SEVERANCE OF LOVE / k. jirou

By -CRASHINGTHEMODE

sevยทerยทance noun the action of ending a connection or relationship "๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๏ฟฝ... More

00 / INTRO
01 / THERE ARE FLOWERS IN MY HEART
02 / THEY'RE GROWING THORNS AND IT HURTS
03 / EVERY TIME YOU'RE AROUND
04 / WE BREAK UP
05 / WE GET DOWN
06 / AND I WON'T
07 / SEE YOU AGAIN
08 / YOUR NOT A PERSON
09 / YOUR MY FRIEND
10/ IF WE DO
11/ JUST BY CHANCE
13 / CAN WE DANCE
14/ BLONDIE
15/ AKIKO'S DAY
16/ CAKE
17/ CONFRONTATION

12 / CAN WE KISS

1.2K 64 110
By -CRASHINGTHEMODE

warnings// homophobia/homophobic comments, fetishization of w/w relationships. if you don't feel comfortable reading it feel free to skip the part wherever you see this symbol "εïз" in the beginning and start reading wherever you see it again.

severance of love- chapter 12
nemuri and akiko meet / paparazzi

It was the last few days of June. By now Akiko's mom resided in jail. The charges were child endangerment and assault. It was worse when she found out she assaulted one of the top 3 heroes in Japan.

The look on her face was worth it.

Akiko on the other hand was doing much better. You asked if she wanted to do therapy and she agreed. It was going well. While you were out working she'd spend time with your mother. When she wasn't she would be with Roslyn.

You on the other hand had been wondering something.

"I want to adopt Akiko."

"And you should but not now. Let her heal first. She lost her mother." The last few words your mother spoke, stung your heart as she said them.

"The one she thought of since the moment she was born. Her mother did what I did but some people don't change. She knows that. Give her time to process it. When she's had time and maybe on her birthday you give her the papers"  Your mother reasoned.

"I've just been thinking about it for so long that I want to do it now."

"You will just be patient. Her birthdays next month so you will soon."

Her birthday was on the tenth of July. Not far. You already had your gift.

Never mind that. Today would be an interesting day. You would be partnered with Jirou for patrol for the next couple days.

You were supposed to be partnered with Mineta but you had your partners switched since he still was a bit perverted. Not as much but still. He got partnered with Shoji but that meant you were partnered with Jirou. You didn't understand why you were partnered with her. Aoyama and Tokoyami were both scheduled to go on patrol today.

Unfortunately really. You'd be coughing your ass off. She met you at your agency. She was standing there. She still had the same hero suit from high school. She didn't really change a thing. She did add better subwoofers. That was pretty much it. Her hair was a bit longer too.

"Let's go." She listened. The two of you walked in silence. It was quite awkward.

"How is everything?" She asked breaking the silence.

"It's good as it can be. You?" You replied. She shrugged.

"Uneventful. Nothing interesting. It's the same day everyday." She said. She sighed loudly. From the corner of your eye you could she her looking at you.

"H-How are things with you and Momo?" You asked reluctantly asked. As soon as it left your mouth you regretted it.

"Well um- We- ah man. I don't know. There's like this rough patch we're going through. She's not talking to me right now. Not as much as before. I don't know what wrong." Jirou replied concerned for her girlfriend. She looked as if she wanted to cry.

She always made this face, like she'd scrunch up her nose and bit the inside of her cheek. Her fists would be balled up and she'd hold her breath. Realizing this, you hugged her. Tightly.

"Stop it. You didn't do anything wrong. That's all Momo. She need time so give it to her. She'll tell you what's wrong. If you pressure her into a corner, she'll panic. It'll end up worse." You comforted her. She relaxed in your touch as you tensed in hers.

"Thank you y/n." She said before letting go.

"You always know how to make me feel better." She smiled widely. The one where she showed her teeth. Oh how you adored that smile. Made you smile.

Petals tried to surface but you swallow them. Nasty feeling.

"Let's continue with patrol. Who knows what we'll deal with." You said quickly changing the subject. She nodded and continued to walk by your side.

Being a hero meant there was someone who was always watching you. People who watch your every move taking photos of you. They call themselves paparazzi. Most of them are assholes and only care about themself.

Today was no exception. There would always be one photo that could ruin so many things.

Well you'd both find that out later. Right now you were focused on the sudden surprise visit. You were so surprised to her standing there smiling. She was there in your agency.

"So are you not gonna say anything?" She asked smiling.

"NEMURI!" You yelled in excitement. You ran over to the hero. You hugged her. She hugged you tightly too. You both let go. You pulled down your mask so she could see your happiness.

The young adult that was a the desk behind you guys gawk at you. She looked at you in awe. She was an intern and had only started working about 2 weeks ago so she had never seen your face like the more experienced employees at your agency.

"I-I don't mean to interrupt but oh my- you're just so beautiful phantom!" She squealed. You smiled sheepishly. You could her blushing tremendously.

"Well you're not so bad yourself, pretty." You winked at her before smirking. She squealed.

"I'm going to walk away because if I stay here I'm going to pass out." She said leaving. You waved a quick goodbye as she ran off. You chuckled. So did Nemuri.

"So you do take after me." She laughed. You did too. Jirou fake laughed but it sounded real. Sort of.

The thing is, Jirou was jealous. Is jealous. She got jealous the moment you say the girl wasn't so bad herself. Never once did she ever here you compliment a girl that wasn't her.

"I thought you at least had one more month before you came back. What happened?" You asked.

"They decided to let me come home early. I did a lot more than what I came to do. They're so disorganized in the states, it's scary." Nermui shuddered.

"Tell me about it. They're selfish too." You muttered putting your mask back up.

"Amen to that." She replied.

"How 'bout I finish up for today. You covered me last times my turn to return the favor." Jirou offered.

"Really? Thanks Kyoka!" You yelled before running off to your office to change.

The two women watched you run off smiling. Nemuri turned her whole body and looked at Jirou. She took one good look at her.

"Oh gods." She muttered in surprise. Jirou seemed confused but Nemuri knew.

"What did you do? What did you do, Jirou?" She asked, sternly. Certainly different from her usual demeanor.

"What are you talking about?" Jirou quickly answered. Nemuri quickly took out her phone and searched the girls hero name. There she discovered the relationship of her and Momo.

"I know. I know what you did." Nemuri suddenly spoke. Only then did she finally understand what Nemeri meant.

'She knows. She knows.' Jirou thought.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Jirou quickly defended.

"Stop with the act Jirou. I know you cheated on y/n. I've dealt with cheaters, I know the look. They're all the same but you...you and Momo?" Nemuri sounded so sad when she said it. Like it didn't even feel real. She loved Momo like her own daughter. Not as much as you but still. She had high hopes for her and yet...

Nemuri didn't say anything else because the look on Jirou's face was enough for her. Guilt plastered all over her face.

"Does y/n know?" Nemuri asked. Jirou shook her head no. Nemuri felt like crying. It was one thing for Jirou to cheat on you but lie about it?

"How could you not tell her?!" Nemuri seethed.

"Because I just didn't and then she broke up with me!" Jirou quickly replied.

"That doesn't make it right! You cheated on her! With Momo of all people!" Nemuri yeleld.

"What's going on? I can here you guys yelling from the sixth floor." You said walking in with your mask on.

"It's nothing." Jirou quickly replied.

"Okay? Nemuri come on let's go home. I want you to meet someone." You quickly focused on other things. You grabbed Nemuri's hand and quickly dragged her along without waving goodbye to Jirou.

Now, Jirou was even more jealous. Just who the hell was this someone you wanted her to meet. You seemed pretty excited to introduce her to Nemuri.

Anyway the person you wanted to Nemuri to meet was sitting on the couch eating all your ice cream.

"When I said you could have ice cream I meant a bowl not the whole thing Akiko. You're not the one buying." You complained taking away the bucket of ice cream from her grasp.

"She's just like you. I remember when you at all my ice cream. You got a brain freeze and a stomach ache." Nemuri said, entering your house and closing the door. Akiko stood up in curiosity, after hearing another voice she didn't recognize.

"I still ended up paying you back though."

"Yeah with Hizashi's money." Nemuri laughed. She passed Akiko and into the kitchen where you were. Akiko follwed. She watched you too sit down at the table.

"So uhh not to be rude but who are you?" Akiko asked, walking towards the table. Nemuri smiled at the girl. 'Just like you.' She mouthed to you.

"You really don't recognize her, do you?" You asked Akiko. The woman I'm front of her had beautiful long midnight hair. She wore glasses and had the most beautiful eyes she had ever seen. The lady looked at least in her 30's. She seemed to be thinking about who Nemuri was when it hit her.

"You're the R Rated hero, Midnight! T-The one who help make laws for hero suits that heroes wear!" Akiko fan-girled. Oh how much she loved Midnight. After all Midnight did have a part in her awakening of liking women.

"Nemuri I want you to meet Akiko. Akiko, Nemuri." You quickly introduced the two. Nemuri stood up as Akiko quickly embraced her. Akiko seemed overjoyed to be in the presence of Nemuri. Nemuri herself was happy just hugging Akiko. She didn't know why but hugging Akiko felt like hugging you. Like some sort of familial bond.

As they hugged you got a phone call from your publicist. Nice guy. Managed all your media by himself. You asked if he wanted a team but he didn't trust people the way you trusted him with your media.

"Hello?"

"Phantom, we got a problem. It's all over the news."

"What is?"

"The picture of you and Earphone Jack hugging. They're making into a scandal by saying and I quote "Phantom Guitarist and Earphone Jack together? What happened with Creati?" Phantom it's everywhere. I've done my best to keep it under wraps but it's spreading like wild fire. I'm so sorry." Enrique apologized.

"I don't know why you're apologizing. You've done nothing wrong. It's okay Enrique. We can deal with it tomorrow yeah? You can set up a interview with channel twenty-five and then we can go from there. You feel me, Enrique?" You asked. It was silent on his part.

"Enrique did you nod? I can't tell from this side of the phone."

"Oh yeah sorry. I'm just trying to delete these comments. I don't want you to read them." He said. Enrique was caring and compassionate. One of the many reasons you hired him.

"We'll deal with this in the morning. Go to sleep."

"Okay. Goodnight Phantom."

"Goodnight, Enrique." You said before hanging up. You put your phone down and looked at the two who seemed to be getting along well.

"Alright that's enough bonding for tonight. Akiko go to sleep.You leaving tomorrow with Roslyn so you go to wake up early and get your stuff ready which I'll assume you don't. And by the way where's my mother?" You asked.

"She's asleep in her room. I made her go to sleep because she was complaining about a headache." Akiko explained. You nodded before pointing upstairs. She wished you both goodnight before leaving.

"So your mom got cleared to live with you?" Nemuri asked, clearly jealous.

"You're my mom too. Don't act like you don't know that but yes. They decided to give her a chance to changed the way she lived. So far so good minus an episode that happened a while back."

"I see. Was everyone alright?" Nemuri asked. You nodded. Nemuri stood up.

"I'm gonna go use the restroom. I've been holding it in." She said. You have her directions and she quickly left. You pulled out your phone. Tons of notifications from Twitter, Instagram, TikTok you name it. You were trending.

You opened Twitter. Bad idea. They were brutal. You closed it and opened TikTok. Wasn't bad but still. To many tags from people making conspiracy theories. They tagged you in hopes of you proving them right and them getting clout from you.

Instagram just had endless debate in your comments.

—— εïз ——

heroesss.no1
-how are phantom and earphone together? it makes no sense. Phantom isn't gay!!!

phantomrulez
-heroesss.no1 : how do you know huh? are you phantom? I doubt you are by how rude your being !

heroesss.no1
-phantomrulez : so?? Phantom isn't gay, she's never shown interest in women. Besides a chick as hot as her could never be gay😍😍

phantomrulez
-heroesss.no1 : what fucking difference does that make?? You're fucking sick. phantom has the right to like whoever they want and you're being a fucken prick. phantom has never and I mean NEVER shown interest in men. don't you sat Dynamite and Deku because she has stated multiple times that they were like siblings to each other.

heroesss.no1
-phantomrulez : even if she is gay I turn her right back into being straight once she gets a taste of my dick. I'll turn her straight. wait nvm it's hot seeing two girls kiss. it really turns me on

phantomrulez
-heroesss.no1 : Jesus fucking Christ, how fucked up are you? you should be ashamed of yourself. You're fucking sick and you need help.

—— εïз ——

You cried reading what he wrote.

You really shouldn't have read what they wrote. You should've listened to Enrique. You should've let him delete comments. You didn't want to see it. You didn't want to read it.

You blocked the guy so fast. Crying as you did. Endless stream of tears of how angry you felt. You clicked on phantomrulez's profile and recognized them right away. They were the account that supported both phantoms. Phantom Thief and Phantom Guitarist.

phantomrulez
I am so sorry love that they said that about you.
you truly don't deserve that and you deserve to love
whoever you want. you deserve so much and I'm
sorry you're not receiving the support you deserve. I love you so much and I love you even more if you liked girls. it's all the same because your still you. You're a hero and that's all that matters.

You heart kept breaking and breaking. The way they were so nice to you. So sweet. That's all you really needed. Support from people.

guitarphantom
thank you, love. for supporting and defending me.
I can't tell you how much it means to me that you support me in every way. I love you so much
and thank you  <3

You turned your phone over. It was wrong. All so wrong.  How come when Jirou and Momo came out they received endless acceptance and support but when it was you, barely anything. Except endless debate about if you liked women or men.

They got so much support. So many people said 'You guys are amazing for coming out!' Where was that same energy with you? You sat there at the table crying.

Nemuri walked in a found you crying. She rushed to your side. She hugged you tightly when she saw you crying.

"W-What happened?" She asked.

"People are so messed up. They're so fucked up. There all so fake. How come they support them but not me. Why not me?" You sobbed quietly into her chest afraid you'd wake up your mom and Akiko.

"They said so many fucked up things online. It hurt so much reading them. I-I wanted them to support me but I'm not even fully out and yet they're saying awful things. Why did they support her and not me? Why Jirou and not me?" You cried. Nemuri couldn't comfort you. There was nothing to say that would help. Nothing.

"Y/n baby, about her..." she trailed off.

"I know. I know she cheated on me. I was there."

"When?"

"New Years. When the clock struck twelve."

"She cheated on you on your birthday?! Why didn't you say anything?!"

"Please not now Nemuri! I can only take so much right now. Just stop. Jus...stop..." you voice trailed off as you fell asleep. Nemuri had been using her quirk. Didn't work as well on women but it still did.

"I'm sorry baby."

"I'm so sorry." She quietly cried before hugging you tighter. She rocked back and forth. It hurt her so much to see you in pain the way she just did.

People apologized a lot. To you especially. They didn't even need to apologize. It wasn't the apology you were looking for or needed.

You just need her to apologize and then everything would be alright. Everything would be okay. Yeah...okay. For everyone else. Not for you.
Never for you.

You dreamt of Jirou again this night. Except the two of you were excepted in society and got to be who you both wanted in public. You had endless support.

That's all you wanted. Support.

But you never got what you wanted. It was clear now. So even now you apologized to yourself because you kept your hopes up even after everything. That was just the way you were.

You were always the one to get hurt in every situation. That was just the way it was.

Lucky y/n. How fun.

-✿

it's currently 2:48 am and I'm listening to once more to see you by mitski. Thank you so much for all the love you've given this fic. I'm so sorry to those who have experienced fetishization of any kind. It is wrong and I'm so sorry that you had to experience it. No one deserves that.

I always feel so sad when I write y/n :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

543K 23.3K 22
midnight chats with burning wonder. โœฆ katsuki bakugo x fem reader โœฆ previously titled 'snack' ๐™– ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐™—๐™ฃ๐™๐™– ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ 04...
40.8K 1.8K 10
โ๐˜š๐˜ฉ-๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ . . .โž โ๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต, ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ.โž how do you live when love will kill you in two week...
12.2K 625 31
She wasn't comfortable in a caring world, but when he reached a hand out, she had no choice but to grab on. ...
366K 11.1K 34
irls if ur here piss off /lh ๐˜†/๐—ป ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜‚.๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜„๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๏ฟฝ...