Unforgettable love

By somehotbitch1250

Chris Evans x Reader story. Y/n is the most successful actress. She has played in Ending Beginning, A star i... More

Best friend..
The breakup..
Met Gala..
Rumors..
Truth..
Texting..
Ocean eyes..
Grocery trip..
Beach..
Big news..
Happy at last..
Stressful..
Small space..
More than friends..
Sleepover..
Oprah..
Birth..
Private room..
Backseat..
Problems..
Serious talk..
Vacation..
Bora Bora..
Date night..
Hot tub..
One Woman..
Oh shit..
Fuck this..
Hell Nah..
Confessing..
Memory lain..
How?..
Hangout..
De pinga..
Home..
Premier...
Back again..
Home..
Umm..
Engaged..
Fuck up..
Wedding day..
Honeymoon 1..
Jetski..
Business..
Breaking news..
What the fuck..
Time gone..
Hospital..
Huh?!..
Missing and hating..
SHIT!!!..
Baby trouble..
Leaving..
Airport..
Visit..
Weakness..
Adventure..
Back home..
Growing up..
Graduation..
Grandkids..
The End

Wedding planner..

2.4K 52 10
By somehotbitch1250

It's been 1 year and a few months since you have been engaged to Chris. He moved into your house with dogger. Unfortunately Sebastian moved out to New York since he loved it there and he thought it was time to be on his own. You guys called or texted everyday to try not to lose contact since the only way you guys kept contact was you both living together. He was your family that lived across the state. But everything turned for the better. Sebastian finally met someone after years later, you and Chris have been better than ever. That's the only thing that matters, right? Having a healthy relationship that is going to get more and more serious by the day. You guys didn't want to rush into the marriage since you both did get engaged early into the relationship. You both agreed this year you would start planning the big wedding you both wanted. You both wanted it during the spring since it wasn't too hot and that's when the  flowers and nature start to look better. You both agreed in a forest theme wedding since you both love nature and being active. Of course you both have your days when it isn't going to come out but it's normal. You both kinda turned into a indie type of vibe. You took interest in crystal cause of your recent movie you filmed. Your character was a Stevie Nicks, indie, spiritual character. You like how the essence calmed you down and the smell of them. You started to buy essence until you went into a spiritual, crystal store. That's when you started you spiritual journey. You got Chris hooked with the smell and how calming you both were. It was like a drug for the both of you. Of course you both acted the same but you both went from fighting for little things to serious things. Which only happens one every 3 months or even longer. But to be honest the sex was better. You were reborn and a whole new craving, pleasurement came out. You experimented more with Chris in bed. Not the basic thing that Chris was the top and you were bottom. To be honest if anything really changed about sex. You just got hornier and always wanted to fuck him. Now it's routine to fuck at least 3 times a week. You were happy but you also made sure Chris was too. If anything Chris wanted more but he enjoyed teasing you while you guys were in the car or in public. You enjoyed teasing him while he was in Zoom interviews. You got a electric guitar and started to play with Joe perry and Johnny depp. Yes Steven Tyler got mad at Joe perry for paying more attention to you guys then the actually bad he is in. You wrote a book that is now the best seller. Things drastically changed in your life. For the better of course. But all you were focused on was your wedding. You had to start planning it. Chris was already looking for places for the wedding while you were looking for decorations, foods, etc. This was the first time you both were stressed out over something in a long time. 

Chris was out in one of the locations for the wedding while you were busy calling catering places to see if they can be available for spring and the type of food could be available, etc. You found a catering place pretty fast, weight lifted off your shoulders like a heavy backpack was filled with many things. You had now had to do invitations. But you wanted Chris to be there just incase if he wanted less or more people. Your wrote down the basic people who you and Chris would like to be there for your wedding. You put his whole family as for you.. you didn't really have blood family that would love to go to your special big day. You were worried about who would walk you down the aisle. You called someone special you knew they wouldn't deny your request. 

*Ringing* 

" y/n?"

" heyy.. are you busy right now?"

" No no I just woke up from a nap. What's up?"

" Nothing I just wanted to ask you something but I wanna talk to you first."

" Yeah sure."

" Could you walk me down the aisle."

" HUH?!"

" CAN. YOU. WALK. ME. DOWN. THE. AISLE. AT. MY. WEDDING."

" OF COURSE!!!! WHEN IS IT?!"

" ON SPRING OF THIS YEAR"

" y/n that's a month away..."

" I KNOWWWWW SOOOO"

" OKKKKK but I hope you have everything under control. Who's doing your wedding dress? Do you need me to go?!"

" NO NO NO NO. Nickie is doing my dress so your okay."

" I'll be there next week to help you and chris out okay?"

" Yeah yeah yeah.. hey umm thank you for saying yes to walking me down the aisle."

" Of course y/n. I know you wouldn't have anybody to walk you down and I was already planning  to walk you anyways sooo."

" OH WOWWWW"

" WHAT?! DO YOU THINK I'M GONNA LET MY TEDDY BEAR WALK WITH ANYONE ELSE? UH NO!" Sebastian said over the phone. 

" Anywayssss how's New York.?"

" It's pretty good here. You know the usually kinda traffic and shit. How's California?"

" It's been alright. There was a earthquake but I was asleep."

" Yeah I know. Chris texted me over your phone"

" AWWW YOU CHECKED UP ON MEEEE"

" Duhhhhh"

" Anyways how's the girlfriend?"

" She's good, we went on a date last night sooo."

" Ohh how did it go?"

" It went pretty good..we uhh you know"

" Oh Sebastian tmi. Anyways say I said hi to her and I miss her."

" Sure will! She's actually out so." 

You both continued on talking about the wedding and if you see kids in the future. If Sebastian see a future with his new HEALTHY girlfriend. She is literally such an adorable girl. Your happy that Sebastian finally found a woman that treats him right and makes him the happiest person. Now it's time to figure out your bridesmaids. You know one of them is going to be Salma but you don't know the rest. You had a few people in mind like Scarlett cause you are one of her kids godmother. But you had to as 2 more ladies. You just had to speak it with Chris to make an agreement with him and to ask for his opinion since you did want everything to be perfect. Even if it kills all your brain cells. You sat down on the couch with Dogger and watched some oldies movies for a little while. Chris walked through the front door finally. 

" I'M HOME!" He screamed from the door.

" WE'RE HERE" You screamed back signaling him the the living room. He walked in and saw you sitting on the couch but dogger laying his whole body against you. 

" How is my wife and little child."

" Correction.. fiancée. We're doing good."

" Damn I can't even call you my wife yet?"

" Not until our wedding."

" Speaking about that. I think I found a perfect spot for the wedding." He sat down next to you. 

" Really? How was it?"

" It was nice as fuck. It smelled like Christmas tress even tho there's no pine trees or nothing. The wedding planner showed me some pictures of someone else's wedding."

" oooo I wanna see."

" He didn't send them to me love. Sorry."

" Ughhhh now I have to trust you with the wedding seen."

" Oh come on. I pick good places for us to go."

" True true but I just wanted to see it."

" Well what have you been doing all day missy?"

" I was trying to figure out invitations but I wanted to see how many people you wanted to be at our wedding and who to go and not to go. But I already figured out two bridesmaid and the person who was going to walk me down the aisle."

" OOOO who's it going to be?"

" Salma and Scarlett as my bridesmaid and Sebastian is who is going to walk me down."

" Really? I thought you would've wanted it to be someone else."

" Like who huh?" You looked at Chris with an irritated look. He stayed quiet as he try to figure out who could walk you down the aisle.

" Yeah exactly. Nobody can.. He even said he was planning to do it anyways."

" Ohhh really. That's funny how he thought you both were going to continue being friends until you got married." 

" What the fuck is wrong with you today? Jesus." You got dogger off of your body and sat him onto of Chris. You got up and walked to your room. Chris looked after you in shook. He looked down at dogger and realized Sebastian meant more to you than he thought. He heard the door slam from the whole house. He flinched as the door slamming echoed around the house. He knew he fucked up for saying that but he didn't know he was being rude or he could've hurt your feelings by his comments. Dogger jumped off of him and walked to your room, leaving him alone in his thoughts as the movie still played. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64K 1.3K 100
πšœπšŽπš•πšŽπš—πšŠ πšŠπš—πš πšŒπš‘πš›πš’πšœ πš‘πšŠπšŸπšŽ πšπš’πš—πšŠπš•πš•πš’ πšπš’πšŽπš πšπš‘πšŽ πš”πš—πš˜πš πšŠπš—πš πš‹πšŽπšπš’πš— πšπš‘πšŽ πš“πš˜πšžπš›πš—πšŽπš’ 𝚘𝚏 πš–πšŠπš›πš›πš’πšŠπšπšŽ, πš πš’πš...
2.8K 114 51
This is a story about Y/n being the daughter of the famous Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan. She loves being their daughter and couldn't ask for anythi...
123K 2K 100
This story is about YOU as you have a rough time in life after loosing your fiancΓ©e. You move to NYC for a fresh start, that's were you meet the one...
32.5K 489 41
A Sebastian Stan love Story