Three Kings Of New York (Boon...

By lil-Lady-lilboi

A story about the Three Kings Of New York City. Huey, Riley and, Caesar. More

1. (Cast)
2.
3.
4.
5.
7.
8.
9.
10.
S2:1
S2:2
S2:3
S2:4
S2:5
S2:6
S2:7
S2:8
S2:9
S2:10

6.

200 7 5
By lil-Lady-lilboi

"He's not breathing!" Jazmine yelled.

Riley shook his head. "Huey come on man! Somebody call a fuckin ambulance the fuck yall watching for?!" Riley turned his gaze over at Caesar, Christini, and Cindy.

Christini took out her phone and dialed nine- one- one.

"Come on Huey, stay with us!" Riley lightly tapped Huey's cheek to no avail. It took the ambulance ten minutes to get there and when they finally did, everyone was angry. "The fuck are y'all doin man?! This nigga is going to fuckin die!"Riley said, shoving the medic inside of the house. "If you don't fucking save him so help me fucking god." Caesar said, still holding onto his weapon.

The man gulped and checked Huey's pulse, it was faint but he still had one. "Okay, we're going to load him up. Only one person can come with us."

Riley opened his mouth but Caesar stopped him. "You can't go Riley, me and you have to discuss something."

Caesar turned to Jazmine "Go with him, keep him some company and for godsakes don't leave."
Jazmine nodded and watched as the medics loaded him into the back of the ambulance and she climbed in too, leaving the mansion.

"Okay, so what's so important that I couldn't see my fucking brother in the hospital?"

"Maybe the fact that we got fucking betrayed nigga? Maybe the fact that we got a fucking war on our hands, nigga. Come on, let's go upstairs. You two, stay put." Caesar said, tucking his gun in his waistband and heading upstairs with Riley.

Cindy and Christini looked at each other. "This is fucked." Christini said.

"I know, when the fucking chief hears that we fucking didn't figure out this was going to happen, much less got involved in the fight, we might as well kiss this operation goodbye." CIndy sighed.

"I guess we just clean this mess up for now, we'll figure out how we can use this to our advantage later on." Christini said, looking at Huey's blood stain.

Meanwhile..

Caesar closed the door to Huey's office. "Alright, so me and you are going to have to be on the same page for what I'm bout to say next. And god knows I don't want this to happen, but IF Huey does die. We have to think about the possibility of our leadership. You want to honor Huey? Do what I say, Riley. That's the only way you keep your position." Caesar explained.

Riley snickered. "I thought you was going to tell me how we should work against this war that's going on. But nope, the first thing you want to tell me as soon as my brother gets shot as that you want to be a leader. When ya couldn't even lead yourself into not killing ya baby momma. Your stupid ass even left your son downstairs during this gun fight and you want to be my boss?" Riley chuckled.

"I'll tell you what. No, nigga. We're going to see how Huey is doing, then we'll talk. Till then, all I want to hear from you is, how are we going to handle this fucking nigga Rafael."

Caesar smacked his lips. "Well, we know he owns a strip club in Harlem. We send a few of the boys there and kill a few of his boys, let him know we ain't playing. We have the upper hand here. For all we know Rafael is the only nigga that is stepping out of line. So, we let him know don't bite the hand that feeds ya." Caesar explained the plan.

"That shits good and all, but I'm going with them niggas. They shot my brother, so I'm going to be there to put a hole in them niggas heads. Ain't no stoppin me either, because ya ain't my boss." Riley pushed past Caesar, going to get ready.

"Fucking prick." Caesar whispered.

Meanwhile...

Jazmine had arrived at the hospital with Huey and they instructed her into staying in the waiting room. She was still a bit high off the cocaine she took. She knew she couldn't let the chief know about this night or anything, this was extremely illegal.

She got a text from the chief an half hour after she arrived at the hospital from the Chief.

'I heard there was a shooting at the mansion today... Where you and the others there?'

Jazmine thought about what she was going to say for a moment and then responded.

'no we were chillin at the apartment, we haven't spoken to them in hours, we wanted them to gradually trust us.'

'Kay'

Jazmine sighed and placed the phone back into her pocket. An hour lather, a doctor came up to her and she stood up. "He's in a stable condition. You can come in and see him if you like. Keep in mind, he's unconscious.

Jazmine nodded and followed the doctor into the room. She saw Huey hooked up with all those wires in him. It made her sad that only a few hours ago he was up and about living his life, now he might die. She sat down next to him and watched him.

Meanwhile...

Riley placed his all black hoodie on and he was finished. Over that hour he was preparing. Caesar already had people coming to the mansion to come and get Riley, so they can go and get revenge. Riley pulled open his dresser and took out his gun. He looked at it with a grin on his face. "Every nigga I kill tonight is for you, Huey."

Riley shoved it into his jacket pocket and went downstairs. Cindy was there sweeping and she already knew what time it was. He had the look of death in his eyes. She stopped in front of him. "Look, I know what you're going to do... Be careful." She said.
Riley nodded and kissed her before heading out.

Christini, who had been picking up trash right next to Cindy had a cheeky grin on her face. "You fallin for him, Cindy? Don't get attached, you'll be lookin at him through bars in the next few months." Christini stated.

"Oh please, he's not even my type." Cindy fired back.

"You're only female on this operation that has had sex multiple times with the suspect." Christini stated.
She leaned into Cindy's ear. "The next time you have sex in a booth, remember to pull your skirt back down, your ass was hanging out during that shoot out." Christini chuckled and walked away.

Cindy rolled her eyes and continued sweeping.

...

Riley hoped inside of the passenger side of the car. "Y'all niggas ready?" He said, looking at everybody and cocking his gun.

"You already fuckin know." Cairo said, driving out of the mansion. "I'm appreciate yall callin me." Cairo said, lighting up a blunt. "Whoever put a hole in my nigga deserves a bullet. My boys here unnastand too." He said coughing.

Riley bopped his head. "Yeah, me and Caesar knew yo ass would be down to put a hole in anything. You know where the strip club is?"

Cairo laughed. "That dumb ass question, yes I fucking know where the strip club is dawg. My numba one place to get my dick wet."
Meanwhile...

Rafael sat in a booth with four of his guys, laughing their asses off. "I was so fuckin tired of those Negros, eh. Taking shit from them, before them I used to be my own fuckin boss. What I look like takin orders from melon munchers ese." The table went into a burst of laughter.

"You're a funny man boss. But in all seriousness though, I heard Huey survived. With him alive they'll be able to recover quickly. We need to kill him. I heard he's laid in a hospital." He said.

Rafael thought for a moment. "Send a few of our boys there and end it. Call it up right now. The other two are too retarded to fucking kill me. With Huey gone the rest of the leaders will want kill the rest of those negroes." Rafael took a swig of his drink.

The man nodded and left the club to go and make the call. Rafael felt like he was at the top of the world. In a few short hours, he'd most likely own New York, it only a brought a smile to his face, well... Until he heard. "They have guns!"

Shooting erupted from the club. Rafael's men wasted no time in covering the boss. "We got to fucking get outta here!" One of his men said, grabbing Rafael and trying to pull him out of the club. The man got a bullet right through the head and blood splattered everywhere on Rafael.

He quickly grabbed the mans gun and shot his attacker in the shoulder. He quickly got out of the booth and ran out of the fire escape of the club, cutting through alleyways and running through apartment complexes. When he was far enough, he called his men to come pick him up. "This is fucking war!" he said stepping into the car.

...

Riley finished off the remainder of the men inside of the club. He turned to Cairo. "You alright?" Cairo nodded his head and rubbed his shoulder. "Just a flesh wound nigga. I think that nigga you was lookin fo got away though." He said.

"But, we burning this bitch to the ground, fo Huey dawg." Cairo said as his boys came back with gasoline.
Riley nodded, respecting Cairo's loyalty. Out of the corner of his eye, Riley saw a man still alive crawling to the door. He smiled and walked over to the man. "It ain't that easy nigga."

Riley turned his head to Cairo. "Light this nigga up." Cairo nodded and signaled for his boys to pour the gasoline on him.

Riley held the man down while the poured the gasoline everywhere else in the club. "You dumb fuck..." The man said, weakly. "Your brother will die... We know where he is..."

Riley didn't say anything instead he let Cairo take it from here. Cairo lit up another blunt and started walking to the club's exit. Before he left he dropped his lighter and walked out. Riley didn't waste time calling Caesar. "Listen to me! Call that bitch Jazmine and tell her to get my fucking brother out of that hospital them ESES are coming to kill Huey, we gon try to make it there too!" He hung up the phone and stepped on the gas when Cairo got in.

Meanwhile...

Jazmine was awoken by her phone buzzing. She answered "Hello?"

"Listen, carefully there are people coming to kill you and Huey. Do whatever you can to get him out of there safely. If I find out you're alive and he isn't. You're dead." Caesar hung up the phone.

Jazmine eyes widened and she stood up. She paced around the room for a couple seconds before deciding to act. She began ripping everything from Huey's body. Once she was finished she left the room and spotted a wheelchair in the hall way. She quickly went back in the room and tried to pick up Huey. He was very heavy and hard to pick up. "Come on Jazzy!" She said, straining herself.

She finally got him secured on the chair after a couple minutes. She smiled and began wheeling him out. The doctors tried to stop her but she ignored them. She made it in the elevator and then downstairs. Before she could even get to the exit she noticed the whole front exit was being held up by armed spanish people. She reached inside her purse and took out her duty gun. "Fucking spics are going to die here if they test me." Jazmine whispered, trying to toughen herself up.

There was only two if she could surprise them, they'd be dead. She looked at Huey. 'He doesn't have that much time though' she thought. "FUCK it!" She screamed and began charging to the exit with Huey's wheelchair. It didn't take long for a bullet to graze her left shoulder. She fired back and hit one straight in the head. She managed to get out of the front and back to her car.

Jazmine didn't know where she got the strength from but she managed to gather it to place Huey sideways in the backseat. 'When your life is danger you'll do crazy shit' She thought, rushing back to the drivers side. She started her car and then began to get out of the parking lot. She began taking fire from the back of the car, the spanish man she left. "Fuck! My window." She said.

She only knew one place she could take Huey. The safehouse, a place she only brought witnesses or snitches in a time of need. But this place had medical supplies and the Huey needed to survive. It was in a wooded area, secluded from everything. She felt her phone buzzing again but she switched it off this time and turned on some music, trying to get there as fast as possible so Huey wouldn't die.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

835 29 6
DISCLAIMER: This is a what if Huey and Riley never moved to Woodcrest and lived their lives inside of Chicago with their grandparents, this is a stor...
30.6K 481 39
(COMPLETED) Our stories. Let them fill you with questions. ------ R A N K S #3 in #theboondocks #1 in #hueyxjazmine #2 in #jazminedubois
3.8K 93 26
This is the sequel from the book Jazz Up where we exploit Huey's perspective!