Deaf || Bnha || Bakugou x Mal...

By Eeveelover_love

Y/n would like to think that he was Bakugou's friend. He would like to think that Bakugou thought of him as h... More

𝟶:𝟶
𝟷:𝟶
𝟸:𝟶
𝟹:𝟶
𝟺:𝟶
𝟺:𝟻
𝟻:𝟻
𝟼:𝟶
𝟼:𝟻
𝟽:𝟶
𝟽:𝟻
𝟾:𝟶
𝟿:𝟶
𝟷:𝟶:𝟶
𝟷:𝟷:𝟶
𝟷:𝟸:𝟶

𝟻:𝟶

24K 944 306
By Eeveelover_love

Y/n hasn't been himself, but it was to be expected since he had lost his hearing. He didn't talk to anyone only giving nods or head shacks when someone asks him a question that was written on a piece of paper or a whiteboard. He was silent.

Everyone in class 1A, and even other classes, noticed that Y/n wasn't loud or happy anymore, he only seemed tired. This change made the aura around the students a bit uneasy, especially when Bakugou's around.

Speaking of Bakugou, he still felt absolutely terrible about what he did. On multiple occasions Bakugou tried to apologize to Y/n or to try to make it up for him but Y/n just kept pushing Bakugou away without a word. It broke Bakugou's heart for some reason.

Y/n couldn't do much because of his new disability. He could only wait until Recovery Girl gets his hearing aids so that he could at least hear a little bit of the world. But in the mean time, the world for Y/n is silent, it was odd, uncomfortable.

Y/n only read books that Momo had kindly gave to him, sometimes he would watch some plain videos with subtitles on, but it wasn't the same, nothing was the same anymore.

Y/n believed that losing his hearing was his fault. If he hadn't provoked Bakugou, if he hadn't fought with Bakugou, if he hadn't been so loud and outgoing, maybe all of this wouldn't have happened. Maybe he would've just been a civilian.

Y/n's parents could care less about what happened to their son. They've always been like this, neglecting yet gave Y/n all his needs, so they can't be deemed as terrible parents. When they were called that Y/n had lost his hearing, all they cared about was how much more money they needed to spend on their son's treatment. This baffled Aizawa, who was on the phone.

Currently, Y/n was reading another book, he was always surprised on how Momo lend him so many books. A tap on his shoulder made Y/n flinch a bit in surprise, he will never get used to not hearing other people.

Y/n turned to his side and looked up to met Kirishima's worried smile. Y/n cocked his head to the side wondering was the dyed redhead wanted from him.

Kirishima rubbed the back of his head in a nervous manner before giving him a slip of paper. Y/n hesitantly took the paper with slightly furrowed brows.

"We were wondering if you would like to hang out with us today?" Kirishima's paper said, "We've noticed that you've been kinda down so we want to have fun with you, ya'know, like a group?"

Y/n stared blankly at the paper in his hand. He then looked up to see Mina, Sero, and Denki standing with Kirishima with hopeful eyes. Y/n could only stare.

Y/n grabbed a pen that he now always kept in his pocket and flipped the paper over. He wrote on his thigh as he scribbled down what he wanted to saw.

Y/n then passed the paper back to Kirishima. Kirishima was quick to turn the paper to see what it said, the other three surrounding Kirishima in wanting. Y/n was only collecting his book to get ready to go back to his room.

"How can I have fun when I can't even hear you guys laugh? Please just leave me be, thank you," Y/n had wrote down.

The smiles on the four's face dropped a bit when they read and reread what Y/n had wrote down. They all glanced up at Y/n who was walking down the hallway to the elevator. They sighed a bit but shook their head at each other.

Y/n continued to walk down the hallway to his room. He kept his eyes down at the book his was reading, not really paying attention to where he was walking to since he already knew where he was going.

Unfortunately, this caused Y/n to bump into someone. The book in Y/n's hand slightly flew up and he had to juggle it before catching it once again. He let out a soft sigh as he looked up to apologize to who he bumped into.

Bakugou stared at Y/n with a solemn look in his eyes. Y/n had bumped into Bakugou, how fantastic, could this day become any worse?

The two males stared at reach other, one with sorrow the other with a blank look.

Y/n then bowed, he said nothing, he wrote nothing, he only bowed then left Bakugou where he was. Bakugou quickly turned around and tried to reach out for Y/n but his hand was smacked away from Y/n's shoulder by his tendril.

Bakugou was surprised by the sudden action so he recoiled back to where he was. He could only watch as Y/n disappeared into his room. He glanced down at the hand that was smacked away.

Bakugou went back to his room for the day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.1K 2.9K 17
𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗲𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺. fluff. male reader. ₁₀₋₃₀₋₂₀₂₁ ₜₒ ₁₁₋₁₉₋₂₀₂₁
134K 5.8K 60
Many things were hidden from him, there was so much he didn't know about his life and so much he didn't bother to question. But that all changed in o...
62.6K 1.5K 16
COMPLETED AS OF MAY 16th, 2021 About 16,241 words Neither Todoroki nor Bakugo could ever seem to find out they had feelings for eachother. They thoug...
124K 4.4K 58
Kirishima was Bakugou's first true friend he's had. How will Bakugou react when he founds out his best friend has been keeping a huge secret from him...