COWARDICE โ€ข JJK

By everlxnd

[BEING REWITTEN] #๐—™! ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ซ ๐—ฉ! ๐—๐—๐—ž โœง in which a spineless teenager is a jujutsu sorcerer agains... More

๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง -
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
EXTRA
13
14
15
16
EXTRA
17
18
19
20
21
22
EXTRA
EXTRA
23
24
25
26
discord announcement
DEAR READERS
pookies
FIRST CHAPTER UP

12

16.7K 896 225
By everlxnd

CHAPTER TWELVE ;
PURGE HIM!

Whilst pretty eyes and mountain man engaged in some friendly idle chit chat on what the volcano would gain from killing him, I picked up on something very unwelcome.

'I can hear people talking in the distance...'

Unfortunately, I seemed to of picked it up close to the end of the conversation as I only heard, "How dare you say that when you're nothing more than a cursed spirit" in a sinister voice followed by large crack of the earth. It sounded like someone (more like something) broke the ground forcefully.

'what in the frickety frack was that?'

I started to dart my eyes from side to side to see what I had just witnessed with my ears only to look away as soon as something erupted from the floor beside us all.

I jumped at the sudden appearance and we were all suddenly on high alert. Though malice intent and panic suddenly flushed away almost immediately and ut felt like I was floating on a cloud.

Then I saw the amazing sight of pineapple head slapping himself in the face. I probably would've gone into a laughing fit if it wasn't for the fact that we all may be murdered right now.

Then I heard Itadori sceeam and turned rapidly only to feel myself being lifted up. Me and my pink haired friend were suddenly suspended in the air and at the same time a creepy looking curse with roots growing out of it's eye sockets swiftly picked up the head of our hostage and bolted away just as quickly as it had appeared.

"Don't worry, we're okay! Go after that guy!" Itadori reassured our teachers and this irked me.

"SPEAK FOR YOURSELF FINGER CRUNCHER, I DON'T WANT TO DIE RIGHT NOW!" I barked and him then I felt the pressure on my leg dissappear and we were falling.

"I LIED I'M SORRY" said pink teen shouted as we went straight towards a mouth that had appeared in the floor.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?! I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS!" I screeched.

As soon as we said that it disappeared back into the ground and instead we fell into a bed of flowers.

I wish I could've described it as graceful and soft but NO.

I fell straight on the back of my neck and I could've swore I fell out of consciousness for a few seconds.

I looked around dazed. My surroundings felt like they had been turnes upside down as I swayed from side to side and try to catch my bearings.

"So curses of that level have formed a faction huh? This is getting interesting" our teacher hummed in amusement as he put a finger to his chin.

"You two... I want you guys to be able to get strong enough to beat that!" he turned to us and away from where the curses had disappeared.

"YOU WHAT?!"

"That huh?"

"It's best to have a concrete objective right?"

"I have no idea what just happened" I mumbled to myself whilst staring at the ground.

"If you set an objective, all you have to do is bolt through with all you've got. I'll hasten plans a bit and have you fight me and watch movies over and over again for a month" Gojo explained.

"Fight you?" Itadori gawked.

"After all that is a real life battle. I'll have you complete several big missions. Thoroughly learning the foundation of magic and it's applications and then unveiling the new you at the exchange"

"hang on..." I grumbled and they all turned to me.

My eyes were suddenly wide and bloodshot and I felt furious.

"you mean..."

"hm? Are you okay?"

"YOU WERE JUST WATCHING MOVIES WHILST I WAS SITTING INSIDE MY ROOM FOR DAYS WITHOUT HUMAN INTERACTION OR ANYTHING?! YOU DON'T TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY DO YOU?! YOU MUST BE DISPOSED OF! THE PRINCIPLE WOULD NEVER LET SOMEONE WHO HAS MOVIE MARATHONS AFTER SUPPOSEDLY DYING AND LEAVING THEIR FRIENDS ALL ALONE ENROLL AT THIS SCHOOL-"

"Oh I almost forgot!" the taller man said as it looked like a lightbulb had appeared above his head.

"You'll be joining Yuuji! Aren't you a lucky one? I'm sure you'll have a blast on the missions!" he pat my shoulders almost mockingly and I felt my eye twitch every sk slightly.

"One day, I will murder you and throw you into the sea then I'll watch the sharks eat you and cry"

"Why? Will you be sad?-"

"out of joy"

He started complaining about how mean I was but I just rolled my eyes, "Get yourself together manchild otherwise your fate will be sooner than you think".

"I have a question!" Itadori raised his hand.

"Yes Yuuji?"

"What is this whole exchange thing about?"

I groaned abnoxiously at the thought of having to fight and actually do something active.

'at least Mai will be there...'

══════════════════

I am sorry for the late-ish update, I had to catch up on all the school work I left for the last minute lmao.

This chapter is pretty rushed. I'm also thinking about doing some filler chapters so relationships can grow more in depth!

Thanks for so many votes it's very nice of you all to show so much liking towards the book :>

Nearly at 300 followers to diddly dang–

[893 words in total]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 156K 81
you find yourself in the world of jujutsu sorcerers and curses, trying your best to improve yourself as well as your shockwave technique, all for you...
73.1K 2.4K 21
๐‰๐‰๐Š ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! Once a beautiful girl fell in love only to be betrayed and killed by her lover, now she stalks the night and waits for her ne...
33.9K 1.9K 26
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ Where a broken girl tries to fix a broken boy. Gege Akutami 2021 - JJK FF unedited - complete
36.8K 2K 22
โ” โ ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐’ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐€ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ, ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐ˆ๐„๐’๐“ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ๐ˆ'๐•๐„ ๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐„๐. โž ( kamado tanjiro x fem!reader...