X-Men Season 2 (Male Insert)

By IvanBullock

The X-Men are back again, now bigger than ever. The Future is in danger? Call the X-Men. Mutant hunting robot... More

The Future
The Hellions
Prisoners of the Mind Pt. 1
Prisoners of the Mind Pt. 2
Young and Dumb
Days of Future Past #1
Days of Future Past #2
From the Outside
Tale of Two Worlds #1
Tale of Two Worlds #3
Runway Stars #1
Runway Stars #2
Runway Stars #3
X-24 #2
The Missing Mutants
The Trial of Tag #1
The Trial of Tag #2
The Trial of Tag #3
X-Man No More
The Search #1
The Search #2
The Search #3
The Search #4
The Search #5

X-24 #1

1.2K 57 17
By IvanBullock

X-Men: Tag, Cyclops, Marvel Girl, Beast, Angel, Ice Man, Emma Frost, X-23
-

---------------

You yawned as you walked through the halls of the empty school. It was kinda weird how you never could get used to the fact that it was cleared out for the summer. You did wonder a bit about where some of the kids went, but you never could focus long enough to really think of an answer.

Regardless, you had full access to the fridge. Which was super nice.

Bobby: Watch out!

You stopped just in time to avoid being hit by a bike. You looked down the hall to see Bobby riding a bicycle down the hall.

Y/N: What the hell?

Hank: No one is here to stop him.

You turned around to find Hank walking down the hall like a normal person. He also looked tired.

Y/N: Why don't you try to stop him?

Hank: I wish to save myself from the headache.

That was....fair.

The two of you walked together towards the kitchen. Besides the two of you and Bobby, it didn't really seem like anyone else was awake.

Hank: Y/N, since I have you, could I ask you a question?

Y/N: Sure.

Hank: Where did everyone go?

You both stopped and you looked at him. So, it wasn't just you. He also found it weird that everyone seemingly....dissapered.

Emma: I had the same question for a while now.

You both found her leaving the lounge room. She looked a bit tired, but she seemed to be just as confused as the rest of you. You rubbed your chin for a moment before you shrugged.

Y/N: I guess we'll wait for the others to wake up. I doubt it's anything too big. For now, let's go eat some shit!

You marched forward while Hank and Emma stood there. They felt like they wanted to say something, but they couldn't quite find the right words they were looking for.

Meanwhile, back in your room, the figure that had been living under your bed for the past week or so finally began to crawl out into the open. She slowly stood up and held up a fist, a single metal claw popped out.

???: Mmm.

X-Men

You silently ate your cereal while Emma scrolled through her phone and Hank read the paper. Bobby was making himself an omelet while everyone else found themselves entering the dining hall one by one.

Warren: I'm so tired. That Gala really did a number on me.

Scott: I know how you feel. Who knew that a simple party could be so taxing on the body and mind?

Everyone raised their hand.

Scott: Oh, yeah. You all get invited to things.

Y/N: Pull the stick out your ass sometimes and maybe you'll get some friends.

Scott just tossed his empty yogurt cup at your head. Laura sat between you and Emma and took your bowl. You watched as she lifted it up and began to drink the left over milk. Good. You won't have to throw it away.

Scott got up and let out a yawn before he stretched.

Scott: I'm going to train in the Danger Room. Anyone can join if they...

Everyone found something to throw at him in response. He just rolled his eyes and headed out of the room.

He rubbed his neck as he made his way towards the elevator to head down to the lower levels. However, he stopped when he heard something.

Someone was...crying. He looked around confused for a moment. Everyone was in the mess hall. And that sounded like a girl.

He carefully walked towards the source of the crying and found himself in the lounge. There, he found a girl crying at the chessboard.

Scott: Uh, hey.

The girl looked up, and Scott spotted the scars on her face.

Scott: Who are you?

The girl's sad face slowly changed. Before he could react, he found the girl stabbing something into his head. A small disk like device. With no warning, Scott found himself suddenly shocked by a powerful burst of electricity.

He fell forward, now unconscious, as the girl looked down at him.

One down. Seven more to go.
--------------
You ended up attending your telepathic therapy with Emma outside for once while Laura hung around to observe. She wasn't really expecting much. You were in your head. To her, the two of you were just sitting cross legged with your eyes closed.

However, back inside the Mansion, the mysterious little girl began to look through everyone's rooms. She ended up in Emma's first.

It was mostly white save for the wooden walls and such. The girl walked towards the bed and found something sitting on one of the pillows. A stuffed bear. Something you had won for her back at the fair.

The girl picked it up and sniffed it. She then stared at it for a moment. Slowly, she began to hug it. It was soft. And....nice to hold.

The girl closed her eyes as she found herself comforted by the cheap prize. Fun fact, you won it by throwing darts at balloons. Super easy.

She set the bear back down and looked around some more before she spotted Emma's makeup area. She made her way over and picked up a tube of lipstick. She opened it and sniffed it before she twisted the bottom.

The blue cylinder of lipstick appeared and the girl touched it with her finger. She then noticed a magazine nearby. She looked at it and found a picture of a model applying lipstick.

The girl looked at the thing of makeup and did her best to imitate the photo. She finished and looked at herself in the mirror. She thought it was pretty.

She set the lipstick back down and noticed something else on the desk. A framed photo.

She picked it up and examined it. It was a photo of you and your friends. Though, she did notice that the red haired one was slightly cropped out.

Warren: Emma? You in here?

The girl looked up as the slightly opened door opened.

Warren: Do you happen to know where Scott is? I wanted to ask him about...

Warren stopped when he found the girl standing there. With no hesitation, the girl popped out her claws and lunged right towards him with a growl.
-------------------
Emma: And how are you doing this week?

You sat in the mind space that you and Emma had crafted together to hold your therapy sessions. It just looked like a normal office, but the photos were of you and your friends.

The only other thing that had changed was Emma's appearance. She was now wearing a white button up tucked into a black pencil skirt. Her hair was also in a bun held together by a single pencil. She probably did that on purpose.

Damn tease.

Y/N: Better. At least, I think so.

Emma: Explain.

You rubbed the back of your neck.

Y/N: It's hard to explain. I mean, killing Sinsiter isn't really bothering me as bad as it did. I've kinda come to terms with it now. But.....can we talk about something else that's been bugging me?

Emma nodded.

Emma: Of course. This is for your benefit, anyway.

You sighed as you ran a hand through your hair.

Y/N: It's about Laura.

Emma: Oh?

Y/N: It's just....lately she's been kinda distant. And I don't know what I did if I did anything at all.

Emma raised a brow.

Emma: I can name a list of the many stupid things you've done this week alone, but I can confidently say that it's not something you did.

Y/N: What do you mean?

Emma created glasses, just to take them off in a dramatic manner.

Emma: Me and Laura spoke last night. What's going on with her is her own problem. Something that you have no control over. I offered her help, but she declined. You know how she could be.

It wasn't something you did? Was Laura upset about something? But, not because of you.

You should talk to her when you had the chance.

Emma: Also, I must say, you've been making great progress. You haven't pictured me naked once this entire session.

You looked up and the two of you stared at each other. Emma then sighed.

Emma: One time is still better than before.
---------------
Bobby: Hey, who's breaking stuff up here?

Bobby looked around the hallways as he followed the sound of commotion coming from one of the rooms. He stopped when he reached Emma's room. He was about to knock, but he suddenly found Warren crashing through the wall instead.

Warren laid there unconscious as the small girl stepped through the angel size hole. She sniffed the air and turned to Bobby who stood there frozen.

Bobby: Uh.....no.

He transformed into his ice form and began to escape, but the girl gave chase. She quickly caught up to him and tackled him to the ground. Bobby lifted his hands to defend himself, but the girl simply lifted her claw.

Bobby: Not the face!
-------------
Laura watched as you and Emma opened your eyes. You both stood up and Laura made her way over.

Emma: Alright. That does it for today. Same time next week.

You nodded. Emma looked at Laura and gave a quick nod before she headed back to the Mansion. You and Alura watched her for a moment before you looked at your girlfriend.

Laura: So, how did it go?

Y/N: Good. Although she isn't licensed, she's a pretty good therapist.

You thought back on your conversation with her.

Y/N: You know, she could probably help you too, of you ever need it.

Laura: I don't.

Y/N: But if you did...

Laura: I don't.

Y/N: It's nice to talk to other people.

Laura crossed her arms and turned to look up at you. You simply looked at her. No humor, no sarcasm. You were being serious.

Y/N: And, if you don't feel comfortable talking to her....you can talk to me.

Laura's scowl slowly turned to consideration. But she shook her head.

Laura: I know. But I don't need to talk to...

Bobby: <High pitched scream>

You and Laura turned to the Mansion. Was that a girl?

Laura: I think that was Bobby.

Mmm. It kinda did sound like him.

Y/N: We should go check that out.

Laura nodded and you both headed towards the Mansion.
-------------
You held up a telepathic sword while Laura had her claws ready to attack. You both looked around the eerily silent Mansion for any clue on to what was going on.

Y/N: Bobby? Scott? Jean? Anyone?

Laura: Y/N.

You looked over to her to find that she was standing over a body. You hurried over and found an unconscious Jean laying there. A spilt glass of tea now stained the carpet.

Laura: I think we're dealing with an intruder.

Y/N: You think it's the Brotherhood?

Laura shrugged. There was no telling. Suddenly, you heard a sound from upstairs. You and Laura looked at each other before you both started up the stairs.

You reached the top, but you didn't find anything.

Laura: What the hell....

You both suddenly found a set of claws stabbing through the floor. You and Laura watched as they quickly cut out a square under where Laura was standing.

The floor gave in under her, but you quickly caught her by the wrist and pulled her to solid ground. You both looked into the hole and found the small figure run off.

Girl: <Growl!>

Y/N: What the fuck was that?!

Laura: It...it smelt like me.

You looked at her with wide eyes.

Y/N: Uh......what?

Before either of you could figure it out, the small figure leaped out of the darkness. It tackled you to the ground before it flipped into the dark again.

Y/N: She has...metal bones....ow....

Laura pulled you to your feet as you held your chest. It was like someone shot you with a cannon ball. A child size cannon ball.

Y/N: You wouldn't happen to have any sisters, would you?

Laura: Not that I know of.

Girl: Grahhh!

You narrowly dodged her claw as she lunged at you again. You quickly grabbed her ankle and swung her into the wall. However, she simply crashed through it and escaped your grasp.

Y/N: Shit.

You and Laura stood back to back. She held her claws up while you pulled out some quarters charged with energy.

You were under attack.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33 9 9
Justin and the whole family is back but are in deep trouble! They're going to need help with a new threat bigger than they faced!
684K 21.2K 45
"(Y/n)," Professor X was the next person on the screen, "I believe I'm the last person to give my message. I've seen many minds, and many mutants in...
1.8K 70 23
In the future from wolverine Jean grey and others, the X-men has new members. One member joins when he finds out he has fire powers, soon goes to juv...
92 0 6
The world has changed, now more than ever. A lot of People have accepted Mutants into society, and have appreciated them for who they are. The X-Me...