LILAC (Fred Weasley)

By racoonqueen1

~He was red and I was blue and together we created a lilac sky~ More

*Chapter 00*
CAST AND TIMELINE
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Introduction

103 2 0
By racoonqueen1

Hello everyone out there. *makes a strange dance move*

Some of you might know me already and I quickly want to say thank you for still sticking around with every book I'm publishing and showing your support, I really appreciate it and hope all of you do amazing.

To the others who don't know me: HOW DARE YOU?

No jokes aside, to the others who don't know me: A warm welcome and thank you for choosing an interest in this book and giving it a chance. I am really appreciating it. How are all of you doing? Since I don't know you lot would be nice to hear from you! :D

Quick warning, since English isn't my first language, here and there could be some mistakes, please feel free to always point them out to me, I am glad to learn and improve.

So now that we have the formularies behind let's get started on the book, shall we?

This book as you all probably figured out by now will be about Fred Weasley of the Harry Potter universe. I sadly, do not own any of the Harry Potter characters only my own.

Furthermore, for this book I tried a different approach and it is definitely interesting, for me at last, to make it work. Therefore, at the beginning you might feel a bit awkward reading what I wrote, however, please note that the writing gets better with how old my OC is. I tried to make it as age appropriate as I could get. (Definitely didn't work out that well all of the time, but please bear with me :) ) You will figure out veeeery quickly what I mean with by that. 

Thank you all and keep being awesome! :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 88.5K 200
To debate between hatred, friendship, love - with a foe, a friend, or a lover.
7.2K 161 13
She was either wildly naΓ―ve or dangerously intelligent... Friends to lovers Book Fred Weasley X OC Fem Prisoner of Azkaban ↣ Deathly Hallows & Beyond...
975K 44.9K 189
"𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕛𝕦𝕀π•₯ π•€π• π•žπ•– π•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π•€ 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦π•₯ π•₯π•™π•šπ•€ 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯ 𝕨𝕖 π•”π•’π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•¦π•Ÿπ••π•–π•£π•€π•₯π•’π•Ÿπ•• π•Ÿπ•  π•žπ•’π•₯π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕙�...
1.7K 52 43
Friends to Lovers George Weasley x Reader Slow burn