Killa's World

By dailydoseofglocky

๐™ผ๐šข ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ; ๐™ผ๐šข ๐š›๐šž๐š•๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š–๐šข ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š•๐š ๐ŸŒŽ More

Killa's World
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
Social Update #1 ๐Ÿ’™
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
Social Update #2 ๐Ÿ’™
Chapter 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ฟ๐‘‚๐‘‚๐พ๐‘† ๐พ๐ผ๐ฟ๐ฟ ๐Ÿ’‹
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
MEMORY LANE WITH THE GANG ๐Ÿ’™
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
SOMEONE SAY BOOK 2 ?!
BONUS CHAPTER
Happy Mother's Day Killa ๐Ÿ’

CHAPTER 32

1.2K 51 50
By dailydoseofglocky

Memphis,Tennessee

Killa's POV

"You already know she teething anyways. But we gots to get going in a few cause Key about to be on stage in a luh while." I said to Mikey's dad.

We ran into each other when we was inside Publix when I was placing a cake order for Key for Friday because him and Dolph are celebrating founders day for PRE.

"Oh he has a show today?"Mikeys dad asked me.

"Yeah at the ice lounge at 4:30." I said to him getting off the hood of my car with Jae'Lah in my arms.

"Glad to see you happy again sweetheart."He said smiling at me.

"Thank you pops."I said handing him Jae'Lah.

"Okay bye grandbaby pop pop loves you." He said kissing Jae'Lah on her cheeks as she smiled.

"See you later pops." I said giving him a side hug.

"See y'all soon." He said waving at us as he walked to his car.

I strapped Jae'Lah in her car seat and then got in the front.

Before I started driving I posted some pictures of me and her on my main page on Instagram that Mikey's dad helped me take.

Liked by-Dessdior,Yontae_d1,Acedagoat and 12,280 others

Javen_amarie: You will be the mark that I will leave in the world 💚! The greatest creation I ever made 🤞🏽

Comments

Kenais_mommy- my loves 💞💞

Random#2- she look just like you 😍

Dessdior-I miss y'all 🤞🏽

Random-Miss you with Mikey lowkey

Random #2 replying to random- y'all stay under her comments saying the same shit like she care 😂

Random#3- Do you and Glock talk fr? Because y'all would be cute

*INCOMING CALL FROM 4lifer/Bre💕*

"Hello?" I said answering the call.

"Hey bestie you at Key show yet?" Bre asked me.

"Nawl it starts at 4:30 so me and Jae'Lah stopped at Publix to order him and Dolph cake for Friday and we headed his way now or the show so wassup." I said to her.

"Nothing bitch I was just calling you since Kenai wanna go to sleep on me in the pool. So we went in the house and took a shower now she woke and we watching coco melon on the TV." Bre said as I heard coco melon in the background.

"I swear that's all she watch." I said laughing.

"Exactly like she don't want to watch bubble guppies no more. Straight coco melon." She said.

"Bitch so how you like the new car Key got you?"Bre asked me.

"Girl he got me two and I told him I didn't want to take them from him because I got my own money to buy my own shit and guess what he did."I told her.

"What bitch??"She dragged.

"As soon as we got to the hotel last night he had the cars dropped off in front of the hotel so I can take one of them to his show today." I told her shaking my head in the car.

"Shit I don't know why you not happy. I know if Montae's ass did that for me I would've took them cars so damn fast." Bre said laughing.

"I know yo ass would." I said to her laughing.

"So what you put my nieces pooh on today?" Bre asked me.

"Me and her matching with the electric jordan 6 that came out a few days ago and just black and green." I told her taking a right onto the highway.

"Yall take some pictures so far today?" She asked me.

"Yeah I had posted some not to long ago on my main page so you can go see them on there." I told her.

"Ouu let me go see." She said.

"Okay bitch I see y'all. You get your style from me of course."She said laughing.

"Mhm I bet I do." I mumbled.

"Oh hell nawl!" Bre said though the phone.

"What bitch?" I said to her.

"It's yo page likes going up because Jae'Lah in your pictures for me."Bre said through the speaker of my car.

"Chile I don't even be checking my main page no more. I just post then switch back to my business page." I said to her turning down this street.

"Girl then tell me why these folks be so obsessed with you and Mikey getting back together?"Bre said.

"Girl I don't even know why and I don't give a fuck either. It's always the same stuff when I post a picture. That's why I disabled my comments when I posted my maternity pictures." I told her stopping at a Red light.

"Then some folks be like do you talk to "Key Glock the rapper for real" like bitch I'm sorry but I be dead as hell how they say it." Bre said laughing.

"That's why me and Key never go places out in public together because people like to talk and take pictures. Then next thing you know we gone end up on the shaderoom and shit." I said to her sighing.

"Jae you know that man love you and you love him. I don't know why y'all won't just make what y'all got going official already." Bre ssid.

"Because we just..taking shit slow first." I told her rolling my eyes.

"You said that like 7 times already." She said laughing.

"And I'll say it 7 more." I said laughing.

"Yo ass gone look slow one day he announce y'all together then you ain't got shit to say."She said laughing.

"Bet it won't happen."I said to her.

"Bet a band on it?"She asked me.

"Bet."I said back to her.

"Bitches bout to loose some monaaay."Bre said laughing and I knew by the way she said it she was twerking.

"Girl sit to loud mouth ass down."I said shaking my head laughing in the car.

"Girl you heard about Dom and Jayda?"Bre asked me.

"Bitch what else going on because if some else happen as soon as I go back to Atlanta it's up and it's most definitely stuck!" I said mugging.

"I seen some bruise on her leg and when I tried to ask her what happen she gone say I need to mind my business." Bre said.

"Like bitch my nigga not beating on me and im still staying YOUS IS!"Bre said.

"Bitch..."I said trying not to laugh but she can't act right for nothing.

"Gone head and laugh you knew that shit was funny."She said laughing.

"I HATE YOU!" I said laughing.

"I love you too."She said.

"Okay but for real that's my sister and im not having that shit and they got that baby in that house while all this dumb ass shit going on."I said.

"They gone look slow when CPS at they crib taking Loyal ass away. Then they gone start beating on each other."Bre said.

"GOODBYE! Just know when I'm back in Atlanta I'm gone see bout Dom."I said shaking my head.

35 minutes later

"I told her throw that ass back so I can buss it like a bubble. South Memphis nigga in this bitch yeah you know you in trouble." I shouted along to the lyrics of Key's song Dough.

He was doing a good ass job out there on the stage tonight and I was back here cheering him on from the side as I should.

"DAMMIT BRUH!"I heard Fat say behind me.

"What happen." I said laughing.

"Jae'Lah bite my damn nose." He said.

I looked at his face to see she did in fact bite his nose cause her skin was on his face.

"Hand her here Fat."I said laughing.

"Hmm get her ass."Fat said handing me Jae'Lah.

"You see Key up on stage." I said to her as she started bouncing up and down to one of his songs as he was rapping.

Few minutes went by as he was on another song and this time he was preforming with Dolph.

"Hmm hold Jae'Lah real quick Woo since she don't like Fat like that." I said laughing.

"Come on big girl." Woo said as he took Jae'Lah from my arms and started playing with her.

"AYE YALL READY FOR THIS NEXT SONG! ITS A MOTHER FUCKING CLASSIC!" Key shouted through the mic and the crowd went crazy.

"I DONT THINK THEY READY DOLPH? I SAID YALL READY FOR THIS NEXT SONG?" Key yelled out making me smack my teeth cause he know these damn folks ready for this next song.

"IGHT DJ PLAY THAT SHIT!"Key said in the mic.

"Mobbin' in the Bentley, smokin' moon rocks (hey)
Pocket full of motherfuckin' blue (blue), guap (guap)"Everybody whole club said out loud.

I started singing along to Key and glocks first ever big song together Major. This shit was a damn classic as soon as Dolph said the first words to the song.

I turned around to see Woo and Fat singing the lyrics with me as all just looked at Dolph and key as they was rapping.

"HOLD UP YALL!" Key said in the mic cutting the music short.

What the hell his ass up to now.

"What's up key?" Dolph said in the mic laughing.

"We can't forget to give a shout out to our supporters on the side of the stage." Key said looking straight in my direction.

Ah hell.

GOD I PRAY NOT ME PLEASE!

I do not have time and I mean TIME to give Bre a whole band.

"I wanna give a shout out to my niggas Woo and Fat for always holding it down for a nigga."Key shouted.

Woo gently handed me Jae'Lah and walked on the stage with Fat beside him to key and Dolph.

THANK GOD!

The crowd went crazy yelling and screaming because they knew of woo and fat.

"I also wanna thank somebody else because they didn't have to show up here tonight and support me but they did." Key said looking at me smiling.

Imma kill him in his sleep.

"Javen bring yo luh fine ass here with my luh folks." Key said as I started walking out to the stage with Jae'Lah in my hip.

Yup killing his ass in his sleep!

A lot of people was saying Aww and others was yelling out some stupid shit but I didn't pay them no mind because I wasn't there to please them. I was there to support Key.

"This mines and I just want everybody out here to know we ʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ ɪɴ 4ʟ." Key said making me smile.

THIS NIGGA BOUT BOGUS AS FUCK FOR THIS SHIT!

After that he ended up getting Jae'Lah out my hands.

"Wanna say sum in the mic luh one?" He asked Jae'Lah as she grabbed the mic from him and started talking I'm her baby talk.

"Ight y'all heard what she said but thank y'all Memphis! Y'all know I love y'all cause this my hometown. Nothing but bigger things for us all Glizzock out!" Key said in the mic.

He put his arm around my waist with Jae'Lah still on the opposite side of his arm as we walked off stage.

"Why you do that?" I asked Key.

"Do what?" He asked me.

"Why you tell this folks we together? Knowing the situation I was in?" I asked him.

"How long ago was that?" He asked me.

"2 years." I mumbled.

"How many?" He asked me grinning.

"Fuck you."I said laughing.

"What happen with you was a while ago. You don't have to always run away from yo feelings." He said to me.

"I'm not them other niggas who gone fuck you over. I fuck with you cause you keep it real with me and you not just with me to waste all the money I make. Yo ass independent and got shit going for yo self and that's some I really fuck with about you." Key said looking me in my eyes with a serious face.

SYUMPPPPP ASSS NIGGA But Aww he bout to make me want to give him some tonight.

"I love this nigga!"

"What you just say?" Key asked me.

Oh shit...

I just said that out loud.

I quickly took Jae'Lah out keys arms and tried to walk far away from key as fast as I could.

He ended up grabbing my arm and turning me around to face him but I was nervous so I ended up looking to the side at Jae'Lah trying to not make eye contact with him.

"Why you walk off?" He asked me.

I didn't say nothing I just kept standing there.

"I love you too." Key said making me look him in his eyes. He ended up kissing me on my lips making me smile in between it.

"Eww yall nasty as hell doing that in front of my baby." Woo said taking Jae'Lah out my arms.

"Mane woo gone."Key said holding me.

"Yall nasty mane. Y'all real nasty." Woo said pointing at us as backing away slowly.

"Anyway yall trying to go bowling?" I asked them.

"HELL YEAH!" Fat said coming out the bathroom with tissue stuck on the bottom of his shoe.

"Fat you nasty as fuck."Woo said mugging fat.

"I know yo box Chevy head ass ain't talking."Fat said getting the tissue from under his shoe.

Me and key just shook our heads laughing.

"I don't know why y'all long skinny black and mild shaped asses laughing either."Fat said looking at me and Key.

"They think cause they matching looking like a family and shit that they hard or some."Woo said laughing with Fat.

"I already know what's finna happen hand her to me." Key said laughing.

"Hmm." I said giving Jae'Lah to key.

"Huh."Key said handing me some out his back pocket.

I walked towards fat and woo.

I had my hands behind my back so the didn't know what I was about to do they was just standing.

"NEXT.TIME.YALL.TALK.SHIT.PLEASE.MAKE.SURE.YALL.KNOW.HOW.TO.STRAP.UP."I said shooting bb bullets at Fat and Woo.

"Ah damn."Woo said falling to the ground outside.

His black ass didn't even make it out the door.

"Imma call CPS on you."Fat said crying.

"Shut up."I said hitting his ass on the side.

I walked back to Jae'Lah and key seeing she was laughing.

"Yo mama crazy."Key said to Jae'Lah.

"And is! Anyways all y'all asses ready to head out?" I asked them.

"Yup."Key said popping the P grabbing my hand as we started walking out the door.

"BRING YALL SISSY ASSES ON!"Key yelled at Fat and Woo.

Walmart
10:09pm

"Look ma." I said trying to get Jae'Lah attention.

"She don't want you she want me." Key said coming over to me and Jae'Lah getting her out my arms.

"When she become yo baby?" I asked key laughing.

"The day I delivered her." He said smiling in Jae'Lah's face.

"Ain't that right mama." He said making Jae'Lah laugh.

"Mhm." I said as I put my phone in my purse.

"I know you ain't mad she want me everytime she see me." Key said to me.

"Ain't nobody mad." I said getting ready to walk away from him to go get me some chips from the chips isle.

"Where you going?" Key asked me.

"To get some chips. You want some?" I asked him.

"Nawl I'm good. Just hurry up tho cause we finna get going."He said to me as I nodded my head.

I went to the chip isle and grabbed me some hot Cheetos and then went to the Candy isle and got me some sour patches.

I walked upfront the self checkout and luckily for me it wasn't a long line of people and It was some free registers open.

I scanned both my things and then seen some drinks in the little coolers they had here so I got me two sprites and a pineapple Fanta because I know thats Key's favorite one.

After checking out I was about to walk back to
Key and fat them until somebody called my name.

"Javen?" Some female said coming up to me.

"Yeah that's me wassup?" I said to her.

"You key glocks new girl?"She asked me.

I already knew it was either she was about to tell me she fucked around with him before or he either cheating or some shit on me.

And personally I didn't give a fuck what she had to say because that's some bullshit that happened in the past.

I'm his future now so I could careless.

"Um why?" I asked her.

"Just asking cause I used to suck his dick every now and then." She said smiling.

And she think that's a flex? I swear bitches be mad weird for no reason. Pick me choose me is the type of vibe she gives off to me.

"Oh okay." I said to her as I walked away from her head to Key and fat them.

"What took yo skinny ass so long? Thought you was getting some chips."Fat said to me eating a turkey leg.

"Fat shut yo fat ass up and because some girl wanted to stop me and tell me how she used to suck Key up from time to time." I said bluntly as I gave Bucky and Bull fat asses my bags getting Jae'Lah out of Key's arms.

I looked around to see fat and woo mouth drop as I just shook my head.

I walked to the van and buckled Jae'Lah in her car seat waiting on everybody else to come on out of Walmart already.

I didn't walk off from them because of what the girl said but I was just a little thrown off because of when I walked back to fat them I didn't understand why I noticed some bullshit.

I'm assuming key gave Jae'Lah his phone and she was playing with it and when I looked at it when I grabbed her phone key I seen she tapped on his iMessages and I see some bitch saying she love him too with a red heart emoji.

THE FUCK SHE LOVE ABOUT HIM TOO??

Then to top it off her contact name was saved as "Wifey🥰"!!!

So before I made a huge ass scene in Walmart I just walked out with MY child in my arms.

I got on my phone just scrolling through tiktoks.

Soon I heard the van door open and it was Key them.

"Aye nigga move yo big black ass."Fat said.

"Yo fat ass can wait."Woo said sitting down in his seat.

After they got in finally key did to coming to the back sitting by me.

I just stayed on my phone scrolling through Tiktoks because I just didn't want to talk to him for the moment.

"AYO JAE YOU WANT SOME FROM WENDY'S CAUSE THATS WHERE WE BOUT TO GO?"Fat yelled out to me from the front of the van.

"I'm good." I said to him closing my phone looking out the window.

"Damn whats wrong with you?"Fat asked me.

"Nothing I just wanna go home." I said.

"Oh."Fat said turning back around in his seat talking to fat.

"Mane whats yo with you? You never say no to food?" Key asked me putting his hand on my thigh rubbing it.

"Give me yo phone!" I asked him.

He looked at me and didn't hesitate at all to give me his phone.

Mhmm some ain't right.

"Hmm." He said handing to me.

"Nigga to in love cause I'll be damned."Fat tried to whisper to Woo.

I scrolled through his iMessages and tapped on the message I seen from that girl.

"Who the fuck is this key?" I asked him showing him the messages from the girl he was texting.

"Mane that ain't nobody...I just miss my granny." He said trying to be funny.

Woo and Fat started laughing until I cut my eye at them and they stopped.

"Oh so you tryna be funny and shit?" I asked Key.

"Mane I do miss her ass but that ain't nobody special Jae."Key said to me.

I just threw his phone at him mugging.

"Ouuuu."Fat and woo said together.

"And don't make me have to cut up in front of my daughter." I said looking out the window.

"MANE JUST CHILL GURL THIS A PRANK!" Key said.

"This ain't no damn prank you dead for real love some other bitch so it's cool." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Mane no I don't! I love you."He said grabbing my face looking at my lips.

"Gone country ass nigga."I said laughing pushing him off me.

"Why I can't get a kiss?" He asked me.

"Because...you got acne and yo finger nails dirty." I said laughing.

"AHHH NIGGA SHE USED THAT WILD N OUT JOKE ON YA ASS!"Fat yelled out laughing.

"I ain't want a kiss from yo ass no way."Key said mugging me then getting on his phone.

I'm the way to Wendy's Key was still on his phone mad because I said I didn't want to give his ass a kiss.

"Key." I said in his ear as I placed a kiss on his neck.

He still ignored me.

So as Fat and Woo was talking to Bucky and Bull I ended up sliding my hands in key's pants to get his attention.

He didn't do nothing but act like he wasn't trying to pay me no mind.

Warning A little ADULT CONTENT BUT NOT TO MUCH YOU KNOW SO JUST READ AND SCROLL AND MIND YA BUSINESS 😅

I made my way into his boxers and started feeling on his member.

He still tried to act like I wasn't driving him crazy so I started to jerk it a little to get him to Atleast look at me.

He didn't want to still give me the time of day and at this point I knew he was playing with me.

So I took charge and started doing my own thing.

I took his member out his pants and started to place wet kisses on it then I went to work of that thang.

"Shit."I heard key whisper.

Yeah nigga now you want to start talking and shit.

I could tell by the way Key was moving he was about to nut so I lifted my stopped.

"WELCOME TO WENDY'S!" I heard a female say on the intercoms which made me lift my head up so fast.

"You lame as fuck mane."Key said smacking his teeth making me laugh.

"That's what you get not wanting to talk to me plus you ignore me."I said to him looking out the window grinning.

"What she talking bout key?"Fat and Woo asked while looking at the Wendy's menu.

I swear they do damn greedy.

"Mane nun."Key said with a attitude which just made me laugh even more.

"Jae you sure you don't want nothing from here before we finish ordering?"Woo asked me.

"Yeah just get me two medium chocolate and vanilla frosty." I said to him.

"Ight bet."He said wrapping up the order.

After we got our food from the drive thur we made it back to our hotel.

Key got Jae'Lah out her car seat for me and I grabbed out food.

"She sleep again?"I asked Key.

"Yeah I'm finna lay her down right here."He said placing Jae'Lah on the bed in between some pillows.

"Okay I'm bout to change into my night clothes in the bathroom." I said to key grabbing them.

Before I changed I brushed my teeth first before anything because I didn't need my breathe smelling like "KEY".

I heard my phone ringing so I picked it up.

"Hello-RUN ME MY MONEEEEY!" I heard Bre shout from the other side.

"You ain't shit I swear." I said hanging up the phone laughing.

I sent $10,000.00 to Bre's phone.

"Hello?" I said answering ny phone again.

"Thank you Mrs.Glock nice doing business with you." She said hanging up.

What I tell y'all? She ain't shit!

After I finished brushing my teeth I put on my night clothes and walked out the bathroom seeing Key knocked out on the bed with Jae'Lah in his arms.

"Damn I was just in the bathroom for 10 minutes and he already sleep."I said laughing to myself.

I put the clothes I wore today in the hotel hamper they had in our room then I walked over back to the bed where key and Jae'Lah was taking her shoes off placing them back in her suit case.

I turned off the lights and hopped in the bed with her and key.

End of this chapter.

Question!? ( Y'all like Killa better with Mikey or Key?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 41.7K 52
Yours, mine, ours. *old, don't read* 08/3/2021 - 08/15/2021
5.7K 251 13
" L๐ฒ๐š๐ก๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ฆ๐ข. ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ?" ๐Š๐ฒ๐ณ๐ž๐ง ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ก๏ฟฝ...
47.7K 1.9K 28
"๐–จ ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–บ ๐—๐–บ๐–ป๐—‚๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–จ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‡'๐— ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐–ฝ๐—€๐–พ ๐—†๐–พ."