SHE DEVIL

By Fuckmylifeee_

[ON GOING] Getting kidnapped at the age of 7 by your own mother and slowly becoming a killing machine . Being... More

Characters
Family
Tattoos
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Instagram
Chapter 10
Big thank you!!
Chapter 11
!!
Instagram
Chapter 12
OMG
R.I.P
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
A/N
100k
GOD BLESS UKRAINE
Hello!❤️
b-day!
HELLO MY LOVES(Need help!)
Update

Chapter 2

8.3K 165 43
By Fuckmylifeee_

"Stay a mystery, it's better"

It has been 10 years since i last saw my bambina. When my wife left me and my sons were heartbroken but loosing our princess was something that broke all of us.

Everyone and everything changed. I started drowning myself in work to keep myself distracted.

Alessandro was heartbroken and blamed himself for everything.

Alexander became 'mama bear' of the family.

Roman started training nonstop and only talked to his twin.

Xander was the closest to Megha and he completely lost himself, he stopped smiling or showing any tipe of emotion, started drinking and partying and is barley home.

And lastly Lukas, although he acts goofy and happy we all now that he lost his other half and misses her terribly.
-----------------------

Wright now i am having a meeting with the German Mafia, we are thinking of forming and alliance but i am not to sure about it. Suddenly my phone goes of and its an unknown number.

"Hello is this Mr. De Luca?" "Yes its he who am i speak with" i asked him. " i am calling from high school in California and i wanted to tell you that our student Megha Knight just lost her mother and we took her DNA witch matches yours and i wanted to ask if you'll take her custody"

I am completely speechless, i just found my bambina after 10 years.

"hello are you there Mr. De Luca"
"Yes yes i will take her custody and i'll be there in 3 hours"

After the phone call i called my pilot and prepared my private jet.

I am so happy i can't help but smile. My princess is coming home. I wonder what she is like? Is she just as shy and cute as she was or did she change? Does she have a boyfriend? Did she have a goof life?

While thinking about all of this i didn't even notice that my eldest son has entered my office.

"Papa are you okay? why are you smiling so much?" Yeah i mean i am not shocked that he is asking me that i mean i don't think anyone has seen me smile for the past 10 years.

"I am more than fine son, i just got a call from high school in California"
" California? why would someone from there call you"
"They found Megha apparently her mother died and when they took her DNA it matched with mine, so now i am going to fly to California". My eldest son that hasn't smiled since that day has the biggest smile planted on his face.

"Dad are you for real?" "Yes son its her"
Then he asked me something that i expected

" Can i come please i don't think i can last another day without seeing her" "okay son you can come but please don't tell boys yet, i want it to be a surprise"
"okay dad when do we leave?" "In 30 minutes"

----------------------

Alessandro and i just landed in California and we are on our way to central High-School of L.A.

We just got to the school when i saw the newest Ferrari parked outside. Wow i don't know how a high school student can have that car.

We make our way inside and go to the principals office and go inside after knocking.

The principal told us a few things about Megha and i am so proud of her i can see that Alessandro is too.

Apparently her IQ is 190 and is the smartest person the school has ever had. But what shocked me was that she gets in fights and apparently kids are scared of her.

Finally the principal called her
" Megha Knight please report to the principals office" hearing her principal call her Knight made me cringe but thankfully that last-name won't last for long.

Suddenly a very beautiful girl came in the office without knocking. Just by locking at her i knew she was my bambina.

She was somewhere 6'2 and had the most beautiful eyes that are identical to Xander's and Lukas. She hasn't noticed us yet.

"David i haven't done anything yet" my daughter calling her principal by his name hade me shocked but her voice was so cold that i would have been scared if i wasn't a Mafia Leader. I can tell that my son feels the same.

"I know Megha but i have news for you, your mother got into a car accident and died instantly"

I swear for a single second i saw happens in Meghas eyes but she soon masked it with her emotionless face.

"So am i going into foster care?" she asked.
"No you see they took your DNA and found your brothers and father, in fact your father Alessio De Luca and eldest brother Alessandro De Luca are right behind you"

Thats when she noticed us, but her next question hit me hard.

"is foster care an option"

I quickly masked my sadness with my cold facade and told her that it wasn't an option.

" Okay well i'll get my stuff and we can leave" and with that she left the office.

I hope everything will be fine because my princess has changed and i know that something happened, something bad.

-----------------------

Hello everyone thank you so much for reading. I will be posting 2 more chapters this week❤️
With Love
Mariam

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

906K 16.5K 48
When Klara Ivy De Luca is finally reunited with her parents and her six brothers after eleven years of being kidnapped, Is she the same sweet and bub...
2.1M 49.2K 49
Annabella has had a rough life. From surviving brutal beatings from her so called 'parents' to becoming a well known person on the streets. Oh. And...
59.1K 1.3K 18
🩷Alessia Aurora Marino🩷 The Marino's are the second strongest/largest mafia to ever come around. Their name is world known that installs deep amoun...
36.2K 440 17
Arabela feels as if she has no place in the world, she feels lost. Arabella Hernandez is a young girl that got kidnapped by her mother at the age of...