I woke up to my alarm beeping. I picked it up and truned it off and layed in my bed for 10 minutes thinking of whether or not I should get up today. (Let's be honest we all do) I ended up having to get up going into the bathroom to brush my teeth brush my hair and put on a black and white polka dot crop top, a black ankle length skirt, combat boots, and an old black cap with White flower designs on it. I grabbed my bag and ran out of my house locking the doors and stuff. I got into my car and drove to a cafe where my friend Cleo (change name if its yours) was waiting for me. "Hey (Y/N) !' She greets with a smile. "Yo Cleo" I respond getting out of my car. We decided to go to a cafe for breakfast today. Like we do almost everyday. Ae both walked inside taking our seats in our usually table just chatting. "Hey so (Y/N) guess what happened yesterday?!" Cleo asks really excitedly. "What?" I ask "I found my soul mate!" She whisper shouts."well that's great! And considering you, they'll be joining us shortly?" I respond raising an eye brow with a smirk. "Damn straight!" She responded with a wide smile. As if planned the cafes door opened and Cleo waved them over. I was a guy with short dark brown hair, brown eyes, glasses, a dark blue Long sleeve shirt, and dark jeans. "(Y/N) this is Alex! Alex this so (Y/N)" Cleo says smiling brightly. Alex waves and wave back. "Hey Cleo how bout you go get some breakfast as I Talk to Alex here." I say causing Cleo to eagerly nod and get up to the cashier.

Alex sits down across form me. Big mistake. I take out a gun under the table putting my knee up so no one can see it. "So Alex... How'd you and Cleo meet an stuff?" I ask cocking the gun titling my head slightly. Alex obviously flinched sitting up a bit. "Wal-Mart" he replies "I'm surprised you and Cleo didnt bump into each other before, she seemed like the type of girl to Chase her string like a cat chases yarn" I say he simply nods "I may have a gun but you still have a voice" i whisper with a glare then smiling again. "So you guys really have connecting strings correct?" .

I ask "yeah....they do" he responds "that's sweet" I say before my phone rings I put the gun of safe then put it away. I put a 10 on the table and get up. "Tell Cleo I said bye but i have work to entend" I say walking out of the cafe bumping into a guy. He had messy brown hair, deep brown eyes, palish skin, fucking awesome sideburns (common guys we all know it true XD), plaid shirt, and black jeans.

I quickly said sorry and speed walked away lookibg down at my left hand. The ring had pink and purple in it. Wait....PINK?! I look behind me, and the guy did the same we looked at each other wide eyed. I looked down at my string and surly it connected to his. We both looked at one another again before turning away and speed walking away.

Tim/(Y/N) POV
'who would love a killer like me?'

Tims POV
I had bumped into a girl with (H/L) (H/C) hair, (E/C) eyes, pale skin (sorry if that isn't your skin tone), wearing a black polka shirt, a black skirt and boots. I usually wouldn't care because I bump into people all the time but I could SEE her string and she could obviously see mine, you can't see others strings enless they connect to one another. Great. I find my supposed soulmate and she looks like a Damn angel. Litterly an angel thay wouldn't hurt a soul. (Oh if only he knew >=).) After a bit she speed walked away. Shy? No. Scared. I looked down at my ring as the pink slowly faded to purple. Yeah i was scared to.

(Y/N)POV

Once I got home I checked to see why my phone had went off. I was just a warning about the murders lie I didn't already know . I wad tired. I hadn't slept becaiee I was 'working' last night. A nap wouldn't kill me. Hopefully.

~Time skip Masky/Tim POV.~
Me and the other proxys were givin a mission to kill a girl named (Y/N) (L/N). She lived alone in a small house not much to it. But directions were confusing sense the orders were Kill her or learn about her. Odd requests aye? Yeah an dim taking to my self again. We had just entered her house and were going to go into her room but heard the door open and- oh no.no no no. Of course its her. Why!? I was pulled into a closest by Hoodie as we watched hee every move.

(Y/N) POV (lots of switching)

I woke up ready for the night! I got up and stretched walking to my desk turning o the answering Machine. The voice was cleo's "Hey (Y/N) Alex told me you had to leave call me when you have a chance!" The next one played this time a male voice was on it. " its you right? If so call.me back I have a job for you." I sighed not letting the next medsage come on. I grab the phone and dial the number.

The phone picks up "Hello. This is Monarch I got your call" I say "as you heard I have a job for you" I lean back in my seat (like you see in movies.)
"Where, who, How much?" I ask
"At the museum, a man named lenoid catcher, he has black hair, green eyes, and will be highly guarded, ten thousand if you can kill him. Twenty This and if you can kill the guards."

I smirk. "yeah I'll take the mission see you soon." I say hanging up. I knew what museum they had a new artifact. Lenoid catcher was the one.who had found it. A lot of people want him dead no dought. I listen to the last message.

Two young voices are on it. "Hello miss fallen I'm Terence and I'm here with my sister Christy. We heaer you kill people who hurt the other person and my sister has a bully. His names James." I stop the message and call the boy who called me. A shallow soft voice answers "Hello?" "Yes hello I got your call Terence, and I would love to help you and your sister with this bully. Does he happen to have a gang? Or standbyers?" I ask "Yeah...there's a few." He gives me a list of names "what school do you go to dear?" "plortly cation"

(I dont fucking know bro just go with it)

I nod. "Ok thank you" I hang up. The kid offered 10 dollars. He's a kid what do I expect. I agreed to do the job with a smile. I got up. To the muesum i go. But first I gotta get dressed into something better. More fancy partyish...Yay.

Frist chapter werid chapter please help through my self hell Chapter. Hope you enjoy! =P