Descried Desire • Kenma K.

By kiwitooth

━━━ ❝ MR. CEO APPROVES ❞ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ❝ Trust me, I have ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤno further intentions with you ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
THANK YOU

Chapter 26

2.8K 113 89
By kiwitooth

Third Person POV

"My legs feel like hurting"

Yachi said as she's carrying a box from the truck.

"Don't worry, I'll carry the others, go work at the stage instead."

You said as Yachi passed you the box and your arm almost flew off because it was almost as heavy as five large bricks.

The whole company was preparing for the event in Chicago, the company decided to have a nonprofit organization, a fundraising event. The whole team was busy preparing for the busy week.

As you were carrying the box you bumped with someone.

The box fell as the person crouched and helped you fix the things that fell inside.

"I'm so sorry!" You apologized as you grabbed the things that fell.

The girl only did a disgusted face at you and rolled her eyes.

"Watch it." She said as she walked away with a bitter face.

"The fuck?" You mumbled as you shrugged it off, but as you were walking and picking up the box, you suddenly recognized the woman.

You inhaled deeply as you made the decision to simply sleep.

But, when you were closing your eyes, you heard noises from the back of the plane, which is like a private plane with only a thick curtain covering it with couches and a lounge behind it.

You didn't mind it as it only kept repeating and it started to bother your sleep.

"Who the fuck?" You mumbled as you rolled your eyes and decided to check what's going on.

You peeked through a gap in the curtain and noticed something that made your eyes widen.
You immediately cover your mouth as you didn't want to be seen.

"Stop~! People would hear us~" The woman on top of him said as she forced a giggle.

"The others are sleeping, babe. No need to worry." Daishou mumbled as he smirked at the woman on top of him.

"What if Mika caught us-?"

"She won't"

"Isn't she—? The audacity for her to attend the event here and come to Chicago with us, she's not even a part in the company or an employee."

"The event is starting!"

Yachi said as they sat on their chairs, the MC was talking at the stage as everyone's attention was on the stage.

"Welcome! For our special event, our talk for today is about cleanliness and you know how we must constantly care for the environment, and how having discipline and strong integrity carries the entire neatness of our surroundings, and for that, our today's guest."

The mc confidently stated as he made a motion with his hand, and a tall man in a black suit steps onto the stage with black hair and a smidgeon of blonde.

"Please, welcome Mr. Kozume! The CEO and Chairman of Bouncing Ball Corporation!" The mc said as the audience applauded.

"Thank you, everyone. I'm pleased to be with you here; traveling from Japan to Chicago is a fun trip; my experience so far in Chicago has been brilliant, and I'm glad that our non-profit organization has chosen this venue; I don't regret a single thing, especially that my employees  had a pleasant stay here." Kenma stated with a smile.

You got lost as you shook your head to avoid yourself from staring for too long.

"Thank you, Mr. Kozume. We are pleased that you loved our theme and venue," The mc said. "Shall we start for the event?"

Everyone applauded once more as the stage displayed a presentation and an introduction of both companies; you yawned because you were easily bored, but you instantly straightened your posture and pretended to be interested to show some respect; however, as you were doing so, you felt someone sit beside you on the chair.

"Mr. Kozume?"

"Hm?" He hummed in response as his gaze was on the stage.

"Nothing."

"Why? Can't I sit here?" He said.

"No, it's fine."

"Does the Vice-Chairman have a girlfriend?" You didn't know why you asked that, it just came out of nowhere, you widened your eyes as you realized what you just ask, you were about to take it back, but you were cut as he spoke.

"Yes, why'd you ask, Secretary L/n?"

"Nothing." You said again as he finally faced you and raised his brows.

"You're acting odd since we went here." He said under his breathe.

"Perhaps, you're concerned about Vice-Chairman?" He said in a slightly irked tone.

"I mean, why wouldn't I?"

"You should only be concerned about me." He said while his gaze was back on the stage

"Excuse me?" You whipped your head to the side to face him as you raised your brows.

"Because you're my secretary."

"You emphasized the my a little much." You retorted as you rolled your eyes.

"I really did it on purpose."

"And why is that?" You whipped your head to the side once again and tilted your head.

"As I said, you're mine."

"As a secretary, got it." You replied in a bored tone, not really expecting much.

Before you could react, his head moved closer to your ear, freezing you in place, as did the words that came out of his mouth.

"Are you sure about that, Secretary L/n?" He whispered.

"Huh?" You whispered as his sight returned to the stage, and he didn't respond or say anything. From this angle, you can clearly see his side profile, sharp jawline, and perfect features.

How is this man so attractive, yet cunning and intimidating?

"The game is starting!" Somebody from the stage shouted as the crowd applauded and started to cheer.

"What's happening?" You panicked as everyone was cheering for the both of you and Kenma.

"What the fuck?" Kenma cursed as he was also confused.

"Mr. Kozume and secretary L/n, the company team chooses the both of you to participate in our game!" The MC cheerfully said.

"Which team? Specifically?" Kenma asked in a pissed tone but kept his smile.

"That over there!" The MC pointed to where Hinata and the others are sitting, a noticeable giggle and laughs coming from them and the crowd as they continue to cheer.

I swear after this you're all dead.

You thought as you narrowed your eyes at them, especially to Hinata while he hid behind Tsukki whose face was stoic and bored.

"Come up here on the stage." The MC said as you embarrassingly walked to the stairs.

"Sorry, but I won't participate—" Kenma said but he was cut off as the MC side hugged him.

"Oh isn't it a bit sad that our one and only the great and the greatest Mr. Kozume won't be participating in our game?!~" The MC said as he hysterically laughed while the crowd cheered louder.

Kenma moved to the side, far from the MC, and dusted his shirt, you laughed at him as you notice him, but he saw you and only rolled his eyes.

"The game that will be playing today is called the Duel Stare." The MC said while Kenma and you were standing on both of his sides.

"But the twist in this game is... while you two are staring, you two will also stack the cups in an aligned triangular tower-like while staring."

"Whoever removes their stare loses, and whoever stacks the cups first wins."

"So it's like a minute to win it and at the same time a staring contest." The MC said as the crowd only cheered loudly and the MC bought the two of you at the opposite end of a table, where the cups are placed.

"I didn't know my boss would be my rival in this game, easy win Mr. Chairman, right?" You whispered to him as he simply gave you a bored expression and rolled his eyes again as he raised his sleeve up to his elbow.

You were laughing at him and the audience as they cheered, but you instantly saw his sleeve, his exposed veiny arms, golden watch, and ring that fits perfectly into his slender fingers.

"Alright! The game is starting!" The MC shouted as you jolted and removed your gaze on his arms.

"Everyone, count to 3!" You shook your head and focused on the game.

"1...!" But what you forgot is that you'll focus on him...

"2...!" on Kenma...

"3...!" ...which is the game.

A staring contest.

You stared at Kenma as you widened your eyes, yes, this shit is not easy at all.

Your hands were shaking and you were sweating, and you sensed intimidation in his eyes, which clearly shows that he's doing it on purpose to win; his cat-like golden eyes were like throwing daggers as if he's really drilling for the win; he was doing the game so professionally that you couldn't look at the cups because you couldn't take your gaze away from him, or you'd lose, but what you know right now is that he's doing it on purpose and...

You can't even stack a single cup.

"It looks like Mr. Kozume is easily winning this game!"

The crowd only cheered and they even got more hyped up as they were basically shouting at this point, at this range you can even hear Yachi and Hinata's voices from the crowd.

After a minute, you had piled at least 3-5 cups, your hands were less shaky, and you were concentrated on the cups. He realized that you were catching up, and as a result, he narrowed his eyes and leaned closer to you with a smirk, enough for you to feel intimidated again and lose your concentration.

He's not trying to win at this point, he's just teasing you.

"Easy win huh, Secretary L/n?" He whispered to you in a raspy voice, and there, you finally lose it.

Your hands trembled and the cups fell as you removed your stare from Kenma, indicating that you lost.

"Seems like we have a winner!"

"Yeah, no shit." You whispered as you narrowed your eyes at Kenma while he only had a bored expression on his face as if he didn't just win,

"The prize is—!" The MC was cut off as Kenma stepped back refused to receive the prize.

Well, the prize is cute tho, it's a big stuffed toy, a pink fluffy unicorn.

Who wants to see a tall muscular businessman wearing a black suit and carrying a pink stuff toy?

"Just give it to her." Kenma said as he walked off the stage while he dusted his suit and went back to his seat.

You enthusiastically receive the stuffed toy with an exciting look plastered on your face, but what you didn't notice is that someone afar from the stage, noticed your reaction, and that was your boss.

"Cute." Kenma whispered as he couldn't help but chuckle a bit.

"I thought this was only a business-related event? I didn't expect games would occur." Kenma said to you as you went to sit back on your chair beside him with your unicorn stuffed toy while Kenma backed off a bit because the big stuffed toy was hitting his face while you were hugging it tightly.

"I mean, you let Hinata and the others host the event, so what do you expect." You replied as you chuckled.

"Childish games." He murmured as he crossed his arms.

"As if you weren't playing games back in high school."

"That's different."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387K 10.3K 30
this was written in 2020-2021 so it has that type of humor 😭😭 super cringe fr... "hey youre hot" "i know right 🥵" after time-skip ! In which, Y/N...
37.4K 1K 35
kozume kenma did not know how to talk to people. he didn't want to, he didn't care to. but an unexpected girl, with an unexpected talent, pulled him...
382K 12.2K 32
➽ ~ When running away from home gets you involved with a gang opposed to your own, leading into a little surprise and some romance ~ ➽ "You're runnin...
946K 44.3K 40
❝𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙠𝙞𝙙𝙨, 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙢𝙚 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙙𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙧?❞ ╰┈➤ IN WHICH a Pediatric...