The Bucket List (A REVERSE HA...

By Suzidebeer

*** UNEDITED *** Crystal and I have been friends since fourth grade. We were like sisters even though we were... More

COPYRIGHT
1. ALBANY
2. ALBANY
3. ALBANY
4. ALBANY
5. SEVERIDE
6. ALBANY
7. ALBANY
8. ALBANY
9. ALBANY
10. ALBANY
11. KIERAN
12. ALBANY
13. STEVEN
14. ALBANY
15. THOMAS
16. ALBANY
17. SEVERIDE
18. ALBANY
19. ALBANY
20. STEVEN
21. ALBANY
22. ALBANY
23. KIERAN
24. ALBANY
25. ALBANY
26. SEVERIDE
27. ALBANY
28. ALBANY
29. STEVEN
30. ALBANY
31. SEVERIDE
32. ALBANY
33. ALBANY
34. ALBANY
35. ALBANY
36. KIERAN
37. ALBANY
38. ALBANY
39. ALBANY
40. ALBANY
41. STEVEN
42. ALBANY
43. SEVERIDE
45. ALBANY
46. ALBANY
47. THOMAS
48. ALBANY
49. ALBANY
50. KIERAN
51. ALBANY
52. SEVERIDE
53. ALBANY
54. KIERAN
55. ALBANY
56. ALBANY
57. ALBANY
BONUS CONTENT
BONUS CONTENT
BONUS CONTENT
BONUS CONTENT
BONUS CONTENT
BONUS CONTENT
BONUS CONTENT
BONUS CONTENT
BONUS CONTENT (CHRISTMAS BONUS)
MORE

44. ALBANY

5.3K 257 11
By Suzidebeer

"Can you move the fan a bit?"

"If I move it anymore, you're the only one who's going to feel it," Thomas hissed from his spot somewhere to the left.

"You can't complain!" I yelled at him. "The four of you have it easy. You're almost fucking naked and I have to sit here sweating buckets."

"If you make one fucking comment about my sexuality, Thomas, I swear I will fuck you up," Kieran hissed.

I stared up at the dark ceiling and held my breath. Thankfully Thomas listened to Kieran and stayed silent. The last thing I wanted was for them to start fighting again. It was all they'd been doing these days.

Fighting and arguing.

"Besides," Steven muttered, "we're not naked, brown eyes. I'm wearing the new underwear you got me."

"Us," Thomas spoke up. "The underwear you got us."

Sheets rustled. "I don't understand why you got us underwear and not Kieran any."

The air slowly left my lungs and my lips tilted up into a smile. "You're all wearing your underwear right now?"

Sitting up, I leaned over the side of the bed and nudged Kieran. He grumbled and slowly sat up. I jumped when his hand gripped mine even though I was expecting it. Tugging, I reached up and felt around. A second later my fingers brushed his jaw.

"Hand me the remotes," I whispered in his ear.

Kieran chuckled and turned his head to press a kiss to my cheeks before he got to his feet.

I winced when light suddenly filled the darkness. Plastic rustled as he searched through my bags for the remotes. A few minutes later darkness surrounded us again. Nobody asked questions so I supposed they were already asleep.

What I wasn't expecting was for Kieran to climb onto the bed with me. He unlocked his phone and used the light it gave to show me the remotes. Our eyes locked as he handed two over to me but kept one.

The amusement dancing through his eyes was enough to make my smile widen. Kieran didn't smile and laugh nearly enough.

We turned onto our stomachs and with the use of his flashlight we read the instructions that came with the underwear. Once done, Kieran inserted the batteries into the remotes.

"You better not be eating chocolates without me," Thomas called.

My lips parted when Kieran grabbed one of the remotes he gave me. His eyes locked with mine and his lips tilted up into a crooked smile. With a wink, he pressed the button. His thumb moved to the next button and pressed down.

"What the fucking hell!" Thomas yelled. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

"Ouch! That's my fucking hand you're stepping on."

A nudge to my shoulder had me reaching for the other remote. Steven's low moan made my stomach clench. I could hear the way his breathing was speeding up—just like it had only hours ago when we snuck out to the barn when nobody was looking.

Heat flooded my body.

Kieran had turned on Severide's underwear.

The air inside the den thickened. Their increased breathing and low groans was affecting me a lot more than I liked. Next to me, Kieran shifted.

We should've thought this through.

"Motherfucker!" Thomas cursed. "What the hell is this?"

Kieran's body started shaking. He was laughing at them! Was this why he encouraged me to buy the underwear for them?

I jumped when there was a loud thump and accidentally pressed a button. There was a low and a deep groan, followed by sudden shocked silence.

"D-did you just. . .?"

"Albany, please," Severide moaned.

I fumbled with the remote and ended up pressing the wrong button. Kieran's laughter suddenly filled my ears. Severide's curses increased along with Kieran's laughter.

But his laughter was abruptly cut off. A grunt fell from his lips and a second later another body slammed into mine. I sucked in a sharp breath as sweaty skin brushed mine. Hands gripped my waist and moved up to my arms.

"Give me the fucking remote," Severide hissed close to my ear.

Before I could hide it, he grabbed it and fumbled with it. A moment later relieved breaths filled the air. All but one. You see, Kieran had grabbed Severide's remote the moment he climbed onto the bed. Steven and Thomas's underwear was turned off, but not his.

Severide straddled my legs and leaned down, covering my back with his body. He pushed his hand underneath my body and started searching for his remote.

The vibrations of his underwear were so strong that I could actually feel it against my ass. A gasp fell from my lips when the vibrations suddenly changed. It increased tenfold, making Severide slump over my body with his face pressed to the crook of my neck.

He was actually panting for breath.

"Cupcake, please make it stop." Severide started grinding his dick against my ass. "Albany."

I sucked in a sharp breath when he sunk his teeth into my skin. The sharp pain had my body jerking but it also had lightning bolts flashing through my body, straight to that tingling spot between my legs. He soothed the pain with his tongue before he moved his lips up to my ear.

"Just take the underwear off," Thomas called.

Instead of following his order, Severide shifted his hips lower. He pulled the pillow out from underneath my arms and leaned back. My mouth dropped open when he grabbed my hips and pushed the pillow underneath them.

Fingers hooked into the band of my shorts and tugged them down.

"Sev."

His body shifted over mine again, hands on either side of my shoulders and his dick pressed right to my pussy. The vibration of the underwear and the movement of his hips, along with his low moans against my ear, made the pleasure rose.

It only took a few seconds for the orgasm to hit me. I bit my lip to silence the cry. Above me Severide's body shuddered but he did nothing to silence his own cry of pleasure.

As soon as he exploded, Kieran switched off the vibrations.

***

The pull-out bed creaked as someone shifted behind me. I frowned since I couldn't remember anyone climbing into bed with me. Severide left to clean himself up after he came and then he went back to his own bed. We hadn't talked much after that because the boys were pissed at me. And eventually I fell asleep.

My frown cleared when I sucked in a breath and smelt Kieran's familiar scent.

His chest brushed my arm as he moved. I waited for his lips to brush mine, but they didn't. The mattress dipped as he moved lower, and then he was gone.

Letting out a sigh, I turned onto my side and slipped my hand under the pillow as I slowly drifted off to sleep again.

***

I was having the most amazing dream.

A moan slipped past my lips and my back arched when a thick tongue flicked across my clit. My legs fell open and my hands clutched the pillow underneath my head.

It took me all but a few seconds to realize that the wet dream I was having, was in fact real and not a dream.

Someone's head was buried between my legs.

My eyes snapped open when a thick tongue penetrated my pussy. I blinked up at the ceiling for a few seconds before I raised my head and looked down. Our eyes instantly locked. God, the look he had in his eyes made something inside me shift.

Reaching up, he gripped the front of my shirt and tugged it down, exposing my breasts. The muscles in my neck pulled tight, forcing me to lower my head back onto the pillow.

Severide's hands slid down my sides to my legs. He gripped the back of my thighs and pushed my legs up until my feet rested on his shoulders. His hand slid down as he pulled his mouth from my pussy. Curiosity had me raising my head again to get a look at what he was doing.

He pushed himself up and then used his thumbs to spread my pussy lips apart. A low groan fell from his lips as he stared down at me. I squirmed, feeling extremely exposed.

"Fucking beautiful," Sev rasped. "Just look at this pussy. So pink and so fucking wet."

I sucked in a breath as my head dropped to the pillow again. My eyes fluttered closed and my hips arched up, seeking his mouth. I didn't have to wait long. His tongue traced my pussy lips and then he was licking me from my asshole up to my clit.

Severide used the tip of his tongue to flick my clit back and forth and then left and right. Pleasure shot through me. I wanted more. I needed more. I needed to feel his tongue inside me again.

Reaching down, I buried my hands in his hair and pushed his face lower. Chuckling, he followed my silent order and pushed his tongue inside my pussy again. His tongue licked my upper wall and then circled round and round.

My moans increased as he slowly made love to my pussy. Everytime I got close to the edge, he pulled back. Once he was sure that I was no longer going to come, he started up again.

I tugged on his hair harder to press his face closer to my pussy as my hips moved faster.

"Yes," I moaned when he wrapped his lips around my clit again. "Harder."

Severide followed the order and sucked harder on my clit. I reached up and gripped my breasts. My nipples were hard and achy. Taking them between forefinger and thumb, I tugged and twisted them. My back arched off the bed and my feet dug into his shoulders to press my pussy against his mouth.

A sound reached my ears, snapping me from my pleasured daze. I strained my ears to listen and realized that the sound I'd heard was a low moan.

I turned my head to the left. My eyes widened when they landed on the twins. Both were still in their beds, sheets kicked to their feet. They were naked. Thomas was still asleep on his stomach but his hips were moving, and Steven was on his back with his hand wrapped around his dick.

The bed moved, snapping my attention to the right.

Kieran's eyes locked with mine for a few seconds before they slowly trailed over my body and locked onto Severide's mouth against my pussy. I took the time to study him too. He wore nothing but tight black briefs and like Steven, Kieran was slowly stroking himself over his briefs.

His skin was glistering with sweat, his chest following the rhythm of mine.

My attention was pulled back to Severide. He was slowly pushing a finger inside me. Another one followed a few seconds later, and then a third.

It was all it took for me to crash over the edge. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56 1 18
Two lonely hearts form a bond through writing letters. Hopes & dreams written in ink.. Lucy's has a complicated life & being able to loose herself w...
58.8K 1.1K 37
I would bet none of you have ever had that dream summer that all of us want.... that summer where you meet a boy on the beach and go surfing even tho...
1.1K 34 12
The ones from above blessed you with a normal life. A life maybe not many would be jealous of, but a life that you yourself were comfortable and sati...
312 19 14
On the 25th of January 2024, I was confronted with the question: "Is it choice or chance that determines our destiny?". A question that drew me into...