I was only falling in love<3...

By heyfellasssssss

Because Scarlett is your best friend you know some members of the Marvel-Cast now for a long time. Scar, Chr... More

The Call
Getting ready
Dinner
Driving
Having fun
The day after
Girls-Day-Plannung
Girls Day-πŸ’ƒPart 1
Girls DayπŸ’ƒ- Part 2
The truth
Surprises
Dinner with the Olsens
First time
She knows
First Day and Social Media

Hapiness and Cuddles

2.8K 83 22
By heyfellasssssss

You visited Dylan and you too had really fun. It makes you sad to see him that weak in a hospital bed, but the doctors said he's doing better.
While you were over at the hospital you too talked, played Boardgames and watched some TV.
It was now almost 6pm so you decide to head home to get ready for your Dinner with Liz.

Lizzie POV:

„What should I wear? I have nothing to wear!"
Lizzie said out loud.
„Liz, you have a lot of clothes and you guys just order something so just wear something causal but cute." Ashley said.
„Ash is right Liz. If this Mysterious Person named Y/N is like you described her, she's going to be okay with everything you are wearing." Mary-Kate said smiling at Lizzie

That kinda slowed my thoughts down about what i'm going to wear down. My sisters are right.
Y/N is a nice Person and always Kind. I could go in a big hoodie and a jogger and she wouldn't be mad.

„Earth to Liz?" Mary-Kate said shaking her hand before my eyes.
„Yeah, yeah. Sorry I thought about what you too said and I guess you guys are kinda right. She's a very simple but nice person, so it doesn't matter what I'm going too wear. Thanks guys, you really made me breath again."

„Well we better did. Y/N would be mad if she's not going to see you Liz. When can we meet her tho?" Ash asked with a smile because she saw how happy Liz was when she talked about you.

„I umm, never told her about you guys. We know each other just since a few days. I don't want to rush anything. I can ask her if she's ready to meet you too crackheads but I promise nothing."

„Rude but understandable." Mary-Kate said giggling.
„We would love to meet her and don't wanna rush anything either Lizzie. We just see how happy she makes you so don't mess it up." Ash said smiling at her little Sister.

„I don't wanna mess anything up. With her I feel so...I don't know. Just good, she makes me feel something I never really felt before."

„Sounds like someone has a Crush." Ash said looking at both of her sisters.

„Oh shut it Ash." Lizzie said kinda smiling at her. All three of them now laughing.
The thought of you just made her smile. She didn't know why tho it just made her happy.

After a while Lizzie got ready and It was almost time for the dinner.

Your POV again:

On your way home you listened too a some music on your Spotify playlist.
As you drove you sang along the lyrics to the songs.
After 30 minutes you were at home.
You were going trough your clothes when you got a text from Scar.

Messages:
Scar❤️‍🔥

Scar❤️‍🔥: Heyyy bestieeeeeeeeee.
Are you excited for your date with Lizzie?

You:
What it's not a Date.
We just order some food and
Watch a movie maybe.
How do you even know about it?

Scar❤️‍🔥:
Well sounds like a date to me.
I have my spies around you bitch hehe.

You:
That's creepy scar.
Anyways. It's nice you told me that I don't have to work at the hospital anymore, asshole.

Scar❤️‍🔥:
Oh yeah. Sorry I forgot about that,
and language.
Ohh and you have work soon. 🙄😏
Are you mad???🥺🥺🥺

You:
How could I be mad tho. I can name your child.
And did you just- did you just said LANGUAGE?
Shmaptain Shmerica, Are you here?

Scar❤️‍🔥:
Ohh shut it.
If you tell this Chris I'm going to hit you.

You:
Nawww.
I going to tell him.
Muhahaha. And if you hit me I'm going to be mad about the work thing.

Scar❤️‍🔥:
Grrr. Mean.
Anyways go get ready for your date.
Tell me how it was later. 😏❤️

You:
Im mean?
You're mean.
And yeah I'm going to tell you about my
„Date" with my friend Lizzie.

Scar❤️‍🔥:
Whatever makes you sleep at night.
Have fun. Love you and see you later. ❤️❤️

You:
See you later and love you too. ❤️❤️

As you putted your phone away you were going trough your stuff. You chose a simpel white shirt and some mom jeans. You took a quick shower, putted some light Make-up on and brushed your hair.
Just as you were done you- the doorbell rang. That has to be Lizzie.
„Okay. Okay. Calm down. Be cool." you thought on your way to the door. You opened the door and there she stand with something in her hand. „Wow" you thought as you looked at her simple but beautiful outfit.

„Come in Lizzie. You look beautiful by the way butterfly." you said smiling at her looking straight in her green eyes.

„Thanks Angel. You don't look to Bad yourself. Umm I thought some Wine would be good." she said smiling at you.

„Wine sounds great. We can order some food directly so it don't gonna take long to be here." you said.

„Yes sounds great." she said with a big smile as you too sat down in the couch.

You ordered Pizza, Burgers, some Pommes and Nuggies and a Cinnamon roll as a desert.

As you too waited you just talked to each other. It feels so good to talk with her, something about her makes me feel like I know her my whole life.

„Umm Y/N can I ask you something?"
„Yeah sure Liz, go ahead." you said in a warm tone smiling at her.
„My sisters would like to meet you but only if you want to."
„Sounds Great. I would love to meet Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen." you Said in a warm but excited tone.
„Wait you know them?" Lizzie asked smiling at you.
„Of course I know them. They are great. I'm a big fan of you and your sisters I guess." you say giggling kinda blushing.
„Nawww. I'm a big fan of you too Y/N."

Just then the doorbell rang and interrupted you too.
You got up and got your money and opened the door.
You took all your Food and gave it Lizzie.
You gave a little tip and said your goodbye and walked back too Lizzie.

„That smells great." you said smiling at Lizzie and the food.
„It really does smell good. Let's see if it tastes like that."

You too ate and talked the whole time. Lizzie stole a bit of your pizza so did you.
You gave her some Pommes in her mouth and just had fun with her.
Now it's only the cinnamon role left.

„I never ate that before." Lizzie said kinda embarrassed.
„Oh it's great. It tastes like heaven Lizzie. Here try it, darling."

You opened her mouth and hold on her face.
She looks so beautiful even if she just eats.

„Omg. That's great Y/N." she said surprised smiling at you.
„Right?" you said excited and smiling at the same time.

You too ate the cinnamon role together and just stared at each other the whole time.

Lizzie and you looked for a movie and ended up with The Notebook.

After a while you saw Lizzie drifting off and you just giggled.

„What's so funny?" Lizzie asked now looking at you.
„I think someone is tired. We should bring you to bed." you said quite to her
„Okay. You are coming too right?"
„Ohh um. Only if you want to. I can also sleep on the couch."
„No, no. You can come to bed with me. Do you maybe have some clothes for me and a toothbrush?"
„Yup. Let's Go brush our teethes and then you can just look in my closet and choose something butterfly."
„Sounds Great. And thank you angel."
„No problem." you said as you took her hand to go to the bathroom to get ready.

After you brushed your teeth you showed Lizzie the closet and headed to the bathroom.
As you come back you see Lizzie in some shorts and in your Favorit Marvel Shirt.
You just smiled and laid down next to her.

„Good Night Lizzie." you said smiling at her
„Good Night Y/N." she said smiling back at you.

Lizzie then cuddled up to you and you just smiled and slowly drifted off.

Autors Note.

Hey guys. Kinda long chapter.
Please tell how you like the story so far and if you have some wishes for the story.
Love you guys and have a great day!🤍

And I didn't read the story again so if something is wrong I'm sorry haha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.4K 1.6K 22
[SHORT STORY | COMPLETED] {In short: Your dad's new relationship is getting serious which means you have to meet his girlfriend. Little do you know i...
98.8K 3.2K 70
You're whole world changed You had a somewhat normal life. You lived with you're dad after you're ' amazing childhood' and now you're 15. It's been...
137K 3.1K 40
#1 in chrisevans #1 in evans #1 in chris #1 in chrisevanslove #1 in stan #1 in boston #1 in sebastianstan #2 in secretdating #2 in friends #2 in call...
17.1K 622 10
Two hearts beating as one. Until one breaks the others. G!N Reader x Wanda Maximoff