Girls Day💃- Part 2

Shit. I just can't deal with this shit right now.
Should I tell my mom about it? Probably not, she would worry so much again.
You thought to yourself.

"Okay calm down Y/N, breath." You said quietly while crying.

You wiped your tears away and looked into the mirror. Something great about you is, that you can cry but it didn't looked like that.

On your way out scar was just about to come in. All eyes one you.
Scar hugs you and asks.
"Are you okay?"

"Yeah." You say with a half smile.

"Sooo what did I miss?" You asked into the room going back on the couch.

"Umm- we were just talking about acting." Scar says knowing you don't like to talk about personal stuff.

"Okay cool. I hope I didn't missed too much."
You said smiling.
Lizzie just stared at you and Sarah at Lizzie.

"Starring isn't nice Olsen." You whisper to her and she just laughed at your comment.

Sarah smiles as she saw Lizzie smile, because she probably saw something Lizzie didn't.

"I'll be back in a minute." Lizzie excused herself to go on the toilet.

"You like her." Sarah said as she heard the bathroom door shut.

"I like who?" You asked confused.

"Omg. Y/N." Kathryn Said laughing at you.

"The way you look at her." Vic said.

"I still don't get it." You said.

"The way you look at Lizzie." Scar said.

"I look at her, the same way I look at you guys." You said even more confused.

"No. You like her." Anne said.

"I don't." You say trying to offend yourself.

"Girl. You should of see your face as she said the kiss meant nothing." Sophia said kindly.

"We don't like each other like this guys and besides that we only know each other how long? Umm like 5 days?" You said looking at everyone.

"I know Lizzie for a really long time now Y/N, and the way she looks at you -she never looked at Robbie that way." Sarah said.

"Who is Robbie?" You asked.

"Robbie is her fiancé." Sarah said.

"Wait. Are they still a couple? And what happened?" You asked looking at Sarah.

"She don't want to give up what they have so unfortunately they are still a couple or something. Robbie cheated on Lizzie and-"

"I'm back, what did I miss." Lizzie said as she made her way back to you.

"I'm right back." You said as you get up and go downstairs.

"What is she doing?" Lizzie asked.

"You will see." Scar said.

As you come back you have some alcohol and board games in your hands.

"Is someone thirsty? Because I'm am." You said as you were going to the kitchen.

"Should we stop her?" Zoe asked as Scar as answered.

"No. When she's drunk she wants to talk so we give her what ever she wants if that means she talks." Scar said.

"Do you think this is the right way?" Florence asked concerned.

"Ohh no. But she will break down if she is not about to talk about everything what happened in the last few minutes and believe me if she breaks down it's not really well."

"What happens when she breaks down?" Lizzie asked concerned.

"Well you know Y/N can take a lot, is there for everyone else but not for herself. She doesn't want help, because when she took help she got hurt. When she breaks down she pushes you away and everyone around her."

-Time Skip-

"I think we are going to head home." Some of them said and now it's only you, Scar, Vici, Lizzie, Kathryn and Sarah left.

Everyone said there goodbye and left.

You had a lot of fun with everyone by the way and you got to knew some of them better.
You also ordered some food and watched a movie called fear street where you just cuddled with Lizzie and scar. Some of them drunk some others not since they are pregnant.

"Let's Play a Game." Sarah said.

"What Game?" You asked.

"Maybe truth or dare." Sarah said with a smirk.

"Aren't we to old for that?" Lizzie asked and you looked at her and said. "LAMEEEE. I'm in."

Scar and Vici also agreed. So did Lizzie.

"Truth or dare Lizzie?" Sarah said.

"I'll start with a Truth."

"How is Robbie?" You asked.

"What?" Lizzie Said now turning to you.

"I asked how is Robbie?"

"Oh shit." Scarlett mumbled under her breath.

"Okay what the fuck Y/N." She said

"What tho. Why isn't your fiancé here huh? Why didn't you told me? Did you just used me to try if you still like him or not?" You asked now looking at Lizzie.

"I would never use you and I didn't tell you because he's not my fiancé anymore." She said.

"Since uh when?" Sarah asked.

"Since he fucking cheated on me Sarah. We are just a couple for the public. But only until next week."

"What's next week?" Scar asked.

"I have a interview with Jimmy Fallon and he's going to ask me a few things about everything."

"Oh okay." Scar answered.

"How can you even think something like this?" Lizzie asked you in a sad tone.

"Well we kissed and- you said it's nothing. I mean I get it. But still, why did you do it if it was nothing to you?" You say with stumbled words because your kinda drunk. You try to hold your tears in but Lizzie noticed it.

"I think I'm going now."a tired Scar said as she stands up to hug you and you just hugged her back.
Sarah says her goodbye too and so does Vic. She's sleeping over by her boyfriend again.

"Come here." Lizzie said as she takes you in her arm and lets you cry into her shoulder.

You guys talk about everything and also Dylan.
You then fall asleep in her arms on the sofa and she took a blanket to lay it down on both of you.

She drifted of fast too.

Autors Note:

Don't really like this chapter but anyway.
Hope you still like it.
See you guys.
Not have proof read it.
Good night love you guys. <3