Desire

By TimaTellMeAStory

Deysire Washington is a beautiful, smart and successful young woman who is getting ready to take a wild ride... More

Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Page 10
Page 11
Page 12
Page 13
Page 14
Page 15
page 16
Page 17
Page 18
Page 19
Page 20
Page 21
Page 22
Page 23
Page 24
Page 25
Page 26
Page 27
Page 28
Page 29
Page 30
Page 31
Page 32
Page 33
Page 34
Page 35
Page 36
Page 37
Page 38
Page 39
Page 40
Page 41
Page 42
Page 43
page 44
page 45
page 46
page 47
page 48
page 49
Page 50
Page 51
Page 52
Page 53
Page 55
Page 56
Page 57
Page 58
Page 59
Page 60
Page 61
Page 62
Page 63
Page 64
Page 65
Page 66
Page 67
Page 68
Page 69
Page 70
Page 71
Page 72
Page 73
Page 74
Page 75
Page 76
Page 77
Page 78
Page 79
Page 80
Page 81
Page 82

Page 54

137 4 0
By TimaTellMeAStory

54

I screamed "But you're supposed to be...

"Dead! I know. Listen, sit down please."

"No way."

"Deysire, please have a seat."

I gave her a puzzled look and finally took  a seat. She offered me food and drink. "No, thanks." I replied.

"What is this about?" I inquired with fear in my voice.

"Listen, Frank wanted me dead. He was going to kill me, so I had to fake my own death. He knew that I was planning to leave him. He knew he'd lose everything by me proving his many affairs."

My face was covered in guilt.

"Deysire, I'm not here to make you feel bad. I am trying to help you. Frank is planning to give Angel the company a lot sooner than expected, because he's under investigation for embezzlement and maybe even murders. By you and Angel going to Miami, it looked as if Angel was already in control. Those "investments" weren't necessarily investments. You two received those payments and he will argue that you closed those deals that in actuality, had been put in place by him and Arnold. You could be framed as well. If he signs the company over to Angel now, Angel will have to finish all of Frank's dirty work and if he doesn't, Frank will kill him"

"That's his son!"

"Not biologically. That's why he doesn't mind him taking the fall for him. That's my child and I'm doing what any mother would, I'm protecting him."

My mind was blown.

"Go to the police."

"The police are on his side. Crooked cops, dirty money and an innocent black man to frame. It's the perfect plan"

"Does Angel know that you're alive?"

"No."

"So, how are you going to protect him if the cops aren't cooperating with you?"

"He's wanted in Miami as well. Investigators there are building a case on him and Arnold with the help of Harold, me and hopefully you."

"What do you want me to do?"

"I need you to get close to him to get into the house. He won't let anyone in unless he's there to monitor them. Even Angel."

"What am I supposed to do in there?"

"Let me know when you're inside. I'll give you instructions. I'll be waiting."

She got up and walked away. I saw her get into a black SUV being driven by a man. "Was that Harold?" "Has he known the whole time that she wasn't dead?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 52.4K 38
"I want to defile you, destroy you, corrupt you in the most sinfully beautiful way. Break you until you're completely mine." "And then?" "Then I'll...
685K 31.8K 75
She hadn't realized that she was completely naked under him. His hands were everywhere, sending spit of fire on every single spot of her body. He was...
3.9K 127 25
Alleged STDs, Crushes, Heartbreaks, & a whole lot of more shit Mystery had to go through. From her naive years as a teenager to her more developed ye...
499 45 45
Ryan had just turned fourteen when he discovered his girlfriend Brenda was pregnant. He gave up everything to stay with her and raise the child. Lace...