In love with the Undercover A...

By TWTVD1D

Meet Rose she is a 25 year old FBI agent, she believes in second chances, but she also believes that people w... More

We do it better!
Chapter one
Chapter two
Authors note
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Cast
Chapter eight
Thank you
Chapter Nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter18
Chapter Nineteen
chapter 20
chapter 21
Authors note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 27
Thank You
Chapter 28
Finished
Epilogue
Finished

Chapter 26

2.6K 103 0
By TWTVD1D

Rose POV

It’s been a three weeks and I’m finally going home, the past few weeks have been hard, with losing the baby and being in hospital but now I’m finally where I belong. Ash and I were on the way home and he was really silent. “Ash are you ok”

“Ye I’m fine just tired is all” I held his hand whilst we were driving. We pulled up at his house and the house looked empty all the lights were off and it was quiet.

We walked up the steps and through the doors Ash switched the lights on “SUPRIZE” everyone was here; practically all my family and friends. I gave everyone hugs and they all welcomed me home. Jas took me upstairs and told me to get changed into this beautiful pink lace dress I slipped it on and put a little bit of make up on. I headed downstairs and Ash was talking to some of the guys.

The party was in full swing when Ash went up on stage, “Rose please could you come up here” and I froze. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

622 11 26
What happens when two people fall in love? A female FBI agent has been trying to catch the leader of the drug cartel. The leader of the drug cartel i...
39.1K 1.1K 45
Scarlett Moore has had her fair share of betrayal and lies. She's afraid to give someone else her heart without knowing it could get stepped on or ev...
164 9 9
Olivia Stone has been an undercover agent with the C.I.A since the age of twenty-two . After the tragic death of her parents, the CIA stepped in to o...
4.4K 114 6
Melanie's been undercover as a crime boss for over a year now... only one thing; SHE'S 17! now she's back and raring for action, but her next assignm...