𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐓𝐰𝐨𝐬

By taehkey

You thought one was bad, try two of them *** Jeon Jeongguk Jeon Jungkook Kim Taehyung Top Jeon's Bottom Taeh... More

p r o l o g u e
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h a n k - y o u

t h i r t y - s e v e n

5.3K 288 169
By taehkey

     The nightfall rained upon the Jeon Twins as they spent probably another hour or two at the stadium together.

They talked and reminisced about old times, old memories that were nothing but joyful and pure. Sweet times where all of them were happy and their hearts content.

Where the three of them were head over heels in love. Where their smiles were never-ending and their giggles were the loudest things in the room.

Then they talked some more and it came down to where Jeongguk told his finalizes decision. Where he knew deep down inside what the best option was for him. Where he could guarantee happiness for all of them.

Jungkook was shocked initially but at the same time, he was proud. He knew it was a good choice and he knew it would relieve each and every one of them. He knew what it was and that Jeongguk would be happiest this way.

     "I love you, you know that?" Jungkook nudged his brother's arm as he adjusted himself and stood, his twin following after a moment.

"No, I thought you hated me. Gee, what a relief." Jeongguk rolled his eyes, a grin spreading over his features. "I love you too though, very unfortunate."

"You couldn't live without me. Unfortunate my ass." Jungkook retorted, shaking his head. "But I think we should go home and . . . Talk to Taehyung. He's upset and things can't end with him in tears."

Jeongguk could've spat back a jokey comment but he held it, he just nodded in agreement.

     The twins walked to their vehicles and both drove themselves back to their shared penthouse. The pretty hues of orange glows long gone faded into blues of many different shades.

The stars sparkled and surrounded the moon so it wasn't all alone in the sky, blinging at bright as the other. They twinkled and sprinkled the the dark shades, being a natural source of light.

Usually the stars weren't so bright but they were tonight. Maybe Jeongguk just thought they were due to the glowy feeling he had in his chest, the fluttering and the relief of weight off his shoulders.

It was a heavenly feel and he knew it wasn't going to last forever but it would eventually return in the long run.

Eventually.

     To cut to the chase, both boys arrived home together and they made their way into the complex. They signed in and headed straight for the elevator.

The casual and awkward sound of the lightly played music filled their ears but they didn't feel awkward. It especially didn't feel awkward when they shared a reassuring look towards one another.

A look that promised the joy they all could feel. It would take time, effort, patience, and will but it would grant them a feeling of closure and comfort.

     The elevator doors slid open and revealed Taehyung who was sat in the living room, head laid back and TV playing in the background.

He looked back over his shoulder once he heard the door to the apartment open up.

     "I'm sorry," Jeongguk said first before walking all the way in. "Let's . . . Let's talk like adults. I won't leave or yell this time." He promised without saying the actual word.

Jungkook nodded in agreement. It's what they talked about at the stadium. Just being grown adults and confessing what they all wanted to be said.

     "It's going to kill me."

"It's going to help you, Gguk." Jungkook uttered. "Yeah, dude, it's going to hurt but this doesn't have to be dragged along any further. This doesn't have to be a back and forth game."

"A definite answer hurts though. It's— It's like it confirms everything. Like it stops here." Jeongguk admitted. "I had this same feeling when I was there, before I left like a crybaby." He opened. "It felt like . . . It felt . . ."

"Like a breakup, right?" Jungkook finished, already having a clue.

Jeongguk scoffed, nodding regardless to give an answer. Stupid twin code. "And it really hurts."

Jungkook understood but, "Why force yourself to give it a chance if you can't? I want to, I'm willing to look past that but you. Me and you, we aren't the same." He placed his hand on his brother's shoulder, patting it.

The elder twin nodded and ran his fingers through his black hair, huffing to himself. He didn't even know what to say. His heart was aching.

"And . . . If in the future your heart mends," Jungkook made his brother look at him, showing his empathy. "Then you can give him the shot he wants. But now—"

"But now I don't want to." Jeongguk said with a faint shake of his head. "I think I'm happier without being paranoid he's going to hurt me again. I believe he won't but I don't trust him." He put into perspective. "I love him,"

"Always will,"

"But I think it's best that him and I are like this. I think it's best we remain apart." Jeongguk answered. "Because all this does it hurt. All this is is pain."

"And that's okay." Jungkook spoke softly. "You're okay."

"I'm okay." Jeongguk repeated. "And you," He began. "You're going to try it again?" He cocked his brow ever so slightly, awaiting an answer from his twin.

Jungkook smiled purely, nodding his head. "I can see how sorry he is and I can feel my heart like I did when I was young. Seeing him brought back every warming emotion he's ever given me."

"Then that's that, huh?" Jeongguk asked, feeling his eyes sting but he didn't let any tears fall. Instead, he let a deep breath leave his chest, a breath that he felt like he hung onto for years.

"Then that's that." Repeated Jungkook. "Only thing now is to tell Taehyung and to progress our lives from there."

Jeongguk slowly nodded, feeling a blooming sense of euphoria building inside the cold barriers of his chest.

He blinked back his tears and looked away from his identical twin brother, gulping. He was nervous but it felt so right.

Jungkook and Taehyung could be together and he could get the closure he thrived for; the closure that would help build back a friendship and reside the endless amounts of anger and rage. Endless but somehow finally came to a close.

     "I'm sorry I let my anger speak a lot but I'm as calm as can be right now and I meant everything I said." Jeongguk said as his eyes locked with Taehyung's. "It fucking hurts," He felt the sting in his eyes again. "But I really think it's best this way; us as friends."

Taehyung wiped his eyes and nodded. "Just one thing, please," He said, seeing as Jeongguk waited expectantly. The man wasn't sure what else could he added but he was willing to hear the other out, especially since Taehyung heard him.

     The elder stood up and wrapped his arms around Jeongguk, hugging him close to his chest and being engulfed by warmth.

The peace it brought. Nothing will ever compare to the feeling of being let go; the feeling of what felt to be freedom from the constant negative thoughts and heartache.

     "I'm so sorry," Taehyung whispered to the younger who felt a tear go down his face. He hesitantly wrapped his arms around Taehyung, kissing the top of his head. A 'see you later' kiss.

Jeongguk smiled anyways though he felt like crying his heart out. He smiled through the temporary pain because he felt like he could fly. The hug was full of raw emotion and not a single ounce of anger.

     "I forgive you."

***

     Jungkook laughed as he tossed another popcorn kernel at Taehyung, seeing the annoyance plaster all across the brunet's features. Jungkook couldn't shield away his endless grin of joy, eyes crinkling at the sides.

     "Will you stop? Your brother is trying to win the playoff game here?" Taehyung rolled his eyes, shaking his head but he still smiled through it. He couldn't stay mad forever.

"Yeah, some of us would like to watch the game and not your disgusting antics." Jimin faked a gag, throwing his arm around Taehyung and pulling the boy close to him. "Don't worry, baby, I won't let the ugly monster hurt you." He told to the younger man.

Jungkook scoffed. "What's with you and stealing my boyfriend?" He questioned, brow raised.

"What's with you and letting your boyfriend get stolen?" Jimin shot back, stinking his tongue out at the younger who just rolled his eyes in return.

"Can you all just shut up?" Yoongi sternly said, feeling like he was with Dumb, Dumber, and Dumbest.

Yoongi felt a hand massage circles into his backside, sighing silently to himself. It was relaxing but he knew what was coming his way.

     "You're a very mean little man." Hoseok teased, saying it without looking over at his own boyfriend. "Just ignore them, the rest of the audience can."

"The rest of the audience isn't sitting directly beside them." Yoongi retorted but he didn't sound as mean, just returning a comment.

"Now look who won't shut up." Jungkook interrupted, Yoongi snapping his head towards the youngest.

He was about to stand up. "I've about had it with you," He said but another voice stopped him, making him, along with everyone else, look behind them.

     "Jeongguk just threw fifty-five yard pass which got them another first down for any of you who care." Seokjin pointed out. "They're close to making the winning touchdown if you all could do me a favor and shut up. Respectfully."

Namjoon nodded, glad his husband was capable of dealing with the losers in front of them. He admired that and he knew his husband was going to be a great father when the adoption forms were accepted.

     "It's up! It's up!" The loud speaker announced. Everyone was on the edge of their seats, watching the glorious pass Jeongguk made to his wide receiver who was in the end zone.

Anything the group was doing came to a sudden halt as their eyes followed the football, all holding onto one another.

It was silent for a moment, everyone watching in slow motion. It was a perfectly thrown football, pretty spiral and all.

     Cheers loudly erupted when the wide receiver caught the ball and both feet landed in the goal line. He held the ball tight to his chest so he wouldn't lose possession of the football and they overturn it.

     "And that's it, folks! Panthers win the NFC divisional playoffs! We'll be seeing them against the Minnesota Vikings next week!" Said the man who worked the intercom. "Like all scoring plays, this one will be reviewed to confirm the touchdown."

Fans of the Carolina Panthers roared with excitement, all clapping as Jeongguk and his team managed to break the tie within the last ten seconds of the game, winning.

     Jungkook was so proud, his cheeks hurting from the joyous and prideful grin he wore. He kept his eyes on his brother who looked up and saw him in the stands. They found one another much earlier in the game.

They smiled at each other, both glad to see the other.

     Jeongguk looked slightly over and saw the rest of the group who were all clapping for him. He saw all of their smiles and their gleeful eyes; the way they smacked their hands together to cheer him on.

And the way Taehyung looked at him with no pain, no sorrow. The way he looked he looked at him heartwarmingly.

Jeongguk felt the happiest he's ever been since the entire situation went down. Everything felt in place and his heart felt good.

He wouldn't have had wanted this any other way and he was glad to say he was happy it ended the way it did.

     Jungkook looked to his right at his cheesing boyfriend. He threw his arm around him and pulled him close, pulling him away from Jimin who was too busy cheering to notice.

The young twin kissed his cheek, seeing the hues of red arise on Taehyung's cheeks right after he did so.

     "See, you do bring him luck." Jungkook told, feeling his heart flutter and swirl with love. Taehyung was all his.

"No, it's you. It's always been you." Taehyung replied, shaking his head. He could see the look in his boyfriend's eyes and he returned it gladly. "He's so lucky to have a brother like you. I'm even luckier to have you back as my boyfriend."

Jungkook always felt like he got the blunt end of the stick; like he was the secondary character to his own story but here he was, staring longingly into his boyfriend's eyes.

Here he was, cherishing the moment for what it was. He couldn't be happier. None of them could be happier than what they were right now.

Jungkook had Taehyung and Taehyung had Jungkook.

Jeongguk had football. Not only that, he had an amazing brother and a great friend.

They all had Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jimin. They all had each other.

They all grew up.

"Okay, uglies," Yoongi coughed. "Can we go get something to eat now? I'm kind of hungry. We can get Gguk and go celebrate at the penthouse."

"Why is it that we feel the need to say 'penthouse'?" Questioned Jimin. "We get it, they're rich, they got money." He rolled his eyes.

Taehyung snickered, shaking his head at his friends' antics.

Jungkook wiggled his brows. "Someone mad they don't a casa like yo." He shot a teasing wink to the shorter adult who squinted back at him.

"Before we try Spanish, let's fix your English first." Jimin retorted.

The two went back and forth but not without laughter and grins from others, it feeling like old times. It was all just fun and a moment to enjoy, nothing feeling out of place.

And to quote earlier, "They all grew up". Well, that meant for the most part. They were still very childish at heart, especially when it came to bickering with the other.

But at least they were all together and content.

That's what matters.

The End
__________

Author's Note:
Sugar And Salt
coming soon . . .

Check out my other work:
Right From Left Field
Greedy
Sugar And Salt

Be sure to:
Follow me
Comment
Go back & vote, please!

t h a n k  y o u

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 6.5K 27
A bartender and an idol get drunk in Las Vegas and wake up married the next day without being able to remember anything. What at first seems like a d...
5.7K 180 17
Jungkook has a daydream where the class president Kim Taehyung was going to fuck him. Jungkook and Taehyung are in the same class, yet they never tal...
32.2K 1.3K 23
- please, I can't forget you - I heard that many times before goodbye Kim Taehyung rich, handsome as hell student who lacks nothing in his life, in...
171K 9.8K 88
One is in love - one is not What happens when a boy falls in love with twins? Can he make it through the storm that awaits for him? Regarding his...