MEMOIRS

Od Black_Wolf_3

She is trying to not care about the problems she went through anymore and work hard towards her dream, but th... Viac

CHAPTER - 1 : THE DAY BEFORE
CHAPTER - 2 : FAMILIARITY
CHAPTER - 3 : MULTIPLE SIGHS
CHAPTER - 4 : NEW ACQUAINTANCE
CHAPTER - 5 : DISGUISE
CHAPTER - 6 : LONG DAY
CHAPTER - 7 : CLASS PRESIDENT
CHAPTER - 8 : NEW FACES
CHAPTER - 9 :THE INJURY
CHAPTER - 10 : A NORMAL WEEK??
CHAPTER - 11 : THANK YOU AND SORRY.
CHAPTER - 12 : GARDEN
CHAPTER - 13 : PRECIOUS ONE
CHAPTER - 14 : EMERGENCY
CHAPTER - 15 : BOTHERING
CHAPTER - 16 : YOU CREATE A MESS, YOU CLEAN IT
CHAPTER - 17 : STRANGE RELIEF AND HEART WARMTH
CHAPTER - 18 : OPPOSITES
CHAPTER - 19 : IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK OR EXPECT?
CHAPTER - 20 : GRATITUDE
CHAPTER - 21 : HANGOUT...OR...?
CHAPTER - 22 : YOU DID A GREAT JOB
CHAPTER - 23 : JUST WANTED TO GET TO KNOW YOU..
CHAPTER - 24 : FEELINGS
CHAPTER - 25 : HANGOUT OR DATE? PT.2
CHAPTER - 26 : CLUELESS
CHAPTER - 27 : ICE QUEEN
CHAPTER - 28 : REBEL
CHAPTER - 29 : CHOCOLATE MILK
CHAPTER - 30 : TRUST
CHAPTER - 31 : BESIDE YOU
CHAPTER - 32 : A KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR...
CHAPTER - 33 : BROKEN
CHAPTER - 34 : ANOTHER TOKEN OF GRATITUDE...?
CHAPTER - 35 : LOVE ME JUST LIKE I DO
CHAPTER - 36 : Feeling guilty for what?
CHAPTER - 37 : HER WISH
CHPATER - 38 : THE WHITE AND RED CARNATION
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER - 40
CHAPTER - 41
CHAPTER - 42
CHPATER - 43
CHAPTER - 44
CHAPTER - 46
CHAPTER - 47
CHAPTER - 48
CHAPTER - 49
CHAPTER - 50
CHAPTER - 51
CHAPTER - 52
CHAPTER - 53
CHAPTER - 54
CHAPTER - 55
CHAPTER - 56
CHAPTER - 57
CHAPTER - 58
CHAPTER - 59
CHAPTER - 60
CHAPTER - 61
CHAPTER - 62
CHAPTER - 63
CHAPTER - 64
CHAPTER - 65
CHAPTER - 66
CHAPTER - 67
CHAPTER - 68
CHAPTER - 69

CHAPTER - 45

6 3 0
Od Black_Wolf_3

She watered the flowers and looked around to check if there were anyone. It was a relief that she didn't notice anyone, cause' she didn't want to get herself creeped out and get herself embarrassed after realising that someone was listening to her speak to the flowers. She sighed and turned back to the flowers.

"Dear flowers, I'm going to write the last exam, which is English. Hope I do it well." She said and looked down, when lavami got her attention.

She bent down to reach it..or her.

"Should i be concerned about your owner or myself? He seemed to do well yesterday. I hope the same goes with today. I hope I do well too." She said and sighed, some undefinable feelings overcoming her.

"You'll do well." A voice interrupted her, as usual she did jump a bit.

"Shoot, I thought I saw nobody." She mumbled to herself and turned back to look at. It was Eun Hyuk.

"Oh, hi." She waved subtly.

He smiled and walked further towards her.

"Are you prepared?" He asked.

"I guess?"

"Who am I even asking, the top student obviously." He said jokingly, but it was the truth.

"Hey!"

"Fine, fine." He chuckled.

"How about you?"

"I don't know, I was just to complete this test as soon as possible, so that I don't have to study again." He shrugged. She smiled.

"Well, then, good luck. I'm leaving now." She said and started leaving.

"I'll tag along with you." He said and followed her.

"Okay.."

;-;-;-;-;-;-;

"Good luck guys! This is your last exam. Don't be nervous." Soo Hee said and started the timer.

The classroom was filled with pen and paper shuffling noises.

Halfway through the time and the test, Bo Young was nervous and curious about how Ha Sang was doing. She carefully turned to his side. He was focusing on the test so much, that he forgot how weird his posture was. Noticing his posture, Bo Young had a hard time holding back her chuckle.

It was time the test was completed.

The students gave back the paper and let out really satisfied and excited sighs.

"Guys! The exam has completed!" The excited classmate let out a yell just after checking if their teacher passed the hallway. The other student cheered at him, except Soo Ki and Rae Bin. A little reminder about these girls, the HF girls still haven't gotten together. That's why the class is even more surprisingly drama less and noise free.

"Sigh, we can finally take rest now." Ji Ae looked at Bo Young with a smile.

Bo Young nodded smiling widely.

"How did you do?" Bo Young asked her.

"Definitely really well! After all, you taught me too. I did well than what I expected. Thank you." She grinned.

"What do you mean? I just taught you a small part, I didn't even give you a full lesson. But, however, it's good that you nailed it."

"I know right."

"Hey, Ha Sang, how did you do?" Bo Young asked Ha Sang.

"I did do well."

"Will you get the same grade like you said yesterday?" Ji Ae joined.

"Who knows?" He whined.

"Hey, you can't do that!" Bo Young said.

"Fine. But anyways, I did do well. No, I did my best." He said.

"That's good to hear." She said. Ji Ae received a notification. As Ji Ae took out her phone, Bo Young leaned in to look at too. It was from Yeong Hyun. Bo Young noticed Ji Ae's face light up.

"*clears throat* I wonder what it is?" She joked.

"Hey! I-I have to go!" Ji Ae said and got up.

"Ji Ae, you can't leave me like that!" Bo Young whined.

"I'll see you later!" Ji Ae said and fled out of the class.

"Hey! Ji Ae! Gosh, look at that girl." She said.

"Why?"

"It's nothing."

"Hey." He said.

"What?"

"It is..."

"Ha Sang!" Soo Ki called out to him, as if revived from dead. Bo Young rolled her eyes as she heard her voice after a long time and laid her head down on the desk facing the window side, closing her eyes. Ha Sang rolled his eyes as she disturbed him.

"Ha Sang, why aren't you answering me?" Soo Ki asked.

"What?" He asked being annoyed.

"How did you do the test?" She asked.

"I did well." He answered.

"That's good to hear."

"Are you done?" He asked.

"Ye-yeah. I'm done."

"Then, why are here?" He asked.

"Fine, fine, I'm going." She said and went back to her seat.

"Bo-" Ha Sang started but the next second Yeon Joon, Seong Seop, Yeong Hyun along with Ji Ae and Yu Ah entered the class.

"Yeon Joon!" Rae Bin shrieked and went towards him but Seong Seop and Yeong Hyun blocked her. The sudden call woke Bo Young. "Gosh, that startled me." She mumbled. "God, they just don't want me talk, Huh?" Ha Sang mumbled as he was being interrupted continuously.

"What are you guys doing? Move!" Rae Bin said asking the two guys to leave way.

The guys didn't nudge.

"Fine, if this is how you're going to be. Then..Hyun Mi!" She called out and Hyun Mi entered the class after coming from the restroom.

Hearing the name, Seong Seop went into hiding, i.e, went to hide behind Yeon Joon.

Now Yeong Hyun was standing there alone.

"You aren't going to move?" Rae Bin asked. Yeong Hyun nodded.

"Rae Bin! Just let them be." Soo Ki said. It was weird because it came form her mouth, the girl who always fangirls over another guy. Rae Bin was speechless. The same went with the class.

"F-fine." She said and backed out. The group finally went towards Ha Sang. The girls went towards Bo Young.

"Hey Bo Young!" Yu Ah waved.

"Hey. So, the Cinderella decided to finally come back, Huh?" She said meaning Ji Ae.

"Hey! I am back. And.." Ji Ae moved closer to Bo Young and whispered, "Don't call me a Cinderella before him, he would ask me why."

"Okay, fine." She said.

"Why? What did the Cinderella do?" Yu Ah asked.

"Oh that. She decided to-" Bo Young started to talk loudly. Immediately, Ji Ae closed her mouth with her hand. The guys looked at them, as she was cut off talking. "No, it's nothing." Ji Ae convinced them.

"Seong Seop, you can stop hiding, she won't come to you." Yeon Joon said.

"Really?" Seong Seop said peeking out.

They nodded.

"And hiding like this won't help you either, she might come from your behind bruh." Yeong Hyun said.

Seong Seop flinched.

"But why are you so scared though? It's not like she is going to kill you either." Bo Young joined.

"Ah, you don't know what happened, don't you?" Yu Ah said.

"Why? What happened?"

"Oh, that..During the last day of middle school, this guy decided to arrive a little early to the school, more like, it was his first day in this school. On the first day itself, Hyun Mi fell in love, at that time as soon as she saw him, she rushed towards him." Yu Ah said. Ji Ae continued, "I still remember the line she said, 'Woah, you're so good looking. Are you a model?' She said and went even more closer to him. He didn't want to be rude, so he just answered her and went forward to his desk. That didn't stop there, though."

"It started to get worse. Whenever he entered the class, she would touch his face and link arms with him, without his permission. That started to traumatise him." Yeon Joon said.

"Ew, that's harassment. Did you guys tell about this to anyone else?" Bo Young asked.

"We told about this to our home room teacher, only after that, she started to distance herself, but her feelings remained the same. You can look at it yourself, now." Yeon Joon said.

"Woah, that's a lot. If that happens again to anyone, just call me, I will kick their butts so that they would get back to their senses." She said.

"My goodness, look who is telling. Take care of yourself, you idiot. You yourself have guys coming behind you." Yu Ah said.

"Ugh, it's at least not worse as this." She said.

"How did you all do the exam?"

"Thanks to Bo Young, I nailed it." Ji Ae said. The others agreed.

"Ugh, I'm getting goosebumps. It's embarrassing." She said.

"You get embarrassed?" Yu Ah asked.

"Do you even consider me as a human? I'm not a robot to not have feelings."

"But, guys.." Seong Seop said.

"What?" Yu Ah asked.

"Now that our exams have completed, I wonder what they were talking about." He continued.

"What they were talking about? Ah! Yeah! That's right! They always told, 'please do your exams well, only then that would happen.' I still wonder what is the that." Ji Ae said.

"That's right." Yeong Hyun said.

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

The school ended and the Bo Young and Ha Sang were waiting for the others. It's always them who is waiting.

"Why are we the only ones waiting all the time?" He asked.

"I know right."

"They're still not here. I wonder what they are doing now." He said. Just as he finished saying that, he was reminded of something.

"Hey." He said.

"What?"

"What are you going to do tomorrow?" He asked.

"Me? I don't know. Just rest at home, and work at part time. Why?"

"Oh, it's because, you tutored me, and I feel like I might get good grades."

"So? Another reward of gratitude?" She asked. He snapped his head towards her.

"How do you..?"

"I'll tell you honestly, I'm tired of this token of gratitude. I just did something, which was my responsibility. Nothing else."

"I know but, I will-"

"You'll feel bad? Ugh, fine. If that's the case, then buy me a good lunch. Wait, you probably don't have time. Just buy me a chocolate milk, like you usually did. That's enough." She said.

"Is that enough? Are you sure?" He asked.

"I am. Just buy me whenever you can. Ok?" She asked.

"Sure." He said as a small, cute, smile spread on his face.

"Oh, they're here." She said as she saw them come to the two.

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

"Have a good day!" She said as she was seeing the customer off. It was forty five minutes into the the part time and she could barely see 10 customers.

She plopped down on the seat and looked outside.

She thought as she rested her head on her palm : "If this keeps going on, the store won't get proper amount of money, and I wont be able to get proper salary. Ugh, I hate this. I should totally look into new part times. That being said, it's been a long time since I saw Hyun Wook sunbae. Not so long, but, two days? I couldn't see him in the mornings on the Ah to school, as he came a little bit later than me. In the part time, he sent an acquaintance to fill up his place. I wonder if he is doing fine." Her thoughts were however interrupted by a notification from her mobile phone.

"Guys! What are you going to do tomorrow?" Ji Ae sent the text. Her excitement was felt through the phone. Bo Young let out a small chuckle.

"Nothing. Why?" Bo Young replied.

"Same here, nothing." Yu Ah replied.

"Then, why don't we hangout somewhere? What'd you guys say?"

"Sure! I'm in!" Yu Ah replied.

"Me too." Bo Young sent with an emoticon.

"Then, let's go to the amusement park, I will call the guys too. If they're free." Ji Ae said.

"Sure! We will go to the amusement park!"

"Yay it's going to be fun!"

Bo Young replied with an excited emoticon again.

Their chat ended there.

She said and laid her head down on the counter still being alert.

*ting ting* Her notification rung again.

She sat up again and lifted her phone.

It was from Ha Sang, it read : "Hey, when do you want the chocolate milk?"

She chuckled and mumbled, "Why is he asking that now?"

"I told you already, whenever is fine." She replied.

"That doesn't sit with me, I will buy you when we meet again."

"We will meet again at school anyways." She replied.

"I won't be there at school, I have training."

"Hey, I told you already, ANYTIME is fine."

"Okay.."

She let out a chuckle again.

"What's making you laugh? Let me laugh too!" Someone interrupted which made her jump obviously.

"Gosh, that startled me." She mumbled and said, "Welcome!" And looked up.

"Hyun Wook sunbae?!" She stood up in shock.

"Hi! It's been a long time, isn't it?" He asked.

She thought : "So, it's not only me, who thought like that."

"Yeah. Has training been hard on you?" She asked.

"Yep. I heard your exam finished today. How did you do?"

"I did do well. But, what brought you here? Did they give you rest?"

"I came to work today. I excused myself from them." He said.

"Oh, that's great, no wait, won't it be even more tiring? You've been training even more." She asked.

"It's alright. I want to make money too, y'know."

"Anyhow you have been sending someone to fill up your place."

"But, I have to pay him too y'know."

"Oh, I didn't know that." She said.

He chuckled.

"So, what's your plan tomorrow?" He asked.

"Me? Oh right, I'm hanging out with my friends. Why, sunbae?" She asked.

"As your exams have finished, I wondered what you were going to do tomorrow." He smiled. She smiled back.

"I feel good now." He sighed and smiled.

"Suddenly? Why?" She asked.

"I don't know..it's just. It feels refreshing." He said.

"Oh, that's strange." She chuckled.

They kept talking. That day, she decided to stay till his shift ended.

"You're not going to leave?" He asked as she saw her standing in front of the counter.

"Nope. I'll help you. You'll be tired from all the training. You shouldn't be working so much." She said.

"Are you sure? I won't let you leave if you ask me in the middle." He said.

Her heart thumped. She thought : "What? Is he flirt- No, I'm just overthinking. Hurry and answer him."

"I'm sure. I won't leave!" She said.

"Good then." He smiled.

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

"I hope you do well in your future evaluations sunbae. I'll keep cheering for you, fighting!" She said as she stood in front of her house.

They walked home together and now he dropped her at home.

"Thank you, Bo Young. I'll do well. Get inside." He said and smiled.

"Okay, sunbae. Bye!" She started going up the stairs.

"Bye!" She could her his voice. She automatically smiled, involuntarily.

She ate her dinner and went to bed.

"Sigh, I finally saw him after a few days. It felt good. I hope tomorrow goes well and happy." She said and dozed off."

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Ring ring ring ring.

"Tsk, what's this noise?" She muttered sleepily. She sat up at the annoying sound and took her phone. Her phone was ringing. It was Yu Ah.

"Why is Yu Ah calling me now? Isn't the hangout after 12? Did I sleep in?" She talked to herself and finally answered the call.

"Hel-" the words from Yu Ah's mouth only made her heart sink and eyes wide. She felt like the time stopped.

"Okay, I got it. Text me the address. I'll be there." She said her voice totally down.

Chapter 45 end..

Guys guys guys guys, I have an announcement,  MEMOIRS HAVE REACHED 500+ READS! YAY! *claps*  Yeah, that and in the app called web novel, MEMOIRS have reached 740+ reads with just 7 chapters! How did that happen?! Anyways, I hope you guys had a good reading with today's chapter. I'll see you guys next week!  Ba bai! Oh wait, don't forget to follow my twitter and Instagram accounts! Go go! Bye guys!
                                                                             -Black_Wolf_3

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

wlw oneshots 💋 Od morgan ‼️

Tínedžerská beletria

596K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
61.2K 2.6K 37
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
996K 52.4K 33
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
Riptide Od ScobellTheSlytherin

Tínedžerská beletria

300K 7.4K 107
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...