Three Kings Of New York (Boon...

By lil-Lady-lilboi

A story about the Three Kings Of New York City. Huey, Riley and, Caesar. More

1. (Cast)
2.
3.
4.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
S2:1
S2:2
S2:3
S2:4
S2:5
S2:6
S2:7
S2:8
S2:9
S2:10

5.

271 6 12
By lil-Lady-lilboi

Caesar paced back and forth until he heard a knock at the door. He held on tightly to the knife he had in his hands and went to the peephole. He looked and saw his tatted up friend. He opened the door. "What's good, Hiro?" Caesar said, still jittering. Hiro was about to greet Caesar until he saw Yolanda's slouched over dead body. "Yo what the--"

Hiro pushed past Caesar and went over to Yolanda's body checking for a pulse. There was none, she was far from this world. He snapped his head towards Caesar. "Is this what the fuck you mean when you said you FUCKED UP?" Hiro shouted.

Caesar looked around and signalled for Hiro to lower his tone.
"What the fuck is wrong with you, Caesar? We went to fucking highschool with her, you had her fucking child. This ain't just some bitch." Hiro said, shaking his head.

"Just listen man, I come here to try and work things out and shit. Trying not to be a fucking dead beat. I come here and she got pictures of me, Huey, and Riley coming out a spot, that Riley murked a nigga in. She said a NYPD officer came here wanting to flip me and her. She started talkin crazy shit and I wasn't going for it. This is a loose end I can't ha--"

Hiro placed his hand in Caesar's face. "I understand... I've helped you clean up a lot of messes like this one... But, Caesar you could've handled this so much fucking better... I hope to GOD you Darnell isn't home..."

Caesar grew silent and Hiro caught on quickly. "Fuck man! Fuck it, fuck it. Grab some trash bags and knife man. But, know this. I ain't cutting up the body, that's on you." Hiro stated, disappointed with his friend.

Hiro had left Caesar, Riley, and Huey's operation early on, wanting to move on with more legit business, and it worked. But, he helped Caesar out from time to time, but that mostly didn't involve helping to cover up a murder of your high school friend.

Meanwhile...

Riley was in his room, touching his crotch and scrolling through instagram. "Fuck, I need me some fucking pussy..." He turned over and looked at his nightstand, grabbing the note the girls had left. "Fuck, yeah..." He dialed the number they left on the note and waited for a moment.

"Hello?" Cindy answered.

A grin spread across Riley's face. "Wassup, girl?"

"Nothin', just watching tv with the girls and you?" She responded.

"Thinkin about blowin ya back out to Trey Songz." Riley said.

Cindy rolled her eyes. "Keep thinking... That's about all it's going to be." She said. Riley sat up in his bed. "Come on, I'll take ya shopping after. Bring the girls too, Huey needs some pussy with his uptight ass."

Cindy humped her shoulders. "What you gonna buy me if I come over?"
"I'll buy yo ass some gucci, now stop playing and come over here." He said, getting annoyed.

"Alright, alright. We'll be there." She said and hung up the phone. Cindy turned her head and looked at Jazmine and Christini. "We got em hooked girls.." She smiled.

Jazmine sighed "More like YOU got that idiot hooked. I can barely make any progress with the 'big man'"
Christini nodded her head "I don't even know where I stand with Caesar. I mean, we tried to kiss that's gotta count for something."

Cindy crossed her arms. "Seems like I'm the better woman. You girls better pick it up." Cindy said and then walked away, going to get dressed.

"Yeah right..." Jazmine said and pushed herself off the couch, going to get ready aswell.

Meanwhile...

Caesar and Hiro had placed Yolanda's body in the bathtub. Hiro left the dismembering part to Caesar, like he promised. He could barely do it, Caesar would stop in the middle of it and began crying, remembering all the good and bad times he and Yolanda shared. Once he had all her body parts chopped up, he placed them all in separate trash bags.

Caesar's body was covered in blood. He walked out of the body with the bags and dropped the on the floor. Hiro shook his head while smoking his cigarette. "You sure do seem to get into the most ridiculous situations. You just fucking killed yo baby momma and to top it off. Your child had to see his momma layin on the floor dead man. The fuck you gonna do?" Hiro asked.

"I'ma take him to live with me and raise em right." Caesar responded.

Hiro snickered. "Like you even know how to raise anything... I'll take these bags and dump them all around the city. Don't call my phone for a while. After this I can't even be around you." Hiro put out his cigarette and reached down, grabbing a bundle of the bags and leaving the apartment.

Caesar stood there for a moment before realizing he had to act quickly, the NYPD bitch could be back any moment. He went to the bathroom and stripped himself off all his clothing. He went to Yolanda's room and fumbled around in her room, looking for clothes that he left there. HE found some and went back into the bathroom and cleaned out the tub as best as he could.

He then took a shower and quickly got dressed. He hurried back into the kitchen and reached under the counter, grabbing some bleach and pouring it all over the bloody spots.

Caesar deep cleaned the house, top to bottom. He made sure he couldn't see a speck of blood left. After, he took his clothes and placed them in a bag, along with the knife he used to kill Yolanda with. "Darnell! Let's go!" Caesar said.

His son slowly came out of his room, scared and he had obviously been crying. Caesar ignored it and pulled him along out of the apartment. He needed to get out of there as fast as possible. He made it out of the complex and inside of his vehicle. He sped away from the apartment and went back home .

Meanwhile...

The girls had arrived to the mansion and were thrilled to be back after only a couple hours they had to spend in their tiny apartment. They were greeted at the door by Riley, who was wearing a red robe.

"Welcome ladies." Riley bit his lip. "Huey getcho ass down here this is too much ass for me to enjoy!" He said while smacking Cindy's behind while she walked in.

"Missed us much?" Cindy said.

"You damn straight! After the night we had last night, I couldn't pass up another night like that."

"Look, I only came for the shopping trip." Cindy rolled her eyes.

"Still gon dick yo ass down." Riley said and took Cindy's hand and lead her upstairs.

Jazmine and Christini looked at each other as Riley and Cindy disappeared upstairs. "That was fast." Christini said. "What a hoe." Jazmine added.

Huey came downstairs a few seconds after. "You guys here again? I figured Riley would've brought new girls along."
It was silent after Huey said that. "So? Can we watch a movie?" Christini broke the silence.
"Sure." Huey said, turning around and leading them to the living room. He turned on the TV and  gave Christini the remote and the freedom to choose what they'd watch.

"I heard THEM is a good show." Christini said. "Personally, if they would've focused on the neighborhood rather then the people being haunted, I would've watched more than 3 episodes." Huey said.

Christini skipped over the show and choose to watch Black Lightning instead.

Christini sat on the floor while Huey and Jazmine sat next to each other, fairly close. Christini did this on purpose to try and get Jazmine and Huey to have a spark.

It didn't work, Huey didn't speak to Jazmine a single time during each episode of the TV show. He even ignored her when she tried to start a conversation with her.

Jazmine soon gave up and watched the show. Soon after she gave up Caesar finally arrived home with his son. Caesar noticed the TV playing and went into the living room. "I have to speak with you, Huey." Caesar said

Huey stopped Darnell and instantly knew something was wrong. Huey nodded his head and stood up. Caesar looked down at Darnell. "Stay here with these girls, kay? I'll be back and we'll talk."

Darnell nodded and sat down next to Christini. The girls could sense something was wrong as well. Huey and Caesar went into the dining room.

"Tell me everything, now." Huey crossed his arms.
Caesar whipped some sweat off his face. "So, I was taking your advice, trying to be a responsible person and all. I was going to keep my promise and make things right with Yolanda once and for all. But, she throws these pictures in my face--" Caesar reached into his jacket pocket, producing three pictures of Riley, Caesar, and Huey walking out of the apartment were Riley murdered a man.

"And tells me that we're being investigated and the officer wants me to turn on you. She starts talking about how we can have a better life and this is and that. So, I ended her... Don't worry Hiro disposed of whats left of her. Darnell only saw a small bit of it, we can work through this." He explained.

Huey looked at the pictures and back at Caesar. Huey threw a hard punch at Caesar's face and Caesar fell on his ass. Huey tried his best not to shout. "You killed your baby momma over some shit like this? You could've paid her to move away or some shit like that?! But kill her? What was going through your mind? AND Darnell seen this? You're a fuck up." Huey said. Huey took another look at the pictures. "Don't know how this happened. No one knew we were going to be at that meeting that day. Only, me, you, and Riley. We'll talk about this later, for now go take care of that mistreated boy. I'm going to my room." Huey adjusted his clothes before leaving Caesar rubbing his jaw and confused.

In the other room...

"I can't take this waiting, I'm calling Ming." Jazmine said, standing up and leaving the living room and going outside. She dialed the number and got an immediate answer.

"Look, I've been trying to call you. That lady you sent me to flip is gone. Her clothes are here and everything. But the child and kid are gone. That's not even the worst of it. C.S.I team rolled in here and we found traces of blood." Ming explained.

Jazmine widened her eyes. "The kid is here with us. The other person we needed to flip brought him here. He went to go talk with another man we're investigating in another room. This isn't even hard to prove, HE DID it."

"Yep... So what are we going to do about it?" Ming replied.
"We do nothing. We gather more solid evidence, maybe even find the murder weapon but we don't fucking convict him just yet. I want iron clad evidence on each one of these so called kings and then we convict them all at once. We're going to nail these fucking bastards." Jazmine said.

Ming sighed. "Well, that was a pretty little speech but I'm in the middle of having to figure out a way to tell a relative that their loved one might be dead, so I'll call you back?" Ming said and hung up the phone.

Jazmine shrugged her shoulders and went back inside. She went back to the living room and Caesar was now sitting on the couch with his son beside him. Jazmine sat down on the floor next to Christini. She leaned over and whispered in her ear. "Whatever you think happened, happened. And he's sitting right behind us." Jazmine said and turned her attention back to the show.

Christini gulped, realizing she almost kissed a murder, and would possibly have to do it further down the line.

Meanwhile...

"Bitch...What the fuck, I can't go no longer! Please, this round fucking three." Riley said, exhausted.
Cindy shook her head. "You said you wanted to blow my back out to Trey Songz."

"Yeah, once ya crazy bitch." He whispered. He reached over and grabbed some water off his nightstand. "I'm beggin ya, I can't do this shit no more."

Cindy sighed. "Fuck it, can't even please a women but you like to talk alot." She said, getting out his bed and getting dressed.

"Listen, I just wasn't myself today. Tomorrow or the next day I'll be back and I'll be having your begging for me to stop on god." Riley said.

"In your dreams." Cindy snapped back and left the room. She went into the guest room and laid down, eventually falling asleep.

Next Morning...

The whole house was quiet until Riley started marching down the stairs. "Wake y'all asses up!! It's the end of the week! Fucking party time! Get cha asses up! We got work ta do!" He started clapping his hands. He headed into the living room and saw Caesar slumped over with his son on side of him sleeping. "The fuck? When did little man get here?" Riley questioned himself.

He continued to make noise through out the house until everyone was up. Jazmine scratched her head. "The fuck are we even getting up for?" She asked Christini.

"Some kind of party."

Riley heard them speaking. "What do you mean some kind ah party? YOU mean the best FUCKING party New York has ever fucking seen at the end of every week HOSTED by fucking ME and my BROS! If you ain't invited then you ain't the shit!" Riley scolded them.

"Never heard of it." Jazmine said, yawning. Riley scoffed. "Yeah, we'll see about that tonight. Come on Caesar come help me wake that nigga Caesar up. You know him, he'll wake up doing karate moves and shit."

Caesar got up and gentle laid Darnell's head on the couch. They disappeared out of sight and then Jazmine looked over at Christini. "This is a great thing, y'know. We can take pictures and catch them in the ACT of doing illegal shit. We already know they're going to be drugs and maybe gangs here. We get that and we get Huey on camera associating himself with those people. We'll enough evidence to convict all of them." Jazmine explained.

Christini nodded "Whatever you say, doesn't seem like he's that carelessly. I mean, you seen how he dogged you last night. There's nothing you can say or do to make this man ever let his guard down. He's calculating every move before you make it." Christini expressed her doubts.

Cindy came down stairs scratching her head. "Something I miss?"
Christini looked past Jazmine and then sighed. "Wanna catch her up?" She asked Jazmine

Few Minutes Later.

"What? Caesar? You really think he'd do such a thing and then let his son witness it." Cindy said, a look of disgust in her face.

"Let's just go back to our apartment and get ready for this party." Jazmine said, already tired of the subject.

They heard footsteps coming downstairs and they saw the boys walk past the living room before hearing a door close.
"I guess there's our queue girls." Cindy said, standing up.

Meanwhile...

Huey got in the drivers seat and waited for everyone to get in. He then drove away, heading to pick up supplies for the party. "So anybody gonna tell me why Darnell is in the house just boolin?" Riley asked. Huey turned his head to Caesar and then back at the road.

Caesar sighed. "I killed Yolanda." It was silent for a moment before Riley began laughing. "You funny my boy... Now tell me they real story."

Caesar looked Riley dead in his eyes. "That's the honest truth, on my kid." He said.
Riley's smile faded away. "You fucking crazy dawg? I ate dinner at her house, I met her mother and shit. We was family before we got into this shit and now you killed her?! The fucks wrong with you?" Riley said.

"She wanted to rat us out, she tried to take me with her dawg." Caesar said.

"Should've calmed her ass down or somethin nigga. You foul dog. If you'd do that to the mother of your children ain't nobody safe. You should be a 6ft deep hole." Riley said crossing his arms.

Caesar raised his head at Riley. "Listen, I did what I did for us. But, I ain't gonna y'all insult me too much longer. Especially not a chump like you." Caesar said and turned back around.

Riley was going to say something else but didn't and he kept it to himself. They went to each store and get the supplies. After they got the supplies, they had to get the "snacks." Riley had a meeting set up with a local dealer willing to deal them a bunch of drugs to sell at the party.

They pulled up to the abandoned parking lot and waited. A few minutes later, a car pulls up next them. Riley heads out and greets them for a second. They looked privileged and well kept. Riley went back around their car and the men opened the trunk, showing him a dufflebag filled with the finest coke.

Riley nodded and signaled Caesar to hop out with the money, which he did. They made the exchange and were out of the parking lot in a matter of minutes and just like that, the supplies were gathered. Huey tweeted about the party, while Riley and Huey invited, the gangs and their local friends. It sure was a nice party to have at the end of each week.

"We booking strippers this week?" Riley asked

Huey shook his head. "No, I didn't think it'd be right now, seeing as we got company over." He said.

"You right, you right." Riley said, as they pulled back into their driveway.
They all went inside and made trips back and forth to load in the groceries. They spent the rest of the day, setting up their party and finally it was ready.

They all had changed into expensive outfits and the guests were rolling in already.

Hour later.

The girls had came back from getting dressed and they realized as soon as they got in that they were underdressed. "Though this was a streety type of party." Jazmine said.

"I told you not to wear a fucking spaghetti strap, they live in a mansion for christs sake." Cindy said, face palming. '
Riley had spotted them across the room and made his way over to him. "Fine ass GIRLs!" He turned to Cindy. "Especially the one I'm looking at right now." He lifted his hand and caressed her cheek. "You tryna take a walk to the DJ booth?" He said, grinning. She nodded and they walked off.

"Why does she get the idiot?" Christini asked.
"She's white." Jazmine responded.

"I guess we're going to have to mingle, so I'll go find my knight and shining armor, Huey and you go find your murderer Caesar." Jazmine said and disappeared into the crowd trying to find Huey.

Christini sighed and went a different way.

...

Huey was at the mini bar, sipping a drink while everybody else partied. He noticed Jazmine cozy up next to him and pour herself a drink.

"I noticed you over here drinking alone, couldn't leave you to it." She said.
Huey shrugged. "I love drinking alone, it's my favorite pastime."
"Other than looking at the stars?" She asked.
Huey chuckled. "Surprised you even remembered that."
"I remember alot of things." She replied.

...

Christini looked everywhere for Caesar but he couldn't find him anywhere. Her feet got so tired of walking and dancing she ducked inside one of the rooms and lord and behold there was Caesar, watching TV with his son. "Oh hi! Did I interrupt?" Christini asked

Caesar shook his head. "He's been sleeping for awhile now. I just felt like I needed to be here for him right now, since I don't really get to see him often." He explained.

"I get it, do you want me to leave?"

Caesar shook his head. "No, actually I've been needing some company." He said, scooting over a bit to make room for her. She hesitated for a while before going to sit down.

"So how old is he?"

"He's five... He'll be six in November."

"I don't mean to pry on your personal relationship but why do you need to take care of him in a party you help setup?" Christini questioned.

"His mother is on vacation. I mean she always works and works and she never gets a day off. So, I decided to take him off her hands for at least the month." He said.

She nodded. "That's really nice, Caesar."

...

Riley showed Cindy the DJ booth. "It's cool ri?" Riley asked. Cindy nodded her head "Yeah I like it."
He smiled and whispered in her ear. "You wanna do some crazy freeky deeky shit?" Riley asked?
Cindy smiled "What?"
"How bout I pull that skirt up and start doin yo shit in front of all these people, they ainn gon know." He suggested.
Cindy smiled. "Go ahead, you said you were going to beg me to stop, right?" Cindy asked

"That's all I needed to hear."

...

"Do you ever live, Huey?" Jazmine asked.

"What do you mean?" He asked.
"Like live. Like right now, you could be dancing and doing crazy shit and you choose not too." She said.
Huey smirked. "I've been thinking the same thing actually. Been debating if I was actually doing to do this or not but, you'll be a witness to it."

Huey slid his hand in his jacket and pulled out a vile of cocaine. "You wanna try it with me?" Huey asked. Jazmine nodded quickly. "For sure." She said, not wanting to stand out. Jazmine was going outside of the law with this one. But, the Chief didn't have to know about this one.

Huey poured to lines of cocaine. "You ready?" He asked. Jazmine nodded.

He went down and snorted his line, he looked up at Jazmine, making sure she did hers. Once he saw it was gone he grinned a bit.

Huey was already feeling better. "Alright! Now let's go party!" Huey said, taking Jazmine's hand and pulling her into the crowd.

...

Caesar and Christini had been watching TV and been talking about their lives and past experiences. Christini had to fake most of hers since she was acting, but some of the stories held some truth. "So, once the white bitch called me a black and bald, It was over. I strolled back over there like everything was normal. She put her hand in my face, I took her thumb all calm and collected and bent that bitch so far back. She goes begging and shit, BOOM! Punch her in the face. That's the craziest shit I've ever done." Christini said.

Caesar nodded. "I can top that shit easily. Me and Riley was chillin at a house party just boolin. Two dudes come up who got beef wid us come. They come bapping that shit. Me and Riley rock they shit. So they come back with guns of course. Riley and Me ain't even flinch, we beat they asses so bad and popped they ass, threw they ass in the river." Caesar chuckled.

Christini raised her eyebrow "Really?" Caesar shook his head. "Nah, I'm joking." He said, saving it.

....

Riley and Cindy had been going at it for a long time and people were starting to notice that the DJ of the party was getting it on. "Riley...mhmmh! People are noticing! STAWP!" She yelled through her moans.

"Say please." Riley said, continuing.
Cindy looked around as more people starting to notice and her cheeks grew red. "Please stop!" She said. Riley smiled and pulled out. "I always keep my promises." He said and kissed her neck.

...

Huey and Riley were dancing around having the time of their lives and they were high out of this world. "HUEY!" Jazmine shouted. "Yeah?!"

"I don't ever wanna be NOT high again!"

"Me either!"

Huey stopped dancing and stared into Jazmines emerald eyes. "I've been watching you for awhile Jazmine. Even though we've known eachother for a short time and we haven't interacted that much, I want to do more with you."

Jazmine stared into Hueys maroon eyes, they were inching closer to one another. They were about to kiss but Huey felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around and met eyes with a spanish. "You Huey?"

"Rafael don't work fo you no more man." He said and shoved a gun into Huey's stomach and shot.
Huey's eyes went bloodshot red and fell over. Five more spanish men opened fire. They were all placed around each of the kings.

Riley pulled Cindy down behind the DJ's booth. "What the fuck?!" Riley shouted.

Cindy was breathing hard. "I think I saw your brother get shot." She said. Cindy began to snap out of it and remembered her training. She reached inside her purse and produced a tiny pistol and began opening fire at the men.

Riley sat there impressed as Cindy fought off the men.

...

Caesar and Christini heard the commotion. Caesar reached inside his pocket, taking out his glock. "Stay there." He said, getting up. He inched closer to the door. Suddenly the door swung open and a Spanish man stood tall. Caesar quickly took him off. "Rafael's fucking men." Caesar already knew, it was obvious.

...

Jazmine stayed down, tending to Huey and making sure he doesn't slip out of consciousness. "Listen, stay with me!" Jazmine said.

Huey was high and incoherent. He didn't even know what planet he was on at the moment.
"Huey!" She screamed.

By this time either the Spanish were dead or gone. Riley rushed over to Huey. "Nigga! Wake up!"

Huey took a huge breath before stopping completely.

To be continued.

Caesar facing consequences for killing ride or die????

Fucking Jazmine finally connecting with Huey?

Is Cindy falling in loves with Riley's charm?

and is Christini ever going not be left out?

FIND OUT NEXT TIME WITH 3 KINGS :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 130 16
Boonie recruited 3 girls to help him protect and keep the world safe what happens when they have a whole year mission to stop the drug ring that's be...
28K 994 52
The Freemans' lives are turned around from a lottery ticket win and a girl with nowhere to go. Huey, Riley, and now Ebony? Will they and their friend...
44K 497 16
"Once a upon time,someone noticed there wasn't many boondocks scenario books or books of boondocks.Then,they got an idea and decided to make one and...
3.8K 93 26
This is the sequel from the book Jazz Up where we exploit Huey's perspective!