Quick Transmigration Happy En...

By LilBun_LuvsBL

"I just want to say... F*CK YOU author!" Why? Why is the second male lead abandoned again by the female lead... More

Arc 1 Chapter 1: Your Smile, A Gentle Trap
Arc 1 Chapter 2: Your Smile, A Gentle Trap
Arc 1 Chapter 3: Your Smile, A Gentle Trap
Arc 1 Chapter 4: Your Smile, A Gentle Trap
Arc 1 Chapter 5: Your Smile, A Gentle Trap
Arc 1 Chapter 7: Your Smile, A Gentle Trap
Arc 1 Chapter 8: Your Smile, A Gentle Trap
Arc 1 Chapter 9: Your Smile, A Gentle Trap
Arc 1 Chapter 10: Your Smile, A Gentle Trap (End of Arc 1)

Arc 1 Chapter 6: Your Smile, A Gentle Trap

966 36 2
By LilBun_LuvsBL

Su Ying woke up in the morning with tears still remaining on her cheeks. She wiped it off and said, "System, I want to kill someone. Preferably that one scum called Yu Chen."

[It's illegal to do that in this world, host.]

"Then...I could at least do it in a legal way?"

[.....]

"Anyway, time to stalk the male lead and complete this side mystery mission as soon as possible!"

System has no words to say. If he can, he would like to facepalm.

Su Ying hurriedly got up from bed and got ready. When she got to school, she walked all around campus to find Wei Liang but couldn't spot his figure anywhere. Besides, this campus originally was created for rich kids and thus, was HUGE.

Just when Su Ying was about to give up on her first day of stalki- oops, I mean searching for her target, a thought suddenly flashed by her mind. Without a second of hesitation, Su Ying ran towards that place. 

The rooftop building where the original Su Ying went to commit suicide.

"Qi Xinyan." Su Ying said under her breath when she got there and saw that the female lead was already at the corner of the building with Wei Liang blocking her way out.

"Wei Liang, just what can I do for you to just leave me alone?"

As Qi Xinyan said those words out loud, it was as if she was about to cry out.

Wei Liang's eyes were deadly cold while staring at Qi Xinyan. His hands were clenched tight to the point where even his nails that weren't that long was able to penetrate into his skin. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. 

Slowly, Wei Liang opened his mouth and said, "I treated you so well just like my real sister."

Then, Wei Liang opened his eyes and laughed mockingly. "Why did you betray me?"

"W-What do you mean? I don't know what you're talking about." Qi Xinyan's feet was trembling and she struggled just to stand straight. 

Qi Xinyan shifted her sight from Wei Liang and finally noticed Su Ying not too far behind Wei Liang. As if seeing her savior, Qi Xinyan cried out, "You're Yu Chen's girlfriend right....please save me!"

Su Ying looked indifferently at Qi Xinyan and didn't respond. Instead, she said to Wei Liang, "You want to push her down?"

The way Wei Liang looks at Qi Xinyan, Su Ying could feel that it was filled with deep hatred. 

Wei Liang let go of his clenched hand and looked back at Su Ying for a good half a minute. Then, as if nothing had happened, he walked away and towards the rooftop door and walk down the stairs. Leaving behind Su Ying and Qi Xinyan alone on the rooftop.

When Qi Xinyan finally saw that Wei Liang is gone, her trembled legs finally gave in and she fell down crying. 

Su Ying walked towards Qi Xinyan and squatted in front of her. She reached out and patted Qi Xinyan on the head while saying in a low soft voice, "Are you alright?"

Qi Xinyan shook her head while still sobbing.

Su Ying narrowed her eyes and continued asking, "How did you get here?"

"I-I received a message...to...." Qi Xinyan choked and couldn't continue.

But, even if Qi Xinyan didn't continue, Su Ying could still guessed what had happened. Wei Liang must've threatened Qi Xinyan just like how he did in the novel by using Qi Xinyan's mother and told her to meet him at the rooftop. 

Su Ying had a feeling. That since Wei Liang is now reborn, everything will differ from the novel starting from today onwards.

And she was right.

Just a day later after the rooftop incident, Qi Xinyan was absent from school. And it wasn't just that day. The day after that, and also the day after that day. Until 3 weeks has passed with Qi Xinyan missing. 

Su Ying also noticed that Yu Chen wasn't feeling very well these days. Every time someone tried to talk to him, he would snap at them. And even if he were to be alone, he would had on a tired expression like he didn't have enough sleep.

As for Wei Liang....

Just like Qi Xinyan, his figure was nowhere to be seen at school as well.

Su Ying went home immediately after school was over. When she got to her front yard, she noticed a black car parking in front of her house and a middle aged man in a suit came out of it as soon as he saw her. 

Su Ying smiled politely. "You must've waited long. Come on in."

When they both got inside the house, Su Ying lead him into the living room. After offering him a cup of water, she asked him. "What's the result?"

"It's all in here." The man took out some papers from his suitcase and gave Su Ying all the information she asked him to get. 

While flipping through the thick piles of papers and skimming through the contents, Su Ying was satisfied. "Great job. It's worth the money that I spent on you."

She specifically asked him to focus on Wei Liang, Qi Xinyan, and Yu Chen. These three important characters from the novel.

"It's my job." The man replied.

The man didn't stay long and left. Su Ying then took a whole afternoon reading carefully over the papers given to her. 

When Su Ying finally finished reading all of it, Su Ying was appalled. 

In just a span of 3 weeks, a lot has happened. 

Just a day after the rooftop incident, all the part-time jobs that Qi Xinyan work in, refused to allow Qi Xinyan to work for them nor step foot in there ever again. No matter even if Qi Xinyan tried to find new part-time jobs, no one was willing to hire her. 

What is even more worse was that soon after that, the hospital suddenly announced the death of her mother. Saying that her mother's heart failed and died on the spot. Su Ying knew that it must've been the work of Wei Liang as in the novel, Qi Xinyan's mother's death wasn't this early.

Left with devastation and the loss of the most important person in her life, Qi Xinyan went to a bar and got drunk. There, she met a stranger willing to give her a model job after hearing her sad story. 

Qi Xinyan thought that she could finally see hope again and hurriedly signed the contract without looking at the contract carefully. She didn't even know exactly what kind of model she would become.

It was to photograph her in r-18 photos. And in some cases, nudes as well. 

With the contract, Qi Xinyan couldn't get out after finding the truth as she would have to pay a huge sum of money. Even if she were to work in this industry her whole life, she would never be able to afford getting out.

This line of work is enough to ruin a whole person's reputation. She'll be viewed as a slut in society's eyes from now on.

Meanwhile for Yu Chen, his parent's business was getting worse each passing day. They had just begun a new project and invest in almost all of their whole life's savings into it. It was a huge project where the outcome would 98% benefit the Yu Family's business. Where they'll upgrade from B-class to A-class in society's rankings.

In the original novel, the project was a huge success. But, for some reason this time the project failed, causing the Yu Family to declare bankruptcy. It was to the point where Yu Family would have to become homeless pretty soon. 

It wasn't hard for Su Ying to guess that this was also the work of Wei Liang. 

Now then for what Wei Liang has been up to in the past 3 weeks, Su Ying couldn't get much information about him. Compared to Qi Xinyan and Yu Chen, the report about Wei Liang was only enough to fill one piece of paper. 

It was only information about where Wei Liang was last seen. 

"Tsk tsk. He's actually quite good at destroying his traces."

Just then, Su Ying's phone rang and an unknown number was shown on the screen. 

Curious, Su Ying picked up the phone and a familiar voice was heard coming from the other side.

"Are you enjoying the tea I spill?"

Su Ying's heart starts beating fast upon hearing that. But, she soon calmed herself down and said calmly, "No wonder he collected these information so fast. So it was your doing...

...Wei Liang."

The voice on the other side chuckled and whispered, "If you want me to spill more tea, come to this place that I'm about to tell you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.7K 62
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...