Lights Out | Isaac Lahey [1]

By f4brays

β€·β˜…π”©π”¦π”€π”₯𝔱𝔰 𝔬𝔲𝔱 "You know, this isn't really how I expected my night to go." "Which part? Me on top of... More

π•·π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™π–˜ π•Ίπ–šπ–™
A Night To Remember
Gone Girls
New Wolf in Town
Dereks Minions
Underwater
Heartbeat
Protecting Lydia
Into the Woods
Detention Extravaganzas
Distraction
Birthday Bash
Secrets Out
Independence Day
The Body
Warehouse Brawls
Sweet Sixteen
Tattoo Buddies
Practice Makes Perfect
Cold As Ice
Hecatolite
Just Stop Talking
Owe You One
Road Trip
Motel California
Who Was On Watch
Friendly Warning
The Guardians
Hospital Showdowns
Look Nervous
Hold Your Breath
The Rescue Mission
Daydreamers
Little Guy
I Got You
Fire, Flys and Glowing Eyes
Paint My Body
Anxious
Arrows and Bombs
Pinkies Up
So Loved
Fire Power and Betsy
Return the Favor
A Divine Move
Just for you
Bright

Keep the Shades On

7.3K 312 163
By f4brays

The night was calm in the Saticoy house. Sabrina was having a late shift at the hospital while James was getting ready for his shift at the station. Stephanie, Isaac and Will were all asleep.

But not for long.

A blood-curdling scream from Stephanie's room woke up Isaac and Will, the two of them running towards her room while James ran up the stairs to check on her as well.

The three stumbled into the room to find Stephanie sat up straight in her bed, her eyes bright purple, her pillows behind her float in the air in purple wisps.

They slowly walked towards her; Isaac going behind her to pull her into him, pushing the pillows down from the air in the process as Will and James sat at the foot of her bed in front of her. "Steph. Steph, what is it?" James asked, rubbing Stephanie's leg as she tried to catch her breath.

"Something's wrong..." She muttered. The sound of her phone ringing made everyone jump. She slowly leaned towards her nightstand and grabbed her phone to see Scott calling her. She answered the phone, bringing the phone up to her ear as she swallowed the lump in her throat.

"Hello?" Stephanie asked, her voice shaky. "Steph, I need you guys to meet me outside. I'll be at your house in like five minutes it's-" "Stiles." Stephanie interrupted, not even meaning to say the name, making Will, Isaac and James straighten up. "How did you know?" Scott asked as Stephanie tried to catch her breath. "I felt it."

Scott sighed. "Okay, well, I'll be there soon." Stephanie slowly nodded. "Okay." She mumbled, moving the phone from her ear and hanging up. Will looked down at Stephanie's phone with wide eyes before looking up at her. "What's wrong with Stiles?"

Stephanie sighed, not meeting anyone's eyes as she sadly shrugged. "I don't know."

The sound of the doorbell ringing made them all get up and run to the door. Scott sighed at the four before sending a small smile to James. "Great thing you're here. We need a car."

James nodded, grabbing his keys as everyone started walking to his car. Scott, hearing his phone vibrate, quickly pulled it out of his pocket, putting it on speaker so everyone could hear. "Hey, Stiles."

Shaking breathing was all the group was met with until Stiles spoke. "Did you call him? Did you call my dad?" Scott shook his head, even though Stiles couldn't see him. "No. Just Steph and them. We're coming to find you. Can you figure out where you are? Try to find something and tell us where to look."

"I think... I think I'm in some kind of basement." Stiles whispered. Stephanie furrowed her brows, leaning towards Scott's phone. "In a house?" Stephanie asked and Stiles' breathing started getting heavier. "No. It looks bigger. Like industrial. I think there's a furnace. But it's cold. It's freezing down here. I gotta turn the... I gotta turn the phone off. It's going to die."

"Wait, wait, wait. What else is there. What do you see?" Scott said but Stiles ignored his question. "The phone's dying. I can't talk. I have to go. Please..." Just before Stiles could hang up, Will asked a question. "Stiles, why are you whispering?"

Stephanie's eyes went wide at Will's question, they all looked down at the phone to wait for Stiles' answer.

"Because I think there's someone in here with me."

...

"You four go look around. I'll be in here." James said as he parked the car in front of the Stilinksi residence. The four teens nodded, quickly climbing out of James' car and running into Stiles' house.

The four barreled into Stiles' bedroom to find Lydia and Aiden already there. "How did you know? Did he call you too?" Scott asked and Lydia shook her head, turning to Stephanie who's eyes held a light purple tint over her normal brown. "I heard it." Lydia whispered, making Stephanie's eyes go wide.

"Don't ask. It gets more confusing when you ask." Aiden said. Will and Isaac nodded, already knowing what going on with Stephanie and figured it would be the same.

"Yeah. But not as confusing as this." Stephanie whispered when she looked passed Lydia and Aiden. Tons of red string tied to his walls, pointing right at the center of Stiles' bed. Will took in a sharp inhale at the sight. "He uses red for unsolved cases."

"Maybe he thinks he's part of an unsolved case?" Isaac asked as Stephanie looked with wide eyes. "Or is an unsolved case."

"Hold on. Is he still out there? You don't know where he is?" Lydia asked, her eyes wide. Will shrugged worriedly. "He said he was in an industrial basement somewhere. We came here so they could get a better scent."

"Something's wrong with his leg. It's bleeding." Isaac said. "And he's freezing." Stephanie added, making Aiden look at them like they were crazy. "Tonight's the coldest night of the year. It's going to drop into the 20s."

"What did his dad say?" Lydia asked, making Stephanie and Will cringe as Scott took a deep breath to answer. "We kind of... We didn't tell him yet."

Lydia's eyes practically grew three sizes. "Stiles is bleeding and freezing and you didn't call his dad?" Scott slowly backed up as he shook his head. "He made me promise not to. We can find him by scent. If he was sleepwalking he couldn't have gotten far, right?"

"You didn't notice his jeep is gone, did you?" Aiden asked. Will shut his eyes in annoyance, sighing to calm down. Lydia scoffed, shaking her head as she pulled out her phone. "You promised you wouldn't call his dad. I didn't."

"Wait, Lydia, hold on. I can get more help. I can call Derek, Allison..." Scott begged but Lydia scoffed. "Everyone except for the cops. Great idea." Lydia yelled, crossing her arms.

"Uh... our dad's out in the front." Will said, raising his hand. Isaac cleared his throat, leaning towards Will. "I don't think you're helping." Isaac whispered to Will, making the boy nod. "You guys remember she gets these feelings when someone's about to die, right?" Aiden asked, looking everyone over.

"The feeling woke me up." Stephanie muttered, making the whole room turn to her. "What?" Aiden asked, making Stephanie turn to him and Lydia. "Deaton. He said that my powers only act up without my control when someone I care about is in danger. It woke me up."

Lydia turned to Scott with wide eyes, almost in an 'I told you so' type of way, making Scott sigh. "You don't have to call his dad. It's five minutes to the station." Scott said, going to walk out of the room. "We'll catch up." Lydia muttered, making the room turn to her.

"What? Why?" Will asked and Lydia slowly turned around to face the rest of the room. "There's something here." Isaac scoffed at Lydia's words, shaking his head. "Yeah. Evidence of total insanity." Stephanie whacked Isaac shoulder, glaring at him slightly. "Shush."

"We can figure out what's wrong with him after we find a way to keep him from freezing to death." Scott said, going to walk out of the house. "Go. We'll be right behind you." Lydia said. Scott, Stephanie, Isaac and Will nodded, going to walk out of the bedroom when Lydia grabbed Stephanie's arm.

"You're staying." Lydia said. Stephanie slowly nodded, turning to the three boys. "Go." The boys nodded, running out of the house, leaving Stephanie with Lydia and Aiden to look around Stiles' room.

...

"Okay. Is there anything you need to tell me that I can't tell anyone out there?" The Sheriff asked Scott, Isaac and Will as James filled the other deputies in on Stiles' disappearance.

"Lydia and Steph both knew he was missing." Will said, making the man turn to him. "Can they help find him?" Isaac sighed, tilting his head. "Well, they're working on it." The Sheriff sighed, nodding. "Anything else?"

"I called Derek and Allison for help." Scott said. James suddenly walked into the he office, his eyes wide as he looked at the Sheriff. "Parrish found the jeep."

Stilinksi's eyes widened, nodding his head as he walked out of his office. "Great, lets go." James nodded, following after him. Will and Isaac went to follow them but Scott put an arm out in front of them, stopping them from walking. "Can you guys see if you can find Allison. She's not answering her phone?"

Will pursed his lips, nodding. "Yeah." Scott nodded, turning to Isaac who shrugged. "Sure."

As the two walked out of the station, Will laughed, hitting Isaac's shoulder. "Oh, wrong Saticoy but you're still babysitting Allison. Nice job, man." Will continued to laugh, looking ahead of him.

After not hearing Isaac laugh along, he turned his head and saw Isaac giving him a 'really?'. Will pursed his lips, sighing as he threw his hands in his pockets. "Sorry I get a little sarcastic when I'm panicking."

...

Stephanie, Lydia and Aiden looked around Stiles' room when Stephanie's phone beeped. She pulled out her phone and read over the text aloud she got from Will. "Nothing at hospital Derek headed to high school. Isaac and Will going to find Allison. And Scott's with the sheriff."

"And we're standing in a bedroom staring at the walls." Aiden scoffed, flicking one of the strings. Stephanie's eyes glowed at the action. Lydia's eyes went wide at the voices she heard before turning to Stephanie, her eyes going even wider at the purple eyes.

"What did you just do? Did you touch one of the strings?" Lydia asked, slowly turning to Aiden who looked at her with wide eyes. "Maybe."

"What did that sound like to you?" Lydia asked, turning back to the string. "Like a string being pulled." Stephanie whispered. Lydia's brows furrowed, turning to Stephanie. "You didn't hear people whispering?"

Stephanie's eyes went wide as she shook her head, her eyes still bright purple. "I definitely did not hear people whispering. You?" Stephanie asked, turning to Aiden who immediately shook his head. "Definitely not. And can you put on your glasses? The purple's kinda freaking me out."

Stephanie rolled her eyes, pushing her sunglasses from the top of her head and letting them fall onto her face as Lydia flicked the red string. "You didn't hear that?" Lydia whispered and Aiden looked at her like she was crazy, taking a step towards her. "Lydia, I'm not sure anybody hears what you hear."

"They're whispering. Something about a house." Lydia mumbled.

"What house?" Stephanie asked. Lydia pulled the string again and Stephanie let out a small gasp. Without her control, her head turned to her right, facing the photo named 'Eichen House'. Stephanie's eyes glowed brighter at it.

"That one." Stephanie muttered, Lydia nodding along. Aiden walked towards the photo the two girls were looking at, his brows furrowing at the name. "What's Eichen House?"

"A mental health center." Stephanie said, making Aiden turn to her as she continued. "It's where William Barrow, the shrapnel bomber, was committed. That's where he is."

"That's where Stiles is." Lydia mumbled.

...

Stephanie, Lydia and Aiden stood in front of Eichen House as the Sheriff, James and Scott got out of the Sheriffs cruiser, walking towards them. The Sheriff sighed, pointing at the two girls. "Lydia, Steph, I don't want to say 'are you sure about this' but-" "No, he's here. I swear to god he's here." Lydia mumbled, making the man nod, walking into the building with the rest of the group following.

"I need access to all basement rooms in this facility." The Sheriff said as they all walked into the facility. The sound of a faint scream in the back of Stephanie's head made her freeze. Without any control over herself, she turned around, walking out of Eichen House and walking towards the woods.

Her eyes were focused ahead. Her vision in a purple hue as she walked towards the source of the screaming that was getting louder and louder with each step she took. When the screaming sounded like it was just a few feet away from her, Stephanie could see Melissa and Rafael running towards her. But she couldn't hear them, only the screaming.

She took a sudden right turn and saw Stiles lying in the ground screaming. "Wait! Wait!" Stiles screamed, knocking Stephanie out of her powers, her vision going back to normal as she quickly got down on her knees, pulling him into her chest. "Stiles." Stephanie said, shaking him slightly but Stiles continued to scream.

"Stiles! Wait! Stiles, you're all right!" Melissa screamed. Stiles breathing slowed as he started to calm down. He tiredly fell into Stephanie's arms as she rested her behind on his head. "You're all right, Stiles. I got you."

...

Stephanie sat in the hall of the hospital with Lydia, Scott, Sabrina, Melissa and Rafael when the Sheriff walked over. Everyone stood up as he got in front of them. "He's sleeping now. And he's just fine. He doesn't remember much. It's a bit like a dream to him. Thank you." He said, looking at Stephanie and Rafael. Stephanie nodded as Rafael shook his head.

"It was that repellent we sprayed in the coyote den to keep other animals out. I couldn't go near it without my eyes watering. It's just a good thing he mentioned it over the phone." Rafael said but the Sheriff shook his head. "No, it was more than that. Thank you."

Rafael shook his head again, raising his hands. "It was a lucky connection." Noah scoffed, tilting his head at the man. "McCall, can you shut up please and accept my sincerest gratitude." Rafael sighed, nodding. "Accepted."

Melissa nodded, clasping her hands together as she and Sabrina stood up. "All right, you three. You've got school in less than six hours." Melissa said before turning to Lydia and Scott. "You two, go home. Go to sleep."

Sabrina turned to Stephanie, putting a hand on her shoulder. "Sweetheart, how about you get some rest in the waiting room. I already heard from Will and Isaac. The Argents are dropping them off here in a little." Stephanie nodded, mumbling an 'okay' as her, Lydia and Scott walked towards the exits and the waiting room.

"I don't know what happened. I was so sure." Lydia mumbled as Scott shrugged. "Yeah, I wasn't much help either. Doesn't matter, if he's okay."

Stephanie suddenly felt herself freeze, Lydia doing the same behind her. Scott slowly stopped walking, looking at them worriedly. "Steph, Lydia, is something wrong?" Scott asked but neither girls answered.

"No." Stephanie mumbled as Lydia shook her head. "I didn't hear anything." Scott looked the girls over before nodding, walking again.

"God, these are getting so annoying." Stephanie groaned, fiddling with the sunglasses on her face. Lydia whacked Stephanie's hand, making Stephanie shake her hand in pain. "Do you want people to find out you're a kanay?" Stephanie shook her head, making Lydia let out a triumphant hum. "Then keep the shades on."

...

After a few hours, Stiles was awake and needed an MRI scan. With Sabrina being his doctor and Melissa being his nurse, the two women were allowed inside to watch but Noah Stilinksi also let Scott and Stephanie in as well since they were still at the hospital, waiting to go home.

"I'm not sure I know how to pronounce this. Or if it's not actually a misspelling." The MRI doctor said. Stephanie snickered, making Stiles whack her arm. The Sheriff glared at them before turning back to the doctor. "Just call him Stiles."

The doctor nodded, turning to Stiles who was already sitting on the MRI table, Scott and Stephanie in front of him. "Stiles, just to warn you, You're going to hear a lot of noise during the MRI. It's due to pulses of electricity going through metal coils inside the machine. Uh, if you want we can get you earplugs or headphones."

Stiles squinted before slowly shaking his head, looking up at the doctor. "Oh, no, no, I don't need anything." The doctor nodded, walking into the exam room, Melissa and Sabrina following after. Noah sighed, walking towards Stiles and his friends, putting a hand on Stiles' shoulder. "Hey, we're just on the other side of that window. Okay?"

Stiles nodded, mumbling a small 'Okay.' making his dad go into the exam room after the other adults, leaving the teens alone.

The three were silent until Stiles sighed, making Stephanie and Scott look at him. "You know what they're looking for, right? It's called frontotemporal dementia. Areas of your brain start to shrink. It's the only form of dementia that can hit teenagers. And there's no cure." Stephanie frowned at his words, rubbing his shoulder. "Stiles, if you have it, we'll do something."

"I'll do something." Scott added. Stiles pulled the two in for a group hug, catching Stephanie by surprise but she felt herself smiling at the feeling, hugging back.

When they pulled away, Stephanie put her hand back on his shoulder, sending him a reassuring smile. "We'll be here." She mumbled, turning to walk into the exam room with Scott.

Once they were both in, Melissa closed the doors and the MRI doctor started to speak to Stoles through the intercom. "Okay, Stiles. This will take about 45 minutes to an hour. Now remember, try not to move. Even just a little bit. You're going to hear that noise now. It's going to be a loud clanging. Kind of like a hammer hitting an anvil."

As the MRI started, Stephanie felt her eyes start to burn, almost as if she had just swam in a pool with her eyes open. She blinked over and over as hard as she could but the pain wouldn't go away but every time she blinked, her vision would get more and more purple, making her groan, catching Sabrina's attention. "Steph? Hey, Steph, what's wrong?"

Stephanie tried to blink away the pain again but it didn't work, making her shake her head as she started to stumble out of the exam room and towards the hallway. "I can't... I can't be in here. I have to go." She mumbled before running out of the room entirely.

Sabrina immediately chased after her daughter, calling after her but Stephanie wouldn't stop. She ran into an empty OR and when Sabrina went to go in after her, Stephanie turned to the small window in the door, shaking her head as she put her glasses on the top of her head, showing her mom her bright purple eyes.

The pain in her eyes burned more and more as her vision started to get so purple that she couldn't even make things out ahead of her. She felt a burning feeling climb up her throat as her hands went to the side of her head, clutching and slightly pulling her hair. Tears started to brim her eyes at the pain until Stephanie couldn't take it anymore.

She let out a chilling scream, almost resembling a sob as she fell to her knees. Purple burst out of her hands and shook the cabinets around her, almost knowing everything down.

Once the room was no longer purple, Sabrina ran in, catching Stephanie as she started to fall forward from growing weak. "I got you. I got you." Sabrina mumbled as Stephanie tried to catch her breath.

Once Stephanie caught her breath with the help of Sabrina calming her down, Sabrina sighed, looking down at her daughter. "Let's get you some fresh air."

Stephanie slowly nodded, putting practically all of her weight on Sabrina as she led her outside. As soon as they reached the front of the hospital, a small buzzing noise made Sabrina's brows furrow as she looked up. "What the hell is that?" Sabrina mumbled, making Stephanie turn to see what she was looking at. Stephanie squinted at the bright object before realizing it was a cut wire. Her eyes went wide as she shot her hands up in the air, creating a small force-field over her and her mom. "Watch out!

She watched as the wire bounced off the force-field and flew towards Kira. The Yukimura girl kept trying to dodge the wire but it only got closer and closer to her. "Kira!" Stephanie yelled, using her wind powers to push Kira back, into her and Sabrina. The three girls watched with wide eyes as the wire fell into a puddle in the parking lot.

A man stepping out of his car, instantly got electrocuted from the water, falling to the ground dead, making their eyes go wide.

"Get back!" Stephanie yelled as she and Kira ran as close as they could before touching the water to warn people. The Argents, Will and Isaac drove up, across the water and slowly got out of the car. "Everyone, get back!" Sabrina yelled, running up to stand beside them,

"Get back!" Kira yelled as Allison ignored their shouting, walking towards them. Stephanie and Isaac's eyes went wide. "Allison!" Stephanie yelled, pushing her hand out in front of her, pushing Allison back from across the water, Will catching her from behind before she hit the ground.

But Steph didn't realize the water was seeping closer and closer to Isaac until he screamed in pain, falling to the ground.

"Isaac!" Stephanie yelled. She ran towards him and once she got to the water she lightly pushed her hands down, letting her float in the air just above the water. When she got to him she used one hand to lift him out of the water while the other hand kept her up.

Once they were away from the water, Stephanie landed, gently setting Isaac gently on the ground and she quickly got on her knees next to him.

"Isaac?" Stephanie whispered, tapping Isaac's cheek but he wouldn't wake up. She quickly pressed her ear to his chest, her heart dropping from not hearing his breathing. She quickly pulled away from him and looked up at Derek who came running to her. "He's not breathing."

Derek's eyes went wide at her words, running towards her. He sat on his knees beside her, listening for any sound of breathing and after not hearing anything, he spun his head around to Scott. "Scott, he's not breathing!"

—There wasnt much stephac or wiles this chapter but I still kinda vibe with it if you know what i mean

I LOVE WRITING ABOUT STEPHS POWERS😫

also i made a lydia book yall should check out👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 948 42
He loved her, Just like how much she loved him. He loved her, and he confessed just now. He loved her more than his dreams and goals. But could she b...
1.5M 48.8K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
4.5M 116K 74
"It's not a crime to love what you cannot explain." [1x09-4x14] [THE VAMPIRE DIARIES] [BOOK 1 IN THE NATALIE SALTZMAN SERIES] [2017 TVD FANFICTION AW...
508K 15.4K 64
❝I like you. ❞ ❝Was that supposed to be a joke?❞ . . β€’ β˜† . Β° .β€’ -ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-Β°:. *β‚Š Β° . The evil that rested beneath Beacon Hills never truly went awa...