HOME : new reality

By -vvennaru

"this is my comfort game." "yes, but does it brings you what it called home?" ━━━━━━━━━━━━ [ genshin impact x... More

[ NOTES ]
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
CRACK CHAPTER : INCORRECT QUOTES
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR + NOTES
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX + NOTES

ELEVEN

10.9K 571 715
By -vvennaru

[ 🌱 ]

THIRD PERSON'S POV

LAUGHTER ECHOED AMONGST THE VOID,  there's a small child with her hair that was tied into a twin ponytail while snuggling against her small teddy bear. beside the small little girl was another girl, twice the size of the child.

they both were holding hands, skipping on their walk.

"big sister! are you excited for the vacation?! cause i am!!" the small child grinned happily, looking at her big sister. the sister giggled, "yes, i am too ———!"

"i can't wait to spend time with you, with mommy and with daddy!" the small girl continued— the scenery change.

different from before when the both children are in a field full with flowers, now, it was pitch black. no, there is flickering lights. the lights revealed a small child.

walkie slowly, as if steppingstone closer to the view, the small child open her mouth, "...big sister...."

red.

liquid.

dripping down her forehead.

no.

her body was almost can be said as unsightly.

broken arm.

but still walking as if it doesn't bother the small child.

"big sister, don't leave.."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"this is not the vacation yet...."

[ 🌱 ]

[Y/N] [L/N]'S POV

i squeal,  hugging the red bunny girl in my arm. amber yelp, trying to hug me back, giggling.

"thank you so much amber!!" i scream, smudging my face onto hers which she nicely tried to stop me but failed. aether and paimon smile plainly, i assume they already get used to me, which is good!

"haha, no problem!" amber wink at me. i stare at the wind gliders that amber gave me. it was a simple wind gliders with [fave/color].

"but amber, you gave me a lot during my stays here. i am indebted to you...." i sniffle, continue hugging the girl. amber laugh, "its alright! having you truly feels like spoiling your siblings!" i pull away from her, staring at her eyes with teary one.

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AMBER!" i yell out, shaking amber back and forth.

"y-yes.....!" amber try to answer despite being shake to death. luckily aether pull amber away from me.

"anyway let's go get my gliding license!!" i enthusiastically said, pumping up and down. paimon agreed, "paimon remembered back then when amber teach aether how to glide, it was so much fun! especially when we get to kick that treasure horder guy ass!" paimon cackled.

aether shrugged. "gliding was nothing for me." i give him the look, "okay mister everything is nothing i can't do even while closing my eyes either way."

"aether is such a fast leaner so are you [y/n]! so i'm sure you can do it fast!" amber encourage me as i thanked her, feeling giddy to glide.

"you seem you might shit your pants anytime now, you better go teach her now amber." aether bluntly said as amber laugh awkwardly, nodding nevertheless.

"let's start from the statue!"

the four of us begin our way towards the big statue at the central of the monstadt city while amber explain things about gliding. she's actually only talking about the manual. she was supposed to give me the books but she once again accidentally swapped the manual book with the story book. nevertheless, i still read the book despite already knew about it.

"short, if you're a coward you can't glide." i make my own judgement at where aether agreed while paimon and amber stare at us blankly.

upon arriving, they helped me climbed the statue. i'm so excited to even climb the statue since its one of my bucket list to do here. arriving at the palm of the hand, i feel giddy looking down, feeling just want to jump at the moment but surely aether and amber wont let me.

seeing that i'm ready, amber pat my shoulder. "i'll be gliding towards down there and you along with aether will be following short after." she said and i nod.

she give a last smile before jump off, releasing her own wind gliders in the middle of the air. with stable figures, she smoothly glide down. i stare at her in awe as i finally can't see her figure as she already arrived down there.

"alright, let's do this!" i jump in excitement and got scolded by aether. "becareful!" he with his cute scolding face, i pinched his cheeks, giggling.

"you're going to get wrinkles." he glare but his reddened cheeks say otherwise. shaking his head to get it out of his mind, he ready to jump.

"becareful, remember the manual amber told you." he advise. i saluted him, "dont worry!"

he sigh but jump off without a single hesitation and release his own win gliders as well and glide down smoothly as amber with paimon trailing behind him. he and paimon are stuck with each other like gum.

i take a deep breath, remembering where i got taken by venti in his arm, gliding towards the tavern, i got shivered. "its honestly kinda scary. but let's do this!"

calming down my racing heart, i take a step back before jumping off, immediately releasing my wind gliders. as on instinct, i spread my arms and keep my legs close to keep my figure stable.

feeling adrenaline rushed in me, i gasped in awe as i can feel myself controlling the wind gliders with ease.

"THIS IS SO COOL! TATAKAE!!!" i scream which make few people under me flinch at the sudden shout. shortly after, i arrived at the same spot where aether, amber and paimon are.

"oh my god! you're good at this!" amber praise as i safely land infront of them. i clutches my hand, feeling myself blushing at the adrenaline.

"ITS SO COOL!!" my eyes are brightening with stars. aether chuckled, patting my hair. "guess i really dont have to worry much about you." i hummed, patting myself in proudness. "of course! i am independent, you don't have to worry much. who knows at the end of the day, i'll be protecting you also." i grin.

aether chuckled once again, agreeing with everything i said. "he's treating me like a sister."

"that's good. now let's head to the next exam location!" amber pump her hands in excitement.

"yosh, let's go!!"

[ 🌱 ]

FEW DAYS LATER

A FAMILIAR WHITE HAIR BOY WITH GOGGLES,  are running towards me with wide smile. "[y/n]!!"

i literally saw a bright puppy running towards me. "he's so cute!!" i contain my excitement smile as he stop running infront of me. he panted but his excitement beat him to it, preventing him to breathe properly when he shout his words.

"adventure! let's go!" bennett shout, still panting. i blinked, sweatdropping. "benny, breathes." i said which he obliged without much thought.

i laugh, ruffling his dirty white hair while he blushed softly. "hehe, sorry i was excited." i waved my hands, "its alright. back to you, adventure?" i asked him.

"ah, yes! adventure. uh, well you said before you want to go an adventure with me, right?" he fidget. "yeah."

"today, i'm going out adventuring so i thought of asking you to tag along...that is if you are not busy!" he said. i stare at him with dotted eyes. "how can i say no when he's wagging his tail in excitement?"

i chuckle, "of course benny! i shouldn't take back my words! what time?" he brighten up as he said all the things about the adventure.

"we're not going too far, only at welvendom and probably near the dawn winery just for short walk!"

"that's nice! dawn winery sounds fun!" i clapped my hands at the ideas.

"yes! oh i forgot to mention that there will be two people joining us.." he scratch his head bashfully. i tilt my head, "really? that's great! the more, the merrier!"

"sadly aether and paimon aren't able to join since they're still with their commissions." i sigh but quickly dismiss the thought. i think i already get the hint on who is the people that will tag along with us.

its of course none other than....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"what a great pleasure to be face to face with the talk of the town, my name is called as fischl, pleasure to meet thou."

"nice to meet you, her name is fischl and i am oz."

".... new person. smell nice."

none other than razor and fischl!!

[ 🌱 ]

[ hey uh i supposed to be updating at least twice every two days, that's my motto but quite lazy ]

[ lemme just be honest 🧍 ]

[ also did yall get kazuha or nah? if u do congrats <3 ]

[ i didn't get him......yet 😠 ]

[ i haven't reach my pity, which is only 15 left so i'm sure i will get him since theres still an event to give primogerms. ]

[ to those who didn't got him sorry to hear that but lets try again idk 😞 ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 283 22
' ' 𝒞𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓃𝒹, 𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓉 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 ' ' Torn apart during childhood, meet again 8 years later. Changed souls, wi...
3.8M 116K 97
𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡 𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗧𝗦 ╰─ ➤ a collection of x fem! reader oneshots ©𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐮𝐣𝐢𝐢 ▸ Genshin Impact is owned by Mihoyo ▸ Pl...
2.4K 55 38
Headcanons, oneshots, fanfics and drabbles of characters from Genshin Impact (could be x reader or ship!)
15.3K 313 14
This is just a story about our main character going on a mission to another world called teyvat.Genshin Impact does not belong to me nor the characte...