09: Time With Each other (fluffy)

Hajin's Pov
I open my eyes and try to adjust to the sunlight that was shining through the window.

'Did I fall asleep while watching the movie last night?'

I thought to myself and turn to a cute sleeping Beomgyu with a blanket around most of his body. I gently shake him while telling him to wake up.

"Beomie~ wake up~" I kiss him all over his face. He groans and looks at me smiling. I ruffle his hair and peck his lips. "Why can't I wake up to that every morning?" he asks with his raspy morning voice. "Because your always busy and I don't wanna interfere. I don't wanna go to work either." I reply as I snuggle back close to him.

"Well maybe today we can spend more quality time together. I don't think we have plans today." Beomgyu checks his phone but immediately drops it because the light from his phone pierced his eyes. "AH-" due to his unluckiness and clumsiness, he accidentally dropped it on his face.

"Oh my god, Beom, are you okay??" I ask him in a worried tone. "Yeah.. I'm fine.." he rubs his nose bridge. "Do you want ice?" I ask and take a look at his face. "No thanks, I'm good babe.." he reassured. "God, first thing in the morning and your already scaring me.." I sigh and clutch my chest.

"I didn't mean to. Its the phone's fault!" he puts the blame on his phone while pouting cutely. "Yeah, blame it on the phone Beomgyu. This is why you should always put the brightness on low." I remind him and pick up his phone that was on the ground. I turn around and see him completely gone from the bed.

"What the-" "TICKLE ATTACK!!!" he yelled and started tickling me. "YAHH!!" I squirm around and try to get out of his grasp. I successfully stop him and run off but Beomgyu being well.. Beomgyu, he started chasing after me around the house at like 7:55 in the morning.

"CHOI BEOMGYU YOU BETTER STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!!" I tell and hide behind the couch but that didn't stop him from trying to catch me. "Not if you give me a kiss first." he says before pulling me out from behind the couch and making me sit on his lap.

"Okay okay fine." I groan in annoyance before pecking him in the lips and getting off his lap. "That's it?? Just a peck??" he whines. "It's that or nothing." I say and disappear off to the kitchen.

"You know you are gonna regret being a sassy bitch to me one day." Beomgyu leans against the wall as he watches me cook breakfast. "Your point?" I ask not even bothering to look at him. "My point is that.. Your just an ass sometimes." he says and already has his hands up just incase I hit him or something.

"Well... Watching Marvel movies is starting to rub off on me. Most probably because I idolize Robert Downey Jr." I say with a smirk. "The guy that plays Iron Man?" he asks. "Yeah, obvi." I say in a 'duh' tone. "Oh yeah that man's great but.. I honestly think I'm better-" I cut him off by dramatically gasping.

"You??? You must be dreaming Beomgyu. He is amazing, you are amazing at other stuff like being part of Tomorrow X Together and being a talented and handsome dork." I point out. "Awww~ you mean it?" he asks with doe eyes. "Of course I do why wouldn't I?" I smile at him and put down the food I made on the table.

"Hey, why don't we go on a day out today?" he suggests. "That would be great!!" I cheer. "Okay hurry up and eat so we can get ready." I say and sit on the chair across Beomgyu.

After a few minutes of eating Beomgyu goes to shower while I wash the dishes. After showering, he comes downstairs fully dressed.

 After showering, he comes downstairs fully dressed