Y O U R H O T L I N E

Por paulmccarpney

Dream got the wrong number and texted you. But you guys become friends, and maybe more... warning: smut 😏 CO... Más

✾introduction✾
✼wrong number✼
✼choke me smp✼
✼rent✼
✼butt dial✼
✼exposed✼
✼cocky✼
✼tipsy texts✼
✼crafting table✼
✼mother dearest✼
✼bitchboy✼
✼party✼
❁starving❁
✼maid✼
✼asheville✼
❁hands❁
✼ticket to ride✼
✼it's real love✼
✼the gift✼
✼buff sylvia✼
✼beach ball✼
❁pathetic❁
✼sims 4✼
✼a burger place✼
✼tears✼
❁uncontrollable urge❁
✼green guardians✼
✼day before✼
✼plans✼
✼i don't know how✼
✼pinky✼
✼im sure you are✼
✼apology✼
✼ice cream✼
✼mario kart✼
❁jack goff❁
✼shower✼
✼what so ever✼
✼opened door✼
✼oh brother✼
✼karaoke night✼
✼he's a bit hopeless✼
⇥ authors note ⇤
✼im free falling✼
✼cards against humanity✼
✼crepes✼
❁yeah❁
✼again✼
✼horses✼
!!CONCEPT!!
✼nick's confession✼
❁black eye❁
✼ice rink✼
✼MCC14✼
✼volleyball✼
❁slow pace❁
✼paint✼
✼monopoly✼
✼clubbing✼
✼onward home✼
✼pasta✼
✼moving✼
✼house warming✼
❁brat & sir❁
✼epic stream✼
✼italia✼
✼until death do us part✼
❁nice❁
✼all my loving✼

✼drama✼

3.4K 84 281
Por paulmccarpney

*RANT*

(I can't agree with this more. I get a lot of nice comments, but there are just some that are unnecessarily rude. BUNNBUNN-)

Kacey pulled up a photo someone must've posted of Clay and Sylvia kissing in public. Sylvia's heart dropped. How the fuck did she get that photo?

SYLVIA: Lmao you can kiss the homies.

Sylvia is such a pick me

OMG SYLVIA IS HERE

Literally leave her alone

HELP-

WHAT OMG NOOOOO NOT MY DREAM

LMAOOOO EXPOSSSEEDDD

Kacey what is wrong with you

OMG SHE IS A IDIOT

SYLVIA SUCKS HAHAHAHA

So? This literally doesn't give prove your point? He is still unlabeled.

Kacey zoomed in on the pic to show it was definitely Sylvia. Then she closed the photo.

"So they are dating. Which means Dream is straight, and he is queer baiting. I deserve an apology from him and Sylvia." She picked at her nails.

SYLVIA: Put me in vc bitch

LMAOOOO THE GIRLS ARE FIGHTS😫

bruhhh

GET THAT BAG SIS🤤🤤🤤

SYLVIA: PUT ME IN THE MF VC

UH HUH YOU TELL EM

i hate kacey sm

THEY ARE CANCELLED HAHAHAHAH YES😆😆😆

FUCK SYLVIA😒

SYLVIA: HELLLOOO?!!!

"She is in the chat." Kacey read what she said, "Okay, fine."

A few minutes later, Sylvia was in a call with her. She was not going to put up with this.

"Hello, how are you?" Kacey said.

"Okay, cut the bullshit. You have no right to show that photo. Do you realize that?"

"Technically, I do."

"No, you don't. That was fucked up. I'm not apologizing to you, and now especially because of that. And so what if I'm dating Clay?" She clapped through the next words, "HE. IS. STILL. UNLABELED."

HELLLOOO??😳😳

AYO AYO

WERE POPPING OFF LETS GO SYLVIA

purrrrr💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼

PFFFFT STFU SYLVIA

Syvlia is dead more like I wish Sylvia was dead.

lmao she really thought😪

omg no way they are dating- this is the worst day ever😭😭😭

L

"Well, um- You see, he literally like uh-" Kacey looked for an excuse.

"This is about the stans, isn't it. It was never about his sexuality," Sylvia sighed, "I know you were in a bit of controversy, and some of his toxic stans got mad at you, but don't fucking flip it on him. He can't control every single fan of his. That's not his job. He has SEVERAL TIMES denounced all the hate. He can't physically stop the toxic fans. I think you should worry about yourself first. Your fans are just as bad."

Kacey crossed her arms, "I want him to denounce all the hate on me."

Sylvia shook her head in disbelief, "Miss thing, this is the internet. That isn't going to do a damn thing. Clay doesn't throw a hissy fit every time he gets a death threat from your fans. And I want you to know I do not allow my fans to be assholes. If they are, I don't consider them a part of my fandom. I literally told off someone for telling you to die. But of course, I don't get a thanks for that because you don't wanna focus on the good. You want drama because you are an attention seeker."

Kacey was quiet for a bit. 

"I can't believe you are calling me an attention seeker when I literally got doxxed and have received death threats." She finally spoke.

"I think everyone that is famous has gotten death threats. Doxxing is different, but he and I don't endorse it. What the fuck do you want? Because if you are going to make this a big deal, then I will make all of my death threats and doxes a big deal." Sylvia said while stuffing chips in her mouth.

"I think- What the hell are you doing. Are you seriously eating right now?"

"I'm hungry." The Taurus leaned back in her seat. 

Kacey snapped, "Really?! You can't take this seriously."

"I am, but I will let you know I think you are completely in the wrong here."

"Whatever, anyway, I think that what you are saying is irrelevant. We cope differently. I would like to stop this hate."

Sylvia bursted out laughing, "Oh, okay. Okay. Sure, sure. You cope with attention and blaming others after YOU got canceled. Mhm makes sense. And what I said wasn't irrelevant. You literally brought Clay into this when you should be the one apologizing for what you did. Also, I hope you know you aren't going to change the internet. It will always be cruel and mean. If you've been on it so long, you should know that and not fucking blame Clay for all of your hate."

ayo facts doe-💯

Sylvia is so insensitive. Kacey is just trying to stop hate.🥺💕

i hate both of them

STFU SYLVIA😐

literally tho- the internet is not a cuddly place😕

Okay so I love kacey but Sylvia kinda spitting facts

YESSS MOMMA GET INTO IT

FUCK OFF YOU DUMB BITCH🖕🏻🖕🏻

I'm kinda on Sylvia's side now...

LEAVE DREAM ALONE SYLVIA! HE IS MINE!

Yall switch up so fast

OMG HEY SYLLLL I LOVE YOU💗

go off 👀

"Can I speak with Clay," Kacey asked, her voice laced with annoyance.

Kacey knows she can talk over Clay because he had a stutter and was too nice to tell her to fuck off.

"Not gonna lie, you give off Karen vibes. "Can I speak with Clay?" You are most definitely not on a first-name basis with him."

Kacey rolled her eyes, "It's his name, isn't it. What do you want me to call him Mr. Dream?"

"I'd rather you get his name out of your mouth."

OHH SHIIIII

OMG WAIT SYLVIA IS POPPING OFFBHBDdbiwBIBDIBW

POP📴

"Let me talk to him."

"Beg."

Kacey's face turned into confusion but amusement.

OMG SHE IS SO HOT IM SORRY

h o l y shit-

i wanna marry sylvia

Fuck Sylvia... nah nah, FUCK ME SYLVIA

She wins

HOLY WATER PLZ

STEP ON ME MOMMY

"I'm not begging. I'm demanding."

"Well, I'm not wasting his time on you. He doesn't deserve to be talked over and made fun of. You seemed to have a lot to say last time when you had other friends tag-teaming him. You need to get a hobby. Oh, and maybe next time you join a Love or Host, use your real fucking age, creep." Sylvia sneered.

Kacey chuckled, "It was a joke."

"You realize that joking about your age and still going on the show and winning it is still fucking creepy as shit? You know what, it doesn't matter. I really would rather be enjoying myself in England with my friends. Please, for the love of god, fuck off." Sylvia hung up the discord call.

⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂

Well, it was out now; Sylvia was dating Clay. She hated how it happened. She wanted to do it on her own accord. She was most likely going to get hate for it, but who cares. She didn't let things so low get to her because someone must be so insecure to send hate over something so small.

She continued watching Kacey's stream to see what she would tell her fans.

"I just don't get why she has to be a bitch about it. I just was to solve this hate and get an apology because that's what I clearly deserve."

Sylvia sighed to herself, "She didn't listen to a word I said."

"I think Sylvia is a problem. She got all her clout from Dream and is using him. I literally never heard of her till Dream posted that tweet. She has it easy. I had to pave my way. I think she thinks she owns this whole place and knows better than me."

Clay walked into the room and took her phone from her.

"Hey! I was watching that!" Sylvia went to grab her phone back.

He shooked his head at her, "Syl, let it go. Please."

He looked like he had tears falling down his face.

"You okay? What happened?" Sylvia stood up quickly and wiped his cheek.

He smiled, "I'm okay. Thank you."

Oh... It made sense to her now. He never really had anyone do that for him before. Someone who would put themselves on the line just to help their friend. Sylvia genuinely could care less if she lost every single one of her followers if it meant to protect her friends from other's stupidity. She hated when people were difficult, blamed, and never listened. She hugged Clay tightly as the hot tears fell onto her shoulder. 

"Thank you so much. You didn't have to do that."

She rubbed his back, "Aw, it's okay. I really don't mind. No one messes with you without going through me."

He inhaled to keep his nose from running and unlatched from the hug. He wiped his face with the sleeve of his hoodie. Sometimes Sylvia forgot how much of a big baby he was. Patches walked in and purred at his feet.

(a/n: Once again, I forgot about her, I feel so bad. Anyways let's just pretend she's been lovely and socialized with everyone lmao.)

He picked her up and kissed the top of the cat's head. Patches stretched her arms out on his chest then clawed his hoodie.

"I think she might like you. Just a guess." Sylvia giggled while petting her cheek.

"Maybe... I'd hope so."

The two of them walked downstairs and found Tommy, Ranboo, Tubbo, and Opal with garlic in their noses.

"Are you doing drugs?" Sylvia joked.

Alex was on the couch and looked up, "Las drugas?"

"No! Were are getting all the snot out of our noses. See!" Tommy pulled on out, and a string of mucus came out with it.

Everyone cringed and looked away.

"Wohut..." He sounded hurt as he stuffed it back in, "It's natural."

"Opal, how are you even proud to be dating that thing?" Jack laughed.

She ruffled Tommy's hair, "He's my yellow. What can I say?"

Sylvia wanted to drop dead at the cuteness, but then Tommy had to ruin it.

"Bitch, what? I am your man!" He flexed his muscles and immediately put them down.

"It's okay, Tommy, someday you'll be big and strong." Niki backhandedly complimented him.

Tommy puffed up his chest, "I am a big man! What do you mean!"

He went to pick up Opal and failed. He laughed so hard the garlic shot out of his nose onto the floor. He had snot all under his nose.

"Charming..." George said, getting up to leave.

"Hey! I-" Tommy broke off into laughter again.

Opal facepalmed; disappointment was the very least of all the feelings she had right there.

"He's raccoon boy." Ranboo rubbed his shoulders.

"I AM NOT A RACCOON NOR A BOY! CALL ME WOLFMAN!" He barked.

Tubbo insulted him, "Tommy is the kind of guy to accidentally go to a furry convention thinking there would be hot babes."

"I have my hot babe right here." He grabbed onto Opal's waist.

Alex put a hand over his face in shame and groaned, "Nooooo, Tommmmmyyy... Whyyy."

⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂

👤 opalsdirtytoes

❤️ 💬 ✈️

👥👥Liked by Tommyinnitt, and 567,000 others

opalsdirtytoes gaming 👏🏻 week👏🏻, say it with me gamers, gaming 👏🏻 week 👏🏻

View all 5,000+ comments

opalsdirtytoes THIS. IS. SO. WHOLESOME.

eretvr gaming 👏🏻 week👏🏻

wilbursoot gaming 👏🏻 week👏🏻

Sylviapenelopefox gaming 👏🏻 week 👏🏻

Tommyinnitt gaming 👏🏻 week 👏🏻

ranboomc gaming 👏🏻 week 👏🏻

dreamwastaken gaming 👏🏻 week 👏🏻

quackity gaming 👏🏻 week 👏🏻

tubbolive gaming 👏🏻 week 👏🏻

sapnapinsta gaming 👏🏻 week 👏🏻

karljacobs_ gaming 👏🏻 week 👏🏻

Georgenotfound gaming 👏🏻 week 👏🏻

fundylive gaming 👏🏻 week 👏🏻

punztw gaming 👏🏻 week 👏🏻

nihaachuu gaming 👏🏻 week 👏🏻

justaminxig gaming 👏🏻 week 👏🏻

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

82.4K 2.2K 10
bunch of Fundy x Dream oneshots. requests are always open. I dont know how to write romance because I am forever alone so please go easy on me
244K 5.9K 66
Enter the world of the dream smp, and experience what it would be like if you met dream (my version anyway :) ) This tale takes a bunch of twists and...
165K 4.3K 17
From the bottom to the top, we reminisce your journey through the internet as a content creator, meeting all these great people that will become the...
94.5K 1.1K 38
𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 ( 𝒔𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒍 ) ─── where my best friend, my famous best friend, a faceless minecraft youtuber, and i try and navigat...