A Different Kind

By CaritaCrafford

Alexandra or Alex for short leaves Mystic Falls to live with her Uncle Charlie Swan, the half brother of her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 39

5.3K 89 24
By CaritaCrafford

" On the flight back I thought a lot about my cousin's troubles and I thought of that poor Cedric Diggory's parents that had lost their only child . It made me think of ....what if it had been me who lost Grayson ....or you . Well, obviously I know what losing you feels like ,but it's beside the point. I don't think if it had been me I could've coped. You should've seen them . I can hear their cries as they lay over their son's body begging for whoever that it wasn't real . But it was and I hope that I would never experience it . Carlisle, I know that I've been stubborn and that I can't take back the days I've hurt you ,but I can try not to hurt you again . This goes both ways , though, because sometimes you say and do things that hurts me more than you'll ever know. Look , I know that Grayson and I aren't your family . You've got that already. But...but... Grayson is your son and ...and ...he has the right ...to...to be called your family even if you don't see him as your family . I'm​ not asking anything for myself . I only want you to acknowledge that Grayson is your flesh and blood and that he deserves to be family to you . That's all I ask of you . "

She stood staring out at the forest that surrounded them , her eyes full of sadness and a hint of hope .Hope for her child to be family to his own father .

Carlisle stood watching her . He couldn't see her face ,but by the intense way she she spoke he knew that she was being serious.

It was his turn to speak . To not shatter her hopes . To give her more than she asked for . And yet he didn't know how to proceed . He was afraid he'd muck it up like a blubbering fool.

He took a deep breath, even though he didn't need to breath,  and stepped​ closer to her​ until he could touch her with his hands to turn her to him .

" I'm sorry for everything . I know I've apologized so many times and I'd probably do that forever . If I could take back everything I did to break your faith and trust in me , I would do that in an instant . But as it is , I can't . So I'll try to restore some of it . Alexandra, I don't just see my family as my family , but I do also see you and Grayson as family . If only you'd asked , I could've told you that already . You're my mate , remember?. It's means that you're more to me than everyone else even if you don't believe me considering that I've done and said things that makes you think differently . Grayson is my son . My blood . He isn't Edward or Rosalie or anyone else . He's more family than them ,though , you won't believe me because of everything and I don't blame you . I want to make it up to you and him for all the wrong that has been done to you . I want you and Grayson in my life . I want us to be a family . I want to be able to hold you again and, if you let me, kiss you  . And all that comes after . Please , don't turn me away ?. I'll try my best to not hurt you ever in my life again. Because I love you so, so much and you being away from me hurts . It kills me being without you. Edward be damned and whoever else has a problem with it. I want to be with you and Grayson . Forever."

She looked up at him with teary eyes . Because unlike him ,she could cry like a human because if her being a Hybrid Vampire .

" I love you too . I've never stopped even when I was hurt . I only wanted to protect my broken heart . And my child . And I'm sorry if  I kept him from you because no parent should be kept away from their  child . I regret that I never listened to you and never let you be in his life since he was a baby . I'm sorry that I didn't trust you enough to forgive you then . I ... have forgiven you . I forgive you . You don't need to say that you're sorry anymore . Only when you mess up again ,though , I hope you never do because then I'd probably never forgive you .... ever. We can try again, if you want. Be together like we should be . But I don't know what your family will say . Especially Edward with his ideas of me not being family even if I'm Bella's cousin by blood  . I probably should try to forgive him as well , but he needs to apologize first . To me and Grayson  . Anyway I've said what I wanted to say . You can have me back now . With Grayson . Just don't break me again . Please . "

He let out a soft laugh at that before pulling her into his arms , crushing her to his chest .

" I love you... I love you ", he repeated over and over again until those words had engraved itself into her heart .

And she believed him . For once.
            ❣️💝💝❣️
" Rose, you need to push , I know it hurts , but we're here and you can hold onto Emmett and myself as tightly as you want . We're not going anywhere ."

Months had passed by since Alexandra's talk with Carlisle .

Rosalie's​ stomach had grown bigger and rounder with each passing month .

She became more human than she could ever have if Alexandra hadn't given her the opportunity to finally have what she always wanted . A baby .

Alice and Esme waited to see for themselves how this baby thing would work out before they themselves would try it .

Bella secretly waited too. She'd told her cousin that she wanted one more child . One that she didn't have to die for .

Alexandra promised to help everyone who wanted to try once Rosalie's baby was a success.

She herself didn't think much about another child yet. Grayson was steadily growing now .

His growth spurt was undetectable now . According to Nahuel from the Ticuna tribe ,he and Renesmee will be fully grown by their seventh year.

That was still a long time to go . Thankfully.

Carlisle had bonded better with Grayson now that the child knew that he is his father.

It wasn't a surprise that Grayson already knew when they told him . He enjoyed spending time with his father and he seemed happiest when she spent some of those times with them .

Carlisle and herself had grown closer ,though, they still had to work on their relationship because of her issues with trust .

Edward hadn't​ apologized to her ,yet , but she didn't mind because his wife made up for it by being the Bella she'd known since their first meeting as children .

Bella welcomed her into the family with open arms . So did everyone else besides Edward .

She sometimes wondered why Edward was so loath to accept her . Was he jealous of her for being number one in Carlisle's life now?. Or was it something she didn't know of ?.

Carlisle mostly bonded with her when it was night and they could spend time together without anyone else bothering them .

He held her close every time then and kissed her if she let him . They didn't go further than that seeing that it might complicate things more than it already was. Especially when she herself might fall pregnant again because she was fertile . He had tested her to see if she is . The results were positive .

" Come on ,Rose , just a little bit more and you'll have your little gem in your arms ".

Rosalie grimaced . The pain was unbearable.  But the precious gift that awaited her helped her to push on and not long after a baby's cry entered the room .

It was a boy with pitch black hair and eyes the colour of rich honey .

It marked him as the first born Vampire in existence . Yet his cheeks flushed with the blood that flowed through his veins and everyone knew that he would be a success . He'll grow up like a normal child would and he would be the beginning of a new species that would change the world of every Vampire forever .

The beginning of a different kind . That would bring hope to all who needed it . Especially those who thought that they'd never have children .

Those childless mothers would forever be happy again.

It didn't take long for Esme and Alice to catch up to Rosalie . They had children of their own soon enough .

Esme had twin girls and one boy that she adored more than anything in the world.

Alice had a girl and then a boy a year later. They were as beautiful as Jasper and herself ,but better .

Then Bella had a baby boy . One she had always wanted . Her EJ.

It wasn't long before word spread that Vampires could have children now and soon enough Aro Volturi's own wife came to ask Alexandra to help her .

Alexandra did . She even helped the others of the Volturi who wanted to have children.

More women came and even men . They wanted to be like Emmett so that they could blend in better .

She helped as many as she could and it became the best thing she ever could do .

Then one day , almost seven years later, she herself became pregnant and she gave birth to a new Döppelganger, which shouldn't have been possible , yet it happened .

They name her Carlexandra a mix between her parents names and she was a real beauty . Far more than the first Döppelgangers could ever be. And they loved her just as much as they loved Grayson who by now had grown up and was doing his own thing  . With Leah Clearwater ,that is. His imprint . Something Alexandra had never known until Grayson was all grown up.

Alexandra became a doctor like her husband and her father . And like her sister who was once again human .

Grayson followed in her and Carlisle's footsteps and so did Carlexandra .

So did their grandchildren and their grandchildren's children . Simply put, a whole lot of generations after them became doctors and they witnessed  it all.

They could never be prouder .
                    💝
Charlie Swan didn't die . After a while he became a Vampire like his daughter  .

As a special request , Carlisle changed him .

Bella couldn't be more happier than the day she knew that she wouldn't lose her father like she would eventually lose her mother.

She would have one parent by her side for the rest of eternity.

Then after that , before Grayson and Renesmee was grown up , they all went to war for Harry Potter because they owed that to Alexandra who wanted nothing more than to be by her cousin's side.

Then when the war ended ,they all went home and lived there for many years until they moved away to other towns and cities where they would be able to blend in with the humans  .

No one was happier than one Bella Cullen who had not just her cousin ,but also her father with her forever .

And always .
                 The End
              ❣️💝💝❣️
Hope you enjoyed .💝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

765K 19.2K 94
HUMAN | ❝It's like time slowed down, and they were the only two standing in the room.❞ ━ IN WHICH Ellie Newman is pulled into the world of the supern...
166K 4K 32
Elena and Zoe Gilbert are doppelgänger twins, sharing the same features, but not personality Zoe has more of the rebel type, but doesn't mean she car...
22.2K 353 37
Everyone knows the story of Elena Gilbert what people didn't know is that she has a younger twin sister name Alexandra. The Gilbert sisters have alwa...
313K 6.9K 68
Lily and her twin Elena are still trying to get over the death of their parents when two mysterious boys come into their town, Mystic Falls. The seem...