Dragon Age: The Impossible 12

By KurtDestin

Complete? [✔️] The war against the Darkspawn has grown exponentially, destroying the world piece by piece. Wi... More

I. Childhood
II. A True Dalish Elf
III. Luirlan and Ciala
V. Arl Howe's Estate
VI. Escape
VII. Elana's Return
VIII. Welcome to Redcliffe
IX. Arl Eamon
X. Eamon's Gift
XI. Marina
XII. Glenn
XIII. Luirlan and Marina
XIV. Changing Directions
XV. Julian the Templar
XVI. Julian
XVII. The Frostback Mountains
XVIII. Helena (Part 1)
XIX. Helena (Part 2)
XX. The Reunion
XXI. Bruce and Ingrid
XXII. Dust Town
XXIII. The Warning
XXIV. Talian
XXV. The Rise of Solymicus
XXVI. Gaining Allies (Part 1)
XXVII. Gaining Allies (Part 2)
XXVIII. Battle Cry
XXIX. The Final Battle (Part 1)
XXX. The Final Battle (Part 2)
Epilogue

IV. Ciala and Saphra

60 6 1
By KurtDestin

A Year Ago
(Ciala's POV)

I was in my room braiding my sisters hair. It had been about 8 months since my Harrowing and my sister was coming up in a month. She's always been curious about small things. Sometimes I think back and wonder how our lives would be if we didn't have our magi abilities. A life of sunshine instead of torches, the smell of a wooden house instead of stone walls.

So after I finished Saphra's braid, she asked "Ciala, can we go on a walk around the tower? We haven't done it in ages! Please!"

"Fine, but please, if we pass Hayes, don't start acting weird. Again!"

"Yay! Let me use the bathroom first though!"

"Okay, I'll meet you at the door."

"Okay."

Then as I was walking to the exit of the tower, I heard the Circle Council in the next room and froze.

"Okay, next on our list is Saphra. Her sister is Ciala. Will Saphra be made tranquil or go through her Harrowing?"

"Tranquil."

My mouth dropped and tears instantly swelled in my eyes. I covered my mouth to keep myself from screaming and I began crying silently. I hurried back to where my bed was and quickly packed all our stuff. I wiped my tears and Saphra quickly ran up to me.

"Are you ready for our walk, Ciala?"

"Yeah." I said as I pulled Saphra to the side and whispered "We are leaving."

Then we started walking and when nobody was around, I explained everything I had just heard to Saphra and she silently cried. Then I used an invisibility spell to cloak us temporarily and we left the tower, never looking back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93 26 22
The light realm has been living peacefully for a while now but how long until the opposing realm, dark realm strike and that too with a possibility o...
19.5K 762 31
Here I am back again with my Elfling series here is book l all over again If you haven't read The first or second or third book then I would recommen...
135 1 21
In this book, a war has been started, as in any war there will blood shed, casualties, and pain. However, with this war come new friends and allies...
88 13 27
Trying to stay away from the dark side, the heros hope the new people they've teamed up with, they can stay away once and for all. Even if it means g...