Mcyt Oneshots (Mostly Dream)...

By Angst_coffee_inhaler

The description is what the title said and it would mostly Dream. More

About this book
Mercy
Dandelion [Angst w/h Fluff]
Field of Dandelions
I sold my soul to the....
Incantations
Blackened mark • WIP •
oh shit-
There's another Furry!!!
I'm sorry
Snapped
Hold on
oh shit- 2
Wrong timing
Help? What's that?
Why?
Moral of the Story
Just smile and it'll be alright
It's my child now
ìññòçèñt ²
Be careful what you wish for
Request Pls
Dragon Dream and his whelp
I exiled my own brother
Eyes blue
A Smiley Broken Dream
One person with two identities
A Smiley Broken Dream 2
What did I told you!
Bingo!
Innocent
Goodbye Quackity
Till We Meet Again
"Attachment = Weakness" by :)
Still don't believe me?
Time of the month
Dancing with your ghost
The Complicated Family Tree
She's Here ( Dragon Dream and his Whelp² )
"You Promised"
Why you should never leave the voices unsupervised
Littles
Advanced/Belated Christmas to you all!!!
Brother [Angst]
Scary Teen Parents
Wait What?
Tch! Damned Hunters
A Sentient World
Business is business
Never Again
"He asked me" - Dream
Blood for the Blood God
The Bulletin Board
You had one job
The day Dream got kidnapped ( Still on Hiatus )

My brothers now so kindly f*ck off

1.3K 49 35
By Angst_coffee_inhaler

A/N: your author here doesn't know how to deal with a person with panic attack before so it might be inaccurate since i don't have any knowledge on how to help them to calm down.

:)

Enjoy!

[ Word count : 1980 ]

----

Manberg and Pogtopia

The people got yet another arguments, either from the collateral damages that had happen to their personal problem.

They never seem to wonder how it would affect all of the teens all around them. How it would get them to another war.

This is why Dream announced that the SMP will go neutral, he didn't help any sides at all just watching it all fought and fought until it resolved into another arguments.

But his friends have another idea, George became one of the cabinet of Manberg, Sapnap is going out with Karl and Quackity.

He on the other hand, never did anything other than watching them. He never wanted to fight a war on anyone, it's true, he's gotten sick of fighting everyday, fighting children that's been brought to the war.

Now he's watching as each sides exchange vulgar and curse words to each other. He accidentally heard them argue when he went to take a small nap in the woods. Muttering something under his breath and about to go off to another location to take a nap when something caught his eyes.

_______

Ranboo feel his panic going up, as the sound from the fighting got louder. He was getting more and more uncomfortable here, he needs to get out and go to his panic room. Tubbo and Tommy noticed this, quickly going to their friend's side, trying to calm him down but nothing seems to work.

Purpled standing awkwardly at his spot, not doing anything, afraid that they might be mad at him. Lowering his head down, eyes watching to where all the exit is and see the three teens with same age as him, trying to calm the taller one.

He ask himself to wether go to their side and help the taller one to calm down or not? Choosing the former one, quietly making his way to the trio.

"C-can I he-help?" He says in a soft tone, not wanting to startle the taller one and he doesn't know what to do.

The blonde one look up and glare at him, it made him flinched but the brunette wack him gently and turn to him with a small smile then giving a nod in approval.

Now slowly and making sure that they know what he's doing. Try to pull the taller into an awkward hug to give him some grounding. It work slightly as Ranboo's eyes got steady but not his breathing.

This goes for another minute until a crunch from behind. They quickly turn around, it made Ranboo flinch that it goes to a blown panic attack. Purpled and Tubbo panic as well on how to help but got nothing. The arguments didn't help either that it got them to a little panic attack.

Tommy eyes widen when he saw a familiar mask looking at him, growling underneath his breath as a warning in trying to make Dream go away but he never did, instead he slowly got closer.

"I'm not here to hurt you or anything Tommy, just here to help your friends to calm down" Dream speak in his softest voice he could muster, his body relaxing so Tommy can tell that he wasn't going to hurt them.

Tommy blink in suprise on how Dream's soft voice, still not going to let his guard down, looking at Dream's body movement trying to find that he wasn't going to attack them once he lower his guard down. When he found nothing, he relaxed slightly but not going all the way down.

Dream noticed this, slowly walking to them,  observing how Tommy would react. Once he got to them, he crouched down, taking off his mask to his side of his face. Ignoring Tommy's gasp and now full attention to the panicking teens.

"Guys can hear me?" Asking them softly, he got a slow nod from the two but not the other one. He took this as a progress. "Okay that's good, can I touch you?" Waiting for them to response. He got a hesitate nod, slowly moving to them until he's in them. Watching every movement that they made, from the smallest flinch to a shaking one.

He put a hand on their shoulder, got a small flinch from them then nothing else, slowly circling his arms to them as to give them a hug. Feeling them clutching his hoodie, looking at Tommy who is still watching his every movements then to Ranboo.

"It's okay guys I'm here, no one can hurt you okay" Talking them some reassurance, for a minute then to Ranboo. "Ranboo?" He call the other but no response, trying again still got nothing. Looking at Tommy to call Ranboo, luckily for him Tommy got the message and now talking to Ranboo trying to get him out slightly from his panic state.

Dream got to the two in his arms.

"Can you guys copy my breathing?" The nod and slowly copying his breathing pattern, recovering slowly from their panic and now they're calming slowly but surely. "You two are doing great, just try to breath slowly okay" encouraging and complementing the two really got them to calm down slightly that he can now go and help Ranboo.

"Can you go to tommy while I help Ranboo?" Getting couple of whimpers he quickly reassure them that he's going to be right here. Took couple of reassurance to get them to comply, he slowly get their grip from his hoodie, calling Tommy to watch them and now going to help Ranboo.

"Ranboo?" Calling the Ender teen, slightly putting his hands on his shoulder. Getting a full flinch and a whimper from the teen. It made his chest tighten, he can't help but feel pity and he knows that's not what they want right now.

"Ranboo? It's me, Dream" Slowly inching his distance, taking every movement that Ranboo did before going forward again. "You're safe here, don't worry about it now cause I'm here" Pulling Ranboo into a hug, ignoring the pain in his hands when Ranboo accidentally claw him. "Shhhh, it's okay just calm down and listen to my voice okay" Moving his hands up and down, drawing various of different sizes of circles on Ranboo's back. "They're not going to hurt you, it's okay" Hugging him closer, looking to where the trio are and motioning them to go to him slowly as he calm the hybrid down, the fight still rage on not noticing him comfort the teens.

"Follow my breathing" He let a long inhale, holding it for about 4 seconds then letting it go, waiting for another 8 seconds to inhale, repeating the cycle over and over again when he watch Ranboo following him shakily. "Your doing great, Ran" Complimenting him, feeling the other calming down and just in time for the trio to make themselves go to him. Opening his other hand to let them join the hug and they did without hesitation - except Tommy  who is still wary - Pulling them all closer to him.

After a few minutes later, he hear them yawn. He got them to a more comfortable position then sing them a lullaby.

Wait a second let me catch my breath
Remind me how it feels to hear your voice

This got their attention, looking to who sang, then to their suprise it's Dream of all people surrounded by four teens laying in him and he just let them be.

Slowly forgetting about their conflict for a moment to watch and listen to Dream's calming voice. Questions later.

Your lips are moving I can't hear a thing
Living life as if we had a choice

Dream just straight up ignoring them, he knows that they're watching and listening him as he sing to teens. He turn all of his attention to the now sleepy teens on him.

Ranboo's first to sleep, as his panic took a great toll to his energy. Now sleeping soundly with no care to the world other than the calming lullaby.

Anywhere, Anytime I would do anything for you
Anything for you

Tubbo went second, his eyes can't handle the weight of his eyelids that's been overpowered by his need to sleep. The song just made it even impossible for him to stay awake, so he let the darkness take him to a dreamless sleep while listening to a sirens lullaby with nothing to worry about a single thing.

Yesterday got away melody stuck inside your head
A song in every breath

Purpled went next, he can't remember when someone did this to him or someone even notice him other than a weapon. All of them forgotten about him as they fight right, left center. He can't remember to when someone had a conversation with him as he was always alone and forgotten.
This warmth that he receive felt alien to him now but he never bother to complain as it pull him into it that he craves more of it.

Tommy tries to fight it though but every second his eyes really want to give up and it won't listen to him no matter what. The more Dream voice sang it overpowered his mind to go foggy and it was the last straw for him to succumb when he heard more of it.

Sing me to sleep now
Sing me to sleep

His eyes closing now, leaning more to warmth from the hug and now he finally gave up and go to sleep after so long in many months.

Oh- just sing me to sleep now
Sing me to sleep

He stop as he felt the four teens finally went to sleep. He smile softly at this and finding out that he might sleep here too cause he won't be getting out anytime soon.

Looking to where the others are, glaring at them in signal if they tried to approach or do anything in general he wouldn't hesitate to tear them from limb to limb only to heal them to do it again. Smirking when he sees them shudder or nod at him, exactly how they should react.

Now looking back at them, eyes filled with disappointment and hatred that it shook them. Shaking his head as he sigh.

"You all should've known that there are teens with you right?" He ask them, eyebrow goin up as his green eyes watching them flinch a little.

"After this, I want all of you to leave them alone with me or else, I'll have to resort into another war" Warning them in his dangerously low tone, eyes glinting with madness that held the truth. They didn't get the message as they tried to protest but he only smile devilishly at this.

"Don't try to test me, cause I can make this all like a child's play" Voice fueled with power, to show them that he is not bluffing. His body flickering into something, a shadow from behind flashing them a monstrously grin as it shows it's fangs on them.

"Just try and do anything, I'll make my pet play with you all the next time~" the shadows lit up when he said play, it smiles as it shows it's whole canines at them.

The one's who saw this clearly shivering on his boots, sweating cold bullets underneath their clothing. They look at Dream, begging eyes to not do it but the said person just ignored their begging and ordered them coldly.

"Now, go and find a new spot to continue your pitiful arguments and never pull any of us into it"

Not gonna hear that twice as they scramble back to their perspective places, leaving him and the teens. Looking up and reaching to pat his shadow as a thanks before letting it leave and now joining the sleeping pile. Hugging the teens closely to him as he let himself be pull into a dreamless sleep.

------

A/N: I have 4 more ideas here that is on draft and one of them is going to be longer than the innocent one.

I got my haircut just below my shoulder level and damn it looked better than me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75 1 2
Self explanatory, just read the story.
5.8K 246 33
Transferring my work here. Will be updated/continued/added in time.
5.4K 102 16
The sbi/tommy angst.
73.6K 810 4
Smutty, fluffy one shots -- please read the tags, or don't, but don't be surprised and complain about it later