The truth

You wake up alone on the sofa.
You take a look around but don't see Lizzie.
"Shit" you thought because of the argument you had with her yesterday. Maybe she left and don't wanna talk with you anymore.

You stand up and take a quick shower as you come out of the shower the front door opens and Lizzie comes in with a suitcase and a bag.
"Hey" you say smiling at her and she comes to you to give you a hug.

"I have some food for us if you want some." She said smiling at you.

"That's great thank you lizzie. Um I want to say sorry and thank you about yesterday. I was an asshole and treated you like shit but you still treated me well and listend to all my shit." You say with tears in your eyes.

"Hey hey, Y/N. It's okay I understand it. Everyone has a shitty day sometimes but the next time please speak with me." Lizzie said pulling you into another hug.

As you both pull out of the hug you both look into each other eyes. Her beautiful green eyes, were you could look in all day. Your heartbeat races as she looks at your lips.
You guys lean in and your lips touched. It's a slow but very powerful kiss. It continues like this for probably two minutes until you pull away and say.

"Lizzie I like you. I really like you, but more than a friend and I just I-." You got cut off by another kiss.

"I really like you two Y/N. You make me feel something I never felt before. So do you maybe want to try it with me, and be my girlfriend?" Lizzie asked quite but loud enough for you to hear it.

"I would love that." You say as you pull her closer.

"Oh my god. That's wow. I um have another question." Lizzie said.

"Go ahead butterfly." You said as she looks at you.

"Could I maybe stay hear a little longer? I don't feel good at home anymore since I know that Robbie slept with another women in my bed." You see her tears in her eyes and quickly say.

"I hope you stay forever Lizzie. Stay as long as you want." You say looking at her.

"Thank you." She said pulling you in a hug.

"So how about eating breakfast and then we relax before we have to get to work in 3 days. If you want you can get some personal things too that you feel better here."

"That sounds great im starving. And I would love to get some personal things."

You stand up and take her hand to head to the kitchen to set the table. As you both eat your breakfast Lizzie says.

"Sooo since we have a little bit time left before work, what do you think about meeting my sisters?"

"I would love to meet them. How about we get some things from you tomorrow and make some space around here and then meet up with your sisters?"

"Sounds perfect. I send them a text later and we will see If they have time."

Your day goes by with cuddling and talking and watching movies.

Autors Note:

Hey besties, sorry that I didn't posted a chapter yesterday, but I was in the cinema to watch black widow so I wasn't in the mood to write a chapter.
Sorry about the short chapter but I don't have great ideas right now so yeahhh.

Love you guysssss. 🙂
Didn't proof read it so I'm sorrwwyyyy.