STOP ME WHEN YOU'VE HAD ENOUGH

By Fangirl9451

When Ichigo shows no interest to Shinji's lures of joining the Vizard, the group of ex-Shinigami end up takin... More

Oh, This Thing
Well, That's New
Uh, No Thanks
Really, Not Now
Um, Let's Not
Alright, Buzz Off
So, Maybe Not
Okay, Not Today
Ha, You're Funny
Shit, This Sucks
Huh, Well Now
So, That Happened
Fuck, Of Course
Really, No Way
Hm, Well Then
Man, Fuck This
Aha, That's It
Oh, Now What
Okay, This One
Nope, No Way
No, Fuck Off
Well, This Hurts
Wow, That's Cold
Nah, We're Good
Bitch, Let's Go
Yes, It Is
Man, Not Cool
Ahem, Say Again
Well, That's Rough
Right, The War
Hmm, Well Shit
Aight, Listen Here
So, It Isn't
See, This Happened
Whoa, Not Okay
Death, It Follows
Please, Don't Leave
Well, The End
Epilogue
Author's Note
Sequel!

Ah, Fuck It

418 16 1
By Fangirl9451

Isshin is some miles outside of Las Noches. He had told Ichigo the Gotei 13 have the entire place surrounding before the said ginger hung up on him. Ichigo didn't tell Aizen about that part, but he's not entirely sure why. Maybe it was out of the shock he felt for betraying his father. Maybe it was out of spite for both himself and Aizen. Who knows?

Ichigo seems to be on no one's side at the moment, but deep down, he's on a side. His side. Rukia's side. This is all for her, after all. He's just glad his fracción is still in Las Noches so they don't have to see the sin Ichigo is about to commit.

Aizen puts Las Noches on lock down, telling them war is only minutes away. All high ranking Arrancar are to gather the lower ones in preparation. That term "preparation" is far too vague for Ichigo. He doesn't like how it sounds. The two Arrancar from forever ago, Menoly and Loly, they were left in charge of these ominous "preparations" while Aizen and the Espada are gone. They leave without the Gotei 13 making an appearance.

Isshin is a couple of hours outside of Las Noches, but with either non stop sonído or shunpo, it should only take about thirty minutes. There are a few times an Espada grows tired. Nel is one of them, but she hasn't used sonído in years, so she has an excuse. For the others like Luppi and Baraggan, it's quite unbecoming of an Espada to not be able to sonído for this long without a break.

What the hell? Ichigo thinks. Where did that come from? I don't give a shit if these assholes can sonído or not.

He pushes the thought away. Speaking of the Espada, he actually should give a shit if they can sonído. He once said in front of Nel that he wants the Espada on his side, but he hasn't really made an effort. He's been so busy trying to make sure no one in his fracción dies that he never tried to do anything else. And then Nel said that "they" will follow him. Who's they? Does she mean the Espada? She is the only Espada who knows of his full intentions, so it would make sense if she was referring to the rest of the Espada.

Ichigo is forced out of his thoughts. His instincts scream for him to stop, to which he does. Aizen, who is right beside him, also stops. The group watch as Ichigo gets down and army crawls up the large sand dune before them. They follow his lead.

Over the dune is a small group of every adult that ever gave Ichigo advice. Well, advice that matters, anyway. Kisuke, Yoruichi, Ryuuken, and Isshin are talking to each other as casually and passionately as adults would about politics. They're not talking about politics, though. Isshin is pacing in front of the three who decided to sit. Their backs are to the Espada. That's good. For a moment, they eavesdrop on the four powerful beings.

"Isshin, calm down. He'll be here," Yoruichi sighs.

"You don't know that," he replies.

"I'd have to agree with Isshin. Ichigo isn't his father's biggest fan," Ryuuken comments.

The brunet whips his head over to Ryuuken, but doesn't seem to take notice to the Espada several meters behind. That's good. Rage makes everyone blind.

"What do you know?" He snaps.

"You seem to chase away your only son."

That makes Isshin angry. He stomps up to the Quincy, and lifts him off the ground by his collar. "Says you! Your only kid doesn't even live in the same house as you!"

"It was set up as an agreement. Even then, my son doesn't avoid me or run off to the evil that contorted his mother into a monster." Isshin goes to say something with a snarl, but Ryuuken beats him to the punch. "Let's not forget that he ran off to save someone he loves. You're not on his mind enough for him to do this out of spite for his neglecting father."

Okay, now this is entertaining. Ichigo could watch this all day, but for fear of Ryuuken's life, Ichigo emerges from the sand. The Espada shuffle back down the hill quickly. Isshin sees Ichigo, and immediately drops the Quincy.

"Ichigo."

The rest of the small group get up at the announcement of a new presence. At least they haven't seen the Espada yet. He can see in his peripheral the powerful Hollows crawling through the sand like scorpions surrounding the enemy.

"Yo," Ichigo greets.

Yoruichi throws her hands up to cover her gasp, but it's done so in vain. The men's reactions aren't much better.

"What..." the Flash Goddess starts, stepping forward. "What did Aizen do to you?"

Out of humor, he avoids the obvious change in his appearance. He starts to walk toward them as he speaks. "Oh, this was actually Szayel. Gotta say, when we first met, I didn't trust the man with a spoon. But goddamn does he know how to use a pair of scissors. Not too bad with a needle either, but he handled my ears a little to rough," he jokes, running a hand through his cut hair.

"Son," Ryuuken warns as he usually does.

"Sorry," Ichigo responds sheepishly.

"She meant your Hollow appearance."

"Yeah, I know."

"Did it hurt?" Kisuke asks.

"I thought I was going to die, but that's a monthly occurrence."

"Do you have a Hollow hole?"

"Yup." He puts a fist over where his heart used to be. "Nothing here but emptiness."

"When I get my hands on that bastard-" Isshin is cut off.

"Don't worry about it. Lord Aizen simply did what was necessary to make me an Espada."

All four of them reel back. "Lord Aizen?"

"Yeah," Ichigo quirks an eyebrow. "Did Ryuuken not tell you why I was leaving?"

Ryuuken and Kisuke's eyes flash with sudden understanding. Ichigo told Ryuuken he was leaving to save Rukia. None of this is for Aizen. "He did."

"What number are you?" Ryuuken asks.

"Kurosaki Ichigo, Cero Espada, at your service." He gives an extravagant Western bow.

"The cero?" Yoruichi stares.

Aizen stands up on the top of a dune. He's to the backs of Ichigo's company. He's signaling the end of this conversation.

"Yes, the cero. Also, I'm really sorry about this," Ichigo frowns, eyes falling on Ryuuken.

"This is a trap, isn't it?" Ryuuken sighs.

"Yeah."

Before the other three could react, the Espada move. All nine have them entrapped in a kill circle made of swords. Isshin goes to draw his zanpakuto, but Kisuke stops him. They're surrendering. Ichigo only offers his apologetic look to Ryuuken.

"Excellent job, Ichigo. The first prisoners of war."

The sound of Aizen's voice has the small group snarling. They send heat filled glares at the man that ruined their lives. The lord ignores the looks, and goes to stand beside Ichigo. He grabs the ginger by the back of the neck. God, Ichigo hates that.

"What have you done to my son?" Isshin snaps.

"From the sounds of it, he's barely your son," Aizen quips.

Ichigo bites his lip to stop the laugh from escaping his mouth. He's so glad it's not just him. The mirth of his laugh is still there for everyone to see, however.

"You think this is funny?" The Flash Goddess snaps.

"Only a little," he pinches his fingers together.

"This is a dangerous game you're playing," Ryuuken states.

There's something in those eyes of his. Something Ichigo understands. Ryuuken trusts Ichigo, and knows what he is doing. That's a relief. Maybe he'll keep an eye on the other three for him.

"Almost as dangerous as me," he replies with a grin. He must keep up appearances.

"What shall we do with them, Lord Aizen?" Ulquiorra asks.

Ichigo and the green bean lock eyes. It's been a while since Ichigo and him even looked at each other. It doesn't matter because he moves his gaze.

"Chain them and bring them back for questioning. I want to know where the rest of the Gotei 13 are."

Isshin finally catches on. He told Ichigo where the Shinigami army is, but Ichigo didn't tell Aizen. Ichigo isn't on Aizen's side. Thankfully, no one let's this knowledge show.

"With all due respect, Lord Aizen, I thought we were going to kill them," Baraggan grumbles.

"Not until we find the rest of the Shinigami."

Ichigo won't let that happen. The Gotei 13 will be on them first.

The four are shackled in seki seki chains, and thrown over someone's shoulder. Nel carries Ryuuken, Harribel carries Kisuke, Starrk carries Isshin, and Grimmjow goes to pick up Yoruichi. The sight of that blue haired jerk touching a woman gives Ichigo chills and rage.

"Not you," Ichigo snaps.

"What?" Grimmjow growls.

"I won't let a creep like you to touch her."

"Why you-"

"Grimmjow?" Aizen starts. "You dare defy the leader of the Espada?"

Grimmjow scrunches up his nose in distaste. "No, Lord Aizen."

"Then do as he says."

His eyes glare heatedly at Ichigo, but he stands down nonetheless. The ginger watches him with his yellow predator eyes before throwing Yoruichi over his shoulder. He secures her with his non dominant hand, and makes sure the men are safely tucked into their carriers arms. He walks back to Aizen, and gives the lord a nod.

"Very well. If this happens again, Ichigo, don't be afraid to use force. After all, you've done it before."

"Yes, Lord Aizen."

"What is he talking about?" Yoruichi whispers to him.

He doesn't answer. Simply turns back to the Espada with the command to move out.

They get back to Las Noches in better time than Ichigo thought they would. Stepping inside the fortress sends off a thousand and one warnings in his head. Something isn't right here. His instincts are sliding down his back in sweat and fear. It suddenly gets very hot in his new uniform. He fidgets with his mother's cross.

Their group is making their way to the dungeons when Ichigo's fracción finds them. Ichigo mentally curses. When Uryū sees his dad taken prisoner, he's going to lose his mind. What should he do? Whatever happens, he's going to have to drop Yoruichi. God, the last thing he wants to do is leave Yoruichi without protection. He may have lost respect for her, but she's his mentor. She showed him how to earn his bankai and how to strategize in unfriendly territory. Just as Kisuke helped him unlock his shikai and taught him what little he knows about the Soul Society. He cares for these people. He doesn't want anything bad to happen to them.

"Dad?" Uryū gawks.

"Uryū," Ryuuken says with concern.

"Dad!" The Quincy bursts in panic.

"Uryū, wait," Ichigo starts, knowing exactly where this is going. That four-eyed idiot is going to draw an arrow.

And he does. Ichigo loses hold of thought, and moves in immediate action. He drops Yoruichi, and uses shunpo to Uryū. He's a mere blur as he goes under the Quincy's outstretched arms. He grabs him by his shoulders, pulls him over his hip, and throws him into the floor. Ichigo gets on top to hold him down. His fracción go to do something until Ichigo throws his arm up to stop them.

"Get off of me!" Uryū struggles.

"Hey, hey, hey. Hey!" Ichigo's raised voices makes Uryū pause. "You have to calm down."

"But my dad!"

"He's fine. Nothing is going to happen to him."

"Don't make promises you can't keep."

"Uryū, listen to me. Ryuuken grew up with my mother. He's basically family. I will die before I let anything happen to him," Ichigo says lowly.

The bespectacled teen considers this. "You swear?"

"On my soul."

"Fine."

"Good."

Ichigo gets up, and offers a hand. Uryū takes it.

"All of you, listen close. War is going to start any minute. I need you on my side," he tells his fracción.

"What are friends for?" Tatsuki teases.

The rest comment in agreement. Rukia gives the ginger a nod of permission, and he nods back. Ichigo claps Uryū's shoulder, and goes back to the awaiting Espada. Aizen looks amused. Oh, great, he thinks.

"Is he going to be okay?" The megalomaniac jests.

"Yes. He assumed his father was in danger for associating with these Shinigami," Ichigo gestures to the four, but stops when he couldn't find the fourth. "Where's Yoruichi?"

"Grimmjow," Nel rolls her eyes, adjusting Ryuuken on her shoulder.

The ginger sets his eyes onto the bastard. Grimmjow does indeed have the Flash Goddess. A shunpo later, and there's a fist in Grimmjow's diaphragm. He chokes. Yoruichi falls right into Ichigo's arms, and the ginger walks away with her, pretending he didn't see the Espada fall onto his knees or hear the swears directed at him.

"Thanks," she mutters.

"Of course."

"Shall we get going? I'd hate for the Gotei 13 to show up before we find them," Aizen smirks.

"Yes, Lord, Aizen."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.7K 852 31
[COMPLETED] BLEACH SPOILERS! IF YOU HAVENT SEEN EVERYTHING, DONT READ. IT CONTAINS SPOILERS You've been living with Urahara Kisuke ever since the ev...
5.7K 206 11
The story of how Ichigo and Orihime Came to be. this story will work from the day after the battle with Yhwach to maybe a week or so after we meet Ka...
41.2K 1.6K 63
═════════════════════════ ❛❛ UNLESS I GRIP THE SWORD , I CANNOT PROTECT YOU. WHILE GRIPPING THE SWORD , I CANNOT EMBRACE YOU. ❜❜ β–°β–° Anime - Bleach ...
1.6K 47 28
Once, I was the Captain of the Tenth Division - talented, celebrated, and beloved. How could I have known that I was part of a conspiracy, a pawn in...