𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝

By TrusfratedJeonBooty

A Normal Oneshot book where the maknae like of BTS are your brothers. They can be anything ; Mafias, CEOs, De... More

Okay....
A/N Note
J.JK - Meeting Him
K.TH - Scared
P.JM - Sick
OT3 - Hello
OT3 - Hello Pt.2
K.TH & J.JK - Period
K.TH - Failed
OT3 - Misunderstanding
J.JK - Kidnapped
P.JM - Little Space
OT3 - Angry
K.TH - Jealous
J.JK - Bullied
J.JK & K.TH - Adopted
OT3 - Heart broken
K.TH - Needed Love
J.JK - Paralyzed
P.JM - Girlfriend
K.TH - Mansion Rules
OT3 - Vampire
OT3 - Unexpected Meeting
OT3 - Unexpected Meeting Pt.2
J.JK - Lost
OT3 - Wisdom Tooth
Announcement
K.TH - Rescue
J.JK - Shots
K.TH - Slapped
J.JK - Babysitter
P.JM - Cuddles
J.JK - Babysitter Pt.2
K.TH - Gun
J.JK - Betrayed

J.JK - Meeting Him Pt.2

2.3K 77 54
By TrusfratedJeonBooty

1 Week later

Y/N POV

It's been over a week since I got reunited with my brother . I have never slept so peacefully my whole life . I woke up once again , on top of my brother like always . It's become a habit at this point . I was resting my cheek on his chest , trying to relax as I didn't wanna get up so early . Suddenly I noticed a dragon tattoo on his neck . It looked beautiful but also painful .

It had J.JK written under it . I was mesmerised by it since it's not something I see everyday .

Jungkook : Done admiring my tattoo?

I got startled and realised he was awake the whole time . I hid my face in his chest out of embarrassment. I heard him chuckle and sit up with me on his lap . He hugged me and swayed me side to side

Jungkook : Had a good sleep princess?

Y/N : Yes Oppa .

Jungkook : Then let's get up , I have a meeting today in the evening and a mission in about 2 hours .

Y/N : Ok oppa

I got up and went to get ready for the day . I wore a simple white crop top and black Leggings. I saw oppa already in his mafia outfit .

Y/N : Oppa I thought you still have an hour left?

Jungkook : I do but I just decided to get ready early . Anyway let's eat breaky

Y/N : Breaky?

Jungkook : Yea that's a slang word for breakfast

Y/N : I guess you still are a little weird

Jungkook : YAH

Y/N : Hehe Just Kidding

We had breakfast and oppa was about to leave for his mission .

Y/N : Stay safe Oppa

Oppa kissed my forehead and said 'Don't worry princess, I'll be fine. Bye'

Time skip

It's been over a hour since he left and I was getting bored so I decided to stroll around the house . I saw a room which said 'Don't enter Unless Jeon Jungkook' I figured it was probably dangerous for me to enter it but my curiosity was killing me inside and out . So I decided to open the door and go in . I expected to see a bunch of weapons and guns but what I saw surprised me.

Y/N: HOLY SHITEU WHY DOES OPPA NEED THIS MUCH BANANA MILK?

Yup that's right , the room was filled with banana milk cartons and the room was also freezing cold . There even was a checklist on the wall to make sure all 45673 bottles of banana milk was still there . Nani Dafuq Does he do with all this?

I just went out before I froze to death and then I heard the door bell ring . I ran towards the door and saw oppa with a few scratches on his JeonBootyFul Faceu which made me worried

Y/N : Oh My Gucci , oppa are you ok? What happened? What happened to your bunny faceu ? Are you still alive ? Is your non existent tail still attached to your JeonBooty?

Jungkook : Woah Baby calm down . Yes I am ok , I went on a mission , my face is still perfect as always , I'm still alive and how dafuq can something non existent be attached to my body.

Y/N : Did you just answer my last question with a question?

Jungkook : Yes I did . Got a problem?

Y/N : Aishhhh just come and sit down and I'll treat your wounds on your not so prefect face .

Jungkook : Mf this is the most perfect face you've ever seen .

Y/N : No it ain't , even Voldemort looks better than you.

Jungkook : *Trusfrated In Bunny Tail*

Jungkook : I'm done with you.

Y/N : Hehe Sowwy Oppa , you are da most handsome and talented monkey I've ever seen

Jungkook : That's better- WAIT MONKEY? You brat I'm gonna make sure to shove my shoe down your throat while you sleep .

I just laughed and told him to sit on the couch . I finished treating his wounds and gave him lunch that the maids made.

Time skip

I was going to go sleep alone because Oppa was having a small meeting with his members but I just couldn't sleep without him . I've gotten so used to his cuddles and brotherly love that I can't even sleep . So I decided to go to his meeting room .

Jungkook POV

We were having a small meeting on a drug dealing gang . They aren't big at all compared to us but they are the most powerful In the Drug dealing world. We were talking but we were cut off with a soft knock on the door . I said 'Come in'.

And to my surprise my little sister was there , wearing her cute little bunny pjs . I figured she couldn't sleep without me as she was looking down while biting her lip . I chuckled and opened my arms for her to hug me . As soon as she saw that , she had a wide smile on her face and ran and Jumped in my embrace while burying her face in my chest , looking like a cute little plush toy.

Jungkook : My baby can't sleep without Oppa hmm?

I whispered in her ear as she nodded while getting more comfortable on my lap . I chuckled and just rocked her side to side for a few minutes until I heard some cute snores . She had a small pout on her pink lips the whole time making me mentally aww .

Jimin POV

We were talking but we heard a very faint and soft knock on the door . Jungkook let them In and we expected to see a guard or maid but instead we saw a little girl in a bunny onesie . We were confused as Jungkook never brings girls home , especially not cute ones . We expected him to use his infamous deep and cold voice but instead he chuckled and opened his arms for her .

As soon as the little girl saw that , she had a wide smile on her face and jumped into his embrace , hugging him like a koala . We were shocked as to how soft he was to that girl because we wasn't even this soft to us . He whispered something into her ear and we heard it . Now we were even more confused . He started rocking and swaying her gently until she fell asleep which didn't take long at all . We got to admit that she was adorable . She somewhat looked like Jungkook but we knew he didn't have a daughter and he didn't tell us anything about having a sister .

Jungkook : Continue the meeting .

He said once she fell asleep so we just decided to go with it and ask him about this later.

The Next Day

Y/N POV .

I woke up in bed on top of Jungkook oppa . He must've taken me to bed with him after his meeting . We both woke up and did our daily routine .

Jungkook POV.

Jungkook : Baby my friends are coming over for lunch ok?

Y/N: Okie Oppa , were they the same guys from yesterday?

Jungkook : Yea and today they are finally gonna know that I have a lil sister .

Y/N : Hehehe Okie .

Time Skip

My friends have arrived and Y/N was still getting ready upstairs .

J-Hope : So Kook, you gonna tell us who that bunny girl was or not?

Jungkook : Oh yea , Guys that was my little sister Jeon Y/N . She is only 16 years old so don't try to do something stupid .

Taehyung : Damn Kook chill. We ain't gonna do anything to a small innocent baby .

Jungkook : Good

RM : But how come we've never seen her before?

Suga : Yea you don't even talk about her.

I explained the whole story to them from start to finish .

Jin : Poor girl , I can't believe she has never felt loved in 13 years . I promise to look at her like my own sister since I'm tired of taking care of 6 Brats that people call Mafias .

BTS : YAHH

After a minute Y/N Came down wearing an oversized black hoodie and shorts with pigtails . She ran to me and hugged my waist . I hugged her back and asked her to introduce her self but instead she hid behind my back out of shyness .

Jungkook : *Chuckle* Come on baby , they're my friends , they won't hurt you , don't be shy.

Y/N: A-Annyeonghaseyo J-Jeon Y-Y-Y/N Imnida .

Hobi Hyung started jumping around while clapping his hands and say saying 'GAHH SHE IS SO CUTE I CANT' . Which made Y/N smile .

Jungkook : So Y/N these are My friends , Old hag , God of destruction , Suga , Sprite horse , Jamless Short stack and Taelien

Jimin : YAH WTF WHY DID YOU CHANGE ALL OUR NAMES EXCEPT SUGA HYUNG'S?

Suga : Because he knows he'll die if he made it into something else .

Jungkook : hehe fine , This is Jin , RM , Suga , J-hope , Jimin and Taehyung .

Y/N : Nice to meet you

BTS: Nice to meet you too .

We were just talking with eachother and the members got pretty close with Y/N which made me jealous . So I decided to make them jealous .

Jungkook : Hey guys look at this .

I whispered to everyone expect Y/N.And now all their attention was on me .

Jungkook : Hey Baby , give oppa Kisseu

I said while pointing at my cheek . She came and kissed both my cheeks and nose .

I can see all my hyungs burning in jealousy .

Jimin : Hey Y/N Give me a Kisseu

He said while pointing at his cheek . I thought Y/N will kiss him because I saw her leaning towards his cheek but instead she bit his cheek so hard that he screamed

Jimin : AHHHHH WHY DAFUQ DID YOU DO THAT?

Y/N : Kisses Are only for Googie Oppa.

She said while innocently smiling

Jungkook : THATS MY SISTER

Taehyung : If only I could get a girlfriend as loyal as your sister ‧⁺( ·̫ )

Jin : Oh yeah I forgot to ask . Y/N do you have a boyfriend?

Y/N nods

I was fuming in anger .

Jungkook : WHO THE FUCK IS HE?

Y/N : Ice cream

I calmed down and started tickling her

Meanwhile

Taehyung : So how does an ice cream fuck her- Nevermind

The End.

Heyy thanks for reading this chapter . Hope you enjoyed it and I will try making it better if anything is wrong . Please do vote and comment .

Thanks Byeee My PoTaeHoes

Word count : 1735

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.4K 1.4K 32
[ COMPLETED ] You have always known all of your brother's friends right from childhood. But what happens when one such friend, the so-called best fri...
62.4K 2K 26
"-Hyungs...you need to run, please! -Never ever! We are not leaving without you. -But I don't even deserve that- -SHUT UP RIGHT NOW! You forgot alrea...
427K 9K 10
"Why don't you be my babyboy instead?" What happens when a nerd meets another nerd who just transfers to the school? Y/N helps Jungkook after Jungkoo...
95.1K 4.3K 20
[ H series ] Where Taehyung is know as Kim V and is a Mafia leader also A CEO of Kim private limited . He is cold and strict and Rude CEO and mafia...