Worlds Apart

By -MakaylaO-

Dixie is in a committed relationship with who she thinks is the love of her life. Everyone loves their relati... More

Cast/backstory
Houses Pt.1
Houses pt.2
Perfect Or Not
Monday Fucking morning
Fuck this
One Regular Day
Bullshit
Coincidence
Hey
It was a Good Day
Interrogation
I thought you cared
Nothing
Alone once again
Oblivious
I love you
Don't Talk to me
Im Going to someone who loves me
Ready Or Not
Day by Day
Grudge holder
Tryouts
Trust
What did i do
Messy Days
Not okay and definitely not Right
Open up
A break
Moving and shopping
Nightmare
Christmas
Rumors & Funeral
Ice Cream
Get ready
New years
Get out
Family
Memories
What the hell
Your my everything
New Sibling
A day i never thought would come
Its always Bryce's Parties
I love you more
I cant wait
The best day ever
Highschool = Over
Last Summer here
Our world
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N
Published
A/N
New Story
My New Story

Talk

986 14 7
By -MakaylaO-

Two days after Christmas

Dixies POV

Everything was going smoothly. The new group had hang out one again but now me and char were back at our house.

Both parents were gone. Mom had important meetings in New York so she was there and dad had a case in Washington.

So the family was on different sides of the U.S. and me and charli had the house to ourselves.

This wasn't a new thing because our parents tend to wait her be out of the country, state, or the house most of the time.

I was used to it because it's been going on for years the only thing that felt oddly different was that addi wasn't here.

But she had pulled me aside a couple of days ago asking me if I wanted to go have lunch with her, and char. To catch up and finally apologize to each other for everything.

So that at the end of the day I could have them to lean on when everyone else was against me. She said everyone but I knew she was talking mainly on Noah.

So I agreed. Today was the day and I woke up and scrolled through my Instagram, Tiktok, snap, messages and made sure I knew everything around the world was okay even though my life wasn't in track

Yet

I got in the shower and washed my hair, shaved, brushed my teeth. I went to my closet and picked out a outfit that was comfortable because according to my weather app it was colder.

I lived in Arizona so it was naturally hot but when it was cold everyone was prepared.

I decided on a beige too that had a v shapes design at the top. I match this with jeans, air forces and simple  everyday jewelry.

I put my hair in a pony tail and put blush, mascara, and a tiny bit of concealer on my face and I was good to go.

I went downstairs and greeted charli and we had a regular conversation.

After we both ate and a couple hours past  Addi texted saying that she was here we got up and left.

Us girls had a normal conversation nothing to deep but a best friend conversation.

We made it to the cafe that addi chose. We order drinks and then addi started "y'all will always be my family I learned so much things with you and I wanted to make sure us 3 will be okay for now and on." Me and charli nodded we knew she had more to say so we didn't speak.

" and I didn't move out because I didn't want to be around y'all anymore I lived out because I wanted to fill in all the stuff I miss with Noah and Tatum"

Charli then said "we know and we aren't mad at you"

I nodded because I'm and mad I was happy. She finally made a decision for herself instead of us making them stupidly for her.

Addi then turned to me "I want to start with you dix I so sorry for keeping you in the dark about my past. I didn't only keep you out but I lied. I'm so sorry and I know you could have found your happiness with Noah if I hadn't kept him from you."

"It's okay adds I understand and you may be right but you thought it would be best for me. Im also sorry for being so mad at you instead of letting you explain I blocked you out of my life" I looked at charli "you too char I'm sorry on my behave"

Charli then started "I'm sorry for being a bitch" we all laughed. "I guess I was jealous. That you dixie got a free pass out of the toxic friend group that we created. I was also jealous at you addi because you had family no matter where you went and me and dix parents can't even stay for a week"

"I can understand that charli but we can't be upset because at least they are still here in our lives" I looked at addi with sympathy

I felt charlis pain I guess I was also mad in that sense.

"I get that and I'm sorry but all I know is that Heidi and mark are doing it for y'all.  I may not know why my parents left but I think it is better that they aren't here. From my information that's I recently received"

I guess Noah finally told her. I'm so proud of him

I smiled and charli did and Addi already was.

"I think we are all good now the last is in the past" I said we all giggled and then Ordered  our food after that we talked about life until our food came and we started eating.

Addi and charli looked at each other and smirked and then looked at me.

"What" I said in annoyance I had a feeling the topic of Noah would be coming up rather soon.

"So" char began before I stoped her.

"No me and Noah haven't spoken since the 7 rings get together. After a bunch of Addis decided she decide to call the group that consisted of me, Noah, chase, charli, addi, Bryce, and Tatum. The 7 rings because she didn't want it to be called the 7 deadly sins because well that's not happy.

We had a group chat and everything

Addi can be extra a lot of the time.

"I know but what happened after we all went to sleep." Addi said as she wiggled her eyebrow.

"You little bitches hour me did you know" I said in a sisterly tone.

"Well I may have been recording I wanted to make sure no fights happened but I think my camera picked up the upside of a fight.

She giggled and I rolled my eyes

The flashbacks Rolled in  and my heart felt at peace again.

He looked at me and said "goodnight dixie" he smiled at me and I got lost in his shiny hazel eyes. "Goodnight Noah" I gave him a sympathetic look and he just smiled.

"I love you no matter what" he said and I didn't know how much I missed it until he said it.

"I love you too Noah"

That was the last think before my smile and myself fell into a deep sleep.

I filled them in and then we talked about life again until it was time to go.

Addi dropped us off and me and charli did nothing for the rest of the day but it was a good day and I hope for days like this for now I'm

A/N
I liked this chapter it made me feel like I was with my besties.
This story isn't ending anytime soon butttt when it does what do you want it to be about? Do you want it to be a doah story or do we want to expand to other ships or maybe not even real people?

Oh and this is what Dixie wore

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 1K 39
Dixie recently just became cancer free after having breast cancer for 2 years. She moved to Washington hoping to start over, she doesn't want anyone...
78.4K 1.4K 62
Kaden falls for his childhood friend but has a hard time showing his feelings. He has a terrible relationship with his dad, he smokes, drinks, does i...
19.7K 227 30
Dixie and Noah have been best friends for years along with their families, but when big opportunities and nightmares get in the way of their perfect...
140K 1.2K 29
Dixie and Noah have been best friends since they were young. When Dixie breaks up with her long term boyfriend, she starts to gain feelings for Noah...