invisible// saiki kusuo ff

By ishortcqke

{FINISHED} Y/n is invisible. Yes, she is solid and physically there. For her whole life, she's been the quie... More

Chapter 1|| Y/n's Pov
Chapter 2 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 3 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 4 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 5 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 6 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 7 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 8 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 9 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 10 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 11 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 12 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 13 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 14 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 15 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 16 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 17 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 19 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 20 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 21 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 22 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 23 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 24 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 25 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 26 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 27 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 28 || Flashback
Chapter 29 || Mikoto's POV
Chapter 30 || Mikoto's Flashback
Chapter 31 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 32 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 33 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 34 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 35 || Y/n's POV
Chapter 36 || Kusuo's POV
Chapter 37 || Y/n's POV
BONUS: time skip || first time

Chapter 18 || Kusuo's POV

4.5K 197 64
By ishortcqke

She looked nervous, twiddling her thumbs. I could tell there was something she really wanted to ask me, but she didn't look like she knew how to. After being harassed by a maid, I was ready to eat my coffee jelly and leave.

"Why'd you really want to come here?" I asked her, resting my cheek on my hand.

"Well... why not?" She replied, eyes searching everywhere but the person in front of her. I sighed, reminding her that I was a psychic. Lying wouldn't do her any good... though if she did lie, I couldn't exactly know for sure. Y/n didn't seem like a good liar so I was probably safe.

"Well... I wanted you to..."

"Well, you want...?" I made a reeling in motion with my hand, signaling for her to spit the damn sentence out. The maid swung back around and delivered waters. I picked a glass up and lifted it to my lips, calculating the liters I would be able to chug before this moron finally finishes her sentence.

Just as I got 10 milliliters down the hatch, she finally spoke up.

"Teach me!"

The water came back up my throat. Teach? Did I hear that right? I started to cough, taken aback.

"Sorry!" I swiped the paper towels she plucked from a dispenser and wiped my mouth. "What?" I asked.

I stabled my expression and searched for truth in her expression. She seemed to be battling something again. Like all the other times she concentrated, her eyebrows were slightly furrowed and her lips shifted to the left, like she was biting her cheek. The average person probably would have not noticed it. Nendou, I can say for sure, wouldn't.

"I mean- show me. I want to see more of your powers.?"

My eyebrows dropped. Lies, again? I wasn't stupid. Good grief; females were so indecisive. Still, we almost got somewhere. I believe Y/n was finally opening up to me about her powers... 

I decided to play along. I didn't want to startle her anymore. "What were you really asking? Teach you? To do what?" Well, it slipped out. I wasn't that patient.

This was fun, though. I leaned in to pressure her, but the only thing I got out of it was a heated remark. Blushing cheeks, too. I could see why most people find it cute.

"Stop testing me; you always exceed your boundaries," she snapped at me. 

Pardon me for wondering." I sat back and crossed my arms, looking away. I guess I wasn't the only one who could read facial expressions, though, because she stated abruptly, "Don't overreact." When I looked back at her, she was glaring.

"You're the one who's getting red. Good grief. Does close contact really startle you like that?" 

She denied the possibility of blushing on my part. Of course the stubborn brat claimed it was of anger, but her heart beat told different. 

"I can hear heartbeats too, you know," she muttered. My eyes grew. Was that a slip up? I glanced back at her and her lips were glued shut, eyes staring at the table.

"No, sure." The maid came by and I claimed both cups just as she reached for one. She was awfully slow... even if she did have powers,  she was still pretty unathletic. She began to bark my name but I cut her off.

"Not so fast. We almost got somewhere. Tell me what you were going to say." I threatened to eat her coffee jelly. It inched towards my mouth, which was watering in anticipation.

"Are you gonna freak out and choke on your water like last time?"

Okay, she was talking. If she were in my shoes at that time she probably would have choked AND died. I muttered for her to go on, sliding a spoon into my cup of jelly. 

She began her nervous routine of fiddling with her hands again. I sighed, hoping this time it wouldn't take her eternity. This time, she was the one to lean forward. I munched the squishy gelatin and quickly swallowed. Her round eyes glanced at my mouth and a smile played at her lips.

"You eat jelly funny." Her bangs sat to the side, framing her face, making her eyes seem more bold. They peered mysteriously at me, and this time I was intimidated, and annoyed from that rude remark. Something about her reminded me of a creepy doll. Well, maybe a disfunctional one. There was something... special about her.

"So you've lived your entire life with these powers, right?" She continued. Y/n's pupils bounced from one of my eyes to another.

I nodded and looked away. "I'm not a superhero, you know. My powers didn't just appear after some freak accident. I've had a normal life just as anyone else." 

Something about being with Y/n wanted me to test her. I wanted to hit her back with sarcasm as she did to me. I wanted to tease her to get her riled up. I felt like a bully when I was around her. Always looking to get something out of her... Maybe that smile? Her e/c eyes growing in shock? The glare she sends me when I 'overstep' my boundaries? 

No. What was I saying? What's wrong with me? Nothing. I just wanted a confirmation of her powers, that's all. By provoking her this way, it made her more likely to spill. Yeah. That's it. A scoop of coffee jelly cleared my mind.

"Yeah, I'm sure. But you've managed to stay hidden, even with that blazing pink hair of yours-" She had to add in the hair diss. I ignored it; it wasn't amusing, it was annoying. Imagine some random girl shows up at your school and ignores you but still disses you indirectly, and then when you start talking face to face, disses something you can't control personally. Also, it should be something normalized in society. Wait, now I'm rambling. What a pain. Maybe her psychic super power is to confuse people. It's sure working on me. Another bite of coffee jelly it is.

"I just don't understand how you can have the social life that you do while also carrying the weight of having explosive powers."

She was questioning me on my social life? This bugged me. I've always wanted to be alone, but I couldn't deny that I do have a growing popularity. Maybe it'll decline soon. Teruhashi was one of my biggest problems, but with Y/n now here, I might be saved. You gain some you lose some.

Still, I decided to be defensive. It's not like I wanted this life anyways. "First of all, I don't have a social life. I've been trying to stay alone the entirety of my life, yet this school has been my curse. I don't choose to interact with the morons of P.K. Academy; they just drag me into shit."

Good grief. She thinks I chose this life? Never. I don't even want to interact with her. I scooped a chunk out of my jelly and popped it into my mouth. The rich flavor soothed me for a moment, until I sensed a small hand creeping towards the untouched cup. 

"Not so fast," I snapped, "continue with your question." It was amusing to see her hand retract in shame. She was always testing me, but I liked winning. Still, I wanted to see her win for once. Just to prove it's possible, though I doubt it is. Especially with her snail instincts.

She groaned and pulled out the hypotheticals. Yada yada have powers, yada yada control them, hypothetically of course.

I leaned in, "That's an awful lot of 'hypothetical's." She took that moment to steal her coffee jelly cup back. I was mildly impressed; she wasn't that slow. Still, I was distracted so that was cheap.

"I win," she cooed, picking up her spoon. I almost smirked. I considered maybe letting her try it; I sensed a pool of saliva growing in eagerness. Like I said, I feel like a bully when I'm with her. Just before the spoon sunk into her mouth, I teleported it to my hands, posed in the exact position of hers.

"I can teleport things too."

She hissed my first name, and I was surprised. "Give it back or I'm not continuing."

I slid the cup back to her reluctantly.  "Fine, just hurry up. You're getting too distracted by it."

She scoffed and pointed out that my cup was empty. I frowned in response. Hers was getting more and more appetizing each second. I suppressed the urge to slide my spoon around the rim of the cup more, as she said the sound was annoying. Making her annoyed was amusing, but I decided to focus on the actual subject here: powers. 

What was she saying? Oh yeah. She needed help controlling them, basically. As a psychic it was pretty evident.

"Okay...Kusuo, I really need help with controlling my... emotions."

I smiled, slightly. Finally she was done playing games. I agreed to help her.

"Good grief. Yeah, okay. I'll help you control your emotions."

I watched as she finally took a bite out of her coffee jelly. She said I was the one who looked funny eating, but she seemed to be a mirror. Her eyes brightened in shock, and her bites got bigger and bigger. Maybe this was okay. All she was was a coffee jelly/power partner anyways. Its not like were friends, just... acquaintances. The more I wondered about her, I began to theorize her powers. 

How have I never seen them? If she needed help controlling them, that means her control is disfunctional. Does it mean she has a hard time using them, or they jump out at weird times? It must have been the first, because I would have noticed if she accidentally let loose. This moron was confusing.

"Done!" she piped. I blinked, focusing on the clean cup in front of her. "You scarfed that down," I muttered, in some-what shock. She rolled her eyes, claiming it was no faster than me.

"Of course, I'm number 1 after all," I remarked. The maid came by and delivered a bill. Y/n got up. 

"Okay, let's get back to the party now!" She feigned excitement.

"Um, who's getting the bill?" I demanded.

"What? I'm the lady. Girls aren't supposed to pay the bills." Good grief. Of course she has this mindset.

"But you're the one who asked me out," I pointed out.

"Since when is this a date?" she stammered. I looked away, ignoring the fact that both of our heart beats sped up.

"I didn't say it was. Still, you were the one that demanded we come here. I didn't even bring my wallet."

"I didn't bring it either," she said, the color draining from her face.

We both looked at each other. A smile tugged at our lips, knowing we were both lying. The real question was, who would win this round?

. . . . . . . . .

A/n: tysm for reading!!! if you made it this far, I'm so thankful for you. Here is your chapter saiki pic: 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4.3K 24
♡ COMPLETE ♡ ➩ i'm not a psychic, not new to pk academy, not some sort of god sent girl that everyone is obsessed with. i'm an average person. so how...
308K 13K 77
Saiki Kusuo once said to himself, "I am the world's unhappiest man who has had everything snatched away since the moment of my birth." But what happe...
28.5K 899 31
[saiki kusuo x fem! psychic oc] Nothing more could pique the psychic's curiosity other than a girl who could overpower him. WARNING: Strong language...