29: Cold

Hajin's Pov

We arrived at the park not long after. Surprisingly, Beomgyu's hand was tightly secured around my waist. He pulled me towards him as he noticed Taehyun approaching us. In a very subtle way, I managed to get out of his grasp and walk over to Taehyun. "He seems tense." Taehyun comments with a scoff. "Yep." I roll my eyes in annoyance before heading over to where the others were. "Yah, you guys should be wearing your masks or else fans might recognize you." I remind as I lay the picnic blanket down on the grass. 

"The park is barely occupied today and I'm sure the people that are actually here won't recognize that were idols." Yeonjun waves it off. I roll my eyes before sitting down on the blanket and looking up at the blue sky. "Hope it rains. Its too sunny." Taehyun curses. My head whips to my right with a glare plastered on my face. "BITCH-" I throw grass at him. Beomgyu sat next to me as he fiddles with the hem of his hoodie.I mean, he's still my fiance'. The wind was blowing making it a little cold. My pride deceived me. I take Beomgyu's hands and intertwine them with mine and softly caress it. 

His hands were cold from the wind. I try warming it up without saying anything and just sitting there with my hand in his. Soobin giggles at the gesture I made and whispered something to Yeonjun that I couldn't quite hear. "Guys! I brought something we can play with." Huening bounces a ball on the ground. "C'mon were not children-" "I'll play!" I retract my hands from Beomgyu before standing up and walking over to Huening Kai. "Fine, fine." Beomgyu rolls his eyes as he stands up and jogs over. The rest of the members follow with an annoyed yet excited kind of look. "You're only young once." I chuckle before snatching away the ball. "Whoever I hit the ball with gets to buy ice cream." A smirk appears on my face. 

"RUN!" Soobin sprints off. Yeonjun follows behind in a fit of giggles and Taehyun standing there looking confused. "Don't make me hit you." I warn. In a matter of seconds, he runs with a short scream. Beomgyu runs after him as he tries to look for someone to shield me away. Huening Kai just runs away with an ear deafening scream. "Just so you know, I have good aim!" I yell. "If you have good aim why did you aim for Beomgyu?!" Taehyun quizzes with his hands on his hips. I shoot him a sharp glare before running towards him with the ball in my hands. I could hear Beomgyu's laugh from the other side of the grassy area. 

Heck, they are loud.

At the corner of my eye I could see Beomgyu sticking his tongue out challengingly. "Oh you wanna go?!" My hand grips the ball before I throw it over to him, hitting his shoulder in the process right as he tries to run away. "Oww~" Beomgyu whines dramatically. "Get up." I chuckle. He stands up rubbing his shoulder with a pout. His eyes narrowing as his hand turns to Taehyun was was trying to get my attention again. I reach over to grab the ball only for it to be out of reach since Beomgyu threw it directly at him. Taehyun's attempt to dodge the ball fails miserably as he got hit directly at the chest. "Oh shit!" Yeonjun laughs out loud. "Yeah ha-ha." Taehyun rolls his eyes.

After a few more games, we decided to call it a day and head home. As I was folding up the blanket, I felt Beomgyu's arms wrap around my waist from behind. "Yes?" I answer coldly. "ARe you finished?" he asked sleepily. "Are you sleepy?" I ask, still not looking at him. He nods against my shoulder while tightening his grip around my waist. "You can go ahead and wait in the car. I still need to pick these up." I motioned to the stuff that the boys left. He opens his mouth to protest but I've already gotten out of his grip and walked off. 

A few minutes passed and I already packed the picnic stuff in the trunk. Beomgyu has been eyeing me as if trying to get my attention. Obviously, I didn't give it to him because I'm still a little mad about the whole jealousy thing. Soobin got us in the car after an exhausting day. Once the car door shut, a scream was heard at the back part of the van that almost caused our eardrums to break. "AAAHH- WHAT THE FUCK-" Yeonjun jumped out of his seat. "THERE'S A FUCKING SQUIRREL IN THE CAR!" Huening yell from the back as he tries to stand up and get out, the squirrel started squirming around our seats and jumping back and forth.