THE BEAUTIFUL SHAPESHIFTER🐯...

By MoxyWasHere

Samara, a 21 year old girl, who was abandoned by her parents for not being 'normal' joined the Avengers after... More

1.
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17

12

36 0 0
By MoxyWasHere

(Samara's POV)

We went through way to many rooms, and we even dropped through the damn floor a few times, i hid the time stone in my pocket so they wouldn't see it.

We were on the way to this big room with double doors, until we were stopped.

"Mobius what now?" The dark female said as she held my shoulders.

"Samara? Valkyrie? friends with Thor, Loki, Avengers, whatever they call themselves?" the man named Mobius said, me and Valkyrie nodded. "I have them, let's go." Mobius signaled for us to follow him, a part of me doesn't trust the man.

We go inside and elevator and go down, no one said anything for the first few minutes.

"I'm Agent Mobius, your friends went back in time which is a crime against the sacred timeline, they said they only did it to help a friend." Mobius said, Valkyrie looks at me not knowing what to say.

"They were helping me, i should have told them no but i didn't have any control over my body at the time, it's a long story." i said as i scratched at my arms. Mobius cocked a brow at me then shook it off.

"Alright, follow me." the elevator doors opened and Mobius walked out, we took a few turns and there were desks every where surrounding us, the view of this place was amazing, it looked ancient. this definitely wasn't in any books i read when i was younger.

We get to this library, with folders, files, and just books, then i see them. My friends.

"Valkyrie?? Samara?!" Thor Exclaimed, we both nodded.

"What are you both doing here? don't tell me-" Tony put his hand up, i nodded ashamed, which i shouldn't be, the only reason i actually went back in time was to look for them, and i did, along with Valkyrie's help.

"I cant believe you, why? we had it under control." Tony sassed, i raised my eye brows at him.

"Does this-" i gestured to where we stood "-Look like you have it under control?!"

"Enough." Mobius stopped, he stepped in between me and Tony. "We aren't here to fight alright? there is a variant we are searching for, many different Varients, and i need all of your help."

"Us? why?" Loki stepped up confused, Mobius sighed as he turned to the god.

"Because the variants we are searching for are..."

"You guys."

xxx

"Stop it!!" i yelled at Tony, he wouldn't stop giving me the stupid death stare, it's like he doesn't want me worrying about him.

"Stop fighting or ill prune you." Mobius said as he ate a salad looking through a file. "Do you want to help find this variant or not?" He looked up.

"Technically we never wanted you, you just asked us to help you." i sassed, Mobius rolled his eyes.

"if anyone knows these variants, its you guys." Mobius went back to looking through his files.

"Makes sense." Steve mumbled.

it's been a few hours, everyone chatted amongst themselves while Mobius got frustrated by getting nothing out of these files.

"Mobius, another team of Minute men were ambushed by.. many people at once." a female said walking into the room, she was tall, dark, had poofy hair but covered by her helmet, she seemed to be in charge, from her posture.

""Okay, where?" Mobius turned around to the female.

"California" She said, Mobius closed his files and stood up hooking them under his arm.

"Ready guys?" Mobius smiled and gestured for everyone to follow him.

xxx

Mobius gave us jackets, that has the TVA logo on them, but the back of them said Variant. Of course, he's like Loki, a trickster, very played out. we all stood in a circle talking about how each Variant can look different, be the same person but doesn't look like us at all.

A yellow wall showed up and the Minute men, Mobius, and all of us walked through, and we were in California, it honestly looks like something from Doctor Strange, like his portals.

"It seems to be from over here." The same female said and pointed to a forest, we all walked inside and i got this bad feeling, a forest? of all places?

"We should split up, it's a big forest." Mobius said, the minute men agreed, Mobius took me, Loki, and Valkyrie, some of the other minute me , took Tony, Steve, Clint, and Thor, the female from earlier took the others.

we walked around and i heard a crack, like a stick breaking. i turn around and see nothing.

"what?" Mobius whispered to me.

"Nothing, thought i heard someone." i said, Mobius nodded and we kept walking forward, Mobius had this device he kept looking at as we walked.

I heard a growl, an animal.

i turn around and see a Leopard, shit, it's either a real wild animal, or me.

I turn into a Tiger and the wild animal runs at me and tramples me, everyone looked and gasped, Mobius backed up and Loki went to help but got stopped by Valkyrie.

"Who are you?" the Leopard asked, it was a male.

"I- i'm Samara?" i asked a little taken bsck.

"Oh? so your me? hah! so that's who they got to come after me, my Variant."

"Technically your the Variant." i said, the male growled. "So what is your plan, Samara?" i asked the male, using my name to get him angry.

"DONT CALL ME THAT!" he yelled, i sat down wrapping my tail around my legs and licked my paw. "My name is Miles now."

"So you changed your name? cool." I said sounding not interested at all. i see Loki get pulled by something, all eyes turned to him and he slams into a tree. then i see a cloaked figure stand above him, that must be Loki's Variant.

"You must be my Variant." Loki said, as if reading my mind.

"Don't call me that." the cloaked figure said, and it was a female? are our Variants the opposite gender of us?

She pulled the hood of her cloak off and she had shoulder length blonde hair, and horns on her forehead, golden horns, she was tall Taller than me, shorter than Loki i guess.

"Than what should i call you? Loki?" Loki said as he stood up grunting.

"Sylvie." the Variant said, great, that's good to know that they changed their names.

I turn back to Miles and turn back into myself, he turns to himself, he had short blonde hair, green eyes, like mine, all of the same features as me, but male.

"Shocked?" Miles asked, i rolled my eyes.

Sylvie pulled out a sword and tried to fight Loki, since he didn't have his daggers, he used a green force to shove her back into another tree.

"Usually i don't hit girls, unless they try to kill me, so don't use that against me." Loki said calmly, Sylvie got up looking pissed.

we all heard a horse neigh, and we turned to see a male on a pegasus, he was wearing a Valkyrie jumper, that must be Valkyrie's opposite gender variant. he had a sword in his hand as he smiled creepily towards Valkyrie.

"Name's Carlos." he said as he landed the pegasus. Valkyrie face palmed.

"Of all names you choose that one." she mumbled. I chuckled to myself, shes right though, of all names.

"What about the others? they may have bumped into their opposite gender variants." Mobius said and looked at his little device he held.

"Is that what your calling us now?" Miles asked.

"Yes, because your a male i'm a female, your also a variant, so it makes sense." i said stupidly, Miles growled at me.

"Toodaloo." Sylvie winked and grabbed one of the devices that Mobius has, but she apparently has her own, and a portal showed up, Me, Valkyrie, and Loki tired to run to them, but we were to late and they were gone.

Mobius ran a hand over his forehead. "I guess with them being the opposite gender, it will be easier to find them."

"I agree, let's go meet up with the others." i said, and we followed our footsteps back to where we were, to meet up with the others.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

389K 17.2K 153
A Loki romance that takes place before the events of Thor. A crisis is consuming Vaneheim and has Odin, his sons, and all of his strongest warriors...
46.6K 1.5K 111
Loki/Avengers fanfic Celene is a 21-year-old girl who grew up with divorced parents, an abusive father and a loving mother. She never had a normal li...
129K 3.9K 26
√Book 1 of 2 Series√ "Wait for me... Because I'll always wait for you" Have you ever felt..... Magical? Loved? Betrayed? Abandoned? Cause that's...
39 0 10
When a fourteen-year-old Australian shapeshifter is recruited for the NextGen initiative, she's shocked. But now she has the power to do more than sh...