Only For You

By 4moneynot4Life

Riah had her own reasons on why she never dealt with dudes involved inna streets but when HE showed up it was... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42

21

29.4K 1K 1.5K
By 4moneynot4Life

3 days later
Wednesday
June 21st
@8pm

Jaymars pov

"Aye Jay its somebody here for you" I was at one of my dads trap houses still trynna figure out how we gon get Drea nem for what they did without it being suspicious and then one of my dads workers walked in.

"Who is it?" I asked and sum dude walks in.

"Whatchu want li nigga who is you?" Damaris immediately ups on him with his gun pointed straight in dudes face.

"Chill chill im just here to give you info on where Drea at" he immediately caught my attention.

"Come sit down and Day get that damn gun out his face" Damaris removed the gun from dude and I motion him to sit down inna chair right by the door.

"She stay in Zone 6 in Edgewood"

"That dusty ass bitch still live innat same house"

"Hollon...why you tellin us dis" I say with suspicion grabbing my gun off the table just incase.

"Mannnn look that hoe sucked my dick fa 50 dollas and den kicked me out ain een let me nut fucked up my whole mood"

"50 DOLLLLLLAAAARRSSS!!!?????" one of my other dads workers said causing me and Day to start laughing.

"It coulda atleast been a hunnid or sum thats y she broke now" Another one of em said before leaving out.

"Hell na ian got a hunnid dollas I gave her the rest of my money" The dude said and I started mugging him.

"Boahhh what da fu- get ouddaherre mane" I got up and pushed him out.

"Niggas went broke fa sum head I can't believe it" Day said shaking his head.

I look down at my phone seeing its finna be 9 and I promised Riah I was gon spend the rest of the night with her.

"Aye bro im finna go imma fuck witcha later" I said towards Day nodding my head up before leaving out.

@8:59pm

Me
Come outside
@8:59pm
Seen

I get out the car seeing her walk up to it and open her car door for her noticing her energy was kind of off.

"Riah" I said right when I got in the drivers seat and turned on the light in the car.

"Hmm" she said not paying attention to me.

"Whats wrong?" I ask and she looks over at me for a split second and I can see bags under her eyes like she hasn't slept at all.

"If these bitches don't die soon imma go insane" and I notice her leg starting to bounce up and down.

Now ian neva seen Riah like this and I wanna say this isn't her but I don't know who she was back in Chicago so I can't een say that.

"They is don't worry we just found out where she stay at"

"Lets slide on her right now" She says immediately.

"Right now?" I replied shocked.

"Yes Jay right fucking now" She put her hood on and remember that I always had blacks gloves in my glove department so she opens it up and puts sum on.

"Riah-"

"Jay im not fucking playin"

"Sayless" I replied grabbing me a gun from the back and then sum gloves.

"Wait before we go I need a gun" she said looking at me with a straight face.

"Riah no im not finna just let you kill somebody you prolly ain neva felt what its like ta do that for the first time no Ri-"

"NIGGA YOU DON'T KNOW ME FORREAL THIS WOULDNT BE MY FIRST TIME KILLING SOMEBODY NOW GIMME A FUCKING GUN"

Broooooo what the fuck

I just sat there for a second....speechless.

"Aw after this you definitely got sum explaining ta do" I replied reaching under my seat to pass her a Glock 22. with a laser.

"Before we go to her I gotta go talk ta my boy Day so he can get us a steamer and a mask" (a steamer is a stolen car if yall ain know)

"Fuck a mask I want her ta die knowing it was me who did it" Riah said clutching da gun in her lap.

I think I luh dis girl I been lovin ha but now I reallyyyyy love er

@9:54pm

"This ha shit right here?" Riah asked after I drove past her house just to make sure nobody was out.

"Yea im finna park a few blocks down" I parked and we hop out the car and start walking on feet towards her crib.

"You ready" I ask Riah just trynna make sure if she really wanna do this.

"Always ready" she replied crouching down once we got close to ha house.

Yea she getting married

I look through a window noticing its a nigga inner so I tell Riah ta wait til he come out.

"Riah wait" I whispered towards her grabbing her arm after I see her beginning to walk on the porch.

"Ain no time ta wait" she snatched her arm from me and proceeded onto the porch and I had no other choice but to go right behind her.

"Riah what the fuck" she knocks on the door.

"Dont worry nigga I know what im doing go right there" she points over to a bush for me to hide behind and she hops off the porch hiding on the side of the house.

"Who is it? WHO IS IT" Drea swings the door open to see nobody.

"What the fuck..you heard a knock at dis doe didn't you?" She askes the dude.

"Hell yea" he replies and she walks out of the house and stands the end of the stairs to the porch.

Next thing you know she gets snatched off the porch and I pop up from behind the bushes when I see the dude coming out the house too and creep up right behind up putting a bullet right through his skull.

"Wait wait PLEASE DONT" I hear Drea cry out as I walk over towards them seeing her on the floor with her hands covering her face while Riah is hovering over her with the glock pointed directly at her.

"Please don't im pregnant" she cried out.

"Fuck yo baby" Riah said right before she shot at Dreas stomach causing her to screech and then shooting her directly in the mouth, killing her.

She a wholeee demonn ian neva seen no shit like this

We grab both of the bodys and drag them in the house before settint the whole entire shit on fire before fleeing the scene.

Next day
Thursday
June 21st
@10:30am

"Riah wake up I made you breakfast" after that whole thing last night she ain go home so she stayed wit me.

"Ouuuuu" she plops her head up as I give her a plate with waffles, hashbrowns, snd strawberries.

"Yo ass prolly bought these hashbrowns from the sto"

"No I made em myself"

"Who taught you how ta cook?" She asked me biting into the strawberry.

"My momma" I replied sitting next to her.

We just layed next to each other and what she said last night just kept replaying in my head.

Last night

"NIGGA YOU DON'T KNOW ME FORREAL THIS WOULDNT BE MY FIRST TIME KILLING SOMEBODY NOW GIMME A FUCKING GUN"

Present time

"When was yo first time killing somebody" I asked her thinking I was going to get an answer since she doesn't like telling me about her past anyways.

"When I was 13" she replied causing my eyes to widen a little.

"Why?" I asked paying close attention to her as she spoke.

"Because...he raped me" Her saying that enraged me.

"He what?" I replied clenching my jaw.

"I was 13 and I lived wit my daddy since I was 3 because my momma was a drug addict and she used to beat on me" she started going and I was just amazed because I never would expect her to have went through some like that.

"Thats why I flinch all the time, she doesn't hit me anymore tho we kinda moved passed that but when I was younger she would always be on crack or heroine, anything she could find and if she didn't have it she would take it out on me and beat me and I told my daddy one day and him and my momma got in this big argument and he took me and got full custody until my momma got herself cleaned" She continued and I could hear her voice crack like she wasn't trying to cry.

"But anyways I was 13 and my daddy was out doing what he do inna streets and my daddy friend would ways come over and take care of me while he was gone but one day he just started touching on me and I told him I didn't like that so I guess when I said I didn't like him touching me he took that to offense and one day I drunk some water he had given me and I felt doosy afta drinking it and then woke up the next day in my bed with my vagina feeling on fire and I seen blood on my sheets that was the worst pain I eva felt physically"

"I knew he did something to me I just didn't know what because I had no memory of it and so one day I was visiting my momma at her house and seen him in there and the sight of him disgusted me and I just wanted him to die so I came up with a plan to kill him and did" she ended the story finishing up her food.

"What was the plan?" i asked her intrigued by her life story and wanting to know more.

"To make him think i wanted to have sex with him, have him take me to his house, and slaughter him..and that I did" she ended smiling.

"You evil as fuck" I said smiling too.

"Whatcho daddy feel bout that wasn't that his homie?"

"He was sad at first when he found out and of course like any street dude he wanted to find the killer but I told my daddy that the killer was me and at first he ain believe until I showed him the knife I used to do it with he asked me why and I told him that he drugged me and did something to me he asked me why I didn't tell him and I said because I wanted to handle it myself and then he said 'thats my girl' and took me to get icecream" she said with a grin on her face remembering the conversation.

"Woooowww you yo daddys daughta fashooo" I said with my mouth dropped open.

"Mmmmhmmmmm" she replied putting her plate down on the dresser and laying down on my chest.

"Jaymar" She said looking her eyes up at me.

"Ye"

"I..I love you"

"What you say?" I replied feeling jittery inside.

"Bitch you heard me in not sayin it again" she said making me bust out laughing.

"I love you too" I said back grabbing her neck and planting a kiss on her lips.

This chapter long as shit and I dooo not feel like proofreading so if there is any mistakes hopefullyyyyy yall understand them mfkas

Working onna next chapppterr rnnnn

Hope yall liking it so farr😛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

826 25 23
After building the courage to escape her long-term abusive relationship Naomi Banks hits the road running and finds herself back in her hometown for...
23.4K 543 37
the truth is, she didn't need to be saved. she just needed to feel loved, and know that someone out there craved her attention.
60.9K 3.5K 50
His love is her CONVICTION. BONDED for life.
2.2K 49 13
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Zion stayed well protected by both parents, both wanting her to avoid the struggles they had. She was on the straighten arr...