The Rockstar's Daughters ~ Bo...

By Rubaloshyne

Welcome Gang ! Rockstar Anirudh Ravichander and his broods are back to entertain us. 20 years since Anirudh... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapters 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Small Note
Chapter 75
Short Note~New story
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
New Story Update

Chapter 54

670 49 197
By Rubaloshyne

Thara smiled softly and wiped the elder lady's drool. She sat on the edge of the bed and took a hold of Aaryn's mothers hand, grasping it tightly as she stared into the woman's eyes.

" Unge family...Unge son ke naa OK va ?" She asked softly.

The woman crooned something from the base of her voice making Thara smile and wipe her her tears as she hugged the woman.

The door opened making Thara to smile softly seeing Pallavi walking inside with a cup.

" Yenadi ithu ?" Thara asked making the woman smirk.

" Unge atan kuduka sonnaru...née kandipa yethum sapturuka matte nu," Pallavi said making Thara blush.

She took the cup and sipped a little before placing it on the table. Pallavi chuckled and pat her cheek.

" Seri avanga amma ve kutitu vara sonnaru...Naa mothele ivangala stage ke kutitu poren...Bani and Tavleen ah vara solren," Pallavi said and pushed the disabled lady out.

Thara exhaled her breath and swallowed her saliva. She sat on the edge of the bed and toyed with her engagement ring when the door opened once more.

Thara's smile turned upside down seeing Naveen standing inside the room. His chin quivering as he grimaced biting his lips. His movement was anxious as his paced infront of her door, averting his eyes from hers.  He took a deep breath, closing his eyes.

" Thara...run away with me," he said in a cracking  voice.

Thara's nostril flared. Her eyes protruded as she looked at him with cold, flinty eyes.

" Are you F**king out of your mind!" She hissed as she stared at him with tightness in her eyes.

Naveen narrowed his eyes at the glaring bride.

" Yeneke teriyum unake inthe marriage mele ishtam illenu...I found out about everything...The chain...Riya...Riya wore the chain from your room...Amma ke terinja kovam paduvanga nu she hid it in mine...Anitha and ava princess...Princess dress up," he said  in a guilty voice as he swallowed his saliva.

Thara flinched, shaking her head. She pressed her hands against her stomach as she stared at him with cold, dead and flat eyes. Naveen wiped his sweat, watching her disgusted expression.

" I see so you finally found out what happened to the chain..." she said in an icy tone.

" Thara look...Everything was a misunderstanding...Don't ruin your life because of this...Ithune varushama yenne love panitu unale yeppidi avan kude vala mudiyum...Stop this marriage...Your father will understand...Na pesuren," he said making her tilt her head back and let out a laughter.

" OK," she said making his eyes widened.  Naveen gave a shaky laugther as he tried to touch her. His eyes widened when she avoided his touch and turned behind to grab the garland.

Naveen's eyes widened seeing her smirking with wide eyes and flushed skin. Her nostrils flared as her lips pulled back, baring her teeth. She let out a guttural roar and slapped his soundly.

Naveen's eyes widened, his mouth falled open as his finger touched his cheek.  Thara exhaled her breath loudly. She turned away from Naveen and walked out of the door.

Her eyes narrowed seeing Nadiya and Rukmini standing a few feet away from her door. She hissed and spit on their face making Nadiya wince while Rukmini trembled.

" Where is Amaira !" She hissed making the girl's stuttered.

Thara walked down the stairs and narrowed her eyes seeing Amaira standing on the foot of the stairs. Her eyes widened seeing Thara rushing down the stairs and smacking her face.

" Née yelam oru friend ah! Yen vazkai kedukunumne yendi kanganam katti sutitu irruke!" Thara hissed. Her whole face lit up in anger.

Amaira flinched and averted her gaze. " Ippe thaan Thara unmai terinji...unne yepidi avana kalyanam panna vidaruthu...See I know how much you love Naveen...Nanga-" Amaira gasped as Thara slapped her again stopping her halfway.

" Née yaru naa yevene kalyanam pannanum nu mudivu yedukarthu! Née yen friend nu...née yenna sonalum naa porutu poitu irruken but ungalaku lam manasatchi eh ille! " She screamed making Amaira tremble in fright.

" Yendi! Athey veetuku vara vara pora unakum ah arivu ille! " Thara spit turning her eyes towards Nadiya.

" Thara scene podathe! Naa thappu senjen otukuren...naa senje thappu paravala...Ana née ippe panna pora thappu seri padatha mudiyathu," Naveen said making Thara laugh loudly.

" Thara!" Pallavi shouted as she rushed with Bani and Tavleen with Revant running after them.

"Pallavi!" Thara shouted and rushed towards her sobbing on her arms. Pallavi narrowed her eyes at the girls and Naveen as she wrapped her hands around Thara.

" Naveen Anna ke ippe than unmai terinjichu Revant mama...Iva ippe scene podura...Ivale solli Anna kude anupi veikanga...namma aprom attai and mama ve samalichikulam," Amaira said making Pallavi's eyes widened.

Revant rubbed the back of his neck as he blinked and looked at Naveen who averted his face as he explained about the gold chain. Revants head titled away and he shook his head and sneered at Naveen.

" Ippe kude née un thangachi ke support panle na...naa yenna solrathu nu teriyele," Pallavi said in a quiet voice as she tried to calm down Thara.

Revant exhaled his breath and pried Thara from Pallavi's arms. He wiped her tears and gestured to Pallavi to place the garland on Thara's neck. Revant glowered at Naveen, as he placed his arms on Thara's shoulders and ushering her away.

Pallavi turned back to Amaira, swallowing hard as grind her teeth together.

" Neeyelam! Che! Oru ponna di! Ava mele apidi yenna unake jealously ava vazkai ah keduka parkure!" Pallavi hissed.

" Nagala!" Naveen shouted as he walked down the stairs. He growled and punched the wall next to Pallavi.

" Avalo periya panakaran yethuku ivala kalyanam panikinum! Nadiya yellam solita! Née than unmaiya selfish person...avan share kaga thaan Thara ve kalyanam panikiran! Naa pesanuthu thappu thaan athuku nu iva vazkai keduka mudiyuma!" Naveen shouted making Pallavi laugh scornfully.

" Yaaru yaaru vazkai ah keduka parkura! Share kaga katikinum na tho ange onnu nikuthe...athu avan thambhi ke kalayanam panathe avunuke panikalame! Athu mattum ille avalo periya panakaran yethu Ivala ponnu parka vantaga !" Pallavi said making Nadiya blanch.

Bani and Tavleen dragged Pallavi away from the others as they hurried towards the stage. Saritha and Aadhira looked confused while Aaryn clenched his fist seeing Thara entering up the stage even before the priest call her.

Aaryn stood up, clenching his jaws as his molten eyes peered into Thara's shiny ones. Thara's breath hitched making him frown. He exhaled his breath and extended his hands. Thara swallowed her saliva and placed her hands on his making him sigh. He nod and walked back towards the altar. He nod at the priest as he sat down with Thara. Pallavi quickly rushed towards the confused Saritha,gripping her shoulders tightly.

" Ippe yethum pesavena aunty," she said making Saritha frown and nod. Saritha shook her hands and hold Anirudh's while Tavlen walked and stood behind in between Lakshmi and
Ravi Raghavendra.

Aashman jerked his head at Bani who narrowed her eyes into slits making the man furrow his eyebrows. Madhav pressed his lips into a thin line and placed his hands on Aashman's shoulders.

" Yenamo nadaturuku...pesame irru!" He hissed making Aashman sigh.

The priest then hand the thalli tray up in the air asking someone to go down and hand the yellow rice to everyone. Revant took the tray and beckoned Pallavi much to Pallavi and his family members surprise. Pallavi licked her lower lips and looked at Saritha who smiled and nod her head making the woman smile and grab the tray.

Vajra grinned and sat down next to Aaryn making the man muss his hair fondly while Alli shyly stood next to Thara. Thara looked up at the little girl and gave a wobbly smile. She asked Alli to bend down making her cradle Alli's cheek before kissing her softly.

Pallavi brought back the tray and passed the auspicious rice to everyone standing on the stage before bending down slightly and placing the tray infront of the groom and bride.

The priest then gave the Holy mangalsutra to Aaryn and chanted the hyms as Aaryn brought the thalli towards Thara's neck. The crowd blessed them as he tied the knot into her neck. Thara's tears fell on his palms as he tied the knot. The priest then pass the kumkum to him making Aaryn look into her shiny eyes as he press the kumkum on her forehead.

The bride and groom stood up and circled the Holy fire trice and he bend down helping her to wear her metti.
Thara exhaled her breath and closed her eyes as she swallowed her saliva.

The priest told the couple to take the blessing from the elders. Thara and Aaryn bend down infront of Akilandeshwari who blessed them heartily. The couple then turned towards Lakshmi and Ravi Raghavendra who blessed them. Ravi sighed and wiped her tears, kissing her cheek while Lakshmi blubbered and kissed her forehead.

Thara then smiled softly as she turned towards Saritha's own parents. Aaryn smiled at the elder couple and took their blessing.

" Yenage...unge appa ve...amma parkathule nikke solunga," she said making Aaryn's eyes widened. He looked into Thara's steely eyes making his heart beat grow steady.

Akilandeshwari smiled proudly while Mrs Achuta's face faltered. She looked at Mr Achuta hoping he might decline it, however the man stood beside his paralysed wife. Thara and Aaryn bend down taking their blessing. Aaryn wiped his eyes as his mother placed a wet kiss on his cheek. Thara sniffled and hugged the lady tightly.

Aaryn then smiled and beckoned Mrs Achuta to stand next to his father. Thara exhaled her breath and gave the woman a small smile as she bend down and took their blessing.

Anirudh and Saritha stood with misty eyes. Aaryn smiled and gently ushered Thara towards her parents. Anirudh stopped Thara from bending down and hugged her tightly making her sob on his arms. Saritha frowned and looked at Aaryn in worry. The man grimaced and placed his hands on Thara gently calling her name. Thara sniffled and shook her head softly.

The family then began taking pictures. Aaryn gestured for a shy woman held by a nun to walk towards them. Thara's eyes widened as she glanced at Aaryn.

" Chandini...my akka," he said making her gasp. The woman Chandini gave a small smile. Her eyes widened seeing Alli making Thara frown and hid the girl behind her back slightly. Aaryn sighed and took a hold of Chandini's arm. He nod at the nun while Thara turned to Aashman and told him to bring his mother. Thara placed Alli in front of her holding her girl tightly while Aaryn's mother and sister were beside him as they posed for a family photo. She told the photographer to wait and turned around spotting Kishan, Mr and Mrs Acutha along side Akilandeshwari. Mr Achuta dragged the reluctant Mrs Achuta along as the posed for another photo.  Arjun Das hugged Akilandeshwari tightly as he stood beside his teary eyed mother posing for the photo. The actor winked and hugged Aaryn and Thara when they tried to take his blessing. He grinned impishly and wished good luck for tonight before strolling away.

Akilandeshwari exhaled her breath and tilt Thara's chin up and pressed a kissed on her forehead. Vajra then bounced forward and took many freestyle photos with them. Aaryn chuckled and shooed him away before nodding at Anusha and Nelson.

Nelson and Anusha stopped them halfway and both hugged Thara tightly while Aaryn watched. Nelson wiped Thara's tears and blessed. The couple then posed for a photo before Yashwan bounced towards them. He casually slung his arms around Aaryn and grinned for a photo making Thara laugh while Aaryn looked stunned.

" Seri mapilai ponnu poi sapdunge," Lakshmi said calling Revant who nod and ushered them to the dining hall.

Her brothers grinned as each served a serving of the food on their shared banana leaf. Aaryn chuckled and as Vajra bounced forward and placed the bowl of Gulab Jamum.

" Deyh ithu yepidi da share panrathu," he asked causing Vajra to wink and ran away.

Aaryn shook his head and cut the tiny gulab jamun into half and turned towards his bride. Thara parted her mouth slightly and accepted the bite.

" Whatever it is...veetle discuss panikalam...Kalaile irunthe née sapdule...ippe achum sapadu," he said quietly making her breath hitch.

************************************
Aaryn exhaled his breath when Thara was pushed into the room. He watched her movement as she walked towards him and hand the tumbler of glass. Aaryn sighed and placed the tumble on the bedstand and looked at her.

" Yenna achu ?" He asked making her sigh and shake her head.

" Thara...yethuku née avalo early ah medai ki vanthe...Un face le orey confusion...ippe kude cheerful ah ille," he said narrowing his eyes at her.

" Sonna ninge yenne vitutu poiruvinge," she said in a soft voice making him blink.

" Huh...hey yenna achu ?" He asked holding her chin and turned it towards his direction.

Thara's eyes turned misty and she began to wail and hug his chest. Aaryn exhaled his breath and pat her back calming her down.

" Did you have second thoughts?" He asked quietly making her breath hitch.

" I did...until he showed up," she said making him frown.

Thara wiped her eyes and told him what happened. Aaryn's eyes widened, his mouth parted slightly while his eyebrows squished together as he listened to her.

" Anthe chain...avanga sister yedutu poiruka...Ana yenne yevalo kevala padata mudiyumo padatitu...Yepidi nga...kalyanam aniki vanthu ipidi pesa nudiyuthu..." she said in an angry tone making him exhale his breath audibly.

" Cheri vidu...avan kude than née pole le," he said trying to pacify her.

" Yeneke...apidiye...I don't know...all I felt is rage...Amaira and Nadiya! Konjam viturunta yen life eh spoil panirukunga...Just imagine anthe time le unge veetle irunthu yaarum vanturuntanga na...." she said swallowing her sobs.

" Sighs...Yaarum varale...Kalayanam nalla patiya mudinjichu...Iniki inthe matter pathi pesavenam...relatives yellarume inge thaan irrukanga...Let them leave OK..." Aaryn said making her shook her head.

" Amma kandipa Pallavi kitte kekama vidamatanga," she muttered making Aaryn sigh.

" Ippe nee yenna panna pore?" Aaryn asked making Thara swallow her saliva.

" Yengalala Amma and Anusha attai relationship affect panna kudathu..." she said making Aaryn sigh.

" Appe un phone yedutu...Pallavi kitte sollu...don't tell anything yet nu," he said making her blink and nod.

Aaryn watched her oace around the room as she talked to Pallavi. He exhaled his breath and sipped half of milk watching his new wife.

Thara slumped on the bed making him snort and hand her the milk cup. She sighed and sipped a little.

" Yenna sonanga ?" Aaryn asked making her rub her face.

" Agree panikita..." she said making him nod his head.

" Seri anthe jewels lam kalitu padu, Yeneke rombhe hot ah irruke...Naa shower panitu varen," he said and walked into the shower.

Thara sighed and took out her jewels. She exhaled her breath and opened her saree before changing into her faded nightie.

Aaryn smirked as he came out wearing a towel. He rummaged her cupboard and took out her baggy short before switching off the light and climbing into the bed. He sighed and turned his body so that his back meet her back as they struggled to sleep that night.

************************************
Last update of the day...I hope everyone's OK with this update...Sorry guys but that's the things...Sometimes it's too late and that's what happened here.

Target: 20 votes

Update: soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.4K 2.1K 19
Anirudh and bondita after 8 years. Bondita is back from london for her one and only sakha babu. But what will happen when she sees the hatred in Anir...
2.8K 234 12
BOOK 1 OF THE FERAL SERIES Life always gives us what we never expected of it. She was here after five years for her sister's marriage but destiny pla...
26.9K 2.7K 18
~Completed~ "Why do you want a girl from only and only Krishna Nagar? There are many girls in Tulsipur too." Trilochan exclaimed. Anirudh perched on...
29.4K 2.9K 38
What happen when a father of a 6 yrs daughter married a widow woman to save her from society....??? How will they cope up with each other when both a...