don't over think it. (Masky/T...

By GlitchscreensManager

you are (Y/N). you live in an AU where everyone has a ring and a string only the soulmates can see. the strin... More

info on story
1
2
3
new cover
4
mhm
5
Halloween Special 1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
..
~BlOoPeRs~
14
15
New years special because im built differnt
MmmmmSpringBreak
17
18
19
20
.
21
NotChapter

16

379 8 10
By GlitchscreensManager

I sighed and decided to head back to mansion, this would be a woozy of a story for Moxi and May.

The trip back was like any other, shorter then the trip out. I made it back to mansion as if I hadn't even left, not that I minded but when i checked the time I'd been out for an hour or two.

Talking to Sam couldnt have seriously have taken to much time but who was I to know for sure.

I go up the pato steps but stop to look down at my ring, purple. Not the best day for Tim huh? I sigh and go back into the mansion.

Sure people were scrambled everywhere, some conversing with others, some just being there, others doing whatever it was they do best, none paying the right mind to me as i walked into the mansion and to the kitchen.

Hazy and Moxi were there talking so I walk over catching Moxi's attention as she happily waves at me.

"Heyo Monarch!"

"Hello Moxi, Hazy"

Hazy just nodded slightly.

"Hows Fallen?" I ask Moxi, Moxi chuckling and rubbing the back of her neck.

"The kid didn't even make it through the stitching process before waking up again and socking EJ, who easily retaliated by punching her once back into unconsciousness"

I wince "ouch"

Moxi shrugs "yeah, but aside from that i haven't had a recent update on her condition"

I nod then Hazy bumps Moxi's shoulder making Moxi huff and look at him.

"What is it?" Moxi asks glaring down at Hazy. ( you know, considering the foot and 4 inches height difference between them)

"We have shit to do, lets go"

Moxi huffs and looks back at me, "gotta ditch, Monarch, catch ya later though, maybe you should at least try to get to know the other proxies." With that Moxi and Hazy leave the kitchen probably to do some mission thing.

"You heard the wo-woman Monarch lets go ruin some da-ays!" Came the all to familer voice of Toby who puts his elbow on my shoulder and pretended to play with his, keep in mind, gloved, hands.

"I don't know if your translation is all to accurate Toby" I responded moving his elbow off of me before his nerves decided to twitch and 'accidently' smack me.

"Nuh-uh I'm b-bi-ling-lingaul"

I laugh patting his back, "be careful there Toby that was a mouthful there"

Toby scoffed and smacked my shoulder, "hahaha you-you're hilarious"

"its always been a goal of mine to perfect comedy my dear, you should know"

Toby cocked his head, "why would I Know?"

I smirked, "cause you're a joke"
Toby gasps and punches my shoulder again making me wheeze and laugh a little.

"F-fuck you!"
"Hunny you wish"
"Pft-as if!"

Me and Toby spent a good couple minutes exchanging insults or jokes at one another for a while till it came to the point where if we had kept going they would be a lot less jokes and more 'im about to beat your ass in with my foot if you feel it or not'

Toby suggested we actually go outside and look for other proxies to hang out with, witch I agreed to, yes surprising but I may as well.

We now tread through the tall dull colored trees of these woods, on track.to where Toby said we'd find some of the others, which in the end game was the cabin Fallen had introduced me to Toby, Skully, and Chaser.

Once we reached the destination Toby stuck his hand into his pocket pulling out his copy of the key and unlocking the door
No one else seemed to be in it, but there was a discarded bag thrown on the floor, an all to familiar hanging bag thrown on the floor most os it contents spilling out of it, all mailing papers, pencils, ribbons, charcoal sticks, and bloody napkins, dried, but bloody none the less.

Toby didn't seem to hesitate in picking up the bag and everything that should've been inside, throwing it all back into the bag and throwing the bag in the table. We were both silent, as if thinking in how else this day could go, me deciding i should engage.

"...Fallen came here first?"

Toby shrugged, "s-seems so, typical"

I walk over to the couch, "what do you mean?"

Toby shrugged following, "Fallen doesn't li-like to ask for as-assis-assist-god dammit, help,Fallen doesn't like to ask for hel-help, not right a-away at least"

I nod and we sit in silence for a bit, occasional cracks coming from Toby, but silent none the less.

"....do you miss it?"

I look over at him. "Miss what?"

He shrugged looking down at his hands. "M-miss what-whatever you were do-ing before?"

I look a little ways away from him before looking back at him. "I don't know...I miss the few people I knew before not seeing them for this past month but.." I look down at my ring, "I don't know..."

Tony hummed looking at my ring to. "Di-did you meet em?"

I nod lightly. "Yeah..yeah I did, how bout you?"

Toby nodded looking at his to. "Yeah, i met her we're fri-friends right now but, i guess some-t-times only because your soul bound doesn't mean its meant to be"

"That's a little deep Toby boy"

Toby laughs, "G-geez thanks for the com-comment"

We stayed silent before Toby continued, a soft crack coming from the boy. "Do-do you be-believe in that who-whole new..soulmate theory?"

I hummed raising and eyebrow, "witch one?"

"The one t-that claims that once your soulmate dies there's a ch-chance you're soul will be redirected and reb-bounded with someone else."

"I don't know. I don't see why not. Why'd you ask?"

Toby kinda looked off to the side shrugging, his shoulder jolting up a little. "Dun-dunno. Tho-thought I some-some-thing...ma-made me question s-stuff."

I noddes and we settled back into silence. The theory wasn't exactly new, but if you can't remember i wasn't exactly soul searching before, now, well now i cant say it didn't peg my interest but Toby bringing up the subject was rather surprising.
Besides what could he have seen to make him question it?

My thoughts were on so rudely interrupted by the door to the cabin opening and in walked Hazy.

(Bruh I'm litterally writing this in the guidance counselor, how long they gonna make me wait smh, nothing bad guys nothing bad, they wanna discuss my future career path or whatever.)

Toby looked over the couch and smiled "well we-well well, per-perfect timing," he put his hand up to cover the the sode of his mouth that was facing me, " they were getting a bit annoying"

I fake a gasp and push him off the couch, turning to face Hazy again. "I simply don't know what he's talking bout," it thought about weather i wanted to add the next comment or not, "considering compared to you I participate in conversation"

Toby starts laughing on the ground, and I hear a scoff coming from the entry way, that is before I to am on the ground, courtesy of our dear Hazy, who threw their back pack duffel bag thing at me.

I wheezed on the ground, breathily speaking towards Toby, "at least he he's comfortable w-with me" which sent Toby back into a laughter.

"M-may-maybe you guys will get to sleep- lep over level soon"

I tried laughing, which proved futile as I was barley able to breath.

" To-Toby, I think im dying-Toby, read my -my will, its the one made with lime green cra-crayon on the fridge, bu-butterfly with googly eyes magnet- bleh-" i let my head fall closing my eyes and sticking my tongue out.

The door opened again, this time a familiar voice interrupting the laughter of Toby and disappointed silence for the trio.

"...qué demonios is going on here?"

Toby snickers as I look up "Im dead, Hazy killed me, avenge me" then layed back down.

Moxi snickered, came over to me. "Oh lord, no. We simply cant have this, i here by declare you revived" Moxi pulls the duffle bag off me putting it on the table.

I gasp and hug Moxi "oh gracias mi diosa!"

She giggled and picked me up with herself, "no hay problema mi amor"

Toby pushed him self up and back onto the couch next to Hazy, looking at the trio, "that'll be 20 dollars per per-person, we don't give out free shows here"

There was a moment of silence before Hoodie spoke "...awe man I thought we had tickets to see the comedy not the drama..."

Masky scoffed shaking his head, "with these actors, same difference"

"Wait wait wait, the comedy? That's across from this room-" I started Moxi interrupting.

Moxi groaned, "oh dear god that's the seventh group today"

The three of us participating in this tiny act the most broke off into little snickers as the the other other few either shaking their head in disappointment or holding back a laugh.

Toby who was finally happily re sat on the couch was pushed off by Masky who took Toby's previous spot like it was a hard earned trophy, whilst Toby sulked and cursed at Masky.

I snickered commenting on Tobys language towards the man, "Aye! Toby! Respect your elders!"

Masky nodded "exac-wait a minute" he looked at me, probably glaring.

I snickered and just sat crisscrossed on the floor, Hazy got up and left to some other part of the cabin. Toby layed on the ground arms and legs spread out like a rug, and Seen sat next to me.

It was silent. Man.

Moxi picked her hand up and pushed her mask up onto her head, reaching over and fixing my mask witch was apparently crooked.

It was mostly silent. Mostly because it was, if you didnt count Tobys little cracks, clicks, or taps as noises. Witch despite knowing the male for a short while, my brain had already programmed its self to ignore the extra little sounds the boys body emitted.

The mansion was much louder then the cabin, it had a lot, a lot lot, more beings in it. Well now i wonder, why arent the proxies in the sane location as the pastas, aren't they all under the same rule?

Might as well ask, "...why, uh why arent we in the same location as the pastas? Don't you guess live there to?"

I'll feel stupid if this has been answered before.

Masky scoffed folding his arms across one another as Seen sighed.

"We really should've put together a PowerPoint for you," he sat up, "but proxies aren't pastas, we aren't the same level, im not one to explain why though"

Seen sighed, " pastas are above proxies, they not only mean more, but they're stronger. They, unlike proxies arent exactly flexible, in a metaphoric sense..."

Masky cut in, "Proxies are expandable"

Seen winced but nodded, "i do suppose that's how we could put it... But Monarch the idea is proxies arent pastas, not only that but they're most commonly human, and we serve a different purpose then pastas"

"We do 90% of the running around and dirty work" Masky added.

"That doesn't seem very...fun? Why don't you just leave?"

Seen and Masky kinda just glances at each other, seemingly silently speaking to one another before Masky sighed, "guess we just don't feel like it"

I nodded leaning in, whispering, "do you guys have kids being held hostage?"

Masky and Seen both laugh shaking their heads.

"I assure you Monarch we don't have any one being held hostage keeping us in our positions"

I leaned back, "Good good, but, if you font mind my constant questions, why am i staying in the mansion then?"

Masky shrugged and Seen tapped her chin. "I'm not entirely sure actually...well Operator does have a strange way of doing things, perhaps its because your a vital part of the war"

I nodded again looking down into my lap.

Right the war... Completely forgot about that.

Masky sighed and got up off the couch throwing a blanket off the couch and over Toby, before walking over to me and patting my shoulder before going into the bedroom hall, "just take your chance to leave When you can Monarch"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 2K 45
(DISCONTINUED) You, (Y/N) Bancroft, are a ghost. In 1853, a day after your twenty-seventh birthday, you and your other friend Fay were murdered by yo...
968 23 8
สแด€ษดแด…แด‡ส€แด‡ แด˜ส€แดxษชแด‡s ร— ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ It was supposed to be a fun halloween night, but a quick turn if events caused your life to fall apart. Danger was chasing...
4.1K 67 65
This is my journal. It's where I will be posting my Creepypasta or Slenderverse experiences, investigations, researches, ect. (Iแด แด€ แด„ส€แด‡แด‡แด˜สแด˜แด€sแด›แด€ ส€แด‡sแด‡แด€...
22.3K 531 17
A Creepypasta x Reader: After the murder of your (first) family you decide you have no where to go. You were a nobody who had to make quick decisions...