the immortal inventor

Autorstwa thou_shall_see_pain

izuku midoriya a boy who most people see as a happy, really smart quirkless boy when in reality he really wan... Więcej

the jump(s)
why tho?
why should i give a damn
sorry
why should i give a damn part 2
you are definitely not an Angel
who knew it would be so small
my boy
find him
im sorry
so this sucks........... yep it sucks
from another point of veiw
you need to live your childhood while you still can.
A/n
RUN ERI RUN!
work smart not hard sir
no more pain
oc information
annoying classmates
USJ Attack
mei hastume
the gang
another insomniac
time for work
training went wrong.
the sports festival part 1
The sports fesivil part 2
Sports fesivel part 3
Catching up with dad
That was a stupid decision huh?!
I fucking hate hospitals
A Mother's Worries
For how long?
I sometimes wish I could live in the woods
TO GO BEYOND YOUR LIMITS!

This wasn't how I thought camping went

1.8K 102 17
Autorstwa thou_shall_see_pain

3rd POV:

Class 1-A was standing outside of the school building waiting for their bus to arrive for the class trip.  Uraraka was standing near Iida visibly skittish, there still hasn't been any news on Midoriya yet. 
Everyone seemed to be having their own conversations when they heard the voice of the most annoying person ever.

"Well well! If it isn't class 1-A! The villain magnets!"

Ugh! It's Monama.
The class thought has their mood shifted to disgust and annoyance.

"Now why are you all here?! Oh wait! Looks like we're missing one?"
Monama blurted out teasing the class.

"Monama that was uncalled for!"

A girl said with red hair.

Oh it's Kendo thank god.

There was a loud screech in front of the school. Everyone turned to see a bus going full speed to them.

"EVERYONE MOVE YOUR ASSES!"
A familiar voice shouted.
They noticed a head sticking out the driver's widow. It's green...

Now that it closer I can see that it's Midoriya!!.
Wait... closer?

"I SAID MOVE!"

Everyone than scattered away from the bus before it was able to crash into them. The bus  skidded right and finally stopped. Once the dust settled the bus door opened to reveal an excited Midoriya and an unstable Aizawa holding onto the sides of the bus door.
"That was...-"
"FUN!!"
Eri yelled as she cut off Aizawa once they stepped off the bus.

Once everyone was able to calm themselves down they saw how green Aizawa looked and that someone should bring him a paper bag ("thank you Iid-BAAAA-). He is in his hero outfit that now has bit of vomit on it.

Eri looks like she just came off a fun ride and is really energetic, she's wearing red shorts with a white shirt that has a sparkly butterfly on it and her hair in a high ponytail, and brown hiking boots.

Midoriya was in in school uniform but with knee high green shorts and his hair was in a low ponytail, tied with a red ribbon.

He jumped off the buss and yelled "I'm back bitches!" With his arms wide open as if he where announcing it to the world.

Few members of Class 1-A cried with joy (actual tears where shed) and went to Midoriya for a hug,(Uraraka).
"Oh my god, oh my god, I thought you died!?"

"I can't yet but ok!"

Everyone dispersed once they had their fill of relief. Soon after that Uraraka noticed that there was no scar on his neck, but she didn't ask for the fear of the mental health of her friend. (Oh sweetie that train left and crashed, exploded, then kept going)

"Great now that everyone is here we should load the bus!"
Iida commanded.

"Rest stop!!!" Yelled Aizawa as he parked the bus on a random spot on the highway.

"I need to pee! I need to pee!"
Mineta yelled as everyone got off. Once they saw where they where everyone was confused since this isn't a rest stop.
"Where's class 1-B?"

Midoriya walked to the edge of the highway with Eri in his arms, showing her the view of all the trees.

"Aww look at the little girl!"

Huh?

"WITH SPARKLING EYES, WE ROCK ON!"
"CUTE, CAT, STINGER!"

"THE WILD, WILD PUSSYCATS!!"

Two women shouted as they did their iconic poses, and you can see a bored boy beside them.

"I'd like to introduce the professional heros, the pussycats." Said Aizawa with no enthusiasm as the women.

"Oh they specialize in mountain rescue operations and are veterans in their field. They've got 12 years of experience on them..."
Midoriya muttered. Only to move out of the way to avoid getting hit.
"I'm 18 at heart boy!"

He turned away from her and listened to what woman in red was saying to his class.
Pro hero Mandalay

"This entire area is more or less our domain."
She said looking over the trees.

"The place you'll be staying at is at the base of that mountain." She then pointed at a mountain far from them.

"SO FAR AWAY!!"
The class yelled.

Then it started to slowly dawn on the class.
"It's 9:30 A.M right now if you kick it into high gear, it'll be about 12.."

Oh shit.

Midoriya reached into his pocket to get something as everyone ran to the bus.

"The Kittens that don't make it before 12:30 won't be eating." She continued.

Midoriya heard aizawa say "I'm sorry everyone"
And notice the blue one touching the ground.
Pro hero Pixiebob,
Her quirk it's... shit.
He grabbed what he needed from his pocket.
"Hold on tight Eri."
She did as he said and put her arms around his neck and berried her face in his neck.

Need to get high for time.

He then pushed the button on the silver tube shape thing he pulled out. It turned into a staff and he pushed again to launch him and Eri above the chaos.

The sand pushed everyone over the edge and they hear Aizawa say "but your school trip has already started."

Midoriya went higher and pulled up the staff to avoid falling and fell back onto the highway behind the bus.
"FEEL FREE TO USE YOUR QUIRKS AS YOU SEE FIT IN OUR DOMAIN. YOU HAVE THREE HOURS!!! USE YOUR OWN FEET TO THE FACILITY!!!"
She yelled to the students down below.
"THROUGH THIS FOREST OF MAGIC BEAST!!"
Midoriya could hear his class mates shout questions but he doesn't focus on that but he finally has something to release his frustration on ever since the call he got from Alec this morning.

"What do you mean they left?"

Midoriya asked through the phone in his hospital room. Today he was going back to class and join them on the trip.

"I mean what I mean, they left a note explaining that they left to join the league of villains and they explained why. It said that they weren't going to stay here and do nothing, they want to do something about the corrupted system!"
Alec said going threw the files of all the people who have left.

Midoriya sighed.
"Once I get back I want all the people who have left listed and we tighten our security we make sure that everyone is safe and don't use our resources to help the villains."

Oh Midoriya was mad, mostly because they left to join a terrible band club where their leader is a man child who'll kill them all if they don't do anything right in his eyes.

"Yea ok, but it might take a while...."

Alec said.
"Why Alec?"

"Umm well Dabi and Toga left too and Eric and Lucci are have a depressive episode so they are out of their game."

Right when Midoriya was going to respond he herd sobbing on the other side of the line.

"A-Alec do you know where the ice cream is? I can't find any."

It was Lucci.
"Oh I think we ran out.."
Alec responded.
"How come every time I need something it's not there!"

Then she left sobbing.... Like full blown scream crying.

"I have shopping to do but Eric is almost as bad!"
Alec exclaimed.

"How is Eric worse? he's a grown man who literally doesn't cry over anything."

Alec sighed.
"Exactly he's a grown man meaning he's been drinking non-stop in the computer room, and he hates eating, drinking in there!"

Oh crap.

"The poor newcomers brought him more liquor earlier. He started crying more"

"Look Alec just try to keep everything in check until I come back, grab a few people you know can help and try to keep everything from falling apart."

Alec took a big inhale and exhale before they responded.

"Ahh- got it boss I'll make sure everything doesn't burst in flames. But first I'll go get ice cream and remedy's for hangovers. Wait can Eric get hangover? You know what screw it imma just get what we need!"

Midoriya was glad there was a plan until he gets there.

"Thanks Alec I'll be there in a few days. Bye Alec"

"Bye Izuku"
The call was over. Oh was Midoriya pissed

"Wait where's Midoriya?"
He heard Kirishima from the bottom of the mountain.
Looks like he has to go. He walked over to his teacher and the two heros.
"You know I'll like a warning please for the next time you do that. I have a child in my arms."

The adults had surprised look in their faces. Aizawa was the first to compose himself.

"Sorry Midoriya, I was actually supposed to have Eri right now. So do you plan on have her with me or are you taking her down with you."

Midoriya gives him a deadpan face.

"Do you really think I was going to take her down there with me? She could get hurt and I'm not planning on that."

Midoriya then handed Eri to him and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"I'll be leaving now sir"
Midoriya said as he did a fancy bow with his right hand in front and left in the back. And this this right hand he activated the staff and propelled himself over the cliff.

He used his staff to stab one of the forest monsters his class was fight. The staff went right threw its head and it fell apart.

"Where were you Midoriya!?"
Iida yelled once Midoriya was on his feet.
"I had to give them Eri so I could fight."

They continued while the teachers had a talk above them.
"Your students sure are something Eraserhead, but isn't this a little intense?"

"Well the plan was always to put them on the accelerated learning course usually reserved for those in their first term in their second year. So things are bound to get a bit hectic from here on out. The personalities which were only allowed during emergencies have been unleashed... a temporary license to cut loose and mimic a qualified, approved hero. With the villains increasing their volume of activity lately, the first years will be looked upon to..."

Pixiebob Felt her connection break from one of her monsters again.

"Start fending for themselves."

Aizawa grabbed Eri's hand.

"I'll leave the rest to you Pixiebob."

"Woo! Leave it to me, I'm getting goosebumps!"

"Kouta we're going" said Mandalay as she called for the boy

Eri heard boy named Kouta say something under his breath.

"So stupid"

Midoriya wiped sweat from his face.

"This wasn't what I though camping went."

I made a chapter finally. I'm not dead (tho I feel like it). Sorry for the late update I'll try my best to post a new chapter once a month especially since school is starting next week for me. And I am doing a Q&A in a few chapters. If your wondering I took down my other books because I didn't think them through completely so I have to rewrite them. Alright that's all I have for today. Goodbye my mentally ill readers.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

459K 12.4K 36
Midoriya gets hit by an unknown quirk (are we sure he doesn't have a bad luck quirk?) and when they ask the person who did it, our hero finds out he'...
9.7K 576 42
A Quirkless Loser and the boy in Ua are the same person. He is dangerous for himself and incredible geniuses. Who can destroy people with words. But...
79.1K 3.7K 17
Have you ever wondered what happens when a genius Izuku is bored and lacks ethics? Well, instead of becoming a hero, he becomes a vigilante and the y...
124K 3.4K 26
Izuku Midoriya, he is a sweet young boy, that is until he was taken by Villians, he was with them for only a year but that was enough for the damage...