Ham Apke Hain Kaun

Oleh itsanuforu

My everything!!! Lebih Banyak

Ham Aapke Hain Kaun
SLICE-1
SLICE-2
SLICE-3
SLICE-4
SLICE-5
SLICE-6
SLICE-7
SLICE-8
SLICE-9
SLICE-10
SLICE-11
SLICE-12
SLICE-13
SLICE-14
SLICE-15
SLICE-16
SLICE-17
SLICE-18
SLICE-19
SLICE-20
SLICE-21
SLICE-22
SLICE-23
SLICE-24
SLICE-25
SLICE-26
SLICE-27
SLICE-28
SLICE-29
SLICE-30
SLICE-31
SLICE-32
SLICE-33
SLICE-34
SLICE-35
SLICE-36
SLICE-37
SLICE-38
SLICE-39
SLICE-40
SLICE-41
SLICE-42
SLICE-43
SLICE-44
SLICE-45
SLICE-46
SLICE-47
SLICE-48
SLICE-49
SLICE-50
SLICE-51
SLICE-52
SLICE-54
SLICE-55
SLICE-56
SLICE-57
SLICE-58
SLICE-59
SLICE-60
SLICE-61
πŸ’™ ki baath

SLICE-53

969 72 30
Oleh itsanuforu

KENSINGTON, LONDON.

Arhaan and Jaanu are surprised to see Karan at their door step. He is about to go inside when she puts her arm restricting him,

Jaanu: Nah! Arhaan kaho ki yeh yaha nai aa sakthe. He is not allowed here.

She is not speaking to Karan since a month as he didn't attend her birthday party.

Without replying, he shoves her hand and barges inside and she follows him yelling,

Jaanu: Hey! Yeh Mera ghar hein. Thum aise nai aa sakthe mein....

Her nose gets hurt as he shuts the door on her face ignoring her rant.

Jaanu(caressing her nose): Kya hua?

Arhaan: Thumhara naak break hua.

He chuckles, she stomps her leg.

Karan is completely annoyed and frustrated. He throws the phone on bed and falls on it exhausted when he hears his mobile ringing. It's Sameer whose voice seemed tense,

Karan: Kya hua Sammy?

Sameer: Paper mein kuch pictures hein bhai Babhi aur uska dosth ka jisko dekhke ma ko bahut gussa aayi. Mera baath bhi nai suni upar se aap chala gaye the. Pura gussa babhi pe nikala ma ne. Usi wakth raghuveer uncle aaya aur sab kuch sun liya. Kuch ulta ulta baathein hua fir Uncle ne babhi ko.......

Karan(sitting): ha?

Sameer(lowly): saath lekar gaya.

He is admonished, she just left,

Karan: Usne kuch kaha?

He is expecting her to stay,

Sameer(lowly): Nai bhai.

Karan stays silent grasping the whole,

Sameer: Bhai ek baar Babhi se baath karlo.

Karan: Farak kya padtha?

And he cuts the call. 

What did she do? She went away as soon as she saw her father. Did she think about him?

First she left her father and came to him because her father said something and now she left him and went to her father because he is angry on her. What is she even doing? 

Does she think about anyone other than herself? What should he or his family make up for this?

It's an open secret that he lied for her sake regarding hiding of their marriage and Sahana is not at all ok with it but remained silent. 

His mother doesn't have a good opinion about Preetha then isn't it her responsibility to change that? But she never cared. And he doesn't wanna pressurize both so he left it to themselves and now things took such a nasty turn.

Everything is out of place at the moment that Karan doesn't know how to put them back. Even if he sorts as usually, won't they fall again? 

It takes two to tango then how long should he alone try to make a sound of "them".

Disturbed by all the thoughts, he goes out for a walk. London is his favorite. No matter what the air there calms him.

He left such a place for her but she just shut him down and went away. How can she even do that?

It all started from that night.

Was it his fault to worry about her that night? Was it his fault to care about her? 

No.

Then why did she talk like she was right.

He is unable to understand who is wrong..... him or her or both or the situation.

He needs some space to analyze.

Three weeks passed and there is no call from her. Not even a message.

He got ready to leave because of two reasons....1) His work is calling 2) His wife is not calling.

As term exams are going on in college he stayed but now he have to go back and look into those two.

Heathrow Airport,UK

With a duffle bag in one hand and phone in another, Karan is at one of the busiest airports in the world. Though the atmosphere around him is hustling he is silent in his own thoughts when he felt two people sitting beside,

Arhaan: Give me 100€.

Karan(sighing): Why?

Arhaan: You made me broke 2 signals and that's the fine I had to pay.

Karan: Glad that you were not behind the bars.

Arhaan glares him but he remembers something,

Arhaan: Mmmm......yaha bahot acha frankies milthe hein.Wait I will get you.

He jogs to the stall leaving the brother and sister,

Jahnavi: Hame kyun nai bathaya ki thum jaa rahe ho?

Karan: Last minute decision.

She sighs. They don't know the whole matter except bits through Sameer. She thought he would manage but seeing him these few weeks she realized he is in dilemma and she had to pull her sister pants up.

Jahnavi: Karan mujhe nai pata kya hua hein par mein bas ek suggestion dungi. 

She comes directly to the point which makes him look at her,

Jahnavi: Assumptions padayi mein kaam karthe hein zindagi facts ke saath chalthi hein. Test the lies to know the truth and believe only the facts because though they hurt they give you peace.

She smiles confusing Karan to the core and just then Arhaan comes back with Frankie's.

Few minutes later, passengers are called and they hug him.

Arhaan: Iss baar akele aaya tho No Entry board laga dunga.

Shaking his head, Karan bids bye and boards his flight.

Contrary to the last time, it's morning and he is looking at the sun hiding behind the clouds rewinding about what Jaanu said.

What are the facts he is ignoring and what are the lies he is believing?

Landing in the city of dreams, he proceeds to his home.

LUTHRA MANSION

Karan's family is surprised seeing him.Greeting his parents, he hugs his brother and walks to his room.

Opening the door, he finds none as usual.

After their marriage, Preetha stayed in this room during weekends and hardly on week days. Most of the time, the four walls find only him.

Taking a deep breathe, he freshen up, had dinner and sleeps thinking of the next day.

NEXT DAY

His absence in the office caused disruptions in work and he should do a lot to fix them.

Amongst emails, phone calls and signs his PA Ravi enters,

Ravi: Sir interns are here for the winter session.

Karan: So? HR department will take care. Don't disturb me.

Ravi: I am sorry sir but they are the students of your college and they requested to meet you.

Karan then remembers the whole Milan fiasco he didn't know what happened later that night. 

Karan: Call them.

He resumed reading mails when the door opens revealing a smiling Farhan.

Karan is surprised seeing the whole wings team and flabbergasted when he saw Preetha in last.

Farhaan: Good Morning Sir!

Karan just nods with a slight smile not able to believe what he is seeing. How come she is here?

Aadya(excited): We won the title Sir!

They all smile so widely as Farhaan keeps the title on the table,

Farhaan: This is yours. Without you this would be impossible.

Sri: It's purely our luck that you guided us which no one would do. We didn't even think that we will make it to the 1st round but you made us "The Titans". Thank you so much sir.

Karan smiles at their gratitude while Preetha is listening everything with a little smile,

Karan: First of all Congratulations for each one of you. You did your best and see the result. I just guided you in the right way. Everything else is your hard work and dedication. 

Sri: No Sir. Without you this is impossible. Actually we wanted you to present the title but you weren't there. 

He remembers the night as he glances at Preetha,

Karan: I was there but had to go.(looking at them) I am so happy for you guys.

They all proudly smile,

Farhaan: Sir we will never forget what you you taught us but there's still a lot to learn so we decided to do our internship under you. Please permit us.

Sri: Even Preetha wants to join us Sir. 

Preetha is suddenly startled by her name while Karan looks at her frowning,

Aadya(tightly smiles): Yes sir. She left her best friends who chose another MNC to join here. That postulates how much she appreciates you. 

Ravi: Her case is different Ms.Aadya. She is enlisted as a trainee under Mr.Luthra much before.

Aadya gets angry at how planned they are but remains quite.

Karan then remembers the reason she is here and sighs when he sees the gang, they are waiting for his response.

Though its not his job, he couldn't deny them. He always liked curious persons and these guys are his own students.

Karan: Sure. (they hoot but get silenced) Ravi assign them to their heads and report their weekly progress to me.

He turns to them,

Karan: If anytime you wanna meet me give a call to him.(they nod) Once again congratulations and all the best.

Thanking him, they take their leave along with Ravi.

AFTERNOON

Farhaan invited Preetha for lunch with his team.They are at office cafeteria having their food when Aadya unable to control herself asks,

Aadya: Never thought I will see you here Preetha.How come this is possible?

Preetha very well knew the meaning behind her words,

Preetha: To remind you even we are the title holders Aadya which gives us the right to choose our desired MNC.

Aadya: Yes. But your friends....your best friend Rishi is in another company. How did he even allow you to work here? I mean you both are childhood buddies. Right?

Preetha: My choice is my choice Aadya. That doesn't depend on others. I do what I like and get what I want. 

She concludes and takes her leave finishing her lunch while Aadya fists her palms.

And continues in next part......

Any idea how she is there?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

6.8K 275 14
short stories on different tracks of kundali bhagya.
95.6K 6.3K 41
𝕀π•₯'𝕀 𝕒 𝕀π•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ 𝕠𝕗 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕄𝔸ℕ𝔸ℕ. ℙ𝕖𝕖𝕑 π•šπ•Ÿ π•₯𝕠 π•œπ•Ÿπ• π•¨ π•žπ• π•£π•–.☻︎☻︎
1.8K 292 9
Let's see..
35.4K 4.8K 32
Karan & Preeta were college friends...Both were dating each other...But one fine day, they broke up...Preeta shifted to Delhi and Karan shifted to Mu...