Millionaire's Hot Secretary

By GiftOdulesi

Highest ranking: #1 in Millionaire- 28/04/2021 #8 in Romance- 04/05/2021 (Out of 1.33 Million stories, WOW... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
EPILOGUE
NEW BOOK!

Chapter 62

7.7K 287 12
By GiftOdulesi

"Baby daddy?" It didn't take a second before my breath quickened. "Samantha? So this is the crazy redhead that's obsessed with you."

"Obsessed with him? I find that harsh but not offensive, it's okay." She nodded.

"Tell me what you mean by baby daddy?" I frowned, beginning to sweat from what she just said.

"How dare you come here?" He asked in a very intimidating voice, clenching his jaw.

"Why not? I don't think a couple of millions of dollars would be able to replace the place of a father in the lives of our children." Though she was speaking to Hames, she was smirking at me.

My legs immediately became wobbly, I lost my balance but before I could fall, I held her shoulders. "Wh–what.. what do you mean?" My voice cracked at every word, my hands that had a tight grip on her shoulders began to vibrate.

"Imogen, let's go." Hames said, fear could be read in his voice by anyone, even a baby.

"Don't." I pointed my index finger at him, my eyes burning with so much rage toward him. "Samantha, what's going on?"

"I'll start with a good introduction." She let go of the child. "I'm Samantha Blaze, and this is my 2-year-old son, Oliver Blaze— oh, sorry, Oliver Hendrix." She introduced, still having a stupid smirk on.

Her words made me feel very dizzy in an instant. My entire body was trembling, mostly my lips and hands. My soul was injected with weakness, I went totally out of breath.

"No, this can't be true." I shook my head like it was going to change everything she had just said.

"And the thing is my womb is your husband's second child, Hames can't deny it." She laughed.

Second child? Oh no, it was definitely going to be after our marriage. "Is it—"

"Yep, after you got married."

"Samantha, stop speaking!" He barked but she turned deaf ears to him, still smiling.

"Hames and I are still so much in love with each other but you're only a disturbance."

"Don't listen to anything she has to say. I swear she's crazy." He pulled me from her, holding my shoulders.

"Crazy?" I scoffed. "Please tell me everything she's saying is a lie, please." I pleaded, hoping that this was all some kind of drama or prank but he went totally silent. "Your silence tells the answer."

"I didn't cheat on you, okay?"

"Uh… you have a baby with me, after your marriage with her." She pointed out, making gestures with her fingers while my eyes had hot tears dropping from them.

"Will you just just the fuck up?!" He barked, pointing an index finger at her, the vein in his neck popped out.

"Mom, I want to pee." Oliver spoke for the first time.

"Your Dad is here, say hi to him."

I couldn't take it anymore, my poor heart was too weak to handle this so I started walking away, walking really fast.

Hames held me back, his face had softened and nothing but fear could be read on his face. "Don't make her cause a rift between us. She wants nothing but money."

"It doesn't change the fact that you have two children. You deceived me."

"Big time. He spent one month with us in Canada, just to relieve me of pregnancy stress and take care of Oliver."

"So…" I gasped. This realization made an entire building of hurt collapse on me.

"Can you just keep quiet?" He snapped at her. "Imogen, She's lying to you. I went to Canada for work."

"Were you or were you not in Canada for one month with her?"

"Listen, I agree that we were both in Canada but—"

I sobbed, walking away, wiping tears the second they rolled down from my eyes.

"Imogen," he called.

I could hear his footsteps running behind me and so something forced me to run too. I wasn't interested in listening to him; I had never felt this hurt by anyone in my entire life, my soul was more than broken.

I was running towards the car. Judging from the sound of his footsteps, he was going to catch up with me soon. I was more than tired and felt like I was going to faint.

"Imogen!" He held me back as my steps slowed down .

"Are you out of your mind? You—" I was choked by my tears.

"Please hear me out first." He forcefully held my arms, holding me tight against his chest.

"Hear you out? What nonsense do you have to say that'd clear the truth that you have a child and expecting another from the same person? You said you'd rather die than cheat on me but guess who's a fucking ass liar!" I barked, shutting my eyes. "Let me go right now!"

"I knew I shouldn't have trusted you so much. You're just one of those stupid heartbreakers. I hate myself for being pregnant with your child."

"Please don't say that. I didn't cheat on you. Just hear me out! We need to sit and talk." He pleaded but I wasn't interested in hearing him out but pushed him with every strength left in me.

He let go of me and I quickly ran and got into the car, shutting the door before he could enter.

"Start driving." I said to the driver, panting.

"Mr. Hen—"

"I said start driving!" I hollered at him while Hames appeared by the car window.

"Please listen to me. Don't just leave. Please. It was before I even fell in love with you, she's a cunning person. Trust me."

"Why aren't you driving?!" I screamed at the driver. The man flinched really bad and started driving the car.

"Where to, Ma'am?" He asked nervously.

"Just drive as far away from here as possible." I said, sobbing.

"Imogen, you can't…" his voice faded as the car zoomed off.

~ HAMES ~

That was it, the car just zoomed out of sight, leaving me in a terrible mess.

This couldn't be happening. She needed to calm down and hear me out.

"If Imogen doesn't forgive me, what would be the point of living?" My heart was racing beyond control.

I took my phone out of my pocket and started dialing the phone number of the Driver but it was switched off so I started calling any driver's number I had on my phone, running back to where Samantha was.

If no one controlled me, I could do something very dangerous to Samantha for what she had just done. I felt like…

My teeth were harshly gritting against one another. The stupid driver wasn't answering my call either.

I was still running really fast to catch up with Samantha before she left. The crazy being shoved Oliver into a taxi, winked and blew an air kiss to me before she got into the taxi too, giggling.

I stopped running after the taxi also zoomed out of my sight. I placed my hand on my knee, panting to catch my breath.

After regaining my breath, I resumed calling any of the drivers' phone numbers I had on my phone, walking towards the direction that led home. Hopefully, Imogen was going to be home.

***

The doorbell rang. I ignored it and resumed pacing around the living room, trying to get through to Imogen.

I had called Lila and Nikita but my Imogen wasn't at either of their houses. I was about to call Mia when I was interrupted by a loud scream then something heavy dropped to the floor.

Staring in the direction of the door, I noticed a maid had fallen in front of the now-opened door with a suitcase on top of her.

She tried to push the suitcase from off her body while Sam strolled in, smirking.

"Hey, baby daddy." She burst into laughter.

Every step she took toward me made my blood boil at a higher temperature, my fists were clenched till my fingernails dug into my palm and I could feel them bleeding.

She finally stopped in front of me, standing in akimbo. "Hi?"

"Why are you here?" I was controlling myself to not do anything stupid beyond my control.

"I don't know. Maybe to live here." She shrugged nonchalantly.

"Don't ever dream of what can't happen."

"Why not? I'll be having our second child."

"Second child?" I scoffed.

"Yes, and I'm so relieved to know she knows now."

"Why did you tell Imogen that shit? With you for one month? Are you insane? I can't stand to be with you for even a second but you made her think I spent an entire month with such a…" I trailed off. If any words could complete my sentence, it could've been tagged as being disrespectful to a woman.

"You definitely sp—"

"Shut up!" I cut her off, pointing my index finger at her. "You need to know how much I'm controlling my anger. Imogen is missing and it's all because of you."

"I just called her and she also said Imogen isn't there. She's really mad at you that you didn't take proper care of her daughter." Faith said, walking from behind Samantha and stopped beside her.

"Sam?" Her eyes widened. "H-How… why… why are you… you here?" She stuttered.

Samantha growled and hit the side of Faith's head with her fist. I literally felt the force at which she hit her, and Faith fell to the floor, wincing in pain.

"Silly bitch. You're so useless. You did absolutely nothing. Why are you even still here? I'll show you what you get for going against this crazy bitch." Without considering the fact that she's pregnant, she pounced on top of Faith and started hitting her face while Faith's deafening scream filled the living room.

My eyes widened and I quickly pulled her up by her arm. "You're crazy! You have no right to come into my house, talk to me, and hit my maid. Before I lose my temper, leave right this instant."

"So what if I'm madly in love with you and want to be filthy rich? I'm here to live with you, and have a beautiful family. Good thing that other woman is gone."

"You're the only reason my WIFE isn't here with me right now. I promise you that if I don't find her soon and anything happens to her or to our child she's carrying, you'll see the worst side of Hames Hendrix no one has ever seen." I felt my veins popping out of my skin. "Get. Out. Now." I bit my lower lip really hard, her presence was making me go crazy, the bad type of crazy.

"You're only letting that woman create a rift between us. You're making her break our very strong bond, our relationship." She frowned too.

"Bond? Relationship?" I scoffed. "Something that never existed can go extinct, different parts that were never together can't be broken. We have never had any bond, we don't have and we will never have a bond."

"That's just what you think but it's not the truth."

"Get the fuck out of this place right this instant."

"This isn't the end." She furrowed her eyebrows at me then shot Faith a death glare before storming out of the house, walking past the maid that was still groaning in pain, and didn't bother to take her suitcase.

This woman was the worst thing in my life. Why did I ever cross paths with her for what was supposed to be a one-night stand?

After things were finally becoming great between Imogen and me, she ruined everything.

I wondered where Imogen was. She had to let me clarify things.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 5.1K 25
''Let me help you, ma'am,'' a man who was probably the flight attendant said. Damn. Ryerson Reeds even had handsome flight attendants. The man stoope...
1.8M 57.1K 50
Needs to be heavily edited lmao Now, I'm alone with the beast . He stares into my soul causing me to gulp. "You're going to do something for me." He...
1.4M 47.9K 21
"You- Are- Mine Jayda... All mine.. No- one else's." Conrad panted through the hard kissing and touching. That did it for me. I peeled off my shirt...
165K 5.7K 52
As much as Kimberly Astor hated to admit it, she had a slight problem. Okay, so it was theoretically a major problem, but it wasn't entirely her faul...