๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก ๐— ๐—ข๐—  โ‡† ๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...

By -ASTROx

โ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ค๐ข๐ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซโž โ”... More

๐“๐„๐„๐ ๐Œ๐Ž๐Œ
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
THANK YOU 1 MILLION READS!!! + MORE ART FROM SUNNY (AND MYSELF LOL)!!
33
34
35
36
37
38
39

32

15.5K 686 172
By -ASTROx

Breathe - Mako

KIA ORA WHANAU!! I'm back with another update <3

Also Happy Birthday to our favourite blondie!!

"Dad, can we go there?" You asked, tugging on your dad's pants. Your dad had to stop in the middle of the path when he spotted the large amusement park in the distance. You've never seen or been to one before, doubt you were tall enough to ride the rides. You couldn't take your eyes off the park, the lights were all too distracting for you to look away. If paradise was a place like this you would never leave. 

"I'm sorry y/n but we can't. Not today," Your dad pulled on your little hand gently as you noticed the moving rollercoaster with the bizarre loopy loops where the brave souls hold in their stomachs and scream until their lungs pop. Then you see the giant ferris wheel, you imagine the view and you bet it is amazing too. 

"Come on sweetheart, we have to go now," Your dad tells you in a gentle tone of voice. 

"But dad-"

Whining, you asked again and used your manners this time. He denies your wishes, telling you it is time to go home, causing you to pout. He lifts you off the ground, not minding the struggle of carrying dinner in a bag. Looking back at the park, Aizawa hears you whimpering against his shoulder.

"One day, I'll take you there. I promise," He assured you, rubbing his hand up and down your back. "We can go on all the rides and eat all the food you want,"

"Can we ride the ferris wheel when it's nighttime?" You asked, tapping on his shoulder. He hummed in response, earning a gleam. "Okay,"

He brought you mitarashi dango, hoping it would keep you occupied until you both made it home. It did as did his company, you'd learn to appreciate the time you've spent together. Years went by, and you never asked your father for anything again. He had many promises to fulfil; most he forgot after the divorce and his job was the only thing pulling him away from you.  

"Earth to Y/n!" 

Snapping out of your thoughts, you see Bakugou waving his hand in front of your face. You held the other and see that you were in front of the rollercoaster line. Spacing out at a time like this left you a little embarrassed. 

"Oh sorry," You apologized, allowing Bakugou to lead you to the front of the ride. He helped you step inside before he sat right next to you. 

"You nervous?" 

You shook your head. "Not at all. I'm excited," 

Riding the rollercoaster, you laughed the whole time, occasionally bumping shoulders with Bakugou. He shared your amusement, grabbing hold of your arm if you moved a little too far. If you had eaten, you would've vomited all over the place. Finding your stomach riding through loops made you uncomfortable, yet so thrilled at the same time. The sound of people screaming and metal clanging in your ears was nothing compared to what you were feeling right now. Your eyes sparkled, gleaming in rival to the bright lights on the track. 

'It's better than I imagined,' You thought to yourself. The next few minutes are enjoying the ride over and over again until it stops. You stumbled on your footing, grasping your stomach yet you couldn't stop giggling. "That was fun! Feels like my stomach is upside down,"

"You'll get used to it," Bakugou clarified, following beside you out of the ride exits. You laugh, pointing out his hair in different places. His eyes noticed his bangs sticking out.

"That rollercoaster really messed up your hair, Katsuki," You told him, ruffling his hair. Bakugou sighs, feeling your nails graze his scalp. You combed your fingers through his locks, finishing with the bangs covering his forehead until you were satisfied.

"Your hair is messed up too," Bakugou mentions, tucking a piece of your hair behind your ear and laying the strays down in the right places. You stayed silent as he worked, smiling broadly. 

"Thank you, Katsuki" You whispered. As you looked at him, you caught a glimpse of another attraction with a large picture of all might on display above the entrance. Walking around him, you take his hand and your other hand points in the direction of the attraction.

"Hey, look it's All Might!" You yelled, grabbing hold of Bakugou's forearm. Being the All Might fan that he is, Bakugou looked where you were pointing and immediately took the lead in dragging you across the park. Navigating his way through the passing crowds, he stops at the back of a long line and peers down at you.

"Wait here. I'm going to get some imagawayaki," Bakugou informed you, leaving you at the line. You watched him approach the food truck. Cuddling your arms together, you wondered if you'd make it back before curfew. At the same time, you heard your ringtone inside your little shoulder bag. Seeing the contact id on your screen, you immediately answered the call, groaning.

"Dad. Is there a reason you're calling me that involves Kazuko?" You asked, holding your hip. Somehow, you already know why you're dad was calling, you just need him to say it before your paranoia does it for you.

The old man replies. "No," 

"Oh my god Dad-I told you I'm fine," You growled into your device. 

"That's not what my eyes tell me," Was what he said, making you raise a brow. Looking around, you scanned everyone passing by you and the men already standing in line. Searching again, you spot him on top of a building outside of the amusement park. It was his goggles that you noticed first.

"Are you serious, Dad?" You asked, looking in his direction, fighting the urge to freak out in public. "Katsuki is with me, and I'm fine. He's literally a few feet away from me,"

"You're out here without a jacket on and alone when you should be standing next to Bakugou, who you claim to be standing a 'few feet away' from you. Is that supposed to make me feel better, Y/n?" The man questioned, his tone sounding all serious. 

"Yes, it should because you're his teacher! And you gave me permission to go so long as we come back before curfew!" You argued, raising the volume in your voice, and turned to the ride. "Let me go on one date, please. That is all I'm asking for, Dad." 

"Alright! Alright fine, you win," You hear on the other line. As you draw out a sigh, Aizawa speaks up. "Actually I'm here for another reason-" 

"What is it?" You asked, curiously. 

"I owe you an apology." He says, taking you by surprise and confusion. Your jaw dropped slightly as he continued. "-I promised to take you to a park just like this one day and I never did."

"Oh-" Your shoulders dropped. Utterly speechless, and again, you faced in his direction, paying no mind to the line moving in front of you. If only your dad could see your expression. "You remembered?"

"I remembered breaking a promise that I wished to make up for as soon as possible. I'm sorry, Y/n for not sticking to my promise," He apologizes wholeheartedly. 

"It's okay, Dad. I'm just really happy that you remember." You beamed against your phone then a cheek grin replaced your smile. "But there's something I want from you as well-"

"And that is?" 

"I'll accept your apology but in exchange, you have to get me mitarashi dango and ice cream whenever I want," You demanded, chuckling to yourself. Did you hear a groan on the other line? Yes. Did you want to add more to your demands? Also yes because you thought it would be funny. 

"You have a deal but not every day!"

"Deal!" Quickly, you nod your head. "I love you, Dad,"

Another sigh invades your ears. "I love you too. Have fun,"

the ending was rushed because I was trying to finish before midnight but FUCKKKKK I missed it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

898K 35.4K 45
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
406K 8.4K 35
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
299K 17.1K 68
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
273K 6.4K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc