Millionaire's Hot Secretary

By GiftOdulesi

Highest ranking: #1 in Millionaire- 28/04/2021 #8 in Romance- 04/05/2021 (Out of 1.33 Million stories, WOW... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
EPILOGUE
NEW BOOK!

Chapter 60

7.8K 295 25
By GiftOdulesi

~ TWO MONTHS LATER ~

Once again, another night, no Hames.

I was more than confused. Why hasn't he returned home after three fucking months?

I returned to my room and took off my jacket, grabbed a towel and left for the bathroom, sinking into the bathtub.

I felt so sick. Hames not being around had made me very dizzy with terrible headaches.

After a long bath, I wrapped a towel around my body and opened the door. I was shocked to see Hames standing in front of the door, also holding the door knob.

"Nah, this is probably a dream." I scoffed, rubbing my eyes but he still stood in front of me.

"You don't believe I'm here?" He raised an eyebrow.

Hearing his voice filled my soul with happiness. I wanted to jump and give him a hug but the happiness erased quickly and transformed to anger.

I walked past him.

"Please don't give me this attitude." He held my hand but it made me angrier.

"Let me be." I sauntered to the wardrobe while he walked behind me.

"Don't be mad at me. I thought you'd be very happy to see me."

"I might've been happy to see if you had come a month ago!" I raised my voice.

"I'm so sorry, baby." He wrapped his arms around me but I pushed him away again.

"Why don't you return to Dubai or Australia and live there forever? You might probably find someone else you'd prefer to spend your time with. Or why don't you get married to your work and forget that you have a wife at home who's dying to meet her husband." I slipped out a nightdress from the wardrobe and strutted to the bed.

He still followed behind me. "I'm really sorry. I had to sort a lot of things out. Don't do this to me. I thought of returning quickly to spend quality time with you." He attempted to hold my hand but I slapped it right away.

"Don't you dare touch me." I pointed my index finger at him, frowning really hard, I could feel my face burning.

"I understand that I was supposed to return home a month earlier but I had to go to Canada to sort out the main business."

"So you went to Canada? And you didn't let me know? Wow!" I clapped.

"I thought I did." He said like he just realized what he had blurted out.

"Well you didn't. Please don't touch me, I'm very pissed off right now."

"At first you looked happy to see me then this? What's with the sudden mood change?"

I ignored him and returned to the wardrobe to grab a new nightdress. Getting rid of the towel, I changed into my night clothes and returned to the bed, laid on it and covered my lower half with a duvet.

"Imogen," he groaned. "This is killing me."

I glared at him but didn't say a word.

"I'll be back." He left for the bathroom.

After a while, he returned. I pretended to be asleep, still not wanting to talk to him. How could he have gone to Canada and didn't let me know? He made two months become three months then he expected me to forgive him so easily?

I stylishly opened an eye to see a shirtless Hames walk towards me then he laid beside me on the bed but I still pretended to be asleep.

My body flinched when his strong arm curled around me. "I'm so sorry." He kissed my neck. An heavenly feeling I missed so bad. "I know you're not asleep." He started caressing my bare thigh, trailing kisses over my face and shoulders.

"Do you know how long I've been craving you? Please open your eyes." He requested sweetly.

I succumbed to his words and opened my eyes. "Please don't disturb me, I'd like to sleep. I've been really sick lately, my head feels like there's a load on it." That wasn't a lie though but he clearly didn't believe me.

His lips quirked to a smirk. "It's probably because you've been missing me a lot. I'm the solution to it now, I'm your medicine." He smacked his lips against mine.

As much as I wanted to refuse his kiss, it made me lost, washed away every form of anger and pain. They were all replaced with absolute satisfaction. The feeling of his lips against mine was heavenly.

He parted my lips for a crazy tongue war. It had been three months since we last kissed so it had a great importance in my life at the moment.

I kept my arms around his neck to be comfortable but I wasn't getting enough of him yet.

The way his hand was marvelously caressing my skin was making something pump in me, my headache was replaced with the feeling of need.

"Hames," I moaned his name, gently pushing him away to catch my breath. "I hate you."

"No, you don't. I missed you so much, baby." He smirked, making my poor heart freeze in its cage.

"You're so cruel. You didn't even think of me."

"I swear you were everything on my mind." He sat up straight, raking my hair with his fingers. "Don't be mad at me."

I wanted to be mad at him but his touch was intoxicating, inviting, everything I needed.

I jerked upwards, held his shoulders with my knees on either side of him. "You'll pay for spending an extra month away from me but right now, I can't take it anymore." I quickly slipped my short nightdress above my head, remaining in my panties.

He looked really startled by my sudden change in attitude. I couldn't help but chuckle.

I smacked my lips against his, exploring every inch of his torso with my hands.

"Imogen, I thought you were sick." He smirked.

"I was and still am but it's fine, I need to feel you."

We resumed our passionate kiss, trailing the kisses to every inch of our bodies till every fabric was gotten rid of from our bodies.

"I missed you so much too, baby." He kissed my lips again as I felt his full length inside me, a feeling I had missed more than anything else in this world. I was finally able to feel calm again from this intense pleasure.

"I love you so much." I breathed out.

***

"What's going on?"

"It's 10am and Mom's here already." He arched his back to peck me. "Didn't you already wake up and have a bath?"

"I know I did but I feel so tired."

"Mom would be leaving soon. She was only passing by and decided to say hi to you. She has to leave soon."

— "but I'm really tired." I grumbled.

"She won't be happy if you don't come. I can't tell her to leave because you're too tired to see her, it'll make you leave Mom's good book. You wouldn't want to see her bad side."

I groaned, sitting up straight. "Fine, I'll go."

As I rose to my feet, my legs became wobbly and my head was spinning but Hames caught me before I could fall.

His face had worry plastered on it. "What's going on? You've been complaining since I arrived. We should go to the Doctor." He said, supporting me as we walked out of the room.

"It's nothing." I chortled. "It's just stress. I've been working so hard since you left a lot of work for me. I haven't had enough sleep and I'm just so confused lately. I'll be fine, don't worry."

"Are you sure?"

"Definitely." I waved a hand to brush the topic off.

We got to the living room where Trisha was.

Her face was lit with a smile but it transformed to worry after she locked her honey eyes with mine. "What's wrong?"

"She's ill, I guess." He answered. We both sat on the sofa across the one Trisha sat.

"Oh, she should go to the Doctor."

"She definitely will."

Her smile returned. "I'm sorry if I bothered you. I'm also sorry for not coming to pay you a visit in such a long time. How's everything? I hope you're having less arguments or none."

"She gets angry at me whenever she wants." He shrugged.

I gave him a cold look. "He thinks he can leave the country and come back after three months though he said it'll be two months."

"Hamzy could be so stupid at times." She said and he frowned playfully.

"That's not fair."

"Your family is more important than your work. Your father didn't understand that, he didn't create enough time for me, for you, else we'd have had many more children and he might probably not be dead if he had spent quality time with us than business. Please don't do anything that'll harm your marriage. I love you both so much and want the best for you…"

Trisha continued speaking but I couldn't hear a word anymore. My headache had worsened like my brain was going to explode and my stomach was twisting into nuts. I was feeling really nauseous and felt the need to get rid of the contents of my stomach.

"Are you fine?" Hames asked.

I tried to reply but instead I felt a gag in my throat and the content in my stomach was rising.

I quickly jumped to my feet and ran into the general bathroom to puke my guts out into the toilet bowl.

Hames came in too, rubbing my back while I threw everything my stomach contained into the toilet bowl.

He helped me up and rinse my mouth and hands.

I slid down the wall to sit on the bathroom floor, breathing heavily.

The worry on his face expressed how much he cared and I smiled weakly.

"Let's get you out of here." He carried me up in a bridal style and returned to the living room.

"Is she okay?" Trisha asked, also looking worried.

"She just threw up." He carefully placed me on the couch like I was an egg that was going to break if he wasn't that careful.

"Imogen dear, how long have you been feeling ill?" 

"About a week or two."

She grinned. "And vomiting?"

"This is probably the third time." I wasn't certain.

Her grin became wider. "And when was your last menstrual period?"

I tried to calculate it and my eyes widened. "About 33 days ago. Oh my gosh, am I pregnant?" My heart began to race.

"Wow, I think I'm going to be a grandmother again." She squealed.

"Imogen is pregnant?" He asked with a blank expression, increasing my fear.

"Wait, if it's 33 days then you're probably a month pregnant or so and Hames hasn't been around for 3 Months." The happiness on her face washed away while my heart had pounded away from its cage.

Oh no, how could I be pregnant?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 49.8K 55
Highest ranking Millionaires No 6 (03-3-19) Deal No 3 (23-3-19) Feisty No 13 (05-6-19) ---------------------------------------------------------- ...
1M 27.1K 47
Written when I was 16, practically cringy and dumb so read at your own risk (Part 1) He stood there in his tall and intimidating glory cowering my 5...
1.8M 56.6K 50
Needs to be heavily edited lmao Now, I'm alone with the beast . He stares into my soul causing me to gulp. "You're going to do something for me." He...
1.4M 47.9K 21
"You- Are- Mine Jayda... All mine.. No- one else's." Conrad panted through the hard kissing and touching. That did it for me. I peeled off my shirt...