Only For You

By 4moneynot4Life

Riah had her own reasons on why she never dealt with dudes involved inna streets but when HE showed up it was... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42

24

26.1K 845 211
By 4moneynot4Life

2 days later
Sunday
August 1st
@4:30pm

Riahs pov

"Riah im outside" Alana said through the phone.

"Okay here I come" I replied hanging up and grabbing my wallet off my bed.

Today I just wanted to walk around with Alana since I never get to see her like that anyways and just spend some time together and get help get my mind off that one bitch..lemme stop playin that one bitch still my baby.

"HEYYYY" she screams instantly hugging me when I get in the passenger seat of her car.

"Girlll getcho asss" I was just sitting there in discomfort while she was squeezing me to death.

"Ok ok im done I just missed you sooo muchhh" She said after kissing me on my cheek.

Why her ass always kissing somebody on dey fucking face

"Girll I missed you tooo" I said giggling.

"Soooo where we going today" she asked me pulling out her phone and going to her gps.

"Lets go to a park or sum ion know I just wanna walk" I replied and she put in some random park and drove off following where the gps was telling her.

Few minutes later

"THEY SAY TIME HEALS DONT GO BUILD NO LIFE WITOUT ME CUZ YOUR MINES STILL" me and her were both singing you're mines still by baby bleu ft drake while I had my phone out recording us.

"Daaaaamnnn all these fucking niggas" I said as she pulled up to this park and you could see the basketball court just filled with dudes.

We get out the car and start walking on this trail on the park.

Few minutes later

"Girl I honestly think I wanna be a obgyn or a lawyer ion even know" Alana tells me.

"You gon be a obgyn helping give birth to babies and shit..I remember I was watching a video on instagram of a lady giving birth and it made me not want to have kids ever in life" I replied shivering my body in disgust.

"Youu dont wanna have kidss you can give me at least oneeee tt baby" she said nudging me.

"Ummm no YOU can give ME a tt baby" I replied as we started walking across the basketball court to continue following the trail.

"Mmmmm ion know I might" she replied and I looked over at her.

"You and dude planning on having kids together or sum" I asked her.

"No but if I was to ever have any I would want it to be wit him..girl me and him been dating since my freshman year" she told me as I had an suprised expression on my face.

"WHA- wait so he ain neva cheated on you or nun like yall ain neva took a break like yall just been dating"

"We took one break our sophomore year and then after that we got back together and been together ever since, he ain never cheated on me or nothing..or not that I know of, shit I hope he hasn't"

"I hope he hasn't either because yall really are cute"

"Wassup wit u and jayy" she says putting her arms around me smiling.

"Girllllllll me and him not really dating right now we decided or well I decided he ain really want to but still we decided to take a break for a lil whileeee"

"Whatt whyyyyyy"

"We just tooo alike you know and two personalities that are almost alike do not mix together inna relationship"

"Yall cuteee thoo I literally can't imagine you dating somebody else"

"Girl I can't either thats my baby forreal I love that boy ian gon lie but I just want us to take a break from each other only for a bit tho"

"Holdon did you just say you LOVE him" she said grabbing my shoulder and stopping both of us from walking.

"Yeeeesss" I replied to her confused.

"Bitch yall only been dating for a few weeks how inna fu- well I cant talk because I told Jeremaine I loved him the first day we started dating so nevermind" she said walking away making me laugh.

"Damn now that im thinking bout it you right" I said to her realizing thats so crazy how I literally fell for this nigga after I been saying I would never fall for no nigga.

"Mannnn ion knowww its just sum bout him like I don't know maybe we prolly is moving too fast and thats why I said we just needa chill out on each other for a bit" I replied and she just nodded her head agreeing.

"AYE" some dude from the basketball court screamed over at us.

We just ignored him and started following the trail into these woods and continued our talk.

@6:10pm

"AHHHHHH" Alana screamed as we exited the woods leading us back at the park.

"WHAT BITCH WHAT" I screamed running away from her.

"Ouuu bitch I thought somebody grabbed me it was just a branch" she replied and I just stood there infront of her with a stale face.

"Im hungry lets go eat sum chickfila" She said after she had got done laughing.

"Me too cmon"

We continued to walk the trail back to her car and we had to cross the basketball court again.

"Damn so yall gon just ignore a nigga" this brownskin dude with tattoos said towards us.

We both didn't respond but he just kept following us and nagging. Ir was starting to annoy the fuck out of me.

"Boy what the fuck do you want" I turn around saying towards him.

"Damn" his homeboy says looking at me while putting his hand on his chest.

"Im just trynna talk to yall thats it" brownskin dude wit tats responded.

"We dont wanna talk ta you now move around fa you make me shitty" I replied and both the dudes just looked each other with their jaws dropped.

"Yea what she said" Alana co-signed laughing as we  walked away.

Just because me and Jay ain on talking terms do not mean im finna talk to these otha niggas.

@10pm

I finally arrive home and walk in to the house being quiet remembering my momma at work so I go to my room grabbing my speaker so I could blast music when I took a shower.

Few minutes later

"I been rolling through the streets and I been clutching on my heat, I put blood all on my feet then I put cameras in my trees, SAID I CHANGED ON YOU BUT I FEEL THAT YO-"

*Dingggg dinggg*

I was in the shower singing to genie by youngboy until my speaker started ringing because I was receiving a call.

"Bro who is this" I get out the shower grabbing me a towel to wrap around my body and grab my phone seeing its a call from Jay.

"Hello" I answered with my phone towards the ceiling.

"Whatchu doin" he said walking outside.

"I WAS in the shower til you interrupted me"

"Aw shiii my bad I just wanted ta check up on you"

"Nah you coo where you at?" i ask him turning the shower off.

"Outside just smoking"

"Aw...so thats all you wanted" I said trying to hurry up and get off the phone with him so I can finish my shower.

"Damn I can't check up on you now"

"I mean you can but liiikeeeee im trynna take my showerrrrrr and youuuuuuu kindaaa interrrruptingg"

"Fuck yo shower and you must not miss me" he said blowing smoking out his mouth.

"Nigga what don't u understand about 'we're taking a break' the 'we're' or 'taking a break' part"

I dooo miss you baeeeeee but you can't know thatt right noww

"So just because we not together right now that mean I can't talk to you?" He replied looking in the camera at me like im stupid, like he always does.

"Jay that's exactly what it means we need space we moving too fast"

"Okay" he replied before hanging up on me.

"Damn mad bitch" I said to myself before proceeding to play my music and get back in my shower.

Jays pov

@12am

"Damn nigga you okay" Demetrius said coming back outside laughing after seeing me start coughing while smoking this weed.

"Yea im coo" I replied laughing and still coughing a lil.

"Im finna go back ta da crib imma fuck witchu later" he said dapping me up and walking towards his car.

A few minutes past by and im still sitting here thinking bout Riah ass.

We only dated fa a few weeks and im already attached.. Shit right when I seen her at that court fa da first time I instantly knew I wanted her ta be mines.

Then ian been inna relationship with nobody since 2018 when I dated Drea opped out, dead ass. Just because ion like being in relationships with muhfuckas, givin dem my trust, den them using my trust I have towards them against me. That shit a make me go crazy forreal and I love too hard fa allat otha bullshit. So after Drea played wit me I said fuck it and started having hoes and shit but den wit Riah you feel me thats like my twin forreal and shit wayyyy different wit her.

Then the last time I truly loved a girl as much as I love Riah was when my momma was alive.

She really got me fucked up with this 'taking a break' shit but you know what if she think this whats gon make us betta then shidd im wit it.

Maybe I should just pop up at her crib

"Awww shit" I said to myself after putting my fingers to my mouth realizing I smoked the rest of my blunt away.

"This why I needa stop fucking thinking alla time nigga just smoke" I continued on while getting up and walking back inside.

Yeaaa I knoww anotha boring ass chapterr just don't give up on me yet sum shit coming just gotta lead up to it yall know how dat go

Ok imma start proofreading again too

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 255 10
'𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞, 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞?'
729K 26K 68
𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ? 𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒕𝒐 ?
14.5K 949 42
Love & War.