His Bride

By Nayakhicoshi

Thieves in Law Series ††† Everiss desperately crashed her ex-boyfriend's wed... More

Disclaimer
Prologue 1
1| Version 2.0
2| Toothpaste Model
3| A day in a Vet
4| Bride candidate
5| Mufasa
6| Night Visit
7| Orchids
8| Numb
9| Missing Person
10| Make it Worse
11| Jorville Mansion
12| Russians
13| Whine
14| Desparate Criminal
15| Desperate Criminal II
16| Katarina
17| Hood
18| Silence
19| Meatballs
20| Engagement
21|Cuffs
22| Bodyguards

Prologue 2

2.2K 114 38
By Nayakhicoshi

PROLOGUE TWO

"Gretel SyCip is our final resort."

"I'm not going to marry that bitch."

"Why not? She's extremely beautiful, sophisticated, graduated from Harvard with Latin honors, and is a model with the body of a wonderland. Also, she's fuckable." Dashiel counted, eyes on his glass of whiskey, not meeting the man's eyes in front of him as if he was Medusa, though you won't turn stone, you will turn into ashes. Literally and figuratively.

Hindi man nakikita ni Dashiel ang mukha ng kaharap ay alam niyang nanlilisik na ang mga mata nito, nagtatagis ang bagang at minumura ang kung sino mang Poncio Pilato. He could feel his rage radiating, Dashiel swallowed his whiskey, and from the corner of his eyes, he saw him grab another bottle of whiskey.

"No whiskey for now, Mr. Rozanov. Your wedding is about to start."

Kazmus tightened his grip on his rock glass, hating how his life had turned out like this. He knew this would happen, but he had not expected to need a wife at this instant. Morfeo gave him limited time.

Kazmus clenched his jaw and drank down his whiskey, ignoring Dashiel's warning. By the way, since when did he listen to anyone?

"We shall go. You must meet your bride first." 

Kazmus longed to flee and beg Morfeo for more time, but he knew it was impossible. First, no one knows where Morfeo is, and second, he refuses to abdicate his obligations.

He swallowed the remaining content of his glass, and stood, loosening his tie a little to breathe, and followed Dashiel to the door, which he opened for Kazmus. Hundreds of men in black lined up on both sides, avoiding meeting his eyes as Kazmus walked down the long corridor, appearing as dangerous as ever. Everyone was aware of their Boss's rules, and no one wanted to be on his wrong side just now. Dashiel trailed him from behind, as he normally does.

Kazmus and Dashiel entered through another door that one of his waiting men had opened.

A woman dressed in a white bridal gown stood inside. 

Kazmus gave her a quick glance and immediately despised her.

"Miss SyCip, this is Lord Kazmus Rozanov, your groom—"

There was a loud shriek, Dashiel blinked his eyes when the woman abruptly threw herself on Kazmus.

"I know—"

"BITCH!"

In just a blink of an eye, Kazmus bride slammed into the wall, aching and wailing in anguish.

Everyone in the room except Dashiel fled out like rats chased by a giant cat. Kazmus seethed in rage. His eyes darkened. Hinugot ni Kazmus ang baril at walang pagdadalawang isip na tinutok sa mapapangasawa. He was about to squeeze the trigger when Dashiel stepped in front of him and stopped him.

"GET OUT OF MY SIGHT, DASHIEL!"

Dashiel remained on his spot, straightening his back. This time he shows no submission.

"S-siya nalang ang nag-iisang pag-asa natin, Sir. Kapag pinatay mo siya mahihirapan na tayong maghanap ng ibang aasawahin mo. At isa pa, patay na rin ang ibang babae na nasa listahan ko." Lihim na napangiwi si Dashiel nang maalala ang super high-blood na Kazmus noong isang araw. Poor girls, they were burned before they even had the chance to say 'I do'.

With his revolver still pointing at his second-in-command, Kazmus shifted his tie. He had no right to save the dirty woman from death. She is deserving of death! God knows what kind of bacteria she possessed and imparted on him,  Sa naisip mas lalong nag-ngitngit sa galit si Kazmus.

"I'M GOING TO KILL THAT BITCH!"

Dashiel instructed some men to take Kazmus' bride away from his sight. He feared people would question the bride's absence if Kazmus killed her.

"Boss—"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Kazmus massaged his temples and took in a deep breath. He knew he could not kill the bitch, despite his itch to burn her alive.

He was in desperate need of a wife.

→→→

"Gretel SyCip is already inside the church. Nandoon na rin ang mga bisita at nag-hihintay sa'yo."

Unfortunately, Kazmus still has to marry that filthy bitch and get this day over with.

It was aggravating to be stuck inside the church with people. Their phony grins and envy were starting to grate on his nerves. Kazmus wanted to leave, but his filthy bitch of a bride walked down the aisle slowly and smiled like a blasted beauty queen. He should have tied her up and hauled her to the altar on a leash. That could have been a walk to remember.

Malapit na ang kanyang bride sakanya nang biglang may malakas na kumalabo, huminto ang music at na-estatwa ang bride.

Kazmus failed to grasp what was happening until,

"ITIGIL ANG KASAL!"

With a beer in hand, a beggar-looking woman dressed in fashionable attire stood at the front door. The church was filled with gasps and consternation, pero tila hindi sila napapansin ng babae dahil lumakad siya ng pagewang-gewang. Aside from the fact that she looked deranged, this woman was drunk early in the morning.

Kazmus narrowed his eyes at Dashiel, who averted his gaze innocently and apologetically.

"Hindi ako papayag na makasal kayo! Hindi! Mahal kita...please, h-hindi mo ako pwedeng iwan!" The beggar screamed aloud, her broken voice echoing throughout the Church.

Kazmus clenched his fists. What the fuck is she talking about? He was close to jumping from his spot and strangling the invader to death. But he stood still, his curious eyes studying the deranged woman. If his enemies send her here, he has to know why they stomped this low.

Hindi makita ni Kazmus ang mukha nito dahi natatakpan ng magulo, madungis at sirang make-up. Huminto ang babae at biglang lumuhod, nagpakawala ng matinis na iyak at suminok. Ang malalakas nitong hikbi ay umaingwmgaw sa simbahan.

Dashiel signaled some men to take the woman out, but he was dumbfounded when Kazmus stopped him.

"Please d-don't do this to me...please...mahal kita, Dra—eh?" The woman raised her head, she blinked then her face contorted in confusion, suddenly an audible gasped echoed.

"Darling..."

Everyone turned their head at Kazmus, confused and shocked when he descended the aisle to meet the woman. Kazmus did not know what possessed him, probably one of the old saint statues around, punishing or playing with him. Kaya ayaw niyang umaapak sa simbahan dahil tila sinasaniban siya. Ngayon hindi na niya mabawi ang mga hakbang, ang salitang lumabas sa bibig niya. His head was in turmoil as he met the woman's eyes. No one dared to look into the eyes of the Devil, but

Her dark, watery eyes reflected all of her feelings.

Sa mga mata ng base nakita in Kazmus ang sarili na lumuhod, imbes na sakain ito katulad nang una niyang plano, hinaplos nito ang isang pisngi. He cursed mentally, hindi na niya naisip ang bacteria na maaring dumapo sakanya.

The moment he opened his mouth to speak, he knew he had fucked up.

"I knew you would come and stop me from marrying a woman I do not love."

What the fuck?! Where did that come from?! Kazmus has gone berserk.

He drew the beggar into an embrace to hide his rage and uncertainty, and was surprised to sense her sweet scent. Damn, this crazed beggar has exquisite taste.

"Thank you for saving my life," he whispered.

Dashiel gave him a what-the-fuck-look.

But then, the beggar suddenly squirmed in Kazmus' arms, dragging him back from his insanity.

"A-ano bang tinira mo manong?"

WHAT?!

"Bitawan mo nga ako nandoon 'yong bride mo, oh! Tapos yayapos ka sa akin na parang ahas at harap-harapang nilalaspatangan ang girlfriend mo? Kayo talagang mga lalaki, mga manloloko!" Tinulak siya ng babae at pwersahang kumawala sakanya.

She stood, wiping her tears with the back of her hand, and looked at him with so much hatred and sadness.

Kazmus stilled and stared at her like an idiot.

"Manloloko!" she yelled, then stormed out of the church with the bottle of beer in hand.

Kazmus stilled, dumbfounded.

"Sir, 'yung kasal."

He blinked, then stood, livid and ready to kill. The woman did not only embarrassed him but also disrespected him!

"Fuck it!" he yelled as he stormed out of the church, loosening his tie to allow him to breathe. He was fuming with fury. He saw nothing but pure red and black. He had never been treated with such rudeness in his life.

"Lord Kazmus, paano si Miss Gretel?" Dashiel was hot on his tail.

He halted outside the church, finally breathing properly. "Burn her."

"How about the Hood?"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TELL THEM TO FUCK OFF!"

Now, where is that bitch?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

579K 28.4K 58
"She's not a mage or a monster or a magical being. She's not anything we know of.. She's not even human." "She's the most unique existence." "She's d...
263K 10.9K 30
Hanggang saan ang kaya mong gawin para matulungan ang isang kaibigan? Tunghayan ang pakikipagsapalaran ni Joshua alyas " Lagalag " sa bundok ng mga n...
22.6K 2.4K 199
Ang kanyang kalooban ay matigas at hindi normal katulad ng sa iba. Gayunpaman, dahil ipinanganak siya sa isang maliit na sangay ng pamilya, ang kany...
17.8K 2.1K 200
Ang kanyang kalooban ay matigas at hindi normal katulad ng sa iba. Gayunpaman, dahil ipinanganak siya sa isang maliit na sangay ng pamilya, ang kany...