Killa's World

By dailydoseofglocky

๐™ผ๐šข ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ; ๐™ผ๐šข ๐š›๐šž๐š•๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š–๐šข ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š•๐š ๐ŸŒŽ More

Killa's World
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
Social Update #1 ๐Ÿ’™
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
Social Update #2 ๐Ÿ’™
Chapter 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ฟ๐‘‚๐‘‚๐พ๐‘† ๐พ๐ผ๐ฟ๐ฟ ๐Ÿ’‹
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
MEMORY LANE WITH THE GANG ๐Ÿ’™
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
SOMEONE SAY BOOK 2 ?!
BONUS CHAPTER
Happy Mother's Day Killa ๐Ÿ’

CHAPTER 33

1.2K 48 34
By dailydoseofglocky

The studio
5:23pm

Key's POV

"Aye nigga this shit hard."Woo said bumping his head to my verse on Case closed that's going to be on me and Dolph new album.

"I know that's that shit!" I said dapping him up.

"Ight Key we finna get going I gotta pick my seed up from school."Dae Dae my homeboy from back in the sandbox days said.

"Ight see y'all later." I said dapping him up and Woo did the same.

After a few minutes went by of me and Woo smoking a wood and just bumping our head to some music we heard the studio door open and pulled out our guns.

"Damn chill out ain't nobody wanting to kill y'all musty Memphis asses."Kay said walking in.

"Watch yo mouth for you not have it." I said to her.

"MANE ANYWAY HEY WOO!" Kay said coming in with Javen right behind her.

"Wassup suh."Woo said hugging Kay.

"Where yo ass was at?"Woo asked her.

"Nigga you know she still in school. I had Jae pick her up for me." I said to Woo turning to the sound boards in my chair.

"Hey Black Country ass nigga number 2."Javen said dapping Woo up.

"She act just like you nigga but worse."Woo said to me.

I couldn't do nun but laugh because it was true.

"Put that nasty drink down Key you don't need to be drinking that lean stuff."Kay said to me.

"Lean bad for you and you act like you to addicted to it. Go drink some water."She said taking my cups out my hand putting them in the trash can.

"Mane...Woo hand me my water bottle." I said smacking my teeth mugging Kay.

"You lucky you my lil sister and I care bout you because I would've popped yo lil ass."I said to Kay grabbing my water bottle from Woo.

She just started sticking her tongue out at me.

"Hey my favorite country talking ass nigga."Javen said smirking leaning against the soundboard.

"Yo ass country as hell to but stay talking bout us. Ohio ass mother fucker."Fat said coming in with a blunt in his hands.

"I know I'm country but my accent ain't strong like yall shit."Javen said laughing.

"Yall be like "um going to slide over thur" or "burtiful ass commernity" country talking asses."Javen said laughing making Kay laugh to.

"You from where we from and yo ass over here laughing."Fat said mugging Kay.

"Fat gone I sound cute with my Memphis accent unlike y'all."Kay said.

"We'll go sound cute and go do yo school work." I said cutting my eye at her.

"You still got a few months left in school so go in the other room and do whatever them folks gave you to do."I said to her.

"You no fun at all key you so lame. That's why yo waves messed up and you got on that hat trying to look cute for Jae."She said grabbing her book bag getting her stuff out.

"And yo hair messed up that's why you got crusty itchy set it off braids under that wig."I said to her mugging.

"Be patting that dusty ass shit having me wanting to ask you is you Ight?" I said laughing.

"Don't do her."Javen said.

"Who you think you is?" I asked her.

"I think I'm BIG MEECH LARRY HOOVER!"Javen shouted dancing.

"You a whole fool suh."Woo and fat said laughing with her.

"But back to you Dont come for my sis like that with yo ugly ashy flamingo ankles out." Javen said reaching in her purse.

"Hmm because you need it."She said trying to be funny handing me some Vaseline.

"Gots to see it through my boy."She said laughing with Kay.

"Ahh she got yo ass nigga."Woo said laughing.

"City girls up 100 points." Fat said co-signing.

"Yall co-signing ass niggas get on my nerves leave that for the females." I said flicking them off.

"And while y'all laughing go to Publix and get me 2 strawberry lemonades and a wings and things from Zaxby's."I said handing them my black card.

"Yall want some?" I asked Kay and Javen.

"Yeah y'all get me a wings and things with some extra fries and a coke."Javen said scrolling on her phone.

"I can go with them?"Kay asked me.

"Yeah and when you get back yo ass better get on that work." I said to her.

"Ight we finna get going."Fat said as him Woo and Kay left out the door leaving me and Javen in the studio by our self.

Killa's POV

"So where my friend at?" Key asked me taking his attention off the soundboard to me.

"She with her auntie for the weekend." I said to him.

I stopped leaning on the soundboard and walked to him sitting on his lap.

"Plus I wasn't going to bring her with me knowing that you and the guys be having smoke sessions in the studio." I said to him looking at the pre rolled blunt in between his ear.

"Could've called before hand." He said smacking his teeth.

"You act like you her daddy or some?" I said to him mugging.

"Shit I play that roll don't I? By buying and taking care of her? Ight then." He said straddling me in his lap.

"And I play that roll with you to cause you know I'm yo daddy." He said kissing on my neck.

He ain't lying with his fine ass.

But to be real he does do a lot for Jae'Lah that I don't be asking him to do. He plays that father figure roll in her life that I didn't have and I couldn't be more grateful then to really have somebody like Key in my life.

"Take this off." Key said pulling on my shirt.

"We not finna fuck in no studio." I said to him laughing.

"Mane why not. It can be fun." He said leaning back in his chair with his hand going up and down on my ass.

"Because Key ain't enough room in here and you so nasty." I said laughing.

"And what you mean it can be fun?" I asked him grinning.

"Cause while I'm killing yo shit  imma have the mic recording so I can have yo moans as my intro on one of my songs." He said putting his hands in my shirt feeling on my chest.

"Shit...let's do it." I said laughing.

"You for real?" He asked me getting excited.

"Mhm." I said rubbing on his print in his pants.

As soon as I said that Key picked me up and put me on the couch in the back of the studio taking his shirt off.

"Gone head and spread them legs." Key said making me laugh.

"You say I'm a whole fool look at yo ass." I said laughing.

3 days later
1:07pm Killa's House

"I lost three fucking nails bussing that nigga car windows and beating his ass with my fist!" I said out loud to Dess them.

"That shit ain't nothing compared to what my ass had to go through cause my good lace wig got paint on it from pouring it on all his cars."Bre said fake crying.

"I LOST A REAL ONE! ILL NEVER LOOK LIKE A BAD BITCH AGAIN!"She shouted crying for real this time.

"Girl suck that shit up you knew what we had to do before we pulled up. Should've took it off and threw it in the car." I said shaking my head.

"BULLSHIT! MY ASS ALMOST HAD TO SHOOT A NIGGA BECAUSE WHEN I SOLD HIS CHAINS THEY THOUGHT IT WAS FAKE!"Dess shouted making all of us laugh.

"I don't know why yo ass laughing Jayda." I said looking at her.

"Exactly." Bre said co-signing.

"We in this because you wanna bullshit around and not beat Dom ass." I said face palming myself.

"Big pit bull looking ass motherfucker."Dess said.

"Right he look like he bite people for a living."Malaysha said.

Last night me and the girls did a pop up at Jayda and Dom house to find out he was hitting on her

So we all got out the car rushing in the house upstairs to Jayda and Dom's room seeing Jayda with Loyal in her hands crying.

I wasn't having that shit so I told Jayda to go to the car with Loyal while me and the girls handle Dom ass.

We ended up pistol whipping him and knocking him out with blood coming from his forehead and we didn't give a fuck because that's what he get.

That's when we started fucking all his shit up and making sure he got what he deserved for fucking with my sister.

"Y'all wanna go live?" Bre said fixing her hair in my vanity mirror.

We was in a extra room I had in my house upstairs that I turned into my little salon room.

"Yeah off who page?"Dess asked.

"We can do it off my business page since it do numbers on there."I said as I pulled out my phone.

"Shit Im finna go pee."Jayda said.

I went to my business page and started the live.

"Let's see how many niggas and hoes join."Bre said laughing.

"Ouuu you got 500 people on this bitch already. Wassup live!"Bre said waving in the camera.

"Aye Jae y'all tryna you know..."Malaysha said showing me a pre rolled blunt in her hand.

I knew it was Key shit to because he come in here to smoke when Jae'Lah sleep.

"Pass it to me." I said to her.

I ain't smoked after I got with Mikey so I needed this shit.

"Hmm." She said as I grabbed a lighter out my vanity draw and lit the blunt.

"Shit our kids with they daddies so why not."Bre said.

"Who all on there?"Jayda asked coming out the bathroom drying her hands.

"Look."I said passing the blunt to Bre.

"Y'all need to ask us questions and shit. All these damn heart eyes yall putting."I said laughing as Malaysha passed the blunt back to me.

"Aye pass me some of them hot fries."Bre said to Jayda.

"Hmm."She said tossing her the bag.

"Her ass got the munchies and shit already."Malaysha said laughing.

"Oh shit y'all they just asking us stuff and we over here talking bout other shit."I said laughing.

Random: Since when y'all started smoking? Cause y'all shole is  smoking them blunts like a nigga.

"Boy we been doing this shit since highschool. We was cool with the plugs and all." Bre said laughing shooting me a look.

"We shole was." I said shaking my head laughing.

Acedagoat: @keyglock @lucascoly @montae_datnigga check em out 🤣🤣

"Ace you a fed ass nigga." I said taking a puff from the blunt handing it to Jayda.

Montae_datnigga: Bre what the fuck you got on?

"Clothes what it look like."Bre said laughing takings puff from the blunt.

Bre had on a tank top and some booty shorts.

"He gone beat yo ass." I said laughing at Bre.

"He gone eat it to."She said making us all bust out laughing.

Paperroute_Woo: We over here watching y'all kids while y'all smoking our shit?

Keyglock: Yo big high peanut head ass can't speak to a nigga?

"I'm sorry I don't speak country Markeyvious and Woo shut up." I said trying to be funny.

"Hmm bitch and you know Key gone fuck yo ass up for that one."Dess said laughing.

"I know and I want him to." I said laughing taking the blunt out her hands.

"Pass me some of them cookies I'm hungry now."I said to Bre.

"Hmm." She said handing them to me.

"Here go the blunt I'm finna eat these." I said handing it to Jayda.

Pyt_Jordan: I'm tryna hit so wassup with that Malaysha bitch?

Random1: Aye send the addy in the live I wanna pull up and see 😂

Random4: @random7 @random9 y'all tryna push up?😂😂😂

"Aye y'all who the fuck this is Jordan hoe with some ugly ass dog as her profile picture?" I said licking the cream off my Oreo.

"That's that bitch Malaysha was telling me about who wanted to fuck with Lucas at the mall."Bre said quickly passing the blunt to Jayda.

"Well shit send the addy hoe we with it all." I said with a Oreo in my mouth.

Lucascoly: Yall not finna fight shit stay yall ass in the house.

Keyglock: ^ Omm what he said.

Acedagoat: Yall better listen y'all know yall men don't play.

Yontae_d1: I hope y'all get y'all ass beat for treating me so bad 😞

Montae_datnigga: I'm really bout to beat Bre ass she think what she got on cute and shit showing her ass cheeks 🥴

"Sorry I can't see the comments my eyes not working but goodbye yall."Bre said ending the live.

"They gone beat our ass if we leave." I said laughing.

"Well they just gone have to."Bre said eating some hot fries.

"Bitch all that smoking you doing. Pass the damn blunt."Jayda said to Malaysha laughing.

*ding*

"Shit that's my phone."Malaysha said getting up.

"319 Southlane pls 30821." She read out.

"Welp  thats our que. Ight y'all let's put our shit on and get ready to go it's up." I said putting my Oreos up.

We all was matching with white tee's and some black shorts with our Gucci slides on.

We had our hair tied up and was ready to fight.

KEY2MY💙 is FaceTiming you...

"Hello?" I said answering the phone for Key.

"Mane where y'all high asses at?" He asked me.

"Don't tell him."Bre mumbled.

"He gone try to kidnap us."Malaysha mumbled.

"He just wanna fight us cause we smoked his weed."Dess mumbled.

"He work with feds don't do it."Jayda mumbled.

"Yall shut up. But we at my house why wassu-"

"Bring  y'all stank musty wig wearing asses outside." Fat yelled in the background.

We walked outside and seen a big ass black Escalade suv pull up.

We hopped inside seeing Key and everybody in it.

"I see y'all trying to be billy bad ass and shit."Woo said lighting a blunt laughing.

"Don't laugh at they dumb asses."Key said to Woo.

"Where our kids at?"Bre asked mugging Woo.

"Bucky and Bull watching them with Lucas cause his son didn't want him to leave." Key said.

"He a daddies baby and shit."Malaysha said rolling her eyes.

"Where to?" The driver asked Montae.

He told them the address that Jayda bitch sent on live and we pulled up to her spot.

"Okay live I'm going to be hosting y'all the fight."Ace said holding my phone.

"Damn this hoe got her folks with her to."Jayda shouted to me.

"And they gone get beat the fuck up if they try some shit."I said.

"Hey LUCAS!" Ace shouted.

"ADD YOU? OKAY!"Ace loud mouth ass yelled.

"MALAYSHA LUCAS SAID YOU BETTER STOMP HER ASS." Ace yelled out.

"Bet." Malaysha said walking up to the Jordan girl.

"Tell him to shut his ass up he to loud." One of the girls with Jordan said.

"YOU NOT TALKING TO THAT ONE LIKE THAT!" We all yelled together looking at her.

"Anyways let's go."Jordan said to Malaysha.

Malaysha and Jordan started fighting and so far nobody was winning yet it was tie. Surprisingly Jordan could fight.

Malaysha ended up uppercutting Jordan making her mouth bleed.

"I TAUGHT HER THAT MOVE!" I shouted jumping around laughing.

"Jae on some real shit I'm to high for this..."Dess whispered to me.

"Shit me to." I told her being honest.

"Aht aht hoe wassup!"Dess said dragging some girl Jordan brought with her trying to jump Malaysha.

"I ain't high no more!"Dess said as her and the girl started fighting.

"DESS FUTURE SAID WASSUP!"Ace shouted.

"At this point I wanna fight to." I mumbled.

"Then let's go!" Some girl said to me.

"Okay." I said as I punched her in her throat.

"YOU BETTER BEAT HER ASS TO!"Woo yelled out to me.

"Shut up cause after I beat her ass imma beat yours." I said laughing slapping the girl around.

"SHAWTY BETTER GET HER HANDS OFF YO WIG CAUSE I SPENT SOME GOOD ASS MONEY ON THAT SHIT!"Key shouted.

"Shut up nigga that wig was only $1,300 you can buy her another."Fat said eating some chicken.

"SHUT YO FAT ASS UP!"Everybody shouted.

Bre and Jayda ended up fighting some other bitches that I didn't even know was with Jordan. The whole block seen that everybody was hitting with somebody.

After we all started fighting for a good while Montae and Key them started breaking up the fights because they heard that police was being called and we got into the car.

"I'm tired." Malaysha said taking her wig off.

"'Shit me too bitch."I said taking my wig off and wig cap.

"I want some to eat."Bre said rubbing her stomach.

"Shit me to."Jayda said.

"I ain't gone lie...you deserve yo ass ate after that bae. Beating them bitches ass."Montae said to Bre.

"Aww nawl cuz a ass eater?"Key said laughing.

"Key shut the fuck up because you be eating my ass to!" I said taking my phone from Ace.

"Yall see what happen when hoes think they big and bad." I said back on the live.

"Yeah bitches know not to come for us."Bre said putting her face in the camera.

"Bae shut the fuck up, you always talking shit."Montae said.

"You better shut the fuck up before I have yo ass layed out in this car."Bre said turning her attention back to my live.

"Damn nigga you gone let yo girl handle you like that."Key said laughing.

"Markeyvious shut the fuck up because you know I be on yo ass just like that."I said taking my eyes off the live.

"Okay live bye bye because they ass in here trying to make it seem like they be handling our ass knowing we will have them 6ft under."Montae said grabbing my phone ending the live.

"CAN WE GET SOME SHIT TO EAT GOD DAMN!"Jayda yelled.

"Not with y'all hoes looking like this. Wigs off and shit embarrassing us."Ace said shaking his head.

"Aye what Yung Miami say y'all."Woo said.

"Wigs off but I bet I got the most edges."Montae them sung.

Me and the girls got mad because we was hungry so we started cussing them out until they took us somewhere to eat.

The next day
The studio 10:23pm

Key's POV

"Mane they said she used him for a baby so she could put him on child support."Some random ass nigga names Aj said.

"Shit I heard she lied saying he was the baby daddy. That's why the baby don't look like him."Some other nigga name Carlos said back.

Fat and Woo looked at me in my direction after seeing what the niggas was showing them on they phone about who they was talking bout.

"Aye who y'all talking bout mane?" I asked getting both them niggas attention.

"Aye Key you was under shawty pictures before mane."The nigga Aj said.

"Hell yeah Shawty green as hell now. AYE AND GLOCK WAS WITH HER AT OF HIS SHOWS NOT TO LONG AGO"The nigga Carlos said.

I already knew they was talking bout Javen and I wasn't really finna have them disrespecting and saying shit about her.

"Watch yall mouth."I said to them both as I was lighting my blunt.

"Damn Key you pussy whipped by a bitch who gotta whole seed by another nigga out here?"The Aj nigga said.

"AYE YALL GONE HAVE TO CHILL AHT ON THAT ONE RIGHT THERE ON MY MAMA!"Woo shouted at him.

"DEAD ASS CAUSE WE DONT TOLERATE THAT BULL SHIT THATS COMING AHT YA MOUTH MANE!"Fat shouted clutching on his Glock.

"And she didn't have to give me no pussy to wanna fuck with her. I ain't yall." I said putting my blunt down.

"Bucky and Bull get these unknown ass niggas out my shit for I have Fat and Woo take care of um." I said mean mugging.

"Yes sir." They both said snatching both the niggas up taking them outside.

"Niggas got some nerve talking shit but he paying Bitches to fuck."Woo said shaking his head.

"You straight Key." Fat asked me.

"I'm good in just bout to slide over somewhere." I told them as I dapped them up leaving.

I went to my car and sat in there and called Javen.

"Hello?" I heard Javen say in her sleepy voice with the amazing world of gumball playing in the background on the TV.

"You sleep?" I asked her.

"Mhm."She said in her sleepy voice.

"You know we got to leave tomorrow so yo bags packed?" I asked her.

"Mhm."She said.

"Domt mhm me yes or no?" I asked her.

"YES NIGGA DAMN!"She said getting a attitude making me laugh.

"Aint shit funny." She said hanging up in my face.

I got some for that since she wanna have a attitude.

Killa's POV

What the hell?

I said getting out my bed because I heard a noise downstairs.

I grabbed my glock out my dresser draw but before I walked down stairs I made sure Jae'Lah was still sleep.

After I did I made my way down stairs to see what the fuck was going on and what I heard.

*CRASH*

"Man fuck no!" I said mumbled to myself.

I shot a bullet down stairs.

"AYE CHILL AHT DAMN." I heard Key shout.

"Yeah you gone have to get out my shit." I said walking back up the stairs.

"Mane chill I got food."He said as I was still ignoring him walking up the stairs back to my room.

"Niggas better be lucky my baby ain't woke."I said turning the TV off.

"Man Jae come on now."Key said trying to put his arms around my waist until I moved them.

I seen he went and got some ihop and I wasn't about to turn down no food so I grabbed the bag and sat on the bed eating.

He got me some pancakes,fruit and bacon with some fruit punch.

"Oh but you can eat the food I got you but not talk to me." I looked at him then back at my food rolling my eyes.

I'm already mad he woke me out my sleep knowing we got to wake up early in the morning to get on this damn flight to Colorado.

He just smacked his teeth and took his shoes off laying on the other side of the bed in his phone.

I finished eating and put my plate in the trash and grabbed my fruit punch off my nightstand.

I got finished drinking it and sat it on my nightstand turning my light off getting comfortable in the bed.

I turned the opposite way from Key because I didn't want to look at his ass. I shut my eyes and was about to doze off until...

"Jae." Key whispered.

I ignored him.

"Bae."He whispered.

I still ignored him.

"AMARIE!"He Semi yelled.

"What do yo ass want I'm trying to go to sleep." I whispered snapping my head in his direction.

"I love you goodnight."He said.

"Mhm I love you too now shut the fuck up." I said as I turned my head back around closing my eyes going to sleep this time.

Had the nerve to try to scare me knowing Jae'Lah was sleep and upstairs. Tuh some nerve.

His ass better be lucky I love him and he still in the house cause I was about to make him sleep outside in the shed.

End of this chapter 😪

Finna stop updating till my comments go up 🙄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 1.6K 21
สŸแดแดแด‹, แดส ษดแด€แดแด‡ แด แดษด, ษช แด‹ษดแดแดก แด€ษดแด… ษช'แด ๊œฐส€แดแด แด›สœแด‡ แด, ษช แด‹ษดแดแดก
329K 10.1K 34
When Chicago and Memphis Link Up....This is what you get๐Ÿ–ค
5.8K 251 13
" L๐ฒ๐š๐ก๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ฆ๐ข. ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ?" ๐Š๐ฒ๐ณ๐ž๐ง ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ก๏ฟฝ...
209K 9.9K 43
๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ง๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘‘๐‘œ ๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘“๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข, ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๏ฟฝ...