Decisions

By briisk_333

Sequel to "Tough Times". During college, Cheryl realized a change in Toni. Toni was starting to party more o... More

Into The Future
Photo-shoot
We Meet Again
New Beginnings
Exposed News
Attacks
Going Away
Time Passed
Communication
Feelings
Split-Up
Figure It Out
Chilling
Got You On My Mind
Spiraling
Not Again
Clarification
Good News
Sexy Time
Surprise!!
Update
Winner
A Second Chance
The Silent One
A Mess
Rethinking
Anonymous
Detectives
Revealed Part 1
Revealed Part 2
Revealed Part 3
Revealed Part 4
Bad luck
Waiting Game
Almost Here
Bundles of Joy
Celebration
Family
New Life

Release

1.1K 29 38
By briisk_333

Normani's POV

Seeing as Dinah left the room in a hurry, I followed her to see what was wrong. She went into a corner in the hallway so I stayed against the wall, not too far away from her.

"What do you want" I heard her say, I'm guessing on her phone. "Yes I did what you wanted, what more do you want". There was a brief pause before she spoke again.

"This was not what we agreed on. I did what you told me to and you said you would leave them alone, including my baby". I scrunch my eyebrows wondering what the hell she was talking about.

"Should've known you're still that sick, twisted, lying bitch from years ago". I rolled my eyes knowing she was probably talking to Camila then.

"Don't you dare and try laying a finger on her or else" I heard Dinah say in anger. "Why can't you just leave us alone. Both you and that weird ass guy need to leave us alone or I'm getting the cops involved".

Another long pause came and then "When the kids are born you're karma will come for you soon just watch. Fuck you and leave me the hell alone".

With that, I heard walking so I quickly walked to the vending machine that I saw nearby. When she turned the corner she called out for me and I looked at her.

"What are you doing" she asked, shoving her hands in her pants pockets. "Getting a snack obviously" I said, pointing to the vending machine.

"Mind getting me fruit snacks" she asked, her eyes never leaving my body. I subconsciously blushed as I saw her do a double take on my ass and just nodded. I inserted the money and got the snack for both of us.

"Sooo, do you know how long our break will be" she asked, opening the fruit snacks. I was about to speak until I remembered her little conversation a while ago.

"Until I say so, I don't know how short or long it will be" I told her before walking away.

Next Day

Toni's POV

Opening my eyes, I saw that we were all still in the hospital. I was sleeping in the chair and Anastasia was sleeping on top of me.

I looked to my side and saw Cheryl knocked out in the hospital bed. I smiled and slightly squeezed her hand that was still in mine.

Looking around the room, the other couples were sleeping in the chair, one on the other's laps. Even Normani was on Dinah's lap and Veronica was on Archie's.

I took out my phone, doing my best not to wake up Stasia and took a pic of both "couples who I'm not sure are really couples at the moment". I sent it to the four of their phones and then put my phone away.

Before I put my phone away, I saw it was like 10 am and decided to just wait it out until everyone woke up.

Minutes later, I felt Cheryl moving and when I looked at her, she was looking at me with tired eyes.

"Morning baby, how you feeling" I asked her. "I don't know what they gave me, but my body feels sore" she said groggily.

I rubbed her hand and then brought it up to kiss it. "Don't worry, today they'll give us an update and when you can come back home". "Home" she asked, looking at me. I nodded and she said "I like the sound of that".

She let go of my hand for a moment to slowly sit up in the bed, before grabbing my hand again. She chuckled lightly saying "Everybody seems knocked out".

I specifically pointed to Normani and Dinah and she gasped. "Awww they look so cutee. Hopefully they get off their break and be together for good with no problems" she said, continuing to look at them.

I nodded agreeing with her. Cher and I talked about upcoming events until the others finally woke up. "About time y'all woke up" I said and almost all of them flicked me off making Cher and I laugh.

"Yo what time is it" Hope yawned as she stretched her body with Josie still sleeping in her lap. She was the only one still sleeping, oh and Ally was still sleeping too, cuddling with a pillow.

I looked to Norminah and Mani basically jumped out of Dinah's lap once coming to realization. They both muttered out a sorry while blushing and I shook my head chuckling.

I looked at Archie and Veronica and Archie looked like he didn't mind that Veronica was on his lap. I shrugged and then a doctor came in the room, making us stop our small conversations.

"Good morning everyone" she greeted and we said it back.

"So first I'm going to do a small examination on Cheryl to see if there's anything new. I have information from the computers but I also want to do a physical check up on her. Depending on the results she may have to stay here at the hospital for 3-7 days".

Everyone nodded and I realized I had to be the one to respond. "Okay, that's fine. Do we have to exit the room". The doctor nodded saying "Yes that would be great actually".

I sat up from the chair and made sure Stasia was secure in my arms. I bent down and kissed Cheryl on the forehead before saying bye and leaving, the others doing the same.

We all patiently waited outside the room, giving the doctor and Cheryl some privacy.

By the time the doctor was done doing the check up, Anastasia woke up and the first thing she asked for was her mommy.

"She's in the room and we're going back in there now princess" I told her, kissing her cheek.

Once we were all seated back in the room the doctor gave us an update on Cheryl.

"Okay so everything is looking good, but we may have to let Cheryl stay for at least 3 more days. We need to make sure there won't be any complications in the next few days and to make sure she really is in the clear. And the blood pressure is still on the danger side but with the medication that we're putting in her body, it should level out by either tomorrow or the day after that".

"Thank you so much doctor" I told her. "It's my job" she smiled.

"Oh and before I forget, you can just go down the hall and turn left and you will find a young woman at a desk. She will provide you guys with toothbrushes, toothpaste, mouthwash, and some breakfast to eat. You guys will only get breakfast for today because I requested it to be that way. There is a cafeteria downstairs and the chips, drinks, and sandwiches are actually really good. Not that nasty ass food that hospitals usually have".

We all laughed at that and then she continued speaking.

"If the food is not something you like, there is a corner store about 2 blocks from here near a laundromat". "Good to know, and again, thank you doctor" I said sincerely.

"No problem, if you need anything, just press the button on that remote in the bed and either me or one of the nurses will be in here as soon as possible". I nodded and then she said bye, leaving the room.

Hope got up with Josie in her arms and said "Well I'll go get the stuff from that lady at the table, anybody wanna come as extra help". "I'll go" Lauren said, raising her hand and standing up.

Hope nodded and left the room and Lauren gave Heather a kiss before leaving too.

"I wanna lay with Mommy" Stasia mumbled from my lap. I lifted her up onto the bed with Cheryl, making sure she wasn't messing up any wires or the IV drip.

A smile grew on my face as I saw both Cheryl and Stasia giggling and talking with each other.

Ally woke up seconds later and I scooted my chair closer to her to keep her and Heather some company.

Minutes later, Hope and Lauren came back with all the stuff and handed it out to everyone. Two by two, everyone brushed their teeth and then we all ate the breakfast provided to us.

"You liked it Stasia" I asked my daughter after she finished eating her food. She nodded her head quickly and I chuckled, wiping her mouth a bit.

"And you my lovely Queen" I said, looking up at Cheryl. "Yes I loved it" she said with a smile. I leaned over to kiss her and I guess we got too caught up as Stasia pulled us apart.

"Thought you loved seeing Mommy and Daddy kiss kiddo" I said to her. "It's not fair when I don't get any though" she huffed, crossing her arms.

I picked her up and sat her in my lap. "So you want kisses" I asked her and she nodded her head. "Okayyyy" I said as I started attacking her with kisses everywhere and tickling her at the same time.

"N-noo, Daddy sto-ppp" she said through her fits of laughter. "Nope, you wanted kisses so you get kisses" I said, not stopping my kiss attacks.

Playing with her for a little bit more, I finally stopped and saw how tears of laughter were coming from her eyes.

"No way, Cher, look she laughed so hard she started crying" I said, turning Stasia to her. "Aww that's cutee" Cheryl pouted.

I placed Stasia back on the bed with Cheryl and then leaned over to Cher's ear.

"I can make you cry tears of joy too. Just watch when you get out the hospital". I pulled back and saw her gulp.

Then, she looked at me with a smirk saying "Same goes for you Topaz, there will be tears. And trust me, lots and lots of tears".

"Can't wait" I whispered, before capturing her lips with mine for a soft kiss. I pulled back and looked at the others who were on their phones.

Josie finally woke up and Hope was babying her, giving her kisses and pecks from time to time. I smiled, hoping Cheryl and I look that cute as a couple.

3 Days later

Cheryl's POV

Today was the day I finally get out of this stupid hospital. The doctors and nurses here are so nice, but hospitals bring back many unwanted memories.

All the times I came to the hospital was because the old Toni from years ago nearly beat me to death.

I shuddered at the thought and looked at Toni who was now talking with one of the nurses.

The others had to leave 2 days ago to attend to some business, but I was told they were at my house waiting for me to come home.

Stasia and Toni stayed here with me, especially since the doctor told Toni it was fine if 2 people stayed with me.

"Guess who got officially signed out of the hospitalll" I heard someone sing. I looked up and Toni and Stasia had balloons in their hands.

"What are those for" I asked them as I stood up out of the bed.

Toni came over to me and wrapped an arm around me to secure me. "Well you finally get to come home with us and Stasia wanted to get them for you" she told me as we walked out the hospital room.

"And those in your other hand" I asked her as we walked. "These are the medications they say you are to take once a day" she said, shaking the bag.

I groaned and she said "Now we get to take meds together" while smiling. I smiled, shaking my head and looked at Anastasia whose hand I was holding.

"We get to go home now Mommy" she said happily and I nodded, squeezing her hand. "Yes, we all finally get to go back home princess".

At Blossom residence

As soon as Toni opened the door, confetti was popped onto us. I widened my eyes and saw everyone standing in front of us with a big sign saying "Welcome back home".

I smiled and Toni helped me walk up to them as I gave them each a hug.

"Well it's nice to smell the scent of home instead of medicine and hand sanitizer" I said and they all laughed.

"Aaand, we got you your favorite cheesecake" Betty said as she brought it out in her hands. I smiled and clapped my hands together in excitement.

"But....you can only have a little bit and once every two days. It can raise your blood pressure and I asked the doctor about it and she said it was fine, just only eat a little bit at a time" Toni informed me and I nodded.

"Also, since you just got back and have us all worried, you will be under our watch. We will take care of everything for you and if you want to go back to work you can, but we created schedules for you already, limiting the amount of work you should do in a week" Ally said.

"Guysss you don't have to do this for me" I whined out as I wiped the tears falling. "But we want to cause we consider you as family" Lauren spoke up, making some more tears fall.

"Emotional much?" Normani said jokingly and I laughed. "You know these stupid hormones or whatever" I chuckled, drying my eyes.

I felt Toni rub my sides in a comforting way and Stasia squeezed my hand in a comforting way too.

"I don't play with my cheesecake, but since it will be troubling for my health, I will share with you guys, but only this once".

They cheered and I did too along with them.

"But before we do, I know you guys heard me say girlfriend the day Cher passed out. I would like to tell you guys that we actually made things official the night before. I took her out and Lauren and Kevin were the only ones who knew I was doing it since they helped me out in a way".

Everyone gasped and had smiles on their faces as Toni dropped the news to them.

"OMGG, Cheryl, you have to tell us all the details" all the girls except Hope and Lauren squealed and I laughed.

"Yes I will tell you guys how it went down. I will say that it was a very special moment though".

I let go of Stasia's hand and turned to Toni to caress her face. "And what made it really special was the fact that I could see the Toni that I truly know, but now she seems more loving and caring".

Toni smiled shyly which made me smile also. "I love you" I told her softly. "And I love you and the two little ones" she said back.

I heard the others awe and I heard Stasia join in with them making me laugh slightly.

Leaning up slightly, I brought her into a kiss and something about it felt different. I didn't mind and continued kissing her until we had to catch our breath.

"Honestly, thank you guys. Just months ago there were just three people living here and now there's like so many of you here and I consider you guys family".

"Awww you're our family too Cheryl. Now let's eat the cake, thank you very much" Lauren said, grabbing the cake from Betty and heading to the kitchen.

Toni chuckled from beside me and squeezed my side. Everyone started moving to the kitchen and after giving Toni and Stasia a kiss, we headed there too.

A chapter shorter than what I usually write. Another filler and then things start heating up next chapter. Hope you guys are readyyy😏

Thoughts on Dinah's phone call?🤔

Do we think this will be the last time Cheryl ends up in the hospital?

How we feeling about the connection everyone has with each other now?🤗

Okayyy love you guys, stay safe and see u next chapter 😘💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 182 19
Cheryl and Toni have been best friends since middle school. when high school started Toni went to south side high instead of Riverdale, Cheryl is dev...
64.8K 1.1K 81
It's been 15 years since Cheryl and Toni have graduated high school and their lives couldn't be better. Two years after graduation they got married a...
45.7K 871 41
GO READ "BROKEN LOVE" INSTEADDDDD!!!!! Cheryl and Toni will meet in college as roommates.. and Cheryl is def not happy About that. But maybe Toni isn...
14K 403 32
A new girl comes to town. No family, no friends. Just her and her small sports bag and her dark children clothes. Her name is Antoinette Topaz, thro...