The Other Side of Darkness

Door LoZ_Keyblade_Master

(Twisted Wonderland x OC) Leviline Route only remembers a perfect past. A loving family, supportive friends... Meer

Welcome to the Villains' World~
Unexpected Entrance
Nowhere Near Home
Ramshackle Dorm
Strange Dreams, Strange Reality
First Encounter
~I Have Been Tagged~
From Bad to Worse
The Monster in the Mine
Defeating The Monster
Surprising Promotion
Late-Night Visitor
Off To A Good Start (Kinda?)
Arriving at Heartslabyul Dorm
Classes!!!
Lunchtime Mishaps
The Seven Dorms
"Yes, Dorm Leader!"
Alarming Caretaker
Mr. S's Mystery Shop
Doodle Suit
Don't Trust Them
Tart Time
Private Chat
The Duel
Breaking The Chains That Bind
❤️Heartslabyul Finale❤️
Unfair Trade
Dorm Leader Meeting
Combining Forces!
Scouting The Targets
The Boy With Horns
Pickpocket Culprit
Deal Between Hunter and Prey
The Second-Born Prince
A Royal Overblot
Wake Up
🟠Savanaclaw Finale🟠
Exams
Helping the Headmaster...Again
Little Shrimp
It's A Deal
Savanaclaw Sleepover
Stopped By The Eels
The Unbreakable(?) Contracts
Sudden Shock!
Grabbing The Photo
Dark Whispers
Undersea Breakdown
Baby Azul!
🌊Octavinelle Finale🌊
Holiday Farewell
Welcome to Scarabia!
Mood Swings
Late-Night Texting
March to the Oasis
Unqualified Dorm Leader
Escaping Two Worlds
Returning the Carpet
A Silence Worth A Thousand Words
Uncovering The Snake
Dark Deal
Heartless Betrayal
Expressing Your Feelings...I guess
🔴Scarabia Finale!🔴
Dreams of Statues
The Vocal & Dance Championship
The Boy by the Well
New Assignment
Rook Hunt, Le Chasseur d'Amour
Auditions
VDC Training Camp
And So It Begins
Cursed Dreams and Food
Midnight Trespassers
Falling Apart
Not Worthless
It's a Date
Poison Apples and Feisty Dwarfs
Neige LeBlanche
Beautiful Poison
'Bet The Limit'
Enough
Malleus Draconia
🍎Pomefiore Finale!🍎
Memories
Blot Crystals
Dawn to Dusk
Under Attack
S.T.Y.X.
The Greatest Horror
'I See You'
White-Hot Blaze
Welcome to S.T.Y.X.
So Troublesome...
Go to the Light
A Final Wish
More Questions
How Strange
Phantom
Brief Refuge
Into the Fray
Mechanical Demon
Game Over
Shroud
Second Chances
Returning Home
Brothers
New and Improved
🔥Ignihyde Finale🔥
Witch of Thorns
'Vision Mirror'
Study Night!
Loneliness
The Party
The Gift
The Strange City
Face to Face Encounter
Dreamscape
False Reality
The Forest

Search Party

861 27 1
Door LoZ_Keyblade_Master

Episode 6: Chapter 3~4

==========

After agreeing to start their search for Grim, the first years split into two groups. Ace and Deuce would go and start searching while Lev caught up to the headmaster and work with the other dorm leaders.

She quickly dressed in a simple blue dress with a black jacket and tugged on some gloves and boots. She then hurried out of the Dorm and toward the main school, wondering where Crowley had gathered the dorm leaders. 

Luckily, she didn't have to go too far. She quickly spotted them standing in the middle of the road near the statues of the Great Seven. From what she could tell, they hadn't been there long. Ortho, the Ignihyde dorm leader's younger brother and Lilia were also there.

Leona was the first to spot her, probably hearing her long before she arrived.

"Leviline! What are you doing here?!" he growled. The other dorm leaders turned to her with shocked expressions.

"Miss Route!" Crowley scolded. "You should be resting! Just what do you think you're doing?"

"Saving my only dorm member and best friend," Lev told him. "Grim is my student and therefore my responsibility, I think I should be a part of the effort to find him."

"But you're still healing!" Vil protested. "You're health--"

"I'm fine," Lev interrupted. "I've taken the healing tonic and have gotten plenty of sleep. I'll be okay to help search." She gave them all a hard glare. "Any other objections?"

The males all looked at each other uncomfortably.  Lev usually didn't act so... commanding around them. 

"Good." She turned to Crowley, "Have you explained everything already?" 

"Pretty much," Crowley replied. "I was just asking for the dorm leaders' aid to help search and capture Grim. I've already informed the teachers and they've started searching."

"Alright," Lev turned to her fellow dorm leaders. "Well? Will you help us?"

"Of course!" Kalim said immediately. "But...I just can't believe it...I know Grim can be a little hotheaded sometimes, but I didn't think he'd actually hurt you."

"Speaking of which," Riddle said, "how exactly is your new injury, Leviline?" 

"Just a scratch," Lev brushed off. "But, I'm worried he might get even more aggressive as the night goes on. And with the festival continuing tomorrow, I feel we must take immediate action."

"I agree," Azul stated. "The well-being of our costumers must always come first."

"You will never change, will you?" Leona growled.

"I have a question!" Ortho shouted, his big amber eyes shining as bright as his flaming blue hair. "Should I make sure to ensure the survival of the target or not?"

"Of course!" Crowley exclaimed. "Please try and not cause any harm to Grim!" 

"Man...now we have a set of rules for our quest...oh well, Ortho will be able to clear this event easily enough anyway," Idia's ipad sighed. 

Ortho giggled. "Yup! I've got a map of the whole campus! I'll start scanning for irregular lifeforms immediately!" 

"Good, I'm counting on all of you," Crowley said, now unable to hide the slight worry in his voice.

Honestly, Lev couldn't blame him.

====Time Skip====

A few hours before dawn the next day, Lev (who was searching with Vil, Kalim, and Riddle), got a call from Crowley telling them that Grim had been found by Ortho and that he was okay, but she wouldn't be able to talk to him. 

Both relieved and disappointed, Lev thanked her friends and prepared to go back to her dorm. However, Kalim, being the beautiful ball of sunshine he was, invited all the dorm leaders over for some snacks. 

Lev hadn't eaten anything for a while and needed some time to unwind, so she was happy to accept.

Riddle declined, muttering something about the Rules of the Queen of Hearts No: 81. Vil seemed like he was about to decline, but changed his mind at the last moment. The three made their way to Scarabia, where Lev helped Kalim rummage through their kitchen and made some quick snacks quietly to avoid bothering Jamil or any of the other students. 

Unfortunately, none of them lasted very long before they gave into their exhaustion and they fell asleep. 

After that, Lev only briefly remembered someone picking her up and taking her home. She was too tired and worried about the future ahead to do or say anything. 

She didn't even see the person's face.

====TimeSkip====

Lelie watched Lev as she slept after the search had concluded. She was weak, so she could only remain in the shadows and never step foot into the light. A thousand different emotions bubbled up inside of her. Some of which she hadn't felt for a long time. 

She frowned and decided to teleport away from the sleeping girl to check on the monster she made. 

Within the blink of an eye, she was out of Ramshakle Dorm and inside one of the smaller classrooms of the school which Crowley had made into a small infirmary and cell. Inside a small cage, Grim was growling and prowling the bars, occasionally letting out a burst of fire to try and break the bars. After Lelie entered the room, he turned toward her and snarled.

Lelie walked up to him, unafraid. This bothered him. He hissed and let out a large burst of flame, but it was useless and passed right through the shadow-girl. Startled briefly into submission, the crazed Grim just sat and growled at her as she neared his cage. 

"Listen, beast, and listen well.  I don't often say this," she murmered in a low voice. "I'm sorry, Grim. I'm so sorry. I didn't know this would be the final end of my experiment. I thought you might turn into a Heartless, and I'd easily be able to change you back. However, you seem to have a much stronger heart then I first believed." 

He growled and snapped his jaw at her. 

"No being is strong enough to last against the darkness completely unchanged. You have affirmed that for me and that's all that I need from you." 

She stretched out her hand and placed it on Grim's head, who seemed confused for a moment before he tilted his head up and he tried to bite her hand. He bit nothing but air.

Lelie began sucking the darkness out of him, slowly taking enough that he returned to his senses. He looked up and her and blinked.

"Wha...what happened?"

Lelie chuckled. "I'm sorry, Grim. I promise I will not interact with your world again. And since I owe you for this--" she held out her other hand and a small black card formed, "break this if you or anyone else is caught in a dire circumstance. I will know and will come help you the best I can." She tied the card into the back of Grim's collar so it was safely hidden. As she did, she rememered the last time she had given it to someone.

Lelie tossed something to the brown-haired boy. It was a small white plate, like a credit-card.

"What's this?" the boy asked, turning the card in his hands.

"If you need help, just break the card," Lelie explained. "It's connected to my pole, and I'll know if you're in trouble."

"So, if we're in trouble, break the card," the boy clarified. Lelie nodded. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I have plenty more too. If you do get in a tough spot though, don't die before I get there. I'll either save you, or relish in watching you suffer."

"Cozy," the boy muttered sarcastically.

Lelie cringed slightly. She truly was an awful person, even back then--no--especially back then.

Although, I suppose I haven't changed that much.

Suddenly, Lelie heard someone start to unlock the door. Startled, she stopped siphoning Grim's darkness; leaving most of it still in his small body. Grim himself somehow fell asleep.

She heard the door click, and quickly jumped into a dark corner of the room, where she was able to teleport away. Not having a specific destination in mind, she ended up falling into a random spot on campus, which was right in front of the Great Seven Statues. 

After falling rather disgracefully, Lelie groaned and looked up at the statue next to her, the statue of the Witch of Thorns. 

She snarled at the statue. "Don't look so smug, Maleficent, I'm gonna fix this whole mess. Just you wait." She looked away from the staue and towards Ramshackle Dorm. "Just you wait."

========

TWST fans waiting for Chapter 6 to continue be like-

Sorry this chapter sucks :'(

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

904K 41.4K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
108K 2.5K 40
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
278K 11.4K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
307K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc