π…πŽπ‘π‚π„πƒ π“πŽ π‹πŽπ•π„ ᡒⁿ...

By chaejiji

Hajin and Beomgyu have been forced to be married, they hate each other and said that they'll never love each... More

01: Agreement
02: Meet Up
03: First Date
04: My Graduation And First Kiss
05: First Day Frustration
06: Wedding Day Shopping
07: Debut
08: Debut (Pt. 2)
09: Time With Each other (fluffy)
10: CEO Problems
H O W!?
11: CEO Problems Pt. 2
12: Sleepover
13: Sleepover Pt. 2
14: Wedding Plans
15: Jealousy
Not An Update!!
TYSMMMMMM❀️❀️
16: Mine, Not Yours
17: Accidents
18: Worry
19: By Myself
20: "Completely sober.."
21: "Presentation"
2.1k reads oml
22: "Space"
23: Comfort
24: Lavender in White
25: "I missed you.."
26: Beach Day
ILYYYY❀️❀️❀️❀️
27: "Do you like him?"
28: Plans without you
29: Cold
30: Company Dinner
HAPPY NEW YEAR! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽŠ
31: Crime Scene
32: Masking the pain
33: Piled up Problems
34: "I didn't mean to hurt you.."
35: "Bad Word!"
36: Unexpected Guest
Gyu's Birthday
Special Birthday Chapter
37: Suspicion
38: Deja Vu
39: "All of this, came from a paper.."
40: Lost..
41: You Have Me
2 YEARSβ—πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
42: "What a Shame.."
10k reads!!
43: Angel or Devil?
44: "Say you love me.. "
45: Kicked Out
NEW BOOK
47: Fight Or Escape
Notice!
BONUS CHAPTER
THANK YOU
Notice!

46: Goodnight

503 17 17
By chaejiji

Warning! This chapter contains a sensitive topic. Specifically, mentions and talks about suicide, pill overdose, as well as deadly chronic diseases, poisoning, and yandere themes. 

________________________________________________________________________________

I close the door slowly. Once I heard the click, I let out a heavy sigh. The feeling of having to give Beomgyu up for someone I loathe entirely. It would be weird if I said I still loved him. It would also be weird if I said I loved Taehyun all at the same time.

Loving two people at the same time is weird right?

I sink down onto the floor. My mind raced with different questions. Do I actually still love him? Am I making the right decision? Would my parents approve of what I did?

Bringing my knees up to my chest, I let the tears roll down my cheeks. In the middle of the bedroom, there I cried. My heart ached at the thought of having to leave him. I heard the door creak open but I could care about it less.

"Hey.."

His voice was oddly soothing.

Taehyun..

He slowly wraps his arms around me and brings me close to his chest as he lets me sob. There was no tension in the room whatsoever. Somewhere in my head, I was told to push away. Another was basically begging to let him hold me. I awkwardly stayed in that position with Taehyun, letting him believe that he was consoling me. Putting my emotions in place. 

A few minutes passed before he lets go of the tight grip. "Better?" He asks with a warm smile. I return a smile before shrugging in hand off my shoulder in the nicest way possible. "Yeah, I think I'm fine now." I managed to put a forced smile on my face. Taehyun was not convinced at all. I stand up from the ground and walk to the bathroom. Surely, he won't follow me. 

Well, that's weird. 

From outside, Taehyun says, "Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone to practice, alright?" He says as if I'll be doing something bad. Shaking my head with a scoff, I reply. "I'm not that irresponsible." A dry chuckle leaves my lips. There was no response from the other side of the door. I figured he had already left until the door creaks open, startling me. "Geez, I could've been changing and you wouldn't even know." 

Taehyun rolls his eyes. He stares at me, eyes travelling to the pill bottle in my hands. "It's for my headache don't worry." I reassure him. "That's because of stress." "Stress my ass, I could care less about that." 

Without thinking, Taehyun grabs the bottle of pills out of my hand. He checks the label on the bottle. "It's a Motrin." I groan in frustration. "I'm not a child, Tyun, I can read. I would know if it's something I shouldn't be taking!" "Yeah, well with your head in a bit of a clutter, anything could happen." 

I tilt my head in confusion. "You know what I mean, Hajin." He slams the bottle back on the sink. Then it hits. "Are you talking about suicide?" My voice a breathy whisper. Taehyun's head snaps my way, it would almost break. "I never said anything about- What?" His voice was just as low as mine. I could see his eyes glistening. 

"I didn't mean that specifically." He lets out a sarcastic life. "You're thinking I'll overdose myself." I laugh at the thought. Taehyun's eyes widens at my statement. He immediately shakes his head in a panic. "Even someone whose emotions are not a mess can overdose themselves." Another statement follows. Taehyun leans against the wall, eyes fixated on the floor. There was silence. 

Ear piercing silence. 

"Don't you trust me?"

"I do! I do trust you! It's just that.. With your situation right now-"

"My situation right now, is none of your business."

Taehyun seemed offended and hurt from what I said. Before I could apologize, he turns his heel and slams the door in my face as he leaves. "Ouch." I mumble bluntly under my breath. I take two pills from my bottle and shove them in my mouth. The quicker this headache goes away, the better. After staring at my half-dead self in mirror, I walk out of the bathroom only to drop my tired body on the bed and fall asleep on top of the covers. 

_____________

It's been two weeks. My headache hasn't gone away since. I'm planning to see a doctor for it in a few days. Ever since that situation in the bathroom with Taehyun, things haven't been so pleasant. My company's employees have been working at home and I've been hunched in front of my computer for the past week. Not to mention a heated argument with Beomgyu again just earlier today. 

Taking my reading glasses off, I tiredly rub my eyes. The coffee on the table long forgotten. Another ding comes from my computer, signalling that another report has been passed onto me. I groan in annoyance before putting the glasses on once more and opening the file. As usual, it's a self-report on the newest design for the new fashion concept of the company. 

Soft footsteps were heard from the living room. I turn my head to see who it was and it was just Haneul. I scoff, Beomgyu really had the audacity to bring her back in this household. I pay no attention as she passes by. "It's getting kinda late for work." She says, her voice a bit harsh. "If it's so late, why are you up?" I ask, momentarily pausing from my aggressive typing. 

"Couldn't sleep." Haneul replies bluntly. There was an awkward silence between us. "Try sleeping, there's a carton of milk in the fridge." I offer. Haneul doesn't move from her place in the living room couch. Once she does, she doesn't go for the milk. She goes for the spare wine on one of the shelves. 

She glances at me. "Want a drink?" "My head already hurts, I don't need a hangover." I scoff at her offer. Haneul rolls her eyes at my blunt reply. She pours herself a glass and downs it all in one sip. I hear soft clinks and clanks on the plate rack before she slides me a glass of wine. Haneul props herself on top of the kitchen counter as she drinks her second glass. Temptation came over me. Shutting off my laptop, I grab the glass and take in a drink. 

It's been a long time since I drank any alcoholics so this made my throat burn. "Oh god-" "See? It's not that bad." Haneul laughs. I was confused, was this another one of her tricks? "What's gotten you in a good mood? Normally, you'd be spitting insults at me by now." 

She chuckles half-heartedly and leans back. "I'm too tired to care." She shakes her head. Her voice was strained and gruff. It sounds as if she's been crying. She notices my head tilt, confusion written all over my face. "I had a call earlier." Haneul mutters out. I lean back on the soft velvety chair and listen to her.

"My father has been diagnosed with ischemic heart disease." She chokes on her words. I see her blink away the tears and drinks another sip of wine. "Oh, i'm sorry." I shrug. "Karma's a bitch, isn't it?" A dry laugh escapes her pale lips. I felt bad for her. She may be an ass to everyone, but she's still human. Haneul continues to talk about how she felt. 

"I didn't want to tell Beomgyu.. He's been so busy and stressed lately." "They all are. I mean the comeback is scheduled in 3 weeks, of course they're busy." My voice was monotonous. She was being sketchy with her sudden niceness. Las time she was nice, it didn't end up well. "Look, I'm sorry if I've been too harsh on you.. It's just... Love makes us do the craziest of things, doesn't it?" She says dreamily. 

I chuckle at her statement. "Damn right." She smiles at me. I can't tell if it was genuine or not. She had a reputation with masks. Haneul can shield her true self in different masks. She can look sad when she's not and everyone will believe it. 

"Tell you what, as a truce. Why don't we drink? A few sips only." Before I could say no, she was already pouring me a glass. "Haneul, I really shouldn't." "Nonsense! You're only young once." She gives me another sweet smile. The glass makes a small thud on the table. I debated whether or not to drink it. 

You need a distraction.

The voice in my head spoke. What could go wrong? 

Haneul waits until I take the glass. I shrug, it seems fine. Taking the glass into my hands, I drink it all in one go. Haneul's sweet smile turned into something sinister. "Wow, did you get another bottle of wine or... Or..." I felt droopy, lightheaded. "I think the wine is finally kicking in." I chuckle. The pounding in my head much more noticeable than usual. Haneul takes the glass out of my hand and gently puts it on the table. 

"You know, I have to give it to you. You are one stupid person." She laughs at my state. Realization hits me. She did something with my drink. A sharp pain shot through the right side of my stomach. "Ah!-" Haneul covers my mouth, cutting off my pained scream.

"Hush hush now. We don't want the boys to hear what I did, now do we?"

I hear tape being ripped from behind me before it wraps around my mouth. "Duct tape should keep you quiet." A dark chuckle was heard. I collapse to the floor, hand still clutching my abdomen as more pain coursed through. My vision blurred. Last thing I see was a blurry sight of Haneul kneeling down to my level and her cold hand on my right cheek. 

"Goodnight, Hajin."

"Thank you for your cooperation."

Without a second passing, everything goes dark. 

________________________________________________________________________________
Author's Note:
I'm back :DDD Hopefully you guys liked this chapter. Thought it might spice thing up lmao. Anyway, remember to vote and comment! Feedback is highly appreciated. 

Word count: 17 words
Date posted: Tuesday, 07/13/21 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 1K 73
The story of passion, betrayals, dangerous relationships and guilt. It's impossible to make the right decision when a heart is filled to the brim and...
6.9K 444 53
Choi Yeonjun didn't even spare the decision a second thought when he chose to fall for the handsome asshole Choi Beomgyu. But how could he make someo...
382K 14.7K 65
"our love for one another is inevitable." [unedited]
4.3K 220 43
Y/N had just one dream to attend BTS concert . When she lands in ilcheon airport (south korea) her fates takes whole 180 degree turn when she gets...