The Little Marauder

By tiptopxCx

5 year old Adina Stahl meets 4 boys, the Marauders. Her parents don't care about her, neglect her, and abuse... More

Prologue
(1) Meeting the Marauders
(2) Dealing With the Past
(3) Time Alone
(4) Walking In
(5) Unanswered Questions & Quidditch
(7) Irresponsibility
(8) Time With Everyone
(9) First Marauders Christmas
(10) The Little Werewolf
(11) Monsters
(12) Pup
(13) The Cottage
(14) Romance
(15) Andy's Mission: Part 1
(16) Andy's Mission: Part 2
(17) Getting Back
(18) Blackpool Beach
(19) All Too Real
(20) Birth and Death
(21) Goodbyes
(22) All They Have Left
(23) Harry... or James
(24) The Last Marauders's
Epilogue
About the Sequel

(6) Lily Evans

8.3K 212 39
By tiptopxCx

Friday December 2, 1977, 24:37

Andy has now been with the loving and caring Marauders for almost four months and besides for a couple of mishaps, everything was perfect. They treated her with so much love which she had never experienced before, but now, it was normal and being loved was one of the most amazing feelings ever.

She was sleeping peacefully until she heard someone yell and whimpers. She quickly jumped out of her bed and hurried to the bed where the crying was coming from, which was Remus's bed.

When she pulled back the curtains she saw Remus holding a crying Sirius. Remus was cuddling Sirius and whispering him sweet words to calm him down.

"Is he okay?" Andy asked, quietly.

"Yeah, he'll be fine. You hear me, Sirius? You're alright." Remus went back to comforting his boyfriend. "Andy, could you wake up the other two and all of you just wait in the common room? I think I just need to help him settle down."

"Okay. I'm sorry, Padfoot, feel better," she closed the curtains and her tiny feet brought her over to Peter's bed.

"Petey," Andy whispered to him, shaking him awake. He shot up quickly and stared at her, confused.

"Wha- what is it, Andy?" Peter asked, nervously.

"Padfoot had a nightmare and Moony wants us to leave them alone." Peter got up and pulled his long sleeves down more.

She walked over to James's bed. "Prongies! Paddy had a nightmare and Moony is kicking us out."

"Andy!" James gasped and almost fell off the bed.

"James?! What's wrong?" Another voice asked, tiredly. Andy recognized that voice instantly. It was Lily Evans.

"Uhh I- Come on we all gotta go," James said quickly, trying to cover up the fact that there was a five year old girl right next to them.

"Oh Merlin! Who is that?" Lily asked while being pulled by James out of the dorm room.

Andy had no choice but to follow them, even if it would completely ruin the whole 'hiding her'. Lily started firing questions at a very nervous James. He scratched his neck and just looked back and forth between Andy and Lily.

"This is uh Andy," James muttered.

"She looks exactly like the girl who went missing in Hogsmeade, James. Could you explain that part!?" Lily asked, her voice rising with every word.

"I'll explain it when we get to the common room. Andy, put this on," James said, handing Andy his invisibility cloak. "Just in case anyone is still studying this late."

They all hurried down the stairs and into the common room, which was empty except for Peter.

"James? Lily?" Peter asked, confused as to where Lily had come from. He then looked around for Andy who quickly pulled off the cloak, seeing that the coast was clear.

"James, what the bloody hell is going on?" Lily was finally losing her patients.

James looked at her awkwardly and ran his fingers through his messy black hair. "Lily, Andy. Andy, Lily."

"I KNOW YOU SAID HER NAME IS ANDY ALREADY?! NOW TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING IN YOU DORM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT?!" Lily yelled, causing Andy to jump back and clutch to James.

"It's alright darling. You don't need to be scared. She's mad at me, not you," James whispered calmly, wrapping his arms around Andy. Lily looked at Andy with pity and obviously felt bad for scaring the little girl.

"I'm sorry darling. I didn't mean to scare you," Lily moved closer and opened her arms for a hug. James nudged Andy to go to Lily. She hesitated a little before walking over to Lily and letting her hug her.

Lily had very soft skin and didn't squeeze Andy too tight. She felt very safe getting a hug from Lily. After a few seconds, Andy went back over to James who picked her up and she laid her head on his chest.

"Lily, Andy is the little girl who went missing in Hogsmeade," Peter began.

"Are you kidding me? Is this another one of your pranks? Kidnap a little girl? Right when I was really falling for you, James?"

"No! No, we didn't kidnap her! Well I mean- bollocks this is kidnapping, isn't it." James asked looking at Peter who also seemed to be realizing that they had kidnapped Andy.

"Do you always curse in front of her?" Lily asked sarcastically.

"Alright, James just get to the point and tell her how we happened to... have her staying with us," Peter said.

They all sat down on the couch and Andy was really tired so she started to fall asleep on James.

"So back in September, we... snuck out of the castle into Hogsmeade for fun." Lily glared at James, already hating how this all started. "While we were leaving The Three Broomsticks we saw a woman dragging a little girl behind Gladrags Wizardwear." James paused for a second to see if Andy was listening but noticed she was asleep so he kept going.

"We heard a bunch of screaming which got us all really worried. We started walking towards the store and saw the women leave looking very angry. After she was gone we snuck behind the store and saw Andy shivering in the corner.

"There was no way we were going to leave her there, especially after Remus figured out that she had a concussion. So we took her back here. We gave her the extra bed that used to be Stephen's before his parents transferred him to Durmstrang.

"But the amount of trauma that this little girl has is beyond belief. It took us so long to make her comfortable and for her to feel safe and loved."

All three of them were now crying and looking at the adorable sleeping girl. She snuggled in closer to James and looked like she was having a nice dream.

"I- I'm so sorry for yelling," Lily said, but it came out as more of a whisper.

"It's ok, maybe this wasn't the right way for you to find out," Peter said, scratching the back of his neck.

"I promise that I won't tell anyone. Even though you guys are really young and still in school, she seems really safe with you and obviously loves you very much."

"Oh thank you Lils!" James almost ran over to give her a hug but remembered that Andy was in his arms.

"Why are we down here anyway?" Lily asked.

"Andy said Sirius had a nightmare and Remus told us to get out," James said.

"Oh, hope he's ok," Lily said. "Does she know about Remus's... condition?"

"No, we don't know how she'll react. Her parents told her a lot of horrible and incorrect things. When she found out about Remus and Sirius, she called them poofs," James explained.

"Oh ok, that makes sense," Lily said with a sigh. "I guess if you guys are going to have to wait out here for a while, I should just go back to my dorm."

"Right, see you tomorrow love," James said, giving Lily a kiss before she walked up to the girls dormitories.

"That was a close one," Peter said.

"Yeah, but I trust her because she is the woman that I will marry, I never had a doubt," James said with a smile.

"We should probably check if we're allowed back in the room," Peter said.

When they walked back into the room, Sirius was asleep on Remus who was also asleep.

"Alright, good night Pete," James whispered as Peter walked to his bed and James walked to Andy's. "Good night sweetheart," James kissed the top of her head and tucked her under the duvet.

Saturday December 3, 1977

"JAMES! WHAT THE BLOODY FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Andy jumped up quickly to Sirius' screaming.

"Sorry that I didn't know that we were gonna need to evacuate in the middle of the night!" James yelled back.

"Still, why would you have your girlfriend in the dorm when you know that there is a five year old girl hiding in here?"

"She isn't going to tell anyone and she promised to keep Andy a secret, and I believe her!"

"It could slip out accidentally," Peter pointed out.

"Oh you shut up! If you cared, you would've yelled at me last night!"

"James, it was dumb of you to let someone into the dorm without our knowledge," Remus started.

"Thank you Moony!" Sirius said, throwing his arms up in the air.

"At the same time, I believe that Lily won't tell anyone. She's known about my condition longer than any of you and she hasn't ever told anyone. I have complete trust in her," Remus finished.

"Thank you!" James said, glaring at Sirius.

"Morning Andy, didn't know you were awake," Remus walked over to her and picked her up, putting her in his lap.

"Are you sick?" Andy asked, concerned.

"What? What do you mean honey?" Remus asks, nervously.

"You said that Lily knew about your 'condition'," Andy answers.

"Oh uh you heard that? Well I meant my mother's condition. She's very sick and I just don't like lots of people knowing, that's all," Remus saves himself. Andy nods, believing him.

"Come on, no more sad talk! What are we doing today!?" Sirius said, jumping around the room. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 364 31
What if Remus had twin sisters, Rose and Roxanne? And what if Tonks was Sirius' younger sister? And what if there was a fourth Marauder instead of Wo...
3.4M 118K 65
[ EDITING] James Potter was a skilled and talented wizard, his name a renowned one amongst Hogwarts students. Many knew him because of...
10K 299 15
Where Harry James Potter hopelessly pines after a girl and won't stop asking her out. When history repeats itself and a certain arrogant boy with eme...
5.5K 269 32
New description! Sirius Black and Remus Lupin. Best friends. Until they each realised that they were in love. With each other. A/N I don't own any of...