From The Heart (NaveenxReader...

By Bluegarnet123

*COMPLETED* Since they were children, (Y/N) and Tiana had the dream of managing a restaurant. Working hard t... More

Story Time
Food Brings Us Together
Down In New Orleans
Working In The Diner
Almost There
The Shadow Man
The Masquerade
The Frog Prince
A Block In The Detour
When We're Human
New Plans And New Friends
Goin' Down The Bayou
The Frog Hunters
Gentle Conversations
Ma Belle Chรฉrie
A/N
Dig A Little Deeper
ATTENTION!!!!
Riverboat Jubilee
The Mardi Gras Parade
Are You Ready?
Sacrifices

Dreams Do Come True

11.3K 231 139
By Bluegarnet123

~I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness.~ Jeremiah 31:5

Last chapter!!😭😭😭 I feel sad!
(F/TN): fist twin name
(S/TN): second town name
(RG/N): random guy name
"This is (Y/N)"

EDIT: okay, I keep getting comments about a certain uncle-brother-in-law argument and frankly it's getting on my nerves. I know it's brother in law okay? But the twins are at that age where they don't exactly know that. But if it's really bothering you guys that much I'll change later..... probably.

(Y/N) P.O.V:
____________

Wedding bells sounded as the Bayou shown a beautiful color and green and white, all of the bayous animals gathered around as you and Naveen proudly smiled at Mama Odie.

"And so by the power vested in me," She chuckled, leaning forwards at the two of you. "I now pronounce y'all frog and wife."

You giggled at her wording as Naveen stared at you, amazed and in love.

Mama Odie chuckled again and wave her at you both. "Get to it, hop along! Give your lovely bride some sugar!"

You and Naveen faced each other, smiling as the butterfly posing as his bow tie flew away, commenting; "Congratulations."

Chuckling, you closed your eyes leaned into Naveen's hand as he placed it on your cheek, lifting your head and giving a soft kiss.

The waters around you both rose and bended, a bright, wisps of it swirling around the two you as the kissed continued, lifting the two of you off of the ground.

Mama Odie chuckled in delight, Juju blocking the light from his eyes as it got brighter. "This gon' be good! Heh, heh!"

With another ray of light, the water burst from its golden sphere, revealing the two of you as humans, your hands intertwined as your feet touched the ground.

The animals around you both gasped and chittered in awe, loud batting his tail against his teary eyes, laughing in his positive emotional episode.

Pulling apart, the two of you opened your eyes and jumped in surprise at seeing the other human, looking at the beautiful gown your now wearing as Naveen patted his new suit.

You looked at Mama Odie as she laughed, petting Juju. "Like I told y'all, kissing a princess always breaks the spell."

Naveen smiled in realization. "Once you became my wife, that made you—"

You laughed, grabbing him by the collar and pulling him down to your height, smiling slyly. "A princess. Princey, you just kissed yourself a princess."

He lifted your head with his hand before gently holding your shoulders, his forehead against yours. "And... I'm about to do it again."

You chuckled into the kiss as everyone cheered, wrapping your arms around his neck as he wrapped his around your waist, laughing out loud when he picked you up and spun around.

. . . . .

You laughed again as he spun you in the church, your family and his, along with all the invites cheered loudly for the new married couple.

You waved happily at your family as your twin brothers waved back, screaming happily about having an uncle as (M/N) blew a tearful kiss, smacking (F/N)'s arm when she caught him glaring at Naveen, making Tiana and the La Bouff's laugh.

Naveen coughed anxiously at him as you pat his arm in comfort, making him smile as he waved at his parents, you bow your head respectfully as they clapped and cheered in happiness.

Doves were released outside the church, guards raising their swords as you and Naveen ran out, laughing and blocking all the cameras flashing, the wedding ring on your finger shining.

On the carriage, a big group of girls screamed and jumped as you turned around and tossed the flowers back, laughing when Charlotte pushed them and exclaimed excitedly, waving the flowers at you as the carriage drove forward.

As you and Naveen waved, (F/TN) waved at you both from the carriage front of you, smiling innocently as you waved back confused and suspicious about where the other one was.

"Boo!"

"Ah!" You both jumped as (S/TN) laughed his little butt off, you growled playfully and picked him up, making him squeal in delight as you kissed his cheeks, hugging you tight.

Naveen watched this with a soft smile, chuckling in surprise when (S/TN) turned and reached for him, looking at you for permission as you nodded and passed him over, the boy hugging Naveen tight as he hugged back.

"Awwwww." The crowd melted at the scene, some taking pictures, the ladies screaming about how cute he was. (S/TN) pulled back and yelled as loud as he could.

"I HAVE A NEW UNCLE!!"

The crowd laughed at that as you and Naveen did, (F/TN) cheering loudly as your parents tried to calm him down, Naveen's parents chuckling at the scene.

. . . . .

At the Fenner Bros. Business building, you and Tiana pushes your years of wages towards the two reluctance brothers.

They turned to Louis, quickly paling and clinging to each other when he growled at them, showing off his teeth.

The shortest Fenner shakily handed Tiana the key to the sugar mill, the two of you hug each other in glee before you land a surprise kiss on Naveen, making him jump and flash a charming smile at you.

. . . . .

The three of you stand in front of the run down building, Tiana smiles and raises a hammer as you raise a drill, looking up at your husband as he nods determinedly and rolls up his sleeves.

After months and months of hard work the 'Silver Bell Palace' was finally finished, the three of you watching in wondered delight as the buildings lights lit up the entire street.

You squealed in joy and jumped at Naveen, making him and Tiana laugh as he spun you around before putting you back down and dipping you in a kiss.

. . . . .

*video does not belong to me! Skip to
:35! UwU*

The spotlight lands on Louis as he plays his trumpet, the musicians 'The Firefly Five Plus Lou' behind smiling and playing as the music got louder.

"In the south land, there's a city way down the river." You moved by the tables, smiling and waving to your friends as you walked to your parents table.

"Where the women are very pretty and all the men deliver." You stand in between your parents and hug them tight, the menu your mother put had both yours and Tiana's family in one picture, smiling.

Naveen sped over to the table with a platter in his hand, taking the lid off and revealing the minced fruits and vegetables he cut. (F/N) looked at him and nodded once, smiling as he gave his approval, making Naveen smile happily. "They got music! It's always playing. Start in the day time, go all through the night!"

Louis bows at the crowd before playing his trumpet at Naveen as he played his ukulele, the two dancing back to back as the music moved everyone, he saw and smiled, reaching out his hand. "And when you that music playing, hear what I'm saying, make you feel alright!"

You laughed as he pulls you up on stage, the two of you dancing as one as you fell back, Naveen catching you with a charming look.

"Who would have thought the prince would've had a younger brother." Charlotte giggled before looking down with a raised brow. "Ah, how old did you say you were?"

Dancing on her toes, he looked up and answered with a adorable smile. "I'm six and a half."

Charlotte then shrugged, a care free smile on hers as she spins him around, making him laugh. "Well, I've waited this long!"

Tiana swerved around tables, not looking where she's going as she bumped into someone. "Oof—!"

"Oh, I am so sorry! Are you okay?" A rather handsome man asked, holding Tiana to keep her steady, she nodded.

"Completely fine. Thank you." She had a unnoticeable blush in her face as he had one on his.

"Uh, I'm (RG/N)." He held his hand out politely as she did the same, placing her hand in his.

They shook hands as she chuckled. "I'm Tiana."

(RG/N) nodded, biting his lip discretely as Tiana fixed metaphorical wrinkles on her dress, he cleared his throat. "Hey, w-would you like to—?"

"Auntie Tia! Auntie Tia!" The twins waved from the others side of the room, an object their sharing that seems to be a cane in their hands.

"Hi, (F/TN)! Hey, (S/TN)!" Tiana smiles before folding her arms. "Why is there a cane in your hands?"

Before they could answer, (F/TN) nudged his brother and told him to start running, the mischievous boys giggling as an old man stumbled after them, his arm in the air and fist shaking. "Come back here, you meddling kids!!"

"Oh my goodness! Uh—!" Tiana looked at (RG/N) and smiled awkwardly, rushing away. "I-I gotta go! Maybe we can dance later?!"

"Uh, y-yeah!" He chuckled when she was out of earshot, blushing and muttering. "I wouldn't mind."

Watching the fiasco from the balcony, you and Naveen laugh, he takes your hand spins you as you both smile at each other. "Grab somebody, come on down! Bring your paintbrush, we're painting the town!"

He takes you outside the restaurant, on the roof as you both continue to dance, 'Silver Bell Palace' having many people and cars outside, waiting for the the time they can get a seat.

"There's some sweetness going around!" He spins you one last time before he dips you, sharing a sweet kiss with you, leaning up to your hand as you caress his chin. He pulls you up from the dip, making you laugh. "Dreams do come true in New Orleans!"

Fireflies surround you two as you dance, flying away as they reach towards the sky, scattering around the two brightest stars.

*video does not belong to me! Who else loves Ne-yo? :3*

_______________
Note: and that my fellow readers..... I This end of this book.... I think I'm gonna cry 😭 Too late! It took 10 hrs to write all these chapters! My thumbs don't even hurt!

Like, I feel really proud of my self yet bittersweet about this, the very first book to be finished and with many more to come! Awww😭😭

Is this how all first writers feel??

*sniff* anyone got a tissue?
___________
End Note: IF THERE IS ANY MISSPELLINGS OR MISSING WORDS LET ME KNOW❤️❤️❤️
Word count:1714

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 136 15
"๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ฎ ๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™–, ๐˜ฟ๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฅ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š?" after her parents got divorced as a child, she moves to h...
1.5K 60 10
Alaina and Harry have been best friends since birth and consider each other as soulmates. While they can read each other like a book, they're both ob...
5.4K 169 23
"minimum LOVE is FRIENDSHIP...maximum FRIENDSHIP is LOVE" I don't believe in putting a timeline on love.It will happen when it has to one way or anot...
46.1K 1.2K 11
Male! Tiana [2009] Book 4 - Complete " My dream wouldn't be complete...without you in it. " Ever since he was little, Tyler dreamed of opening his ow...